All Comments on 'Bee Cee Ess: Encounter On The Job'

by Ulyssa

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You're DREAMING!

I quote from your work;

"The baby's fathers were already there to see her after her birth..."

Not bloody likely! Low-lifes like that have already moved on to the next skanky ho.

What have you been drinking/smoking, btw?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

FFUCK YOU AND THE LAWS WERE YOU LIVE THERE IS NO WAY I WOULD PAY FORE YOUR SUPPORT GET YOUR SCUM BAG FRIENDS TO PAY AND IF THEY THINK I WOULD PAY TRY TO COCLETFUCK YOU CUNT LOW LIFE PEICE OF SHIT AND ONE WHO STAMDS BY YOU..

rem556rem556almost 4 years ago
married?

At the beginning of the story, it was told that she was recently divorced and moving into an apartment with her youngest son, near the university he was attending. Much later she was telling her husband that she was going out with some co-workers.

She has her first meet with Tyron and his mother. Three days later he calls her about transportation and a day or so later they are in the van. Three days later Ty calls her about immediate transportation and they have another hot time in the van, after which he hands her a card with an address and they have no contact for 2 weeks. She gets her period the day after her second encounter. At this point they have only known each other for a little over a week! By the time that she meets up with the 3 men, she has only known Ty for about 3 weeks. There seem to be inconsistencies that seriously detract from the story. These need to be fixed to have a truly enjoyable story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous