Bedroom Window with a View Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucia's face was contorted with pleasure as she groaned "hnnnnng ffff ssiiiiii" she leaned over to Sophie, eager to make their lips meet again. The kiss that followed was rough, wet, and sloppy and Sophie lusted for Lucia's tongue to be elsewhere. Sophie let out a soft whine in despair when she felt how Silvio's pleasuring fingers were pulled out of her willing wet openings.

Reluctantly she pulled away her tongue from Lucia's to stare at her. By the look in Lucia's eyes, Sophie could tell she was very close now. She watched how Silvio placed his hands on either side of his wife's small hips and grabbed a firm hold. Where the thrusts he had been driving his pole into his wife's pussy had been at a steady pace, they now became harder, deeper, and more irregular. One, two, or three deep rough strokes driving his cock in deep, his loins and balls slapping against her ass, to be replaced with him pulling his entire cock out, pressing his mushroom on her clit.

One plunge and he drove it in back deep in her wet twat again "Siiiii amoooorgngngh" Sophie squeezed and twisted her fingers over Lucia's nipple and pulled hard earning another lusty moan "Aaarach hngngng"

Silvio yanked on his wife's hips, pulling her body into his, keeping his shaft steady, buried deep inside her wet cave. Sophie looked at Lucia's eyes and watched how all signs of awareness and sanity seemed to leave them, the look in her eyes turning almost vacant. Lucia started trembling on her legs and Silvio redoubled his pounding efforts. Frantically he started hammering his cock into the orgasming cunt of his now loud-wailing wife.

Sophie was sure passers-by down on the street below would be hearing Lucia's wails but, just like the orgasm-tormented woman, did not care.

In her mind, Sophie heard a voice go "Let them all hear how she is being pleasured."

That was when Silvio set his wife free with the only words he had said so far during their mating session. He look over at Sophie and as he forced his cock deep inside of his wife once more time and in English said "Cum for me now sweetheart!" In her mind, Sophie could almost imagine the feel of his cock entering her cunt as she watched it slide into Lucia's and the same time pulled as hard as she could at the woman's nipple.

The sensation of his push and Sophie's pull made Lucia's body explode, her entire body was quivering now, and with similar violence, suddenly large gushes of juice started spraying from her cunt, thoroughly soaking her husband's loins, belly, and legs as she was making all kinds of incoherent sounds "siii hngngn aaa miii dioooo hnnnf fgttp."

When she finally collapsed on top of the railing her frail body still trembling, Silvio pulled his still rock hard shiny cuntcum covered cock out of his wife and looked at Sophie. He smiled at her and in Italian said "Grazie e non preoccuparti tesoro, faremo in modo che valga la pena anche per te e ci prenderemo cura delle tue esigenze, vedrai."

Sophie did not understand any of his words but she was sure she would very much enjoy whatever was about to happen next.

========================================================================

Ashley had been looking forward to this all week long. Ever since she had spent a wonderful time with Sarah and Pete last time. in specific Sarah had been keen to make sure they would meet up again very soon. Ashley smiled to herself as she remembered how the otherwise always so soft and kind young woman had been almost pushy about it. But Ashley was more than happy to give in to the woman's wish or demand even. Not only did Ashley know she would have a great time again, but it would also take her mind away a bit from missing Sophie, even if her friend was due back in only a matter of days now.

With their different work schedules, it was hard to make an appointment on short notice that matched all three of them. So after some discussions, she had agreed to meet Sarah for lunch. Pete could not join them this time, and mocking like a pouting child he had pretended to feel left out. But Sarah and Ashley had teased him and made fun of him.

So here she was waiting for Sarah to arrive and join her. Ashley was suddenly feeling all giddy because after they made their appointment her mind had gone naughty. She remembered how at the start she had been the clear center of attention when over at Pete and Sarah's place. Later on, the attention, love, and fun were split more even between the three of them but still, somehow she wanted to return the favor of the couples initial efforts.

After setting up for lunch with Sarah she had decided what she would do, but had not told Sarah what her plans for today were. It had to be a surprise, that would be the biggest part of the fun. She was feeling proud of herself, how she not only had come up with the idea but earlier this week also had done all the required detective work and planning. All things were set in motion, and all left to do now was to wait for the unsuspecting Sarah and make her play her part.

