Beer, Pizza, and Stories, Oh My

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down and realized Sally had opened my jeans, and most of my cock was sticking out of the top of my boxers and pointed at Paula. I was still erect and shiny and wet from Sally's pussy. My cock flexed and jerked when I looked down. I was amazed my jeans had not fallen off my hips.

"Fuck!"

I fumbled, trying to push my cock back into my pants while holding our clothes. Embarrassed, I dropped the clothes as I looked at Paula, who gave me a wry grin and took a drag off her cigarette.

"Please don't put that away on my account. It looks too stiff to try to cram back into your tight jeans. I'd love to help you with your not-so-little problem. I'm sure I could reduce that swollen shaft, but then you'd disappoint your friend."

Paula's tongue slowly licked her lips. I stopped trying to stuff it back in my pants. But in the process, I had pushed down my boxers, and she was now looking at my full erection and heavy balls. My cock bounced and throbbed at her suggestion.

Stepping to the railing, Paula snuffed out her cigarette, set down her drink, and grasped my cock. Her hand slowly moved up and down its hard length. I moaned as my cock throbbed in her hand.

"Oh, yes, this would fit nicely. I'd enjoy riding this. I always liked the look and feel of a cut man. It would feel good inside me. You are so hard, and those balls look so heavy."

Paula held me underhanded and stroked me several times before sliding down, cupping my ball sack. Holding it in her palm, she gently squeezed it before gripping my shaft again. Paula hummed softly as she stroked my cock. Every so often, her thumb would slide across the tip of my cock, smearing my precun around it. Without thinking, I reached into her robe and grasped her large orbs. I cupped and squeezed her firm, warm breasts. Massaging them with my fingers and lightly pinching her nipples. Her hand gripped me tighter.

We stood at the low deck railing, fondling each other. Our soft moans filled the silence of the dark night. Paula used her other hand to cup and massage my balls. I slid my left hand down her belly until my fingers were in her muff. She groaned when I rubbed her clit, and she stroked me faster. Paula gasped and jumped when my fingers slid through her wet folds and pushed inside her. She moaned louder and spread her feet as I pumped my fingers in her wet cunt.

Paula stopped storing me; her green eyes stared into mine.

"Oh, yes, we could have some fun, but your date is waiting for this beauty, and it would be wrong to send you back to her with a limp dick. Sadly, you need to go service her before your roommate does. Or passes out; she looks pretty fucked up."

"He's not home this..."

My voice trailed off with a sigh as she released my cock, and gently took my hands from her body.

Paula stared into my eyes as she licked my precum off her thumb. I licked her wetness from my fingers.

"You should go. If I play with your hard cock any longer, I won't be responsible for my actions."

"Sounds like a good idea to me."

I was more than a little frustrated. But Paula spoke reason.

"No, I'm not going to do that to another woman expecting you to have sex with her. This would be different if you were alone."

Paula stepped back and sat in her only lawn chair. She took a drink, not caring that the bottom of her robe opened and fell off her legs. She tipped her glass to me as her robe opened to the belt above her waist. I looked at her parted legs and saw her black muff split lengthwise by thick, pink, glistening lips. Her knees spread as she relaxed on her chair, opening her wet pussy to my view. I know my cock jerked for her then. Paula smiled and seemed pleased with my reaction.

"If that little tart passed out or doesn't do it for you, you're welcome to come... here and let a real woman take care of that for you."

Paula pulled at her belt to leave no doubt about her intentions, and the robe fell fully open, exposing her naked body to me. She smiled and shook her head, her long black hair swirling around her face. Setting her drink on the side table, she cupped and squeezed one of her firm globes.

"Sure, Paula, I'll keep that in mind."

I couldn't help but stare at my naked neighbor. I wanted to stay, but that was not going to happen. Paula was right, I needed to go to Sally. I was also surprised as she always seemed a little shy and reserved. She was neither of those things that night.

