The Spiral Spa

Story Info
A woman gets more than she expected at an exclusive spa.
2.1k words
4.48
39.7k
40

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up at the white stone building with trepidation. The Sea Swirl, generic name aside, had gotten rave reviews from the other women in my office.

"You'll be more relaxed than you have ever been!" Amy had insisted, shoving a pamphlet with the address circled into my hands, "And it's totally private, just you and your treatments so you wont have any um...incidents."

I'd been desperate to try spa treatments for years now but mother nature had given me a certain, issue in that area. While other woman bemoaned their small chests; God had blessed me with a full one, so full in fact that it was just as much a factor in my back pain as my stiff office chair. I won't lie, it has its benefits but it makes going into a sauna or laying down on a massage table somewhat...awkward. Not just physically either. I couldn't blame people for staring, straight or not it was hard not to stare at a woman whose chest was constantly bursting out of regular shirts, let alone a thin spa towel.

But if Amy was telling the truth and it was totally private, what was there to lose? Surely there would be at least one attendant but a single set of eyes on me was better than a whole room. With a deep breath I opened the door, what's the worst that could happen?

White furniture against pastel walls and the echo of some boring new age music greeted me, it was so generic I would have walked straight out the door again had it not been for the woman who sat behind the front desk. Full red lips and bright blue eyes framed by jet black hair, she smiled and stood to greet me showing off that the blouse she had chosen was decidedly too small for her ample chest, a woman who knew my pain.

"Welcome! Always nice to see a new face!"

She had one of those voices that was so warm and friendly that I couldn't help but return her smile.

"I'm Nina," She continued, "You must be Tara! 2 o'clock appointment for the introductory package."

"Yes, that's me." I smiled, "Though I have to admit, I thought it was a little strange I couldn't pick my treatments, I have this awful back pain I was hoping to get massaged out?"

"Oh, don't you worry! The introductory package will take care of that." Nina assured me, "Our spa is very different to others you see, we like to get people warmed up to our treatments so they can get an idea of what we do here."

She walked around the desk and motioned for me to follow her down the hall.

"What exactly is that? The girls at work rave about you but won't actually tell me anything."

It was a bit irritating really, each time I asked what made Sea Swirl so impressive they shared these knowing smiles and said something along the lines of "You just have to experience it, honey."

"We use special audio-visual software to help really relax the mind and body." Nina said, as if that explained anything, "It's best experienced firsthand. That's why we rely on word of mouth to advertise."

Something felt sketchy about that but I silenced the thought, this was a professional business, there was an ice cream shop right next door for goodness sake, nothing sketchy could possibly be happening. I was probably just nervous. Yes, that was it.

"I'll leave you to change." Nina said, waving me inside a small entryway, "Just step into the main spa chamber once you are done. There is a robe if you don't want to walk out in naked."

I blushed. Of course, most spa treatments involved just wearing a towel, I could hardly get a massage or sit in a sauna in my jeans but still. The whole idea was that this place was completely private and exclusive right?

The door clicked shut and I was left alone, the room was bare save for a bench to lay my clothes but the air was scented with something floral and I could feel the knots in my muscles relaxing after only a few breaths, my reluctance melting away. Funny, none of the oil burners or scented candles I had tried at home worked so well, it must be some spa trade secret, or maybe I was just anticipating what was to come.

With a smile I slid my jeans down to the floor and divested myself of the bothersome hoodie I felt compelled to wear to hide my chest. The wonderful perfume of the room was doing its job, I didn't even hesitate to slide of my silk panties like I normally would. A glance over to the mirror reminded me exactly why I had come to this place, even I had to admit my figure was distracting. My bust only grew as I reached around to unhook it allowing my breasts to sag with their weight.

My cheeks burned with embarrassment despite the fact I was alone and quickly grabbed for the robe. The silky material felt luxurious on what skin it touched, which admittedly wasn't a lot. To my surprise unlike most spa robes I had seen this one had short sleeves and barely reached my thigh, if anything I felt just as naked.

Oh well, too late to back out now! With strange new confidence I opened the door to the main spa and prepared to greet my masseuse.

Only that wasn't what greeted me; in fact, there wasn't a single other person in the room, just a low table with a pair of headphones and a note.

Place these on and face the wall opposite the door before stating 'ready'

This must be the audio part of the audio-visual experience then. As I placed the headphones over my ears I was immediately met with pure silence and lacking any other ideas I opened my mouth and announced,

"Ready!"

The silence was replaced with white noise and the unadorned walls around me came to life with an idyllic beach. Even the floor was somehow projecting the image of sand beneath my feet, giving the illusion I was standing in the middle of a tropical paradise. The sound of lapping waves and sea birds joined the soft white noise for a few moments and then a voice.

"Relax, breathe deep and let yourself fall into this new peaceful world."

I did as instructed, filling my lungs with that same sweet floral scent that had been in the waiting room. The beach scene shifted forward, as if I were walking into the waves and the voice continued.