Ashley had been distracted the entire morning at work and her office attire had felt so very appropriate and inappropriate at the same time for what she had planned. A dark blue short skirt under a tight-fitting light blue top with a color-matching strapless bra underneath. Beneath the skirt, a tiny white pantyhose at the back only a small thin thread of string slipped between her cheeks and her feet rising from a pair of semi-high heels.

She smiled as she noticed Sarah arrive. The young woman was wearing her usual smile on her face and waved at her when she spotted Ashley sitting at the table in the little alcove she so deliberately had picked.

Not only the table had been picked intentionally, but so had the lunchroom. It was the lunchroom close to their office where she so often had met Sophie for lunch. But especially because of that first meeting with Sophie here. The meeting where everthing that had happened later on with Sarah and Pete still had to unfold.

The time when both she and Sophie had still been kind of innocent, and where they had been discussing the mysterious "09:00pm" note Ashley had received.

That time when Sophie suddenly out of nowhere got 'the hots' and started fondling Ashley's legs under the table with one of her feet even making it travel up to Ashley's loins. The time when that young waitress had almost caught them fooling around under the table in public, making both Ashley and Sophie realize and accept it made them feel ashamed but above all also very aroused. The time when Sophie had candidly challenged the girl to acknowledge and act upon what she had witnessed.

Ashely smiled as now it was time to return the favor to Sarah, right at the spot where she had been liberated by the message Sarah had sent her.

Ashley was feeling proud and excited as she even had managed to make sure today that same young waitress would be serving them today at this very table. In Ashely's mind that fact certainly enriched the excitement of what she had planned.

Ashley got up to greet Sarah, friendly hands were placed on each others waists seeking brief bodily contact and they exchanged kisses on the cheeks. Being the usual sparkly Sarah opened "Glad to see you so soon again and what a lovely place for lunch you picked!" as they both sat down. Sarah was wearing tight blue jeans and a simple black top with a tiny bit of cleavage. Ashley figured Sarah would change into her nurse outfit later at the hospital when starting her afternoon shift. She smiled thinking it would have been fun had she turned up here in her nursing outfit, but this would do nicely as well.

The young waitress came to take their order and as she walked away Ashley's eyes followed the girl's swaying hips and her mind went "am I imagining things or did the girl give me a peculiar look just now? She has seen me here often enough with Sophie, so why now?"

She was brought back to the present when Sarah in a faked angry voice said "Hey girl, eyes out front, I am right here! If you want to look at something sexy at least have the decency to look down at my cleavage. I did agree to meet up with you here, but would rather have had you in my bed, remember?"

Ashley shook her head and stuttered "Erm ah yeah, I am sorry, I got a bit distracted." to which Sarah laughed out loud "A bit? Girl you would have started drooling had I not interrupted your filthy line of thoughts." but next giggled approvingly "can't say I really blame you. She is cute isn't she?"

Ashley's turn to giggle "Yes, but you are right, I have a date with you, not her." and she made a point of very obviously looking down Sarah's cleavage.

"Oh, a date now is it?" a smiling Sarah quipped "I was under the impression this was just two friends having lunch."

"Well.." Ashley sighed realizing Sarah was playing right into her cards and plans "Who knows what things might happen during lunchtime between friends."

She threw a coy look over at Sarah and continued "Did I ever tell you about the time Sophie and I had lunch here together?"

Sarah raised an eyebrow "I don't believe you did, but somehow I have a feeling you are about to." Ashley recognized the shine in Sarah's eyes and knew she had her. So she told Sarah about what had happened that day between her and Sophie.

She ended by revealing her story to Sarah "So in a way, your note that day did more than you realized until now, it also made us play our little game right here at this table where I still think that girl must have noticed."

She had not finished that last sentence when a soft harrumph was followed by a squeaky voice next to them going "Excuse me, can I perhaps serve your orders ladies?" Caught up in Ashley's story telling they both had missed the waitress approaching to bring their lunch. They both looked up at the girl and Ashley stammered "Erm, of course you can." She thought the girl did look a bit flustered and the voice in her mind asked, "How much did she overhear?"

The waitress quickly recovered, composed herself and after saying "I hope you will enjoy again." walked away. Again swaying her pretty hips with its short skirt fluttering about. This time it were not only Ashley's eyes watching her walk away.

Sarah giggled "Wow, that was quite a story you told there."

Nodding her head towards the leaving waitress "I am sure she must have heard parts. So if she did not catch you that day now she knows for sure!"

"Did you catch how she deliberately phrased her words?"

"'enjoy again'?" Sarah giggled "She is much too young to be making such an obvious double entendre at guests."

She grabbed one of Ashley's hands in her's "But I guess you are to blame as you encouraged her more than a bit, my pretty queen slut."

Ashley knew this was the exact right moment to tell more of her plan for today to Sarah. She looked into Sarah's eyes leaned forward a bit and whispered "So you enjoyed the story, did you?"

Sarah squeezed Ashley's hand "You very well knew I would, why ask?"

Ashley moved the foot she had slipped out of her shoe forward and reached for Sarah's leg. As it made contact she whispered, "Because I want to do it again." She squeezed Sarah's hand "I need to play again! Right now, here, with you!"

The look on Sarah's face portrayed the answer Ashley had hoped for and the hand squeeze was returned. Smiling lovingly at her young friend she continued "I already hoped that would be your answer."

"But I have something else planned and prepared for today. Please join me for a sec in the restroom." nd without furthee explanation she got up from her chair, walked away, leaving Sarah behind with a puzzled look on her face. Without a shred of doubt, Ashley was convinced her friend would follow.

And she did, Ashley had not even reached the door of the restroom when Sarah turned up trotting right behind her. Together they stepped into the restroom and after a hurried glance around verifying they were alone, Ashley wrapped her arms around her friend and kissed her.

"Hmm, that was a nice surprise." Sarah sighed when their lips and tongues parted "but did you not just now mention you wanted to play out there? Or did I misinterpret?"

Ashley pressed a quick pecker on Sarah's cheek and whispered in her ear "Oh honey, I want to play all right. But first I have another surprise for you, one I could not show you at the table."

With sparkling eyes but a quizzical look on her face Sarah demanded "Don't beat around the bush" and she had to giggle herself as she said those words, following up with "Go on, show me, girl!"

Ashley looked around again making sure they were alone and when convinced she pushed Sarah along into a cubicle, ushering her on "come on, get in there with me."

Sarah eagerly followed, fully expecting some more pleasantries from Ashley when they shut the door behind them. She hugged Ashley and tried to resume their kissing, but Ashley spoke up "Hang on, stop Sarah, I said I had a different surprise." Ashley started rummaging around in her handbag, slightly hampered by Sarah who was still trying to press her body up close against her friend.

The hand of a suddenly sightly red-faced Ashley came out of her handbag holding an item. When Sarah got a glimpse of the item she sighed out loud, immediately recognizing it and also at least partially grasping what Ashely's intentions were. Her face beamed with delight at Ashley and with an excited tone in her voice asked "For you or me?"

A somewhat surprised Ashley blurted back "Huh, you recognize the thing? How come?" to continue sounding slightly disappointed "Have you used one before? I wanted you to try it first."

Sarah took Ashley's face between her hands and pressed a soft kiss on her lips before reassuring her friend "You silly girl, yes of course I recognize it and no, I have never used one."

"Sometimes I forget that you are, sorry girl, a few years older than me and Pete and, again sorry, sometimes more out of touch with this 'new world'"

"You know Pete and I like to watch porn together at times and these things are all over the place." She giggled and added, "You know, Pete has been bugging me for ages to get one of them and try." Sarah could feel how her body was starting to react to the idea Ashley was suggesting.

Feeling more confident again now that she by accident seemed to have hit the right spot with her plan with a smile on her face Ashley whispered "I will ignore your hurtful remarks about my age girl, but again yes I want you to try this in our play when we go back to our table."

"Oh wait, perhaps I will remember your remarks when we are playing and will punish you for them" In return, Sarah giggled again "Oh my, Pete will be so jealous and horny when I tell him."

