Bedroom Window with a View Ch. 15

Story Info
Abroad and at Home.
9k words
4.93
3.6k
4
2

Part 15 of the 17 part series

Updated 04/29/2024
Created 11/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gran_pron
gran_pron
109 Followers

If you have not done so yet please consider reading this storyline from its beginning. If you don't you will probably quickly get lost in all of the continuing plots going on. It obviously is your choice to make, but I think overall this story will be enjoyed best when having read the other parts.

==========================================================================

Leaning against the railing of the rooftop patio Sophie looked out over the rooftops of Florence. While at a fair distance from it, she could still see the beautiful dome of the 'Duomo' cathedral, all orange from the slowly setting sun. As she stood there her mind drifted off, thinking of the memories of a lifetime she had made. Had it really only been a month? It seemed so much longer.

The work experiences had been brilliant and priceless, but it was the passion of the Italians she had undergone in her spare time that had captured her soul just as much as her body. It had all been so easy and natural. Her sweaty and steamy hot one-night stand with that stereotype Italian macho man she had met on the ridiculous yacht when visiting Portoferraio. He had come on to her so hard and relentless. It had seemed all bravado and words at first, but Oh boy, had he made good on his boasts and promises that night.

Or the curvy blond lesbian client with her very mismatched dark brown eyes. The one who had practically undressed her with her eyes during late-night supper while still in the company of Sophie's boss. Sophie smiled, remembering the intense look in the woman's eyes when later that night in the Uber, she asked Sophie to join her up to her hotel room. Sophie could not remember if she had slept at all that night.

Looking out over Florence, Sophie let out a small sigh. Tomorrow she would be on a plane back home. The last two days of her trip she had told to be free to go and do as she pleased. Her boss was somehow occupied with some 'urgent business' he had to attend to on his own, not requiring her assistance. She smiled knowingly, remembering his flushed face as he mentioned to her that she would get some extra spare time to explore Florence on her own. She knew exactly what his urgent exploring business would be like. The young Uber driver that had chauffeured them around Florence all these weeks would not only be driving his car these two last days. He for sure would be parking his cock right up her boss's love tunnel for two long days a lot. She was pleased for her boss, she was hardly one to judge him for having some private fun, remembering her Florentine carnal explorations.

All of it suddenly made her think of her friend Ashley. Even though Sophie had been very busy with work and her extracurricular nightly activities, she had missed her friend. She smiled as she remembered the picture Ashley had sent her only some days ago. Ashley lying on a bed between Pete and Sarah, of course, all of them naked and sweaty and wearing smiling faces of satisfaction, both girls covered with unmistakable scraps of cum stain.

The vision of her naked friends evaporated from her mind as the silence on the patio was disturbed by the sound of her hosts coming back. She adored the speedy cadence of the Italian language as she heard them talk coming up the stairs, almost as if bickering, but she had learned that was merely their Italian temperament.

Sophie turned around and leaned against the railing to watch how Lucia and Silvio stepped onto the terrace. She beamed at the petite sophisticated-looking black-haired Italian woman. It had been Lucia who had made eye contact with her the day before. She had been strolling along the river enjoying the evening sun, just like today, and ended up on the famous Ponte Vecchio buying a rather expensive but delicious ice cream cone. Looking out over the river while enjoying her vanilla-strawberry cone, when she sensed that familiar feeling where you realize someone is watching you.

When she looked over to her left she noticed a small older but very elegant-looking Italian lady standing next to her, holding arms with an equally distinguished-looking gentleman. The appearance of the couple reminded her a bit of a mature Monica Belluci having a date with a crossbreed of Al Pacino and Keanu Reeves. The man was looking out over the river like Ashley had been, but the woman was looking straight at her. Her sun-bronzed smiling stunning face with long-eyelashed dark eyes was throwing piercing glances, the ones that Sopie had sensed. As their eyes met the smile on the woman's face widened and Sophie instinctively responded by sensuously licking her ice cream. Letting her tongue slide along its cold sticky surface as she returned the woman's stare. Instantly Sophie recognized this was more than a casual glance thrown over at a random stranger in public. Sophie had thrown enough of such glances at women herself to recognize such looks, now on the receiving end of one, she understood the implication.

