Bedroom Games

Story Info
Married couple enjoy watching themselves have sex.
2.2k words
4.49
8.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fewella
fewella
97 Followers

Bedroom Games by Fewella

It started with a couple of well placed mirrors in the bedroom. Quite unintentional, on my part, but once we realised the view we had, well, let's just say it opened our eyes to a whole world of possibilities.

We had just moved into our new apartment. The top floor of a ten storey building, making it one of the tallest in our small city, and my husband had been working hard all weekend moving furniture and hanging pictures and mirrors. Having loved the original layout of the bedroom of the previous owners, my husband painstakingly recreated it for me. This included a full length mirror on the wall opposite my dressing table.

I was sitting on the stool at my dressing table drying my hair while my husband showered. It had been a busy weekend and we were both looking forward to going to work tomorrow for the rest. We didn't want to be unpacking boxes after work, so we had worked pretty much through from Friday afternoon to now, Sunday evening, and an early night was just what we needed.

I heard the shower go off as I brushed my long curly hair. Putting my brush down I picked up my little pot of moisturising cream and started applying it to my face and neck. I smiled as my husband appeared in the mirror. Standing behind me he placed his hands on my shoulders and squeezed gently. He pushed my hair away from the back of my neck, before leaning down and brushing his lips over the sensitive skin.

I heard him inhale before he murmured in my ear "You smell so good, honey." I tilted my neck to the side as he continued to pepper kisses along the side of my neck. He slowly worked his way down to my shoulder. Kissing, licking and nipping with his teeth.

My eyes closed and my lips parted slightly and I noticed an increase in my breathing as his fingers slid the silky straps of my negligee from my shoulders. I felt the material drop a little before it caught on my hardened nipples as I arched my back.

His lips momentarily left my shoulder as he moved my hair across to the other side. Again my head tilted, not wanting to obstruct his mouth as he began gently sucking on that little vein that had begun pulsating.

His large, slightly calloused hands, were massaging my shoulders as I enjoyed the feel of his mouth on me. His hands slipped from my shoulders. He pulled on the material of my negligee and I felt it slip free from my breasts. A little cry escaped from me as he cupped a breast in each hand.

His thumbs swept over my nipples as I pushed my chest into his hands. He licked the shell of my ear. " You have the most perfect tits I have ever seen," he growled in my ear, "Look how hard your nipples are."

My head lolled back on to his shoulder as he continued licking my ear and holding my breasts. I yelped when he pinched both of my nipples hard. My eyes flew open and I met his stare in the mirror in front of us. "I said to look!"

My eyes dropped to his hands as they squeezed my breasts. "Look at these tits, look how soft they are when I squeeze them, see how they bounce when I let go."

I couldn't tear my eyes away from the mirror as I watched him play with my breasts. He stood tall behind me and with one hand he loosened the towel that was wrapped around his waist, letting it drop to the floor. He took a small step forward and pulled me back against him, pushing his hard cock against my back.

I arched into him as he returned his hand to my lonely breast. I moaned as he pulled on my aching nipples whilst pressing himself against me. We had barely had time for a quick kiss and cuddle over the weekend and now his touch was driving me crazy.

He pulled my hair over my shoulders so that it now lay over my chest. I could feel the silky strands tickling me as my chest heaved with my laboured breathing. My nipples peeped out between the curls of my hair. "Your nipples are so greedy for my touch." He expertly pinched and pulled on my nipples making them grow larger than ever as they pulsed between his fingers.

With a final thrust of his hips against my back, he gripped my arms and pulled me upright. As I stood my negligee fell from around my hips and landed in a dark blue puddle around my feet. I was now completely naked and standing in front of my dressing table mirror.

My husband gripped my arms and placed my hands on his hips, causing my back to arch. "Don't move them unless I tell you to, understand?" I nodded my head eagerly, desperate for him to continue touching me.

My hands clenched into fists as he kicked his foot gently between my feet, indicating that I should widen my stance. When he was happy with how I was standing he once again began plucking and pinching my nipples.

I could see my face and chest were flushed as his hands began to move down my body. Down my sides where he gripped my hips and ground his hard cock against my ass. I could feel his tight balls pass along my skin as his cock nestled in between my ass cheeks.

His hands slid around to my stomach which quivered under his touch. My hands twitched to move but he shook his head, reminding me that I had to stay still. His hands went lower, over my shaven pussy and in between my thighs.

With one hand he parted the lips of my very wet pussy, baring me to the mirror. With the other hand he used two fingers to dip inside me and collect my juices. His fingers then rubbed the moisture all around my clit, causing me to cry out with lust. Suddenly he thrust his fingers back inside me and pumped them in and out until my knees started to tremble and I started to grind on his hand.

"Not yet," he said as he removed his two long, thick digits from deep inside me. He brought his gleaming fingers up to my mouth and pushed them between my already parted lips. "Hmm" I moaned as I sucked his fingers, relishing in the taste of my arousal and what he could do to me.