"So I can take that as a yes? You know what it does and want to try?" Ashley asked feeling her loins stir. Sarah's silent answer was that she grabbed hold of Ashley's hand and removed the lovense from it. She kissed Ashley again and started inspecting the vibrator more closely.

She smiled at Ashley and said "At least now understand why we are here" and unbuttoned her jeans, unzipped, and started pulling them down her legs. When they were down far enough hurriedly her panties followed.

Meanwhile pressed up against each other in the tight compounds of the cubicle a still red-faced Ashley had been looking for something else in her handbag.

She found what she had been looking for and handed a small bottle to Sarah "Here, in case you need some." Sarah looked at the bottle and giggled "Oh Girl that's sweet of you. But I think I can manage without, telling me your story at the table had me soaking already."

She reached between her legs and moaned softly when the big end of the lovense with ease slipped between the wet lips of pussy making it disappear. Sarah moaned "Oh luv, this feels so nice already!' and with the small pink tail sticking out of her pussy between her legs she started pulling her panties and jeans back up.

"Wait wait!" Ashley was happy that she turned out not to be all that dopey after all "you still have to turn it on, you silly goose!"

After some more joined giggling and joined effort of hands going down the reopened jeans of Sarah they were sure the thing was just about as ready for action as they both were by now. Ashley could not resist the urge, when fumbling to turn the vibrator on between Sarah's legs, to slip one finger along its pink tail and briefly tickle her friend's wet slit making her moan.

She looked into Sarah's green eyes as she pulled her finger back, and slipped it into her mouth suggestively sucking it "Hmmmm... you taste great."

Sarah moaned again and spoke up "If you want to play and have fun we need to get back right now! If you are not careful I might accidentally jump you and finish off right here."

Ashley grabbed Sarah's hand and pushed it between her legs under her skirt onto the damp spot where her slit had started soaking her panties "I understand, can you feel it? I feel the same. Let's get back to our table." and with a grin on her face added, "I am sure the waitress will have started wondering what is taking us so long back here."

They made sure their clothes were decent enough to go out in public again to be surprised by an older lady standing by the sink watching them step out of the cubicle together with a disapproving look on her face.

Ashley nodded friendly at the woman as they walked out of the restroom and once outside they both started laughing. A chuckling Sarah went "Did you see the look on her face? My god, that was hilarious!" and started laughing again.

Still softly laughing they returned to their table and sat down. Ashley with her back towards the wall and Sarah opposite the table with her back towards the lunchroom. Sarah looked expectantly at Ashley and opened with "So... from things I learned about your present I figure you now will probably take out your mobile, right?"

Ashley smiled at her friend and placed her mobile on the table in front of them "Yes I will." It was on its lock screen "So now what?"

Sarah wriggled her butt a bit "Oh, I don't know. Surprise me?"

Ashley placed her finger on the display to unlock it and opened up the app she had studied over the past few days. She glanced behind Sarah to see if anybody in the lunchroom was looking in their direction. Figuring nobody was paying specific attention to them she looked at Sarah and said "Ready?"

Sarah almost moaned out loud "Yes please!" so Ashley tapped the app and set the toy settings to 'low' mode and instantly Sarah sighed out "Ooooh god...yes" and started squirming around.

Ashley smiled, she had only tried the toy while holding it in her hand but understood the experience Sarah's pussy must be having.

She watched how the look in Sarah's eyes turned glazy. She sipped from her coffee but had become so mesmerized with the experience Sarah was having that she did not even register that her drink had gone cold.

Sarah was getting more and more agitated by the second, she had started moving her entire body around, so Ashley decided to give her a small break and she tapped the off button on the app. Sarah let out a small sigh of relief and sloughed back in her chair. Turned out she had done so right on time, as again they were both taken off guard when the waitress unexpectedly out of nowhere emerged next to them and asked "Everything still to your wishes? Need another drink perhaps?"

Ashley looked up and this time she was sure, there most definitely was a secretive smile on the girl's face. Sarah responded "Could I have a cold sparkling water please?" and Ashley joined her friend's order.

"Did you see the girl's nipples?" Sarah giggled as the waitress walked away "I am sure she knew exactly what you were doing on your phone!"

Ashley could feel her face burn and asked "Really? Think so?"