"Let your worries, your inhibitions fall away, simply let yourself sink into relaxation. Let the ocean take you. You want to relax. You want to feel good."

The beach disappeared below the waves, sand and palm trees replaced with bubbles and water flows, turning and twisting languidly before the water began to form patterns. Swirling and shifting, eventually forming into a whirlpool with its eye in the centre of the main screen. The image slowly fading to black and white as it swirled around and around.

"Watch the spiral, find the centre. There is only the spiral." The voice commanded more firmly now.

My eyes slid to the central point of the whirlpool where the spiral spun the quickest, all the lines swirling together in a mesmerising pattern. I could feel my eyelids beginning to droop, it was so hard to keep my eyes focused, but I had to, the voice kept repeating those words over and over in such as way I couldn't ignore it. I felt my gut twist again, was this right? This wasn't like any spa treatment I had ever heard of before, was something sketchy happening here? I couldn't think straight looking at the spiral in front of me yet I couldn't look away.

"Let yourself give in. You want this. You want to relax. You want to feel good."

The knot forming in my stomach untangled itself. The voice was right, I did want to relax, that's why I came here after all. I was just being paranoid.

"Good girl."

The water spiral seemed to pulse, the contrast in the greyscale image growing until nothing but a black and white spiral remained. I was vaguely aware that my jaw was hanging slack, every muscle in my being seemed to be made of jelly, only the voice kept me standing with its gentle encouragement.

"There is only the spiral."

"The spiral is everything."

"The spiral will give you pleasure."

Dimly, I was aware that I was repeating those phrases back and a thrill went through me at the mention of pleasure.

"Feel the spiral caress your mind. It feels good to obey."

With each rotation the words continued and I could feel wetness forming between my legs. My fingers were limp by my sides and I ached to move them forward for release but found the act impossible. I was too enraptured by the hypnotic pattern and voice, all reason gone, I no longer wanted to fight it. I could only give in, take all it gave me.

Gentle hands suddenly appeared, sensually moving across my shoulders and front, pulling the cord on the front of my robe. I shivered as the silk brushed against my legs as the clothing fell around my feet, not from the cold but from want.

"With every pulse you feel the pleasure grow." The voice whispered, it was huskier now, deeper.

A moment later the spiral pulsed, sending after images dancing across the screen and moan made its way unbidden out of my throat. I could feel it, like a warm tongue brushing against my folds, and then again as the spiral pulsed.

"The spiral can give you ultimate pleasure." The voice whispered, "Nothing will ever be as pleasurable as the spiral."

Again, I repeated, desperate now. I was so close but the pulses were coming too slow. I needed more. I needed more of the spiral.

"You need the spiral."

"I need the spiral."

Over and over again I repeated, each time rewarded with another pulse of pleasure. The voice was now a chorus of whispers all layering over one another, it was getting hard to focus on any one at a time, yet when an order came it was so easy to obey it.

"Step forward."

I did so without hesitation, whimpering with need when the spiral didn't pulse in reward. Something buzzed at my feet, the vibration shooting up my legs for a few moments before stopping.

"Kneel with your legs apart."

Once again, I obeyed. Slowly lowering myself down, never taking my eyes of the centre of the spiral, even as I felt a protrusion begin to push against me. I didn't have any resistance left and my legs slid to the floor, the protrusion filling me as I found myself seated on some kind of saddle and dildo which had been placed below me.

It felt so good, even with the dildo still, the spiral was filling me and I desperately wanted more.

"You need the spiral."

"I need the spiral."

"Nothing will ever be as pleasurable as the spiral."

I was whimpering now as the dildo began to move, buzzing and thrusting in time with the spiral's pulses. I couldn't look away, couldn't think, it was too much. It felt too good. Moans became desperate, loud, but I didn't care. Nothing mattered but the spiral and the pleasure it could give.

"Only the spiral can make you cum."

Oh God, the voice was right. It was holding me right on the edge, waiting for my reply. The last tiny piece of resistance I hadn't even realised was still holding out crumbled.

"Only the spiral can make me come."

A rewarding pulse and thrust; only this time it didn't stop, the spiral kept pulsing over and over again causing the pleasure to go beyond complete. The voice was still whispering into my ear as I came, mind blank, staring straight into the spiral, taking all the pleasure it could give me. The orgasm seemed to last forever until the spiral gently faded leaving the wall blank once more. The dildo receded into the floor and I came back to myself.

What, what had I just done?

A hand on my shoulder, I turned to find Nina there.

"You did very well for your first time."

I gaped at her, blushing with shame and embarrassment.

"First- No, no I think you mean last time. Nobody told me I was going to-"

"You consented to all of it."

"I was hypnotised! I- You did something to me."

Nina smiled warmly, like she was talking to a friend.

"Don't worry, you'll be back soon. Nobody can resist for long."

Somewhere deep inside me, I knew she was right.