Beep Beep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sets her down, panting and smiling, stroking her face. She kisses him softly as her socked left toes probe their way back into her panties and shorts, and she breaks from his lips to bend and pull them up. She pauses from fastening them to meet his lips for another brief kiss, then his eyes as they smile. She bends for her uniform, slides her left foot into her shoe, and goes to him so she can feel his warm embrace again before they both put their shirts back on.

"Well," he says as he takes the heavy door by its edge, the crack barely widened to accommodate his thumb. "Do you want a ride somewhere? We could get a coffee?"

She shrugs, shakes her head, glancing up from her belt. She puts the route keys in her pocket, and then motions to the bundles on the mailroom floor. "I still got all this shit to do," she complains. "It's already eleven o clock." She offers him her pen and he takes it, though he's clearly not sure why. She takes her satchel and throws it on the bench, nods toward the light switch, and he lets the door fall open to see the tally etched into the wall just below it. He smiles at her as he bends to add his mark and she bites her lip. Her panties are subject to a sudden deluge.

He gives her pen back and one final kiss. "See you later," he says, and leaves the mailroom.

"Beep beep," she replies, and he laughs as he goes. He probably has many more packages to deliver; not being in The Union, he has to work a lot harder than she does. The Letter Carrier goes on with her own delivery, smiling wider than before.

12