Bedroom Window with a View Ch. 06

Story Info
The note.
7.9k words
4.87
5.5k
8
2

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 11/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gran_pron
gran_pron
108 Followers

We continue our story right after Ashley leaves the parking of the office building where she had accepted her new job. Elated with her new job she started thinking about her first in person encounter with her young neighbor earlier that day and how she got carried away and masturbated in her car at the parking lot.

========================================================================

Only now when driving back home did it sink in what she had just done. She actually had fingered herself to a ginormous orgasm. It was a real good one Ashley mused, but as she pondered where she had done it the restrained thoughts kicked in. The rational voice inside was practically screaming at her "What on earth did you do?! Are you out of your mind?! In broad daylight at the parking lot of your new job?!"

Only to feel her body respond as the other sultry voice in her mind answered "Yes, right out in the open and I was almost caught as well. Do you think those men that walked by really didn't see me? I think they did and I know what it will make them do, if they haven't already."

Ashley's thoughts kept on going back and forth. One side of her being the neat successful businesswoman always composed and in control now but now once more embarrassed and ashamed of her recent impermissible behavior. Only to be immediately drowned out by her other part, the dangerous and oh so beguiling one. The one prone to so easily completely get lost in a moment and give in to the primal inner urge of her body.

Both of them fought their battle inside of her as she had to stop her car at a stop sign. While she was waiting for the light to almost symbolically turn green Ashley could feel the sultry part of herself win the battle again. It had been a fantastic orgasm but it had also been hurried and quick and her body was telling her it needed more.

Still waiting for the light to turn green she suddenly had that strange but familiar feeling of being watched. Her instincts proved correct, as she turned her head and looked next to her there was another car waiting for the green light. A handsome young latino guy was looking straight at her. His lips formed a devious grin as his dark eyes met hers. Face turning red her decent voice went bonkers "Oh my, can he somehow tell from my face what I have done and how wet I still am?" To be replaced with the other one going "Do it, lick your lip, open them let him see your tongue and wink at him. I know you want to!!" the thought alone made her grind her lower body into her car seat.

She knew her head must have been as red as the light that now turned green and she slowly drove away. The boring one gave a sigh of relief, proud she had stayed in control. The other one shivered and pressed her pussy into the seat considering making a U-turn and going after that car.

The battle continued the drive back home but the closer she got to her place the more obvious it became which voice was winning this particular battle. Hurriedly she parked her car and almost ran to her front door. Once inside her bag and keys were tossed aside on the small desk in the hallway and with two swift kicks her heels left her feet.

Barefooted she ran up the stairs as the needy one was yelling out for help "Please I need it, help me, touch me, make me feel good." As she reached her bedroom she unceremoniously tossed herself on the bed, dropping on her back. A cushion was placed against the headrest so she could sit up slightly and looking down she noticed how her hard nipples showed in the thin silk blouse.

Her left hand cupped her right breast pushing it up a bit and as she let two fingers of her right hand slide softly over the tip of a nipple she moaned out loud "Yes, this is what I need, more!" Taking the hard nipple between the thumb and index finger to give it a gentle squeeze. Another groan escaped and her left hand started to move. The nipple was caressed and squeezed over the soft silky blouse with her right hand and the other one went further down.

Sliding down the smooth fabric of the silk blouse over her belly to go even lower and find the source of her desire. The little spot that was causing her to behave like this, unable to resist. The elastic band of her dark blue skirt did not resist much either as her left hand reached it. One more pinch on her nipple and she made her hand slip inside her skirt.

The humidity she encountered inside her skirt was as high as her lust. She had already soaked her panties at the parking lot and her current arousal sure was adding to it. Trying to make this play last longer she refrained from going straight inside her panties and for her clit. Instead, she slowly started tracing her fingers around the wet spot in her panties. She kept on circling them around the source of her heat and used her right hand to lose her blouse and not long after her skirt as well.

