Bedroom Window with a View Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

========================================================================

Pete had stepped out of the shower and started drying his chiselled body as he heard the door downstairs open and close. Walking to their bedroom past the stairs he called out to his wife "Hi honey, I am up here."

As he stepped inside it was impossible to walk into their bedroom and not have a look. His head turned to his right had to look out of their bedroom window at the empty window across the street. As he let the towel drop to the floor his cock jerked up a little, smiling and thinking "Not just yet!"

He heard footsteps on the stairs "I am in the bedroom, babe." and turned around to stand in front of their bed and face his wife naked, hands on his hips and cock semi hard. As she walked in still in her nurse clothes his dick jerked again. Sarah's entire face lit up as a big grin appeared "Oh look, how kind, somebody is really happy to see me."

She stepped over to Pete and as she pressed her lips on his for a passionate kiss grabbed the shaft of his cock to give it a few playful slow soft strokes. She could feel it grow and turn hard in her hand and as she broke free from her husband said "Hmmm seems to be in mint condition and full working order. But you know we have to wait and I really need a shower, I did sweat like a pig today and I stink!"

Pete's cock did not agree at all with her hand leaving him as he spoke "You never stink however much you sweat Baby and you know I would happily lick you clean from toe to top." to prove it he licked Sarah's neck letting his tongue slide up to end up at her ear and nibble a lobe.

Sarah giggled "O no you don't! You sneaky horny bastard, you will not seduce me into a quicky!" and she slipped away from Pete's arms. Walking away from him "Remember it was mostly your plan buddy, you can pay the price and suffer a few more hours." dropped her clothes to the floor to tease, and shakes her firm ass once before disappearing into the bathroom. She turned on the shower and yelled back at her husband "Now get your pretty ass downstairs and order some Thai takeaway. Make it something hot and spicy just like you, I am hungry."

========================================================================

With her heart beating in her chest Ashley looked through the spyhole of her front door to sigh in relief to find her friend standing there. She opened the door grabbed Sophie by a hand and pulled her inside "I am so glad you are here. I got nervous as fuck fearing it would be them or one of them."

Sophie did not answer but instead pulled Ashley close into a tight embrace and kissed her. For a few seconds their tongues found each other and embarked on a passionate tug of war session. Sophie pulled away from the kiss and looked deep into her friend's eyes "Chill girl, whatever cums, together we will take this head on." as the remark sank in they both broke out in loud laughter.

Tears of laughter running down her cheeks Ashley hiccupped "Thank you Bun, for always having the right words." kissing her friend once more "Come on let's go inside."

Ashley had ordered some tapas and they settled down on her sofa in the front of her living room. From there they would be able to watch the downstairs window of the neighbor's across the street but also keep an eye on their front door. They opened up a bottle of red wine that went perfectly with the little snacks and also helped to ease Ashley's nerves and relax a bit more.

Sophie had arrived at the early time they agreed just after seven so there was plenty of time to talk. They had put the note in front of them on the coffee table and been discussing all kinds of options of its possible meaning. No matter how much they talked they always ended up concluding there was no way for them to know for sure. As so far there had been no movement across the street they would have to wait just as clueless as when it arrived.

Clueless as to its meaning they had at least agreed on some strategies on their part. Should somebody turn up at Ashley's doorstep Sophie would stay hidden in the back of the hallway not to scare them away but close enough to step in for help should Ashley need it. If nobody showed up at her door they would both go to Ashley's bedroom and here the strategy was, as Sophie called it, to wing it and see how things unfold.

As more and more time passed and nothing seemed to happen even the few glasses of wine no longer helped to suppress Ashley's nerves. Looking pleadingly at Sophie she spoke up "I don't think I can take this! I am a nervous wreck again and feeling sick to my stomach but at the same time it somehow feels like butterflies and so fucking good. What is happening with me?" Sophie slid over close to her friend, put an arm around her shoulders pulled her close and for the umptieth time looked at the clock and whispered "It is almost nine, look's like they will not show up at your door, let's go upstairs and see what happens. Worst case we won't like it, best case we will love it. I am here with you, we will just let it wash over us."