"My turn to taste you!"

"Shall we move over to the bed?" I asked, eager to feel his mouth between my legs.

"No! Just let me get you where I want you."

He moved the stool I had been sitting on earlier in front of me, placing me directly behind it. He widened my legs so that I was standing almost astride the stool and with a gentle but firm hand on my back he pushed me forward.

"Brace your hands on the dressing table. And don't let go."

I did as he instructed. Leaning down as far I could, while holding onto the table, I thrust my ass up in the air. I closed my eyes and waited. For some reason I loved it when he licked me from behind. It felt so naughty!

I could feel my husband placing himself between my legs. And then there was the delicious shiver as he swiped his tongue across my opening. Lost in the sensations I didn't immediately notice that this felt different from the other times he had done this.

"Open your eyes, I know you have them closed. Look in the mirror."

I did as he asked. I opened my eyes and slowly lowered my head so that I was now looking in the mirror and gasped. "Oh My God!"

The position of the mirror on the wall behind me had been perfectly placed so that when I looked at the entire dressing table mirror, instead of focusing on my face as I would normally do, my eyes were drawn to the reflection of what was happening behind me, which I could clearly see thanks to the two individual mirrors positioning.

My husband was sitting on the floor, his shoulders and upper arms resting on the stool. His hands were holding my ass cheeks open, and I could see everything as he licked me up and down.

The visual of seeing the rear view of myself sitting on his face as he sucked on my clit was incredible. It was like watching two other people in a porno, but I was the one experiencing all of the pleasure. I could smell my arousal, hear my moans, and feel his fingers digging into my flesh as he ate my pussy.

"Oh My God! I'm gonna cum!" I screamed as I ground my pussy into his face, never taking my eyes off of the spectacular view in the mirror. A rush of liquid escaped my pussy as I convulsed on my husband's face and I could hear him moaning and slurping as drank all of me down.

"That was amazing!" I cried as my husband pulled himself from between my legs and stood up. I stayed bending over and looking into the mirror. I couldn't believe how turned on I still was as I looked at the reflection of my own pussy, all flushed, wet and thoroughly ravished.

"My turn," my husband said as he took my hand and led me over to the other mirror and positioned me in front of it. "Lean forward and put your hands on the wall."

I widened my stance and leant forward a little, placing my hands either side of the mirror. I felt my husband's chest against my back as he bent his knees to line his hard cock against my still wet pussy. And then with both hands on my hips, he slammed into me.

A cry escaped my lips as his long hard length filled me up. Again and again he withdrew and slammed into me with such force that I could feel his balls slap against my clit. Looking in the mirror at our reflection on the dressing table, I watched his powerful thighs and his ass as it clenched when he powered into me. I looked to see what my husband was watching. His eyes were glued to where his cock pistoned in and out.

"I need to cum again! Please!" I begged.

HIs hands left my hips and he pushed me down a little lower. My tits were now bouncing and swinging freely as he thrusted in and out of me. I was so close to cumming for a second time!

"Yes! Yes!" I cried, "Fuck me!"

"Do you want me to fuck you with my hard cock?"

"Yes! Oh Please!!"

I watched in the mirror as he brought one hand to my breast and pulled on my nipple, the other hand went down between my legs and I could still see as he began furiously rubbing my aching clit. We were now both watching that glouriously erotic sight and I was done for.

"Ahhhh!"

My pussy spasmed with another mind blowing orgasam and as my muscles clenched around my husband's cock, he lost control and pumped into me, filling me with his hot seed.

My husband picked me up and carried me to our bed and collapsed on it. I could feel both of our fluids trickle out of my well sated pussy. "That was incredible." I said as I kissed his face. "It was," he agreed, "I'm so glad you were up for keeping our bedroom the same as the previous owners."

"What do you mean?" I asked as I propped myself up on one arm.

"The perfect layout with the mirrors. It's clearly been set up for watching yourself have sex."

I looked around the room, He was right! Even laying here in bed I could see myself in the dressing table mirror and the full length wall mirror we had just had sex in front of.

"Oh my God! I had no idea. How did you know?" I asked.

"Do you remember on our second viewing and you had an eyelash in your eye? Well, you bent down to look in the table mirror. You were wearing that little yellow summer dress I like. And although I was standing here, near the bed, I could see your panties in the wall mirror as you bent over and in the table mirror I could see down the front of your dress. It would be better next time if you weren't wearing a bra." he chuckled.

I stared at him in amazement. "You pervert!" I laughed as I playfully slapped him on his chest. I flopped down onto my back and looked up at the ceiling. My nipples grew hard as a thought came to me. "What do you think about putting a mirror on the ceiling?" I asked.

My husband laughed and started tickling me. "Now who's the pervert?"

fewella
fewella
97 Followers