"Just come in; I'll leave the door open for you. Be naked and ready... because I will be."

Her hand went between her legs, and she rubbed her pussy.

"Sure."

Amid competing emotions, I didn't know how to answer and probably sounded like a nerd. I had difficulty pulling my eyes off her body and picking up the clothes before I walked to my door. I glance back to see Paula with her head back, eyes closed, one hand on her tit and the other between her legs. I briefly hoped I would find Sally asleep when I entered my apartment.

--

"As I entered my kitchen, Sally called out to me. Thank god Ray was gone because she laid spread eagle on his bed and was fucking herself with his hairbrush. If he was here, I was sure he'd be fucking her. I got her up and led her to my room. That's when I noticed how buzzed she was and wondered if she'd pass out first. The whole time, though, she was talking dirty."

"When we got to the room, she flopped on my bed, spread her legs, and told me to hurry up because she needed me to fuck her hard and fast. I thought it odd that she just laid there and never fondled herself. Most women I've been with that are that horny play with themselves while waiting. Not her; she just laid there. So I..."

Kelly laughs...

"That's interesting because you didn't have a problem when I lay unmoving on my bed last year. I didn't hear you complain when you took off my clothes and fondled me. As I recall, you were quite turned on."

I almost drop the joint I'm rolling; this is the first time Kelly has spoken about that spring afternoon. Kelly smiles and stares at me as she takes a drink.

"I remember you were so aroused, and your fuck-stick was so stiff and hard it kept banging into my face and tits as you played with me. I had to take it into my mouth to avoid being bruised."

I'm stunned as Kelly places her hand against her forehead, tips her head back, and closes her eyes as she feigns a swoon. I stare at her in disbelief.

"My lawd, I felt like a lil 'ol sex toy as y'alls fiendishly and relentlessly sexually assaulted my poor an' hapless lil 'ol nekid body."

I set the third joint on the table, and Kelly laughs, picks it up, and lights it. Smiling at me, she takes a big drag off it. While I was surprised she brought up our afternoon together, I welcomed it. I longed to talk with her about it. I've thought about that afternoon almost daily, and it fuels most of my masturbation sessions.

"Ah-h-h, that was different."

"How so?"

I stare at her for a minute, then mimic her southern drawl poorly.

"Lil' lady, y'all was playing possum. You wanted me to play with you, so it weren't no sexual assault. You loved it when I made you cum."

Kelly laughs and coughs out the smoke in response to my comment. Catching her breath, she hands me the joint. I stare at her as I take a dreg of the sweet smoke.

"I did cum, didn't I?".

"Yeah, you did, several times, as I recall."

Kelly's eyes glazed over and stared past me, caught up in the memory.

"I did. It was so hot letting you play with me like that. I came so much. It was so hard trying not to react."

"It was really hard,"

Laughing softly, I hand her the burning joint.

"Yeah, you were stiff all afternoon, even after all we did. And you came a few times yourself if I recall. But I'm sorry I interrupted you again. So Sally was just lying there. Oh, wait, what's the deal with your neighbor? "

"Yeah, that was a little strange."

-- Baby Did a Bad Bad Thing --

"Strange? You fondled each other."

"I won't lie, Paula's hand felt good stroking me, and I was fighting an internal battle as we stood there."

"Internal battle? You mean, whether to abandon Sally and fuck this woman?"

I look down at the table.

"Yeah, I was wasted and horny as hell. If Paula had kept stroking me instead of telling me I needed to go to Sally, I'm sure I would've done just that."

"What? And then you would've gone back and fucked Sally? What a hose bag. Honestly, sometimes I wonder about your moral compass or apparent lack thereof."

Keeping my eyes averted, my voice carries a slightly disgusted tone.

"Yeah, I know, and I don't know why I do some of the things I do. But this time, I didn't. I only thought about it."

Kelly doesn't look or sound disgusted with my behavior but looks concerned.

"But you only thought about it because your neighbor made the decision for you."

