All Comments on 'Bedtime on My 18th Birthday'

by bigwomenrule

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
To Lie and not To Lay

Please look them up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm surprised that this excellent short story hasn't had more comments

And hasn't had any pertinent comments at all. The writer is a highly talented 30 year old who's contributed some terrific tales of hot motherfucking, including "Me, My Mother, and a Big Decision." In that story, the boy doesn't only fuck his mother, he fucks a baby up where he was a baby. Here the young male is an 18 year old virgin whose mother feels should become the Man of the House. (It's so nice when a boy's first fuck is his own mother.) Mom is the instigator and guides her son as he pushes his hard young cock up a vagina for the first time--up the same vagina he came out of. Totally understandable but still sweetly charming is the lad's wonder and delight at where he was: "I realised I was utterly enveloped by my beautiful mother." That's how first-time motherfuckers typically react when they find their young cock surrounded by layers of warm wet loving mommy-twat. Yet at the same time the boy is filled with the feeling that he's back up where he belongs, that his cock stuffing and stretching his own mother's cunt is just right and proper. The kid's in seventh heaven, he's tingling from head to toe. He fucks his mother, and it's the best fuck he will ever have. Finally, the boy unloads his hot young balls and gives his beloved mother the best gift any son can--a huge twatful of his warm creamy semen. It's also the most appreciated gift any mother can ever receive from her darling baby boy. Now they both know the truth of the wise old saying, "a mother's twat is her son's playground." And baby boy will be making great big puddles in his personal playground from now on.

bigwomenrulebigwomenruleover 9 years agoAuthor
To "Anonymous" (previous commenter)

Thanks for your comment! "Highly talented"? you flatter me!

I do appreciate comments from readers, the more verbose the better. I am a semi-professional horror writer in my everyday life, so writing these stories is good practice and also lets me explore things that I can't expect to sell in paperback on Amazon!

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 9 years ago
Liked it but rushed.

I gotta say you know exactly how to pitch to my fetishes for oedipal romances, especially if the mom is a zaftig brunette as generous in spirit as she is curvy.

Your "Me, My Mom & ...." stories are favorites and quintessential exemplars of what I like in a m/s incest romance.

Son and mom become lovers organically enough with enough mutual respect, passion, etc. that I buy them doing so and really think it's awesome.

Them making a baby together and becoming a couple in that series, c'est tres magnifique, that blew my mind and left me gasping in sweaty releases for the ages.

There was some urgency to those stories but not the bullet train to tuna town like this one.

FWIW, I get that you're writing for you and trying different stuff out.

Still, I feel even though you put in the magic button elements for this stone fetishist to get off, they can't just be boxes you tick off or merely state things w/o fleshing it out.

There's gotta be enough story woven around the skeleton of folks deciding to feast on forbidden fruit to engage the heart and mind as well as the glands and make the erotica that transcends just getting off.

IMO this one needed to simmer a bit, or if you're gonna do a quickie fry-up, sell me on the pan and the oil being searing hot and sealing the juices in, releasing all the savory aromas for a peckish audience to become ravenous.

Sorry to bang on at length about a good-but-not-great story as I see it.

Thanks for the good read and I'm eager to see what you come up with.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 9 years ago
I loved it...

...speaking for myself. I really, really enjoyed it. Hey, who doesn't like a quick mom-son wank story now and then. Thanks bwr!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
"Mummy" Incest

Being somewhat older than most, one thing I've learned over the years is that, yes, this kind of coupling does happen. And indeed, it is usually in a family situation very much as described here. That is, you have a "single" mother (no man in her life and father long gone for whatever reason) and an only male child who has grown up to his late teen years. It should be noted that alcohol is often involved, particularly in the first mother/son fuck. Sometimes there was just the one fuck, with no repeats; other times Mummy and Son fuck many times over a long interval. The latter usually last until the son finds a girlfriend, although I do know of a couple of cases where the son continued to enjoy that "mommy-twat" even after he found a girlfriend and/or wife, and was fucking both.

I wonder if "bigwomenrule" does not know something here, as in nearly every case of mummy/son sex, their relationship is very close, loving and affectionate, just as he describes this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Bed time

Did you have to make her fat?

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 8 years ago
Grows on you

I have to say, this story grows on you. It's become one of my favorite stroke stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Story

These are some if the best stories I've read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Enjoyed the story keep up.the good work....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Confused

Especially by the 'hugely talented' comment.

She smelt or she smelled?

He's 18 and obviously hadn't watched porn as he'd no idea where to put his cock. A 15 yr old yeah but surely not at 18.

He fucked her twice and came into her twice but no mention of his mother having an orgasm.

DocWordsDocWordsover 1 year ago

Thank you. Enjoyable story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous