On Display in a Room Full of Women

Story Info
Carl, 18, is used to demonstrate male anatomy to older women.
2.3k words
4.27
20.8k
17

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time Carl and Doreen got downstairs, Mr. Martin's car was waiting outside. Doreen ushered Carl out of the door and made him wait while she locked and checked the door then, with a little wave towards the car, ushered him down the path and, opening the rear door of the car as if he wouldn't be able to manage that himself, stood while he got in the back.

'Now, I don't want you to be nervous, Carl,' said Mr. Martin, as he carefully manoeuvred the car out of its space. 'These are all professional people and they just need some guidance on how best to look after the young men in their care. There is absolutely nothing to worry about. I and Doreen will be there at all times.'

'Yes, Mr. Martin,' said Carl, though it was already too late to not be nervous. His heart was beating hard at the idea of being stripped naked in front of a room full of teachers and by the time they arrived outside the building, he was trying not to get an erection, thinking how embarrassing it would be when Mr. Martin started the demonstration if he was already hard, having all those people look at his cock and wondering why on earth he was turned on like that.

Walking through the school halls, Carl tried to put his hands in front of his groin, knowing that what was in his smart grey trousers was already quite visible, but Doreen, as usual, batted his hands away as if it was the rudest thing in the world to want to cover his modesty. She even gave him an angry little scowl as if to say, 'Don't you dare embarrass me!' The fact that she had not given Carl his usual morning milking was making it even harder for him to fight his erection.

As the doors to what turned out to be a medium-sized hall opened, Carl could see that there were around 20 or so women of varying ages. The youngest was near to his own age, maybe 22, the oldest... well, Mr. Martin was probably the oldest but there were some women his age. There was a chair prepared for Doreen at the side of a little stage and a table with some notes on the stage itself. Mr. Martin showed Doreen to her place, then stepped onto the platform, nodding to Carl to join him. The buzz in the room quietened down as Mr. Martin walked towards his notes, all attention soon on the stage... and on a blushing Carl.

'Thank you very much for coming,' said Mr. Martin, addressing the room. 'And thank you too...' now looking at Doreen, 'for allowing us to use your young man like this.' There was a little laughter in the room as he said 'use your young man' but Carl certainly felt like he was about to be used.

'As you know, we're here to learn about the young male body and I couldn't put you -- and Carl - in any better hands than those of Mrs. Martin, my wife, whose experience with young men is second to none.' There was a titter at this but Mrs. Martin stepped onto the stage and immediately regained the room. She was a woman in her 60s, smartly dressed, glasses and hair that looked like it would be hard to the touch. She was nice looking but by no means pretty.

'I know you are educated people, so you think you know all about the male body but you probably have never seen one from the angles we're going to explore this morning,' she started, immediately grabbing the attention of everyone. 'We're also here to talk about sperm management, and why it's sometimes necessary to milk a young man to control his behaviour... all in his own best interests, of course.'

Then, turning to Carl... 'This is Carl. Say hello Carl.'

Carl, whose eyes had been turned studiously to the ground, looked up and said, shyly, 'Hello...' taking in all the faces looking at him. Particularly a couple of older women maybe in their fifties in the front row who were smiling at him and sneaking glances at each other.

'So, first, let's get Carl to take his shirt off...' said Mrs. Martin, looking at Carl. Carl was frozen. 'Carl...?' Carl reached to the top button of his shirt but his fingers were stiff, he couldn't seem even to get a grip... on a simple button. Mrs. Martin chuckled. 'I think we're going to need some assistance...'

Without even waiting to be chosen, the two women in the front row -- one completely grey and matronly, the other slightly younger with thick black hair, both fairly slim and in smartish dresses, stepped towards the little stage.

'Thank you, Mrs...?' 'Smith, but call me Davina,' said the one with the grey hair. 'And Elaine,' said the other.

'I wonder if you could help Carl here with this shirt, that seems to be giving him some trouble,' said Mrs. Martin with a grin. Carl noticed the two women smirk at each other as they reached forward, Davina starting at the bottom of the shirt, untugging it from his trousers, Elaine at the top, looking Carl in the eye as he undid the tricky button. Carl looked away, his face burning with embarrassment.

When the buttons were undone, Davina pulled the shirt down Carl's arms and, as if as a joke for the people watching, sniffed it. She smiled as if it smelled good as the women in the audience appraised Carl's naked torso, muttering to each other and raising their eyebrows in appreciation. Someone took their glasses off to have a better look, another put theirs on. 'Thank you, ladies. Now Carl if you could just take your shoes off.' Carl went to bend down and, thinking better of it, just scooped each of his shoes off with the toe of the opposite foot.

'Now, if you could help Carl with his trousers...'

Davina and Elaine looked at each other again, grinned, looked at the audience. Davina breathed comically into her hands as if he was warming them up for the task, then reached forward and undid the button on Carl's trousers, then indicated for Elaine to undo the zip. Carl could feel Elaine's hand against his penis as she slowly pulled down the zip, pretending to have trouble with it, just to keep her hand there longer.

The trousers, being a little tight, took a couple of tugs from Elaine, now bending, to get them down. 'Step out,' she said, looking up at Carl, who was so conscious that he was now there in a room of women -- Mr. Johnson seemed to have taken his leave - his penis already half erect and straining against the thin white fabric of the briefs. Looking down, he noticed Elaine - whose face was at the level of the briefs - take a look then shoot a glance at Davina, who raised his eyebrows and smiled.

