Bedtime Stories Pt. 05

Story Info
A voyeuristic neighbor.
2.2k words
4.33
5.9k
4
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A new day is dawning, or at least it was, a couple of hours ago. You didn't wake me up, and I woke up alone in bed, listening to the two of you downstairs. How am I supposed to look any of you in the eyes again? I love my wife, of course I do, and the sex last night was amazing, it always is.

But, your sister, how well do you know her, really? How well do you know me? Hell, I don't even know myself anymore, especially not with her around, and with my own thoughts stabbing me in the back. I was the one cheating. Your sister is separated, lonely, vulnerable, and I let her use me--

Well, that's not how it happened, was it? I was the one starting it, and now I need to be the one making sure it doesn't spiral totally out of control. Your sister is hot, she's a sexy woman, with needs, and urges, I know that. I'm a grown man, I should know how to handle it... how to handle her.

I can't help the effect it all has on me, the thought of her, of you... the two of you.

I need to get you out of my head... her, I need to get Her out of my head.

And I really have to get rid of this raging erection before I go downstairs.

I'm grabbing my cock, slowly starting to stroke it, allowing myself to fantasize about her, about you, both of you. You, sharing me with your sister, willingly letting her put her lips around it, and you watch as she takes me deep inside her mouth, sucking it, wet and throbbing, before she lets you tap in, and I imagine the two of you are taking turns, sucking my cock.

I never would have believed this fantasy would turn me on like this, and I'm stroking myself ferociously with my hand firmly wrapped around my shaft, quickly making me finish, making me cum, letting my semen shoot out over my stomach.

The shame and the guilt immediately sweeps over me, as I lay naked on the bed, catching my breath, waiting for my cock to settle, before I get up.

Through the window the sun is shining. It seems to be a really nice day, for those who enjoy it, I think to myself, as I gaze outside, our lawn, the car, the house across the street, our neighbors. I freeze, as I see their daughter in the window. A pretty girl in her late teens or early twenties at the most, seemingly looking straight at me, making my stomach clench.

Did she see me? What did she see, and for how long had she been standing there? I quickly wrap my robe around me, suddenly aware that I'm standing in the window, showing her everything.

She smiles, and winks at me, before she leaves the window, and I hurry downstairs.

She probably did see me, probably saw all of it. So what? What if she did? Maybe she enjoyed it? Yeah, she did, didn't she? I'm not the perv here, she is. She has probably been watching before, getting herself turned on, watching a grown man, naked, stroking, making her touch herself. Getting herself off to the view, a man pleasing himself... me pleasing myself.

The thought of her, getting her sweet little, young pussy all wet and tingly, by watching me, it's actually quite flattering, isn't it. Flattering, and arousing as fuck. If she only knew what I could do to her, the many ways in which I could please her. An experienced man, showing her the world of pleasure, all the ways to make her cum.

I'm losing it, ain't I? I'm going completely bat shit. She could have been watching anything, really. She probably couldn't see through the reflection in the window even.

"Good morning sleepyhead." You greet me as I enter the kitchen.

"Ladies." I'm greeting the two of you back, reaching for the coffee.

"It's Dawn's birthday today. I'm sure you remember." You remind me.

"Of course, Happy Birthday." I congratulate her, thankful for the way you're covering the fact that I wouldn't have a clue, or probably would have forgotten about it, if I once knew.

"Thank you." She replies, giving me a hug. Her warm body pressed against mine, her breasts, the smell of her hair. I can't help but enjoy it, it feels really nice... and forbidden, completely off the chart of what's appropriate, or acceptable.

"We're going to the mall, shopping." You continue.

"Ok." I nod, and watch the two of you.

You are still in your robe, probably naked underneath. If we'd been alone, I might have unwrapped it, gently kissing you, letting my hands seek their way inside it, caressing you, pressing myself against your body, letting you feel my growing manhood. Bending you over the table and fuck you right here in the kitchen, "Good morning honey!"

But we're not alone, your sister is here, and I can't help noticing her black pair of sheer pantyhose, letting her white panties shine right through, not even hiding the outlines of her lower body, as they caressingly wrap themselves around her crotch, showing the contours of her slit. I bet she just made that camel toe on purpose, just to tease me.

I should have put on some underwear, something to restrain the reaction. And in order not to completely reveal my condition, I quickly sit myself down by the kitchen table.

"Will you prepare the barbeque for the evening?" You ask, and I nod.

"Yeah, sure, of course." I reply, starting to look forward to a nice dinner.

The two of you rush away to get yourselves ready to go, and I remain in the kitchen finishing my coffee, slowly letting my cock come to relax.

As you are ready first, you come down, kissing me goodbye, promising you won't be away for long. It's a lie, and we both know it, but I smile and kiss you back, following you to the door on your way out to the car.

Your sister comes out of her room. She has put on a short skirt over her pantyhoes, and even though the skirt is covering her, it makes her even hotter than before. She approaches me, and she's discretely slipping something down my pocket.

"Will you make me a present, if I give you the wrapping?" She whispers mischievously, and winks at me as she's continuing out the door.

I put my hand down my pocket, and as I'm feeling the soft, thin fabric against my fingers, I instantly know what it is. My heart is pounding, and my arousal hits me like a jolt of electricity straight through my crotch, making my cock all hard again, as I'm pulling her white, newly worn panties out of my pocket.

Feeling like a slave under my own urges, I lock the door, and I breathe in the arousing scent of her underwear. There's a clear, unmistakable genital smell of her on them, the smell of her cunt. This can't be from just this morning, I think to myself. She must have been sleeping in them, perhaps even touching herself, wearing them last night as she went to bed, probably listening to her older sister getting fucked upstairs.

The thought of her going shopping without panties under her sheer pantyhose makes me even hornier. So daring. I hope you keep an eye out for your sister.

I rush upstairs, and into the bedroom, closing the door behind me, and I sit myself down on the bed, with her panties in my hand, giving them another whiff.

I'm trapped, lost, torn between two sisters, one of whom is my wife.

This is blackmail, Dawn is using me, it's completely inappropriate... It's really turning me on.

I breathe in deeply, enjoying the arousing scent of your sister. Even the shame and the guilt turns me on at this point. I'm bound to submit to everything Dawn is asking of me, whatever she says, I have to obey her every bidding, to keep her from letting her sister, my wife, know what is going on, what I did.

A secret, remember?

My phone rings, and it makes me jump. I don't recognize the number, but I pick it up, and a young female voice at the other end is answering.

"Hi."

Whoever this is, she's making a pause, and I'm looking around myself, until I land my eyes on the window across. The neighbor's daughter is standing in the window, wearing seemingly nothing but her underwear, looking at me, with her phone by her ear. My heart keeps pumping, she really Is watching me, as I sit on the bed, with an open robe, exposing my erect cock, standing hard and ready.

"How do you have my number?" I ask, not sure if I want to know the answer.

"It's a listed number, silly. It wasn't that hard to find." She explains, and I can see her smiling.

"What are you doing?" Her soft, soothing voice is revealing a tad shortness of breath.

"Are you sniffing panties? Are you a dirty boy?" She continues, and I'm all out of words.

I'm busted. She, the neighbor's daughter, has caught me, hands in the panty drawer, caught me in the shameful act of smelling a pair of dirty panties, masturbating with a hardon waving like a red flag.

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna tell. Take another whiff, I bet they smell really nice."

I don't know why, but I feel like I have to do as she says, I want to. I put them right under my nose again, breathing in deeply, unable to stop myself from moaning, and she's watching as I breathe in another woman's scent, letting the smell of her intoxicate me.

"There, that wasn't too hard, was it? I bet you're enjoying it." Her voice is now revealing that she's in fact turned on, and I can see how she's gently running her fingers over her breasts through her bra.

"Can I watch you... what you do?" Her request hits me right in the crotch. She very well knows what I was about to do, and it's turning her on, that horny little perv of a she-devil.

"Do you want to watch me jerk off? Is that it?" I ask, surprised by my sudden courage.

"Yes." She replies, and I can tell by her trembling breaths that she's just as horny as I am.

What harm would yet another secret do? Except that my wife would kill me, I manage to think, before I grab my cock firmly, squeezing it hard, making it swell up, taking yet another deep breath of Dawn's panties, followed by the voice on the phone starting to moan, and I watch the girl in the window as she reaches down, seemingly starting to touch herself.

She wanted to watch? I'll give her something to watch. I'll stroke my cock for her, giving her something to look at as she rubs her wet, horny cunt, slipping her fingers along her pretty little slit, digging her fingers deep inside her pussy.

You'd like that huh?

I fold the panties around my throbbing cock, and I start stroking myself with them, rubbing my precum against the soft fabric, the crotch, the most intimate part, the part touching her pussy, the part that she'd been rubbing against herself as she masturbated to the sound of me fucking my wife last night.

I had never experienced something like this. Stroking myself, while being watched, and watching her back, hearing her moans on the phone, and moaning back at her, was really turning me on, way beyond my wildest imagination.

This wasn't cheating, was it?

I watch as the girl in the window keeps rubbing herself, with her arm, subtly moving back and forth, picking up the pace. And as I listen to her aroused moans I can't help but fall into it, grunting deeply as I keep stroking myself with Dawns panties around my cock, really fucking her underwear.

Dawn will get her present alright, I think as I'm enjoying the soft textile caressing my throbbing shaft.

The sweet moans on the phone are getting more intense, telling me she's getting closer, and I stroke myself harder, faster, striving to reach my climax together with her. Moaning deeper.

I watch her, as she's watching me, and it's getting me closer. I can see she's enjoying it, and so am I. She really is pretty, and watching her pleasing herself is immensely hot, making me even hornier, driving me closer and closer each second.

As I hear her moans turning into the unmistakable sound of her, reaching her orgasm, I can't hold back anymore, and I feel my crotch contracting, starting to clench and pulsate, making me release everything, completely emptying myself, firing straight into Dawns white panties as I groan and grunt loudly, with my cum pumping out, severely soiling her cute underwear, "Happy fucking birthday baby." I'm letting the girl on the phone hear and watch everything as we moan in unisone, cumming together.

There is a moment of silent breathing on the phone before the call ends, and I watch her disappear from the window, shortly followed by my phone beeping as I'm receiving a message... a single heart emoji.

I should take care of the grill now.