Bedknobs and Broomsticks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schoolmrs
schoolmrs
137 Followers

As she leaned away again however, she dropped the cloth she had been using, right on the peak of the protrusion in front of her. She quickly reached to pick it up, like a reflex reaction, but used the action of picking it up to gently feel the end the huge bulge beneath for just a second before withdrawing. It was definitely real now.

At this point I couldn't help but slightly twitch my cock, making the duvet jump a little, and I opened my eyes to find her gaze meeting mine, and a kind of friendly rather than sexual smile on her face. I mirrored her smile with an added look of embarrassment, and her gaze returned to what was now a fully erect tent in the duvet. That moment seemed to last for a long time, until fearing she might leave, and that like a point had already been crossed where something else wouldn't really make it any worse, I asked timidly:

"Would you wank me off?"

I was immediately shocked that I'd actually asked that question and was frozen again as I examined her expression. I felt like she sensed the intended implication than it would be an act of sympathy or kindess on her part, and that maybe somehow she wasn't going to run off to report me.

"I don't have much time" she said in a hushed friendly voice.

That seemed positive but ambiguous, but her intention became clear as she quickly stepped over to lock the door properly, and then slowly lowered herself into a kneeling position beside the bed.

We briefly made eye contact again, before she carefully lifted up the side of the duvet, and her right hand crept in underneath. Her arm snaked its way in and I felt her cold hand touch the side of my leg, and then slowly crawl over the top like a spider. Her cold open hand slid around my cock, which had softened a little. It was a moment of pure ecstasy. She grasped it very tightly in the middle of the shaft, squeezing blood to the head, and in that moment that feeling alone seemed greater than any orgasm I'd experienced.

A shiver went down my spine as her other hand also disappeared under the covers, again creating a tingling sensation as it located my side and then crawled it's way over the top. With spread fingers she pressed this hand flat against my abdomen, and then slid it downwards to secure the base of my cock. As she squeezed the base with this hand and held the shaft loosely with the other I was now rock hard again, and her right hand got to work.

She had a vice-like grip and strong arms, perhaps built up from performing manual work for many years, and she pumped her hand up and down the full length of the shaft and slightly over the top of the head, while slightly rotating her hand. She did this with the same almost robotic rhythm and the same focused but personally disengaged look that she exhibited when she was cleaning. It was like she was just performing a task as part of her duties, and all the more impersonal as it was all taking place under the covers, almost like we were both pretending it wasn't happening. She didn't look into my eyes, just at the duvet going up and down and up and down with her hand movements. The room was silent apart from the rustling of the duvet and the occasional breathy sigh from me. I wish it could have gone on like that all day.

She glanced across at me and spoke.

"Lets have a look at you then. I'm curious."

And with that she freed her left hand from my root and slid it up towards me. Then with a flourish flipped the duvet right back against the table leaving me uncovered and naked.

Her eyes roamed up my long slim pale teenage body, unshaven yet hairless apart from the slight bush sprouting around the base of my still rigid cock and full scrotum. Her right hand gripped my penis tightly and pumped it steadily leaving my balls to bounce freely.

"Hmmm, not bad at all." She said smiling.

"Nice to see what I'm working with." She continued her cool stare.

"You students seem to get younger every year."

She continued her examination and then added.

"but I can feel you are still just as horny as ever." winking at me and giving my cock a squeeze.

She slid the palm of her left hand over my smooth, flat stomach, slowly around the soft skin by my navel. She let her little finger explore its interior scraping the nail across from side to side. Then onwards to first one, then the other perky nipple, taking care to tease both. She tightened the grip of the strong fingers of her right hand now around my cock root, which was pulsing with all the attention.

"feels lovely, and so smooth" she added grinning at me.

"First year? "she queried furrowing her eyebrows.

I nodded slightly.

"Good, nice to start with the newbies,"

She continued to work me over without comment for a minute.

"As soon as I saw the size of your shoes I knew you would be worth some more attention." She continued her skilful manipulation of me, moving her right hand down to my balls to massage them. Lifting and then separating, scraping then squeezing.

"And I was not wrong". She added glancing up at me and then letting her eyes wander down my form back to my scrotum, and my balls, which she was now gently kneading.

"Is it a full load you have then?" she asked looking down at them.

"Yeah" I croaked back.

The fingers of her left hand reached my neck and my beaded necklace. She pulled the leather cord with the beads, tight taking my breath away a little, then releasing me she let her fingers trail gently back over my pale flesh.

"So young." She muttered absently.

"So fresh". She added letting her eyes trail down my exposed form.

"So innocent".