Sophie turned slightly to face the woman and was not surprised at all when the woman slipped from the man's arms, and with a smile on her face started sauntering towards Sophie. The man realized that not only her arm had left him and looked over at the woman's action with a surprised look on his face.

Sophie did not speak Italian, but she blushed as the petite woman placed her small soft hand on her arm when close enough as if greeting an old friend and with a clear twinkle in her eyes said "Ciao Bella."

That much Italian Sophe did understand, and she also understood the yearning look of desire in the woman's eyes. She was sure the woman was about to move in for a kiss with her, which she would have welcomed when the man intervened by saying something to the woman. The woman glanced back at him and in an excited voice chittered something at him in Italian.

When the woman turned her attention back to her Sophie was not sure what had been said, nor what exactly to do, so she smiled at the woman and said "Hi, I am Sophie."

The woman stepped closer, placed her hand on Sophie's lower back, and in a husky voice with a thick Italian accent whispered "Yes you are! I am Lucia and that's my husband Silvio." Without a single shred of doubt, she pulled Sophie into a close embrace and smiling with a convident voice said "Tomorrow evening you will join us for dinner and games over at our place!"

Sophie had expected something like this to happen but was still caught off guard enough to blush as she nodded and stammered "It would be my pleasure." The woman threw her head back and laughed "Oh honey, I am sure it will be a pleasure for all of us."

Today during dinner at their place Lucia had told Sophie what she had said to her husband the night before on the bridge. All she had said to him was "I have found her!"

Both of them were a bit older than Sophie by their looks. She figured they must be well into their fifties. But while being older, both of them also wore that sophisticated Italian look over them. So having witnessed the desire in the woman's eyes she had accepted her suggestion to join them. Thinking that whatever the evening would bring it would probably be an agreeable way to end her time in Florence. Sophie had decided to wear a Jade green dress to match her green eyes and to provide a nice contrast with her red hair. The dress had a narrow but long cleavage reaching almost down to her belly button. Making sure she was showing a fair amount of naked skin of her large breasts in front. It goes without saying that below her waist the dress was very short, where its hem barely reached an inch or two below her asscheeks.

When she arrived she was greeted warmly by the woman, again as if she were a long-time close friend. Lucia was wearing a classic black and white combination, a knee-long skirt with an elegant shiny satin white top. No cleavage, all decently covered up. Yet Sophie could feel electricity ooze from the small Italian lady. She was pulled into a tight embrace followed by three kisses on the cheek. She was close enough to pick up the nice sweet musky scent of the woman's perfume. Normally Sophie was not a big fan of musky-smelling perfumes, but she had to admit, it agreed with this woman and worked like a charm for her. The man had been a bit more reserved with his welcome. He was wearing a well-fitting shiny expensive-looking light grey suit with like his wife a white shirt without a tie underneath. Where his wife showed no skin his shirt was open revealing the top of probably a hairy chest.

He greeted her with a gentle handshake with the customary kisses on the cheeks, but no tight embrace from him. Still, as their eyes briefly met, his eyes also betrayed the same keen interest as the woman's already had.

At first, there had been some small talk over dinner, but it did not take long until the woman steered the conversation toward their real intentions. While she was elaborating she placed one of her hands on Sophie's, and her studying eyes never left Sophie's. The eyes of the woman never once flinched as she told Sophie how they occasionally liked to spice up their love life by letting other people join. They had decided that it would always be Lucia who would take the initiative, but Silvio ensured Sophie that he agreed willingly and enjoyed it just as much as Lucia did. They told Sophie how over the past ten or fifteen years they had been joined by others. Most often it had been a woman, to satisfy Lucia's Bi desires, sometimes a man but there had also been some couples.

They had always been very selective and meticulous in their choices, and Lucia told how it had been over a year since the last time they had invited somebody to join them. Gently caressing Sophie's hand while looking at her she said "Somehow I seem to instinctively know or feel who to ask when I look into their eyes. You were the first in a long time where I immediately knew I should ask you when you looked back at me!"

Her hand tightened over Sophie's as she continued "Tell me, Sophie, did my instinct betray me this time and was I wrong to ask you?"

But even before Sophie could answer Lucia the stiffening of her nipples in her green dress had already betrayed her. She took Lucia's hand, looked at both of them, and whispered "You were not wrong."