I want to get away from this branch of our conversation.

"Interestingly, I saw Paula in the hall the following Sunday. She smiled and said hi but averted her eyes and pulled her coat tighter. She seemed embarrassed to see me. I haven't seen her since."

"So, you never hooked up with her since then? You're not hitting that thang?"

"No, I'm not hitting that THANG. I haven't hit any THANG since that night."

Kelly and I laugh. I'm also relieved we are past that topic.

"You didn't say how Sally laying there differed from what I did."

I snuff out the joint and look into Kelly's eyes.

"Because it was you."

Her mouth opens, then closes. Kelly looks at me, considering my comment. A small smile appears, indicating that she understands what I mean. She moves on.

"Okay, so back to Sally. What happened after she laid naked on your bed?"

I don't respond to Kelly's question. Instead, I address her interruptions.

"No, wait, come here. You know the rules."

Kelly shakes her head, then stands and walks over to me. Her breasts are at eye level, and her hard nipples are apparent and easy to see. I reach up with both hands, hesitate, and drop one.

"I'm feeling generous and will only count this as a single infraction.

I take hold of her left nipple between my thumb and forefinger. Kelly immediately moans. I rub it between my fingers several times, eliciting soft sighs before pinching, pulling, and twisting. I use a lighter-than-usual pinch; my intent is pleasure, not pain. Kelly lets out a long, low groan. When I let go, she makes a disappointing sigh. I slap her firm ass and send her back to her chair.

"I hope you heed your lesson."

A lust-filled look crosses Kelly's face, and I continue.

-- Lay Down Sally --

"I grabbed a condom, and Sally stopped me when I started to put it on. She told me to remove it, saying she didn't want me to use one, and assured me she wouldn't get pregnant when I questioned her choice. But then she said it didn't matter because she needed to feel me shoot my cum inside her. She's never been fucked by a guy wearing a condom and never will. Hoping she didn't have an STD, I took it off and climbed on the bed between her legs; Sally reached down and rubbed her blonde pussy for the first time. Her pussy lips were nearly non-existent, and she had a slit covered in light, downy fur. Then she pulled her pussy open, giving me a small wet, pink target to shove my hard dick into. So that's what I did. She grunted when I buried my cock inside her. But other than talk, that was the only thing she did. She dropped her arms and lay motionless as I fucked her."

Kelly was silent, letting me tell her what had happened.

"Like I said before, Sally was very wet and tight, and I fucked her hard and fast like she wanted, and she just lay there. I had a girl like this last summer, and it took me forever to cum, so I tried to focus on cumming quickly. But unlike the girl last summer, Sally was tight, and her pussy rippled around my shaft as I thrust in and out of her. Her cunt pulled at my sensitive glans as I moved in her, helping raise my excitement. She also talked up a storm and, between her grunts and moans, told me how good my cock felt and how she wanted me to cum in her. That turned me on more. She announced three times she was cumming, and I felt her cunt spasm every time."

"By that point, all I wanted to do was to get off, and after about ten or fifteen minutes, I finally felt the beginning of my orgasm. I thrust as hard as I could, it felt like the head of my cock popped through a tight opening, and I was finally fully inside her. I wondered if it was her cervix as I released my cum into her. Sally grunted and then screamed I was filling her womb with my seed and that she was cumming again. I freaked out for a second, but whatever orifice I passed through spasmed around the base of my head, holding me deep. I pumped several loads into her before collapsing on her sweaty body as my climax finished, and she went on and on about how full she felt. Then she got quiet and never moved. I rolled off her and lay on the bed."

"Good to the last drop. I can attest to that feeling. When your cum jetted into me, it lit a firestorm in my pussy that exploded throughout my body. Not all men cum with such intensity."

She held up her beer.

"Are you ready for another?"

I'm momentarily confused, and then I realize she is talking about another beer and not about cumming inside her. Either way, my answer is the same, and I tell her I need one. It's good that she's getting the beer because I'm getting aroused between the story and Kelly talking about our encounter. My sweatpants won't hide that fact.

Picking up another rolling paper, I fold the bottom half and sprinkle weed into the trough. When I was satisfied the weed was evenly distributed, I slid the two ends of the paper up and down to compress the weed before turning in one end and rolling it into a joint. Licking the adhesive, I finish by spinning the ends closed and setting it on the table.

Holding our beers, Kelly stands beside me and waits for me to finish. When I do, I look up to see her sweet smile. I can't help but glance down to look at her body in those skin-tight clothes. Her nipples seem more prominent, and a wet spot has formed in her camel toe; she is as aroused as I am. When I glance back up to her face, she licks her lips and focuses on my crotch before looking into my eyes and handing me a beer.

"Here, you go. My night wasn't that explosive."

Kelly returns to her chair and sits down. We simultaneously open our beers and take a long drink. What does she mean? Did her night turn out badly? She speaks before I can ask.

"So, was that it? Wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am? Did you guys fall asleep? I can understand why Sally underwhelmed you. Mike was underwhelming, too. You shouldn't try to hook him up with a girl. Especially anyone you like. They'll just end up pissed at you."

Now I really need to know what happened.

"No, we didn't fall asleep. About fifteen minutes later, Sally got up and went to the bathroom. When she got back, she started to tell me how much cum had come out of her when she stopped and stared at me. Then asked in wonder if I was still hard and if I wanted to fuck her again. I told her I was mostly hard and that she could make me even harder. She clapped and knelt on the bed beside me, asking what she needed to do."

I pause for a moment and take a drink.

"That is your superpower, staying hard."

Kelly smiles as she interrupts me again.

-- Naughty Girl --

"Love-and-drugs-and-sex-and-dirty dreams. Shadoobie."

She pauses and takes a drink. I laugh at her poorly paraphrased Stones lyrics. Kelly looks at me with a wistful expression.

"I love that about you. Some nights, I lie naked in bed wishing I was getting the benefits of that superpower." Her voice trails off, and in barely a whisper, she says, "over and over..."

I'm gobsmacked again as Kelly's brown eyes flare and drive into my soul. Her breathing appears more rapid, and I'm holding mine. She either just admitted she masturbates to the memory of that afternoon, or she wants to experience it again. Maybe both.

"So what did you have Sally do? After she found you still wonderfully hard?"

"Ah..., well."

Kelly's repeated comments about our encounter and her admission that she gets off on the memory have thrown me for a loop. I've lost my train of thought about that Friday, replaced by the memories of Kelly, naked, riding me. I am stiffer than ever. I try to move to the present and don't want to say or do the wrong thing.

Kelly knows me well enough to know my silence means I am trying to process information. She sits silently for a moment before prompting me to speak.

"You're mulling something over in that brain of yours. Anything you want to share?"

Fuck, I have a lot to share if I can speak it out. Why am I so hesitant to tell her how I feel? Maybe I should stand up and show her my condition. Would she take hold of my cock and suck me till I cum? Or would she laugh and tell me to sit down? Probably neither, I don't know. Take a breath, Will, and chill. I finally blurt out something completely unrelated.

"Food, are we going to order pizza?"

A brief look of disappointment flashes and is quickly replaced by a smile.

"Oh, shit, yes. I got caught up with your story; I forgot.

Kelly gets up and dials the phone,

"The usual? My treat. Hello, yes, I'd like to order delivery... A large supreme and an order of cinnamon sticks... Yeah, that's great. Cash... Ok, thanks."

Putting down the phone.

"Forty-five minutes."

"Do you have something I can munch on in the meantime?"

"Yes, but how about some cheese curds for now?"

Okay, she's playing with me. I should grab her, peel off those shorts, set her on the table, and eat her tasty pussy. I'm lost in that thought when she puts a bag of curds on the table and returns to her seat.

"So, