All Comments on 'Bedroom Bully'

by your_big_brother

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Pathetic!

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

He is really fucked up to want more of that abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That is sick

How could a brother allow someone to physcially bully their flesh and blood like that?!

HartlesslyHartlesslyover 3 years ago

Sick. Ben is a total POS for not defending his brother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot !!

Super Hot Story !! !! Yes, Connor and Ben are total DICKS, ruthless and brutal -- but that's EXACTLY what our boy wants - a couple of dicks that are hard for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

The non-related bully was really the star of the story here. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Don't deny your desires

For many years, I kept my wants and needs hidden. Finally I decided to give in to my desire to suck cock. Immediately, I realized it was even better than I imagined.

I also discovered being submissive to dominant men made me more eager to suck them off. I truly enjoyed being bullied. I was and still am addicted to dick. There is no such thing as too much cum or too much piss, especially if they are verbally abusive and call me faggot, cock slut, etc, I won't rim most men; however, a bully usually gets what he wants.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hot af!

That was hot how you fell in love with your abuser. It happens, whether people want to believe it or not. Would love to read more and hear about how he emotionally and mentally wrecks and ruins you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
pretty fucking unbelievable

worst written story I've read in a while. Totally unbelievable with zero flow. you should just stop trying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Screw these comments below it’s called fantasy/fiction for a reason I thought the story was hot thanks for this masterpiece

bullworshipperbullworshipperabout 1 year ago

Sharp and exciting. I like stories about bullies fucking and humiliating faggots.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboy10 months ago

Amused you took the piss out of your own profile pic's claret polo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryour_big_brother@your_big_brother
dirty daydreams of a UK fit lad write mostly about gay bullies, gay incest, gay piss, and polo shirts,