Bedtime

Story Info
He helps her fall asleep the night they move in together.
1.2k words
4.22
9.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she lay in bed tossing and turning, she reflected that it was possible to be excited about something, yet also nervous. She was excited that they had finally moved in together. However, doubts plagued her: what if it didn't work out? She would have to find another place, maybe move in with roommates again...

"Are you having trouble sleeping?" he asked. His tone was neutral, though she sensed he was annoyed.

She rolled over to face him. "Yeah," she admitted. "Sorry, am I keeping you up?"

"The constant rolling over and the squeaking of the bed springs? Doesn't bother me at all," he said wryly. He reached out to cup her face. "But I'm guessing something is bothering you. Want to talk about it?"

She leaned into his hand. His touch was warm and gentle. "I'm nervous," she admitted. "I mean, I'm excited we're finally living together. But, I'm also still a little scared. What if doesn't work out?"

He rolled onto his side to face her. "I understand. It's a big deal, moving in together. And I don't know what the future holds. If it makes you feel any better, I want this to last. And I'm going to do whatever it takes to make this relationship work."

Hearing those words warmed her. She moved forward to kiss him. "Thank you, I appreciate that," she said softly.

"I mean it." She could see him smiling in the dark. She smiled back.

"Okay, let's try going to sleep. We both have a busy day ahead of us tomorrow," he said. She rolled over, her back facing him. He moved behind her to spoon.

His warmth comforted her. They lay in that position for several minutes. His arm, draped over her body, grew heavy. She squirmed a bit. What if they couldn't sleep together? They'd stayed over at each other's apartments and fallen asleep after sex. But, that was a few times a week. This would be every night. She squirmed more.

"Are you still having trouble sleeping?" His breath tickled her neck.

"Yes," she admitted. She rolled over to face him. "What if we can't sleep together?"

His eyebrows rose. "No," she continued, shaking her head. "I'm not talking about sex. What if we can't sleep in the same bed? I know we've done it before, but this is different."

He took a deep breath before answering. "I know, this is an adjustment. We'll make it work, though." He leaned forward to kiss her. "Is there anything else you're worried about?"

"I don't know," she said, leaning her head on his chest. "I mean, probably. I have an anxiety disorder, so I'm always worried about something."

His arm slid around her. "How about we help you think about something else so you can go to sleep?"

"Like what?" she asked, nuzzling his chest.

"Would you be open to going into a trance so you could relax?" he asked.

At the word "trance," some of the tension in her body melted away. They had been experimenting with hypnosis on occasion since they started going out. The results had been quite enjoyable, to say the least, even if she didn't always remember what happened.

"It doesn't have to be sexual," he added. "You're probably tired and just want to go to sleep."

"Could it be, though?" she asked hopefully. Her hand moved downwards towards his boxers. It didn't take long to find what she was looking for. She began to stroke.

She heard his breath catch in his throat. She knew he was debating whether to do this, given the busy day ahead. As she stroked, she was pretty sure what would win out.

"Alright," he conceded. "Lay back and close your eyes."

She did as he asked, lying back on her pillow and closing her eyes. She left her hand where it was, although she stopped stroking.

"Going into trance is a natural part of our day-to-day lives," he said. He was using his hypnotist voice, the soothing, low-pitched one. She felt the remainder of the tension in her body evaporate. Her body sunk further into the mattress.

He kept talking, yet she wasn't listening. She knew it wasn't important -- her subconscious would remember what she needed to know. Her hand resumed its slow strokes below his belt.

She heard his breath catch again. "It feels good to be relaxed," he said.

"It feels good to be relaxed," she repeated. Her voice was monotone. She knew it was monotone because she was in a trance, and that was kind of hot. Scratch that -- it was very hot. Liquid warmth flowed through her body, pooling right between her legs. She writhed a bit.

"Being relaxed is sexy," he said. His voice sounded uneven, but she didn't think about that.

"Being relaxed is sexy," she repeated. It was sexy. Her body felt warm and loose. The soft t-shirt she wore rubbed against her nipples. Her free hand moved to her chest. Fingers circled a nipple.

She heard him moan. It sounded as though his voice came from far away. She didn't think about that, either. One hand continued to stroke while the other played with her nipple.

"You're so turned on right now." His words came out as a moan.

"I'm so turned on right now," she repeated. It was true -- she was so turned on. Her nipples were tiny, sharp points on her breasts. She was probably quite wet, too. She squirmed, the pleasure running hot through her veins.

"Oh...if you keep doing that, I'm gonna come," he moaned.

"Come," she repeated. Yes, she wanted to come. She felt him pull her body towards his. He pressed hot, urgent kisses on her neck. One of her hands continued to stroke, though the other embraced him in a half-hug.

"You're so hot," he breathed into her ear.

"Hot," she repeated. Yes, she was hot. His body was hot atop hers. Her free hand pulled his shirt up. Realizing what she was doing, he stopped to assist her.

"Let's take your shirt off, too," he said, lifting up her shirt. Her other hand let go of its prize for a moment as he undressed her, then quickly returned. Somewhere along the line, he had shed his boxers. She wasn't sure when that had happened, but she was glad it did.

She heard the rip of a package. He placed his hand upon hers as they slid on the condom. He moved her hand to his hip. She continued stroking his flank.

Then, he was inside of her. She didn't know it was possible to be any more relaxed -- she had felt so limp and loose. However, an even deeper sense of tranquility stole over her. It felt so right -- she could just relax and melt into him. Her arms clasped him harder.

"Your...pleasure is...growing," he panted. "You...oh...you can't...oh...hold off anymore."

He was right, her pleasure was growing. It was a bird, soaring on thermals. There was music in her veins, pulsing between her legs. And it was reaching the crescendo.

Cymbals clashed, trumpets sounded. And she came. Her body shuddered. Someone moaned. It was her. It was him, too. Beneath him, her back arched. He held her closely, yet gently.

For a few moments after their climax, they lay together. She floated in her trance, enjoying the pleasure of both the orgasm and not being fully conscious. He kissed her neck and her chest. "You feel rested and relaxed," he said. "Now, you can finally go to sleep."

A smile spread across her face as she sank into a deep, restful sleep.