In doing so get better access and view between her legs. Fingers of both hands now on opposite sides tracing the outlines of the wet patch. Looking down between her firm small breasts her hard pointy nipples made her think of her neighbor. This morning she had not seen his hard cock naked as it had been hidden inside his jeans. But it had been obvious he had been hard as he was "helping her."

That image was the signal her left hand had been waiting for and two fingers went straight for the middle of the wet spot. Ashley pressed the wet spot at the bottom of her pussy and even over her panties she could feel how her lips opened up to the pressure. The touch of the wet fabric pushing against her yearning cunt made her shiver, wanting more and her right hand went for mutiny. It no longer listened to her mind wanting to prolong, it slipped underneath the thin panties and dove directly for the source of all that is good. A groan came from deep within as her index finger landed at the top of her wet slit. That small knobby part standing out just a bit between her lips again reminded her of an erect penis.

Her left hand ruined her panties as it ripped them down her legs and her right index finger went for her clit. Pressing the tip of her finger on her itching clit she started to make very small but rapid flicking sideway movements. Swiping left to right and back almost as if undecided on a tinder account. Her left hand freed up now decidedly joined the mutiny as it reached down looking for an entrance to that wet treasure cave. As three fingers found the entrance and made their way in, the image of her neighbors hard cock popped up again. Groaning out loud Ashley moaned "Oh my god I need a cock to fuck me. A long girthy one to fill me up and pound me silly."

She pulls the thrusting fingers from her cunt, licks them to taste her pussy juice and reached for her favorite surrogate. Still fingering her clit she placed the dildo on her lips and started rubbing it over them. Her mind flashed back to the big bulge in his jeans. But now she is on her knees in front of him and reaching for his zipper. As he unbuttons and she pulls down the zipper his cock pops out like a spring. He was dressed commando and his big red mushroom in front of her eyes was inviting her lips and tongue for a taste.

At the moment that in her mind she slipped her lips over that big head, the dildo entered her soaking cunt with ease. Her left hand started pumping it deeply inside as she was sucking the imaginary cock of her neighbor.

The movement of all three actions aligned, the fingering of her clit, the dildo sliding in and out sopping pussy and her mouth slobbering over his cock. Out of nowhere the volcano erupted. Her legs stiffened and her pussy pulled tight over the dildo as her mind convinced her she could feel and taste how he starts to shoot cum in her mouth. Her back arched, toes curled, hips thrusting against that finger on her clit she orgasmed "Aaaaarch..hhhnnng yyyy fillllll me yes nmnghhg"

Groaning hard and gasping for breath she collapses as the orgasm waves for several minutes took her to the other world, the world of unworried unprejudiced unjudged blissful satisfaction.

Half an hour later her inner sanity girl with her thoughts of shame and remorse was back in full force "You slut, you really need to get a hold of yourself. This can't go on."

The intense satisfied freed feeling was replaced with doubts again and left Ashley torn internally.

========================================================================

Pete had called his wife Sarah earlier that morning and told her how he had made 'first contact' with their neighbor. She got all giddy and asked, "Do you think it is time to try our plan or is it too soon?"

Pete answered "Baby, by the look on her face she is ripe and ready for it. I am sure she will not be able to resist her curiosity and show up."

Sarah laughed and said "I will drop the note at her place before I leave for work. Damn, I am going to be so horny all day. But remember no matter how much we want to, no quick solo relief at a toilet today!" Pete agreed "I know, Honey. I will save all for my kinky bitch in heat. Love you to pieces and I might do so tonight, gotta split, work duty calls."

When she left for work Sarah walked to her car and stopped. She looked across the street at her neighbor's place suddenly feeling nervous. Her mind reassured her "Nobody's home, Pete watched her leave, let's go."

The nerves were replaced with excitement as she walked across the street. Trying to be as casual as she could manage she walked up to their neighbor's front door. When at the door, heart pounding, she glances back over her shoulder making sure nobody's watching from the street. When she is sure nobody is she reached into her pocket and with trembling hands pulled it out. She almost bailed out last second but her excitement took over. On shaky legs with a strange feeling in her tummy, she bends down and shoved it through the small opening under the door. As the last bit disappeared under the door Sarah's body shivered "No way back now!"

========================================================================

Still feeling annoyed with herself for being so indecisive and out of control with her actions Ashley had taken a long shower. She knew it would help to see her best friend at lunch as they had already agreed to meet to celebrate the outcome of her job interview, whatever the result would be.

Just thinking about Sophie already made her feel better. Ashley smiled as her mind drifted back to the day when they ended up making love. Never before had she been with a woman and this happened out of nowhere. They both got horny watching her neighbors have sex and that lead to her first kiss with a woman. It had felt so natural that it had been with her best girlfriend and it ended up with them driving each other to a wild orgasm. In those first few moments, it had been raw instinct driven sex between them.

Later that day when they had decided Sophie would stay the night the intensity changed and it turned into them making slow and passionate love. That first session had been wild and quick, driven by urgency. But later on they took their time. In long paced sessions they discovered and learned to enjoy every part of each other's bodies. Where the initial orgasm had been explosive and animalistic those that followed later that day had been long gentle deep and soothing.

Asley smiled as she remembered finding herself in her own bed wrapped in Sophie's arms the next morning which quickly turned into another long lovemaking. That day they extensively talked about what had happened between them. They were both glad it had happened, even if for both of them it was totally unexpected. Their conclusion was that somehow it was meant to happen but that they would not push or rush and try to look for more. It happened, it had been pure bliss. Perhaps it would happen again or perhaps it would never again, whatever the future would bring was fine with them. As they kissed goodbye later that day they knew the bond of their friendship had only deepened.

She walked down the stairs to look for the heels she had so hurriedly kicked off her feet when getting home. One had landed right at the bottom of the stairs and as she picked it up she spotted the other one, which had ended in front of the door. As she stepped over to get it she noticed something white beside the shoe. Wondering if it had been there when she got home but she had missed she bent down to pick it up. A small envelope, nothing written on this side and as she flipped it over the back was also empty. The envelope's sleeve was not closed and as Ashley opened it wider she could see there seemed to be a small folded note inside. Being quite intrigued by now she pulled it out and unfolds it.

The note itself was almost as blank as the envelope, all it said was "0900pm."

Holding the note in slightly trembling hands Ashley walked into her living room, and dropped down on her sofa as she could not stop staring at the note. It did not take a genius to figure out it was from him, her or them. They had been at her doorstep and shoved a note under it, the message obviously meant for her. But what on earth did it mean? Her brains went into overdrive going through all kinds of scenarios as did her emotions.

Would they be out in the open again at nine and was this an open invitation for her to watch? Her inside immediately twitched at the mere thought of seeing them.

What if it is the other way around and this is them saying they want to watch me? Do they expect me to expose myself at nine in front of my window for them to see? Could I? A burning tingling sensation starting down below was telling Ashley she might.

Or was there more? What if they want to discuss in person what had happened and they turn up at her doorstep and ring my doorbell at nine? Should I let them in? How could I face them and look them in the eye with the things I have done, am I even up for such a talk? This made Ashley feel hot flushes.

What if it was only him? Did he figure out after looking me in the eye this morning that he somehow wants more and he feels he has some leverage over me? Will he threaten to expose me to make me do things?! Would I let him, or would I stop him if I somehow could? Do I want him to? A shiver went down her spine to end up as a warm rush between her legs.

What if he expects me to stand in front of my window at nine? What if he wants to watch me play with myself again? Last time it was only an accident, but could I make myself do so knowing he will be there? Or was last time not an accident at all but did it stem from an unconscious desire and do I need this?

Or was it her? She has watched me make out with Sophie and she seemed to have liked it. What if she also likes women and she now somehow wants me? Would I let her? Could it be every bit as good as it was with Sophie? The heat between her legs increased, could it even be better with that pretty young woman?