========================================================================

Sarah looked at Pete "Do you think she will be there?" as they sat at their kitchen table. They deliberately had decided to stay in the kitchen out of view as it was at the back of the house. Pete could tell his lovely perky brunette of a wife was both excited and nervous and nodded "Yes, I am sure she will." looking at his wife continued "Not having second thoughts, do you luv?"

Sarah groaned "Second thoughts?! Yes!! Why on earth did we say nine not eight? This waiting takes forever, I want you so bad." Pete smiled and decided to tease the woman of his dreams even more and took one of her hands in his big strong but when required very gentle and dexterous claws. Looking into her eyes he pulls her hand to his mouth and lets two of her fingers disappear inside. Making his soft tongue slide all over them as he gently sucks on them. Places one more kiss on her fingers after he tantalizingly slowly pulls them out and whispers "You are even hotter than the 'Khao Soi' we just had. You know I also need you badly, but look, it is almost nine Baby."

To prove his point he got up and showed his wife the big bulge in his pants, formed by his enraged cock "See it's not just you that is almost bursting." He walked over to stand next to her and starts grinding his pants against her arm making her feel his hard cock "She will be there watching us and even if she isn't I still am going to turn your world upside down and inside out in a few minutes."

Sarah leaned into his hard cock with her shoulder "Hmm my naked loving knight, you have no idea how hard I am going to make your beautiful lance cum for me!" and it was Pete's turn to moan out loud.

He looked at her and asked "Are we all set, are you sure the signs are at their spot? When we're busy we will have no time to look for them."

She laughed and smiled up at him "Yes master, just as you commanded."

Being horny as fuck but very honest Pete "I am the luckiest man alive to have you as my true soulmate." he lifts Sarah from her chair and pulls her up close for a kiss. Standing in their kitchen they make out for a while until Pete finally spoke the liberating words "It's almost time baby, let's go upstairs.

========================================================================

The first look as they walked into Ashley's bedroom went to the alarm on her nightstand. 08:57pm. 08:57pm. Still unsure about her feelings Ashley shuffled into her bedroom, followed by a much more eager Sophie.

Sophie practically pushed Ashley along only to stop them right in front of the window. Standing side by side, facing the window, they looked across the street waiting for things to come.

Ashley could feel the warmth of her friend's body as they stood so close their hips touched. She could feel her friend's arm slip around her back and a hand placed on her slim waistline, slightly squeezing her side and pulling her even closer. Without looking at her friend Sophie whispered "Almost nine my sweet surrogate Cinderella, I hope the ball on the other side is about to start and we are to be the watching crowd. We got this!"

========================================================================

As agreed Sarah and Pete stopped at the top of the stairs on the landing making sure to stay out of sight for the time being. Pete gently placed his big hands on each side of his wife's face and pulled her close for a long tongue probing french kiss.

As he broke free he let his hands slide down to her hips and grabbed hold of the t-shirt she was wearing "Time to get naked baby" and he pulled it up over Sarah's head to toss it aside. Meanwhile she undid the button of his jeans and opened his zipper "Only in fair exchange buddy, drop those." Pete dragged his jeans down and stepped out of them to finally reveal what Sarah had been craving all day. A fully erect hard cock.

Still in her yoga pants she stood close to him, pushed her body against his and started making fucking motions with her hips. Sarah moaned in his ear "Oh my god is it still not nine yet?" as Pete could feel her stiff nipples poke against his chest he yanked his shirt off as well. Sliding his hands down her back to her asscheeks he searched for the edge of her yoga pants and let them slip inside to feel the silky soft skin of her firm bottom. Dropping to his knees he used the momentum of his hands being inside to slide her pants down to her ankles in one go and while doing so managed to slide his tongue down her entire front from her neck to her wet slit. The smell of her sex made his cock throb.

With the both naked now, he got up again and they pulled each other close for another kiss. As Sarah opened her lips and searched for his tongue she could feel his hardness press and burn between their bodies pointing straight up against her belly. She knew they both would not be able to wait for much longer and with a hoarse voice said "Let's go inside the bedroom."

Not waiting for an answer she took him by the hand and pulled him along into their bedroom. Only to stop right in front of the window to have a look outside.

A groan escaped Sarah as her sex tingled and she said "You were right, she is at her window and she has invited the redhead as well." She smiled at Pete and says "Pick up the sign and show them."

Pete reached down and picked up a piece of cardboard. Looking across the street himself he could see their neighbor standing arm in arm with her friend. Mimicking them he put an arm around Sarah's waist and drew her close to his body and turned them so they face the window. His hard cock is evidence of his aroused state just like the pointy nipples of Sarah. He holds the cardboard out in front of them, just above his dick but low enough not to cover Sarah's tits. Holding the board like that for several seconds they stand side by side, hips touching, watching the women look straight at them from across the street.

It was Sarah that broke the spell "Long enough! I want them to see how I taste you." and she takes the board from Pete's hand and throws it down. She takes Pete by his shoulders and turns him to face her instead of the window. She briefly turns her head to look outside to check the women are still there. Satisfied they are she wraps her arms around his neck and passionately starts to kiss her husband.

His hard dick pressed against the soft skin of her belly making their tongues lock. Pete softly sucks on Sarah's lower lip, holding it between his own lips he pulls at it stretching it out while sucking. He feels her small hand close over his girthy shaft, as he gasps her lip slips and escapes from its captor.

A gentle squeeze of her hand is all it takes for him to feel that his tip starts to leak precum. With a longing in her own, Sarah gazes into his eyes and asks "Should I show them?" Pete is unable to answer and only grunts his approval. Sarah kisses his lips once more and than starts to make her kisses slide down Pete's body. As she leaves his mouth and her lips travel down his neck, sticking out her tongue to lick the small dent below his Adam's apple.

While bending down more she placed her mouth over his nipples to gently bite down on them, all the time her right hand firm over his shaft, moving slowly. Still stroking his shaft she get's down on her knees and now finds Pete's cock right in front of her face. She looks across the street again and smiles at them before saying "I am going to give you the head of your lifetime now baby. As I will be preoccupied in doing so you will have to keep an eye on them for me and tell me what they are doing."

Another grunt escapes from Pete's throat as she releases her right hand from his pole to replace it with her left and ever so slowly makes the tip of her tongue slide over his little mancunt hole to lick the drops of precum from it.

Moaning Pete turns his head left to watch outside as he hears Sarah go "Hmmm, so yummie." right before making her soft warm lips engulf his throbbing tip. She starts sucking on his mushroom as her tongue caresses the sensitive underside of it. Pete looks at the women watching how his wife is making tender love to the tip of his raging cock. He places his right hand on the back of her head and while looking outside gently urges her to take in more.

Sarah is eager to do so, opens up her mouth wide and takes in another inch of Pete's meat. As she increased the pressure of her lips sliding over his dick he moans "Careful baby, they are watching, I do not want to cum to quick."

She teases and sucks harder before she pulls her lips away from his cock making a plopping sound as it leaves her mouth. His cock wet with her saliva she makes her right hand join the other, his long pole leaving plenty of room for both her small hands. She grips his shaft tight, squeezing it hard making the glistening purple head blow up like a small balloon ready to pop.

Again she turns her head to watch their reaction as she starts stroking his shaft with both hands. First holding both her hands close together right at the start of his shaft by his balls. Making them move together up to his tip and back down to his balls again she starts jerking him in long slow strokes. As her hands are on his balls she squeezes making his head bulge and leaking a drop of cum. Glancing across the street making sure they can see she licks up the drop and releases the pressure on his shaft. Her actions were rewarded with another loud moan from her loving husband.

From the twitching of his cock Sarah knew he was on the edge of an orgasm and badly wanting to taste his cum she changed her strategy. Her left hand stayed down by his balls but her right moved up to his head all slippery from her saliva mixed with his precum. Her hand's team tagged into an opposite directed stroking match. As her left hand came up his shaft her right went down from his head making them meet in the middle. Holding them still there for a second and take his head in her mouth let it pop out and make her hands travel back in opposite directions again.

She repeated it several times that way and she could feel from his throbbing cock and guttural grunts how hard Pete was trying not to cum yet. But her groin was on fire and aching to have him inside. She would have to make him cum knowing he would be able to last longer when she would make him fuck her right. So when her hands started moving up and down his shaft again she also started making circling motions around his shaft. Each time her hands met and stopped in the middle of his cock her lips and tongue took over and slipped over his crown.

She knew she would be rewarded soon as she felt how Pete's hand which had been on the back of her head the entire time grab hold of some hair. His hips had started bucking and he was thrusting his cock forward trying to get her to keep it in her mouth. She could feel the veins on his cock blow up as he started moaning "Hnnnggh they are looking, they ae look..nng, Im gonna... blow, please hngn now wank me hard baby."

He started bucking his hips hard now and Sarah started wanking both her hands fast over his shaft. She did not take his head in her mouth but was licking it as her hands were pumping it, milking it for the precious liquid to break free.

One more grunt from Pete "I am cummmnng...show um...lick me like taaanhhhhgg.' and Sarah felt how a big first strain of cum splattered all over her face. She let her left hand glide down to his ballsack and started massaging his balls, feeling them move around, building up pressure to pump out more of his milk.

Her right hand still making long hauls up his shaft all the way up to his tip massaging it as he stood on shaking knees groaning and moaning. She could smell his semen that was drooling down her face and she licked is as it passed her lips as his dick throbbed another big warm load of sperm landed on her face. A big glob ended in her eager open mouth and she lovingly gulped down its oyster like texture and taste. His hips kept on bucking and several more shots were fired plastering her willing face.

As he started to settle down she gripped his asscheeks and pulled him forward in one big gulp taking his entire cock in her mouth. Balls deep, cleaning him up, she could feel his dick twitch in the back of her throat.

"Hnnhhgh gawd, nhhhggdr" he placed both his hands on her head and pressed her mouth even further down over his cock "cmmnn agaaiaannnn..." Pulling out his cock she gagged as one more load of cum erupted and landed deep down in her willing throat.

She quickly got to her feet and looked to her right, both women still standing there at the window holding hands, and with her entire face covered in his cum in front of them she starts making out with her man. As their wet sloppy cum covered salty tasting kisses were exchanged she could feel the burning desire in her sex increase tenfold. She bends down, picks up the other cardboard sign and starts to kiss Pete again while holding the sign out next to them in front of the window for a few seconds. To let it drop from her hand as she starts to push Pete away from the window towards their bed.

========================================================================

Ashley and Sophie had been standing arm in arm in front of the window waiting for things to unfold for a while as there was movement. All flustered Ashley cries out "Look Sophie, look there they are, they are already all naked!" Sophie giggles and the hand she has still resting on her friend's waistline softly squeezes.

Sophie murmurs "Look at them, they are both so pretty. Oh my god, look at him, he is rock hard already." Ashley's eyes went wide "Look they are arm in arm just like us, looking at us, should we wave at them or what? This is so weird but freakishly hot." Watching him bend down and pick something up Sophie bursts out "What is he doing now, what's that? A message? Can you read it?"

Ashley squinted her eyes to focus on the sign and reads out loud the four written words "Only watch, don't touch." to continue baffled "What? Why...how? I don't understand" Sophie bursts out in laughter hearing the confusion and frustration in her friend's voice and says "Chill girl, we'll see."

Sure enough, they did see. Sophie's hand pinched Ashley's side as she exclaimed "Look! See, they started kissing and wow they sure are going for it, look at them!"

Ashley groaned "Do you think that note was meant for us? We are only supposed to watch them? I don't know if I can, look at them, fuck, I am so turned on right now!"

Sophie replied "You and me both baby, but for now let's watch and stand here leaking. Oh god, look she is licking his entire gorgeous chiselled chest." sighing, "I think I would pay good money to be her right now."