Silvio raised his hand holding a glass of red wine and said "Excellent, let's toast to making this a night to remember for all of us. For you the last evening in our hometown town and for us having found another love interest in our life." As they toasted Sophie could not help but stare at Lucia's nipples, they seemed just as hard and big as her own, poking up through the soft satin white shirt Lucia was wearing.

They turned their conversation and attention back to the delicious dinner and finished almost in silence, no words required. But Sophie realized the tension of anticipation was almost physically tangible with all three of them. Both stealthy or open horny glances were thrown at each other directions, inspecting faces, and bodies, but no more remark on what likely was to happen was made.

By the time they had all finished, both eating food but just as much feasting eyes on each other, Sophie realized she was in a state. More than once she had wanted to get up and kiss Lucia, or Silvio for that matter, but had not. She knew her body craved physical human contact and she was surprised when Lucia suddenly got up. She held out her hand to Sophie and said "Come with me!"

When Sophie took hold of Lucia's hand the feeling that already had been tingling between her legs during dinner suddenly seemed to tenfold. She was almost disappointed when Lucia guided her to a staircase going up and let go of her hand saying "Go up to our rooftop Sophie and enjoy the view, we will join you in a bit."

That had been half an hour ago and while Sophie had enjoyed the view over Florence from the roof terrace the inner desire to be with someone was overpowering her senses. Impatiently she had been waiting for them to join her and as they stepped onto the terrace Sophie's smile widened, their intentions not only given in words but in action as well. The smile she had flung at Lucia as the woman stepped onto the terrace was one of understanding and lust, as the couple was no longer wearing any clothes. She licked her lips as she examined Lucia's dark brown hard nipples standing out on her small perky tits and the semi-erect cock of Silvio bobbing as he stepped after his wife.

The voice in her mind went "This most definitely will be a night to remember" as she turned her back on the couple to lean back over the railing of the terrace again. While doing so making sure that she pulled on the side of her dress making the fabric of her green dress slide up over her hips somewhat exposing her asscheeks to the approaching couple. She was awarded with a guttural grunt from Silvio where Lucia clapped her hands and out loud exclaimed "Bravo."

Sophie looked out over the streets of Florence below when the naked Lucia appeared to her right and also leaned against the railing. From behind Sophie felt a warm sensation as the warm skin of a soft cock started caressing her exposed asscheeks in stark contrast with the. She looked to her right, stared into Lucia's eyes, and before leaning in and kissing her said "Tell him to fuck me, please!" Lucia simply passionately answered her kiss.

As their lips and tongues met Sophie could feel his warm cock start to grow while being rocked onto her cheeks. She pulled away from Lucia looked at her and begged "Please..."

This time Lucia's response was in Italian "fanculo a lei!" before she placed her mouth over Sophie's and thrust her tongue inside again. Standing out in the open on top of a roof terrace Sophie felt how two gentle but firm hands were placed on her ass and a leg was pressed between hers from behind forcing her to open them.

She opened up her legs as she returned Lucia's kisses she could feel how her dress was being dragged further up her back. She shivered with the knowledge that Silvio would now discover she had not been wearing any panties. More so that she was already very much ripe and wet. She had been soaking during dinner already, likely leaking a puddle on their chair.

As Lucia's tongue probed her mouth she could feel how the tip of a hard cock was placed against her wet opening and arching her back she pressed her ass back into his body. With one thrust, his cock penetrated her wet slit and a gentle Italian voice next to her whispered things she could not understand but knew its meaning anyway "sì amore mio, scopala profondamente e duramente per me."

When Silvio eagerly started pounding his cock deep in her soaking gorge Sophie resumed her smooching frenzy with Lucia. Again realizing the three of them were standing out in the open. While way up high on a rooftop, all still very public, Sophie started moaning "Fuck me Silvio, let all of Florence watch how we make love."

Almost in despair, she moaned as he suddenly pulled his cock out of her slit to step over to his wife. Her loins burned with longing as Sophie watched how he placed his hard cock, all shiny from her juices, between the small sun-bronzed cheeks of his wife and pushed his pole inside of her. Lucia clamped her hand on the back of Sophie's neck and pulled her tight for another passionate French kiss. Sophie could feel Lucia's mouth slide over her's at the same rhythm that Silvio was driving his cock into her pussy. She loved the wet sound their bodies made when he slammed into her, but as she slid one hand over her sensitive clit she wanted him to push his cock back in her slit.