Sophie?!?! As she thought of her friend, she suddenly breaks free from the milling thoughts running circles in her head. I need to tell Sophie and Ashley remembers that she is to meet her friend in an hour or so for lunch. She took the note, folded it and put it back in the envelope to place it in her bag. Yes, I need to tell Sophie, she will know what to do!

It turned out she was wrong, Sophie didn't, not really. They met up at the quiet lunchroom near her new workplace, convenient for Sophie to pop out for lunch. As soon as they took a seat and Sophie looked at Ashley's face she knew something was up. She placed a hand over Ashley's and worriedly whispered "Something's wrong, you did not get the job?" Ashley quickly squeezed her friend's hand, managed to smile and say "That's not it at all, I have the job!" before she relates to her friend this morning's events. She left out nothing, her car trouble and meeting 'the stud', her actions at the parking lot after the job interview and later at home, and as the 'pièce de résistance' she pulled out and showed Sophie the note.

For once Sophie stayed quiet and listened to Ashley without interrupting her once. But she did squeeze Ashely's hand more than once while listening. When Ashley ended her plea with "So girl, what do you think about this all?" the first response she got from Sophie was not what she hoped for but should have expected.

Sophie frowned at her and whispered "You are so mean! You know I still have to go back to the office after lunch, right? How am I supposed to make it through work this afternoon with these images and thoughts in my mind? If I am not careful at the office I might start to leave a slimy trail behind me like a slug. Why is it suddenly you now attracting the fun people?"

Only to giggle as she looked at Ashley and said "Oh honey, I don't know, you are right that could mean anything. But you know where I will be around nine tonight, over at your place!! Whatever might happen I can tell you can use some backup."

Sophie was grinning "If it turns out to only be an invitation for another show you know I will be more than happy to watch it with you." and Ashley almost jumped as she felt something move under the table against the inside of her leg. Sophie gazed at her, wetted her lips with the tip of her tongue, and Ashley realized it was her friend's foot touching her leg. She must have slipped out of one of her shoes as Ashley could feel the soft warm skin of the foot against her shin.

As Sophie spoke "If it was him and he turns up at your doorstep we will have to improvise. Depending on what he is up to and what you decide to do with it I might leave the two of you alone to have fun." and she moved her foot up higher along Ashley's leg.

"If it is the girl I think I will need to stay whatever she wants. If she is up for a play you know you'd have a hard time making me leave." licking her lips Sophie pushes her foot further between Ashley's upper legs now under her skirt.

Ashley voluntarily widened her legs a bit and slouched down in the chair so she could arch her pelvis forward, anticipating the touch of her friend's foot reaching the spot that had started to tingle. The moment the ball of Sophie's foot made contact with her panties Ashley was startled by a voice right next to her "Hello ladies, is everything to your satisfaction? Would you like another drink perhaps?"

Sophie must have seen that the waitress was coming over but made no effort to retreat her foot. She smiled at the girl and said "Very satisfactory indeed, and we would like two espressos as we need something stronger" and pressed the ball of her foot against her friend's panties to which Ashley almost moaned out loud.

As the waitress turned and walked away Ashley sat up straight and hissed "Are you out of your mind? I almost came all over your foot with her standing there. What if she had noticed? Who is the mean one here now?"

Sophie laughed out loud and pulled her leg back "Oh come on girl, we only live once. You must learn to embrace your own excitement a little more. You just now told me you liked it, no sense in denying it. Not letting you cum is payback for making me go back to work at the office all wet and horny." Ashley had to recognize the logic of her friend.

Feeling encouraged by her friend she daringly smiled coyly at the waitress as she brought their order, wondering if the girl had noticed what had been going on below the table. The single word "enjoy." she spoke as she smiled back and walked away may have been a clue she did notice. In her mind Ashley decided she must have seen something and admitted to herself that she did not mind. Enjoying the espresso they quickly agreed at what time Sophie would come over and join Ashley at her place. Sophie insisted she could make it around seven, just to make sure she would be around for support should anything happen before nine.

gran_pron
gran_pron
108 Followers