Bedroom Window with a View Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley giggled "I know, if I was there right now I would do anything for him. I think I would even lick his ass for him if he told me to. Look!! She is giving him a blowjob while wanking and she is just as much into it as he is!" Sophie moaned "Really, would you? You nasty babe, but hold that thought. I wish it were my lips sliding down over his mushroom. I need the taste of a big dick so bad. Damn, look at her hands go!!" and she made her hand slide from Ashley's waist over to her ass.

Ashley snipped "Hey, they said no touching, what if they see, they might stop!" Sophie simply laughed "They can't see and I must grab a hold of something warm with my hand otherwise I'll start touching myself." and behind Ashley's back, she shoved her hand under her skirt and panties grabbed Ashley's soft ass cheek.

Ashley could feel her sex itch with desire but did not dare to act on it as she exclaimed "Look!!! Look!!!! He has grabbed her head, Oh my, look how she is licking that big purple head. I think he is going to blow!"

Sophie was squeezing Ashley's ass with one hand when she shrieked "Fuck, look he is shooting, right in her face. Look at that load, he is drenching her!! I need him to do that to me!!!!" Ashley groaned "She is licking him again, that must taste great. Oh wow, look! Now she for real is going down on him, can she take all of that meat?!"

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, Sophie look...see....he is holding her head now and she is going for it!!! " Sophie groaned "Look at him shake he must be cumming again in her mouth this time. Look, look, he must have cum she had to gag!!!! and she grabbed Ashley's ass even harder.

Both of them were speechless as they watched the girl get up, turn her head and briefly look straight at them with her cum covered face.

All Sophie managed to stammer when she watched how the girl started to kiss her husband with that cum covered face was "You lovely horny filthy slut!"

As the girl reached down another board came up. When she read the words "You imagine what happens next." Ashley's first reaction was "No, not yet, more please."

But the girl kissed her husband once more and then they moved away from the window out of sight. Ashley turned around to face Sophie and as she drew her close moaned "Please stay with me again tonight and together we can imagine what they are doing over there right now!!!!!"