After a short while though, she started to look like she wanted to finish up. I knew this couldn't go on for very long. In a change of tact she shuffled down the bed a bit so her hand was back holding my cock more from beneath than the side, and she started pumping me with her right thumb nail dug in below the head of my cock. The pleasure was unlike anything I'd ever felt from masturbating, and within a few seconds I was approaching climax. With the technique and the speed she was wanking me I could feel it coming on, building up and up. It seemed that she knew pretty much what she was doing, like she was an 'old hand' at it',

Finally with a tightened grip she tugged my already constricted foreskin down below my swollen mushroomed head and kept it there exposing the sensitive tip to the air. I allowed my whole body to tense up completely, and then began to thrust and squirm in ecstasy as I started to cum, only restrained by her other hand now pressed on my abdomen. I savoured the feeling as hot, thick cum spurted out in jets and the gobs trickled down over her still pumping hand and wrist, whose movement slowly decelerated until she was just holding the whole sloppy mess in her hand, motionless.

She paused, glanced down the length of my exposed body and then began her steady pumping action once more. My cock head was now super sensitive and I began to buck and squirm, less in pleasure more in torment and I moaned gently. Post orgasmic treatment seemed to be something she relished.

"Best make sure its all out eh?"

And she was right. I felt an incredible sensation as another gob shot out and dribbled down her fingers around my sloppy tip.

Finally she stopped her pumping and released my genitals.

As a wave of immense relaxation, contentment and euphoria came over me, our eyes met again for the first time since she'd started, and she smiled in the same friendly, non-sexual way. The duvet had slid back over before her renewed attack on my cock, but now she carefully lifted it with her clean hand, and withdrew the other. We both looked at her hand, covered with thick cum that was now running down her arm, and then at each other again.

Before I could blurt out a desperate "thank you" she raised a finger of the cum-covered hand to her lips and let out a quiet, reassurring "ssh", as several long trails of cum slipped down her bared forearm and now converged on her elbow and formed a large gloopy droplet. I wish I could have stopped time and stared at this image for hours, but in a matter of seconds she'd casually wiped her arm, rinsed her hands in the sink, and looked back a final time to exchange a smile.

"You are a messy one. Perhaps some gloves next time?"

Spent though I was I must have twitched at the idea and she noticed.

"Gloves it is then young man." She added smiling.

At the door she turned and spoke quietly.

"I know you lads are from well off middle class homes. My rates are £10 a go with my help, or £5 if I just sit and watch you do your business."

I need some extras on top of my lousy wages." She paused to look down at my long naked cum spattered form.

"Oh and that's for 5 minutes. You need to be quick, or I will have to leave you "hanging" after that time on the dot!.

She paused. "That said you lads should easily be done in that time, I know it doesn't take much to get you up, keep you there and then send you over the edge"

She turned to go.

"I'll pick up the £10 next time so make you have some cash handy. I don't do cards."

I wondered idly how many others she already "did" besides me but I was caught off guard. Still in the afterglow I nodded a feeble assent. My student loan was not going to last long at this rate.

"Same time tomorrow?" she said as she reached for the door handle. "I have my regulars, but I can fit you in as its near the start of the academic year."

"Now make sure you save it up for me, ....and the money". She gave me a wink, and smiled.

She glanced down my prone form as I rested back on my elbows and paused,

"Spread your legs for me boy". I did so quickly.

"Good, and so obedient. I bet you'd be hard again in another minute if I didn't go now." Almost in response to her comment, my penis twitched twice.

She let her eyes wander up my long legs. She lingered at my groin, my sticky but steadily swelling penis and my heavy balls, then onwards over my cum strewn stomach, my navel a pool of gooey white residue, then up my smooth stomach to my still erect nipples and to my beaded neckline and face.

I must have looked surprised.

My penis twitched a couple of times more as I felt her eyes linger on me again.

"So nice to see that youth springs eternal". She added noticing.

"You might not realise but some of the parents even pay me for the service. Better to keep their boy's head clear for their expensive studies, as well as avoid getting some girl pregnant eh?"

"You're a good looking young man, I am sure there are plenty of third year and post grad female students sizing you up,,,, waiting and plotting to get their hands inside your skinny jeans."

Then she was gone.

Moments later as I stood to wipe down my cum spattered stomach and groin I saw her card on a shelf by the door.

"Bedknobs and Broomsticks Student Services -- Patricia Mortimer, Proprietor."

Under these words it contained a drawing of a carefully manicured woman's hand firmly gripping the most phallic looking broom handle I had ever seen.

schoolmrs
schoolmrs
137 Followers
12