There she stood, bent forward, leaning on the railing, offering her cunt and ass for Silvio to take and Florence to see. Sophie kissed Lucia and slipped a hand between her cheeks in search of her little star. She could feel Lucia tense up when she made first contact with her index finger. Silvio only grunted "Si" and kept on pounding his wife's cunt from behind looking down at how Sophie's finger started to play with his wife's back entrance. It almost took Sophie by surprise when pressure was applied to her asshole as well. It took a second to sink in that Silvio had placed one of his hands between her cheeks and had started fondling both her pussy and asshole while doggy pounding his wife.

Her lips pulled away from Lucia's and her body quivered when several of his fingers with ease slid into her wet slit while he increased the pressure of his thumb sliding over her ring. On her turn, she looked out over Florence as she made the tip of her finger slide inside that warm tight tunnel of Lucia's arsehole. With her finger up Lucia's arse, she could feel how his hard cock was sliding in and out of her pussy, at times bumping and grinding against her ass-probing finger.

The tip of his thumb increased its pressure on her little star and Sophie could feel how her ring muscle started to give up its resistance inviting him in. Looking down at the people down in the streets below strolling along the river unaware of what was taking place above them, Sophie registered that Lucia had become quite vocal. Lucia was moaning and grunting out her arousal in short bursts of passionate sounding Italian words of which Sophie only picked up the occasional 'mi amor' or loud wailed 'si'.

Even without fully understanding what was being said, the burning desire oozed from Lucia's words and sounds. Every word Lucia uttered reverberated the craving within Sophie's body. Sophie no longer cared if somebody on the streets would hear and look up. While high above it would still be obvious to them what was taking place with the two women with their tits out leaning over the railing of a terrace.

Sophie realized that the largest part of her even wanted all of them to look up to witness how they were being fucked. Right when that thought crossed her mind Silvio slipped a third finger into her slit and pressed his thumb to its last knuckle deep up her bonghole. Sophie loved the way he made the rhythm of his hand sliding into her slit align with the thrusts of his dick entering his wife's cunt. Lucia's words were more and more changing into noncoherent sounds and when the palm of Silvio's hand was grinding against her itching love button Sophie joined in making lovemusic noises.

Enjoying the feel of his fingers inside of her Sophie moaned as she looked over at Lucia. Silvio had wrapped his other hand over the small right breast of his wife and had her dark hard nipple between his index finger and thumb and was pinching it. Not only was he pinching her nipple hard, he was also pulling at it making the soft flesh of her perky tit follow. Next to her continuing moans and wails Lucia's face showed only rapture so Sophie figured she must be enjoying his treatment. A hard cock pleasuring her cunt while her nipple was treated harshly.

Sophie wanted to feel his cock inside her love tunnel replacing his fingers so badly now, but she also loved watching Lucia shake and quiver under his actions. Sophie decided she wanted more to be part of Lucia's bliss, so she slid her index finger out of the woman's ass and together with her thumb relocated them over Lucia's other nipple. She was gazing at Lucia to witness her reaction when she squeezed her fingers tight on her nipple, almost copying her husband's action on the other nipple.

The first immediate reaction was a grunted "Hnnng si" and when Lucia turned her head to look into Sophie's eyes she knew she had found the right spot. Lucia's mouth was opening and closing with Silvio's thrusts and when their eyes met Sophie could see her eyes sparkle when Lucia moaned "Si, harder please!"

So for the first time in her life, Sophie firmed her grip on a woman's nipple and next to squeezing now also started pulling at it, following Silvio's lead. The response Lucia gave to having her second nipple manhandled seemed to jolt over like a spark of electricity to Sophie's cunt. When Lucia in utter ecstasy wailed out loud "Araraach yeesssss." Sophie could feel how her muscles, having found a will of their own, tightened over Silvio's fingers. Sophie looked into Lucia's eyes as she pulled hard on the nipple again but now also slightly twisted around.

gran_pron
gran_pron
109 Followers