'Now, if I could get you ladies to stand back for a moment... I just want to point out some things here. Firstly, I don't know if you have noticed but Carl is already fairly aroused by this experience...' She looked at Carl's bulge as did the rest of the room. Carl could feel twenty pairs of eyes on his bulging penis, which only made it bulge further until it was fully erect and barely contained within the tiny briefs, which were being pushed away from his body. 'And becoming more aroused by the minute,' she joked, the audience laughing at the quip.

'And if you look closely...' Mrs. Martin approached Carl and put her finger at the very end of his penis... 'you can see that there is already precum. You see that little stain? At this age, men are very prone to producing a lot of precum, even before they have been touched. It's quite normal, nothing to worry about. Now, if I could get our assistants to...'

Davina and Elaine stepped forward without any further invitation and with one on either side, Carl could feel the briefs being pulled down until they caught on his erection and Davina put a finger inside to get them over the hurdle. Elaine dropped to the ground to help Carl step out of them, but as he did Carl's penis flopped out and hit her in the face. She laughed, for the rest of the room, and comically licked her lips.

Carl was now naked in just white socks with everyone in the room -- Mrs. Martin, Davina, Elaine, Doreen and all the other women -- looking at him, focussing, it seemed when he dared to glance up, on his now fully erect penis, so hard it was almost standing flat against his smooth belly.

'So, you can see...' started Mrs. Martin, 'that at the age of... How old are you Carl?'

'Eighteen,' said Carl, his voice cracking.

'Speak up, boy,' said Mrs. Martin, a little harshly.

'Eighteen, ma'am. Sorry, ma'am,' said Carl, coughing.

'So, you can see that at the age of eighteen, the penis pretty much has a mind of its own. We haven't even touched it yet and it's standing pretty much against this young man's body. And if I were to do this...' She reached over and touched one of Carl's hairless nipples at which Carl's penis twitched and started leaking a stream of precum which ran down the underside for the whole room to see. 'The connection between the nipple and the penis is so strong on some young men that you can almost control the penis through the nipples. But that's not really what we're here for.'

Carl stole a glance over at Doreen sitting quietly at the side of the stage. She was smiling a small, proud smile as if Carl was doing well. It somehow made Carl feel better, more relaxed... but still very aware of his twitching erection and the bead of precum that by now had hit his shaven balls.

'And remember that this precum is quite harmless, actually quite tasty...' and Mrs. Martin put out a finger, scooped the trail of precum, going from Carl's balls to the tip of his penis, and put her finger in her mouth.

Carl noticed Davina and Elaine look at each other. The look seemed to say that they wanted a taste of him.

'And now, before we go any further, I'd like to ask our volunteers if they could get down on their knees...' Elaine and Davina kneeled immediately... 'and smell Carl's testicles for me.' The women moved towards Carl, with Davina going straight in for a deep inhale of Carl's balls. Carl could feel her breath against his shaved pubic area and then the light touch of her nose against his balls. Elaine waited, staring right at the new droplet of precum that had appeared at the top of Carl's penis. 'Can I...?' he said, looking up at Mrs. Martin.

'Of course. Taste it and tell us what it's like. In the meantime, Mrs... Davina, how do the testicles smell?'

'Fairly strongly, Mrs. Martin,' she said. 'Clean, soapy but still quite musky.'

'That's because the pheromones of young men are mostly present in their testicles and in the area around the anus, but more of that later. And the precum? How was that?'

'Just very sweet and quite sticky. Delicious, actually.'

Carl blushed so hard it reached down to his chest and his little nipples, which were now standing hard and erect from excitement and a little from the cold of the room, even though he was burning hot.

'And this part of the penis on the underside, you'll notice...' started Mrs. Martin, Davina and Elaine still on their knees with Carl's erection so close to their faces that Carl could still feel their breath on him... 'has started to bulge. This is the part where the sperm will travel to be released. You'll also see a swelling... Turn round Carl, and bend over...'

She said it so matter-of-fact-ly that Carl didn't hesitate but just turned and bent over, only when he was in position realising that his shaved hole was now exposed to the room.

'I'm not looking at the anus here,' said Mrs. Martin, 'but at the perineum, the part of the body that runs from behind the testicles to the anus. Spread your legs further Carl, so we can see more clearly.'

Carl did as he was told and could immediately feel a finger running along the hardened ridge between his balls and his hole. 'This bit gets hard, ready to carry the sperm. It actually pumps the sperm so you can physically feel it, but we'll get to that later. Davina, would you like to feel?'

Davina didn't need asking twice and as Mrs. Martin's finger was removed from Carl's most private place, he felt another replace it, then another finger -- Elaine's -- join it. But they weren't just touching it, they were massaging it, stroking it, making another long string of precum leak from Carl's penis and descend slowly towards the floor, except Davina put a finger out, unseen by anyone, and scooped the precum into her mouth.

'And while our volunteers feel Carl's perineum... Hard, isn't it?' They nodded, looking at each other in disbelief that this was actually happening. '...You might notice that his anus is contracting. It's almost as if his body is asking for something to touch it, enter it even.'

Davina and Elaine, their heads almost together, looked up from their caressing of Carl's underneath to see his hole, shaved and pink and beautiful, winking. It was all they could do to resist touching it, putting their fingers in it, putting their tongues in... but they had a feeling the time would come if they were patient.