Bedroom Window with a View Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am sure" Sarah replied "but let's try and find out."

"I love the feel of that thing and I want you to turn it back on when she brings our drinks." and she placed her arm on the table reaching for Ashley's hand. When Ashley took her hand Sarah's said "Make sure she can see you turn it on!"

Ashley was suddenly nervous but in an excited way. Her mind went "I know Sarah wants me to, and so do I, but can I do this?" when suddenly something touched her leg. She looked up at an evil grinning Sarah who in an exaggerated weird accent voiced "Hi Miss, me play horny footsy with you? please miss, you now play all nice horny with me?" and her infectious giggle came out right after. While Ashley laughed at her silly friend she loved the caressing sensation of Sarah's foot on the inside of her leg.

With that distraction on her leg, Ashley almost missed the waitress's approach to bring their order. Sarah's foot did not leave her leg when Ashley's eyes made contact with the girl's. "They are small but damn, yes they are hard!" her mind went as she blinked at the girl's nipples prodding up visibly through the lunchroom's logo of her pink waitress shirt.

As the girl leaned in to serve them their water Ashley made eye contact again and made a show of moving he hand to her mobile. The girl broke their eye contact and Ashley could see the girl's eyes traveled to her hand. When sure she was watching Ashley pressed 'medium' on her mobile. Immediately Sarah's entire body twitched and she failed to suppress a soft "Aaarch" that escaped her mouth. The girl's glance bolted over to Sarah and with an inquisitive smile on her face asked "Is everything okay Miss?" Sarah pressed her foot hard against Ashley's leg as she answered "Yes, oh yes, all good here!"

The waitress eyed both Sarah and Ashey and said "Okay, enjoy your stay!" but lingered standing next to their table just a bit longer than was required before she left again. Ashley groaned as the lovely view of the perky nippled tits of the girl vanished from her line of sight.

Feeling safer Sarah moaned out louder "Oooh my god..so good." and she bent forward to rest with both her elbows placed firmly on the table to keep her body from shaking. Ashley could feel how Sarah's body was taken over by the toy and no longer able to control the movement of her foot as it slipped away from her leg.

Another load moan "Hnnng oh fuck hnnng" and Ashley watched how Sarah's eyes closed concentrating on the intense feeling inside she whimpered 'I can't..pleeease" and Ashley press the off button again.

Sarah's rigid body posture relaxed and her eyes flew open to look at Ashley "Oh fuck me girl, this is crazy."

and holding a hand over her mouth to muffle her voice exclaimed "I almost outright came right in front of the girl when that first vibration hit me! This is madness."

Ashley smiled wickedly at her friend and whispered "Oh yeah, that was madness? Remember calling me old?!" and she hit the app's fireworks button. Again instantly Sarah's entire body bounced on her seat as she started whining "Oooohhh nghghg oogghn ooooh."

Ashley watched closely how her friend started clenching her hands into fists while she was grinding her loins over the chair.

She allowed her to suffer for just a few seconds longer and pressed the off button again making Sarah whisper "Oooh fuck you bitch! Don't stop now!"

Ashley's loins were on fire as well just as much as her friend's by now but she pretended not to be aroused at all and said "Mind your words, how rude!" as she smiled at her softly panting partner in crime.

Teasing Sarah more with "You know what surprised me the most? I could almost not hear the toy vibrations. Your pussy is a real good silencer"

"Please give me more Ashley, I need more!" Sarah pleaded.

Behind Sarah's back, Ashley spotted the waitress at the other side of the lunchroom serving a couple. As the waitress walked away from the couple Ashley caught her throwing a glance over to their part of the lunchroom.

When her eyes met the waitresses she pressed the app's ultra setting.

Sarah grunted "hhnnggng hnggngn shhhhsssss", her back arched pressing back hard against the backrest of the chair, her hands squeezed into small fists again."

Ashley found her left hand between her legs, sliding her skirt up, trying to reach her needy crack. Still, she only tortured Sarah for three or four seconds with the toy set at Ultra before she turned it off once more.

This time rewarded by a soft wail escaping Sarah "Nooooooo." as at the same time her body twitched and spasmed being denied the pleasure.

Ashley was turned on so much controlling and watching her friend at the brink of orgasm in public when suddenly an idea hit her. She grabbed Sarah's hand and in a demanding voice said "Give me your phone!"

"Huh, what, now? please no, turn it back on, please." whimpered Sarah.

Ashley only harshly repeated her demand "Phone, now! and unlock it!"

In her current state, Sarah would have obeyed every demand given, as long as it would mean her pussy would be pleasured again, so she unlocked her phone and handed it over to Ashley.

Grinning widely at what she was about to do Ashley took the phone and opened up Sarah's contact list. It only took her a second to find the entry names 'engineer.' She knew that was the pet name Sarah had for Pete as a contact. It apparently was because of a private joke they had, and Ashley decided that one day she would make Sarah tell her about it.

But for now her 'engineer' would do just fine and she pressed videocall.

Ignoring the agitated, huffing and puffing Sarah going "What are you doing?!"

It took a few seconds until Pete's face showed up on Sarah's phone saying "hey, hunnybun what's up?" It took him another second to register it was not hunnybun he was looking at as he stammered "Ashley? That you? Why are you calling me from Sarah's phone?"

Sarah grunted "Fuck" when Ashley coyly smiled at Pete and said "All good loverboy. But listen, I need you to go visit the men's room right now! Can you do that for us?" He stupidly looked back at Ashley and asked "I do what?"

Ashley sighed getting impatient with him "For fuck sake, you heard me, get your pretty ass over to the toilet right now!" and she flipped over the mobile to point it at Sarah and pressed the Ultra setting button again.

Sarah bucked on her chair gasping "Oooooh hhnhnh yessss."

Ashley kept the phone pointed at the squirming Sarah for a second or two, flipped it around to face herself as she turned the lovense off spoke and almost hissed "Your wife says hello, she is badly craving my attention. She will get it and I will show her to you as soon as you are in the toilet showing me your hard cock!"

it became quiet for a brief moment on the other end of the line and then she heard "Fuck, yes. Hang on, give me a minute!" Ashley smiled as she could see how Pete hurriedly started walking, making his way to the destination she had given him.

Meanwhile, Sarah squealed "Was that Pete? What are you doing?"

Ashley grinned at Sarah "Well luv, you told me he so much wanted you to try this toy, so I think it's only fair we show him, don't you think?"

Sarah mumbled, "Sure whatever, I don't care just make him hurry, I need it back on again."

The images on Sarah's mobile became steady again and the face of a panting Pete appeared. "Okay, am there now what?"

"Trousers down and play with yourself and make sure I can see!" Ashley demanded. She was thoroughly starting to enjoy being fully in control like this.

She watched how Pete's pants were yanked down to his ankles and his shorts followed right after to expose his semi erect dick.

At the same time on the other side of the table Sarah started pleading again "Please Ashley, please!"

Ashley placed her own mobile on the table in front of Sarah.

She positioned Sarah's mobile in such a way that Pete on his screen he would see his wife but also the mobile on the table in front of her.

She watched his cock grow harder and his hand was grabbing it, so she figured he must have a nice view of his wife and she whispered "We are still at the lunchroom and your princess is wearing a toy for me Pete. Look what happens to her when I turn it on!" and making sure he could see it on his screen how she pressed the ultra setting in the app.

Sarah's reaction gave Ashley chills, her friend started dry humping the chair she sat on, placed her hand over her mouth to muffle her moaning "Hnnn ysss yess s godd yss Peeet yess ohh yssess"

She watched how Pete's hand started stroking his cock, his shiny purple head already popping out. Ashley's left hand was rubbing the damp spot in her panties under her skirt watching Pete wank himself to the image of his wife trying to have a hushed orgasm in public.

Ashley showed Pete how she tapped earthquake on the app and Sarah lost her plot. Sarah started biting her hand and making all kinds of funny noises "hnfg eeeeek peeet god ohhhh nhhhg pffft yss cumnnngg" as she drifted into an earthquake of her own.

Ashley watched Pete's hand yank his big hard cock and as she spoke to him "that's it, wank that pretty dick for me and watch your princess cum for us!" his volcano erupting added to his wife's earthquake. Ashley pressed her finger hard over her damp panty onto her clit and orgasmed together with the couple as he started spraying shot after shot of cum all over the toilet he was in repeating the same word over and over"Fuck fuck fuck fuck!"

Completely out of her mind Ashley abruptly ended the video call and had barely enough sense of mind left to also press the off button on the app to release Sarah from the blissful agony of her still raging earthquake.

When Ashley recovered and looked up again the young waitress was standing right next to them again, nipples firmly poking out and with a big smile on her face she asked "Will that be all, or is there anything else you require?"