Gym Buddy

Story Info
Frantic post workout sex after weeks of flirting.
982 words
4.41
7.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I enjoyed watching him from across the gym.

Our Tuesday night workouts started clashing a few weeks back, that was when I first noticed him. My first impression was far from approving. Wearing a t-shirt at least two sizes too small, those ridiculous leggings then men now where to the gym and his hair was styled like every other 20-something fella at the gym. It was his second week when we first spoke. We were both about to start the rowing machine, he flashed me a smile, offered me the machine and he moved on with his workout. We finished our workout at the same time that night, both meeting at the water fountain near the door. "Nice workout, I'm Dan", he said while sipping from his paper cup. "I'm Katie, yeah it was tough enough". He nodded and walked off to the changing rooms.

The following week, we exchanged nods during our workout. I did catch him checking me out a few times while I worked out. I started to notice him more, I was watching him and his pleasantly proportioned backside on the elliptical and it was quite delightful. Post-workout we managed a few more words this time. While our idle chit-chat at the water cooler was fun I kept drifting away in thoughts of his chest. Quite well-defined pecs and some tufts of wispy hair poking out from the top of his t-shirt. He told me a funny story about tipping a weight rack once and I found myself giggling like a schoolgirl with my hand on his arm. As we parted ways I watched him walk off and remove his shirt before he got to the changing room. Mmmm, he is a treat.

The flirting continued for weeks. Each time getting more and more obvious. We were arriving at the same time and wrapped up at the same time, walking side by side back to the dressing rooms. During the workouts, we started playfully teasing each other, posing provocatively during lifts and giving each ample view of bums, abs and in my case cleavage. This particular Tuesday we were leaving the gym walking down the hallway when he made a joke about me not being able to do a certain lift. I playfully pushed him and he dramatically fell, stumbled toward a door and it flew open when he hit it. Through the door, it seemed to be an old storage room. Looking around, no one had seen us and there were no cameras in there. I went into the room and closed the door behind me. I switched on the light and stood with my back to the door, clicking it locked. Dan lay on the ground, somewhat confused by what was happening.

I dropped to my knees and crawled along his legs. I was careful to run my hand up the inside of his leg, gentle grasping at his member before we were face to face. He looked at me nervously and I hesitated for a second, was this wrong? Had I misread the signals. Then he went for it. He started kissing me and I kissed him back, our tongues intertwined as I explored his mouth. I kept rubbing his member as we kissed, it was thick, I had to have it. I started pulling his leggings down, then as I got near the end of his cock I pulled much slower to allow it to spring up and into view.

We locked eyes as I wrapped my fingers around the shaft, running my tongue over the head as I started stroking his cock. He groaned as I continued to pump his member as it grew to full size.. I started sucking it and moved my hand into my own shorts and started playing with my clit. As I licked and slurped on the head of his meat I was probing myself with my right hand. I worked his dick with my tongue, before wrapping my lips around the top. As I slowly worked my lips down the shaft I was furiously pumping my fingers in my soaking gash. I forced my mouth down over the monster cock and it was so good I was ready to cum myself I had to have this inside of me.

I moved my lips to his face again as he pawed at my top, we kissed again. I pulled my shorts and pants aside, hovering over his dick and slowly eased it into my pussy. Even though I was soaking wet by this point it was filling me up with every inch. I didn't think I could take it all so I started sliding up and down in his pole. He had my sports bra pulled up and my breasts exposed he was trying to nibble and lick my nipples but they were out of control. Between me bouncing on his cock and his hips meeting me, there was quite the noise. I could feel my orgasm bloom as I was riding him and I looked down and he was gasping 'I'm gonna cum!'

I could feel him tighten as he held my arms. I kept bucking him and I felt his cock pulsing and squirting his cum deep inside me. It was enough to push me over the edge, I bucked as he emptied his seed inside me and my sopping wet pussy. I was dizzy with the orgasm. He held me as we basked in the post-sex glow, locking eyes I kissed him one more time. Dismounting, I let his softening dick slide out, before moving my pants back in place to keep his goo in place. I helped him up before awkwardly hugging him and leaving the storeroom. There were two women in the hall outside and I'm sure they heard everything we got up to. I smiled and walked away to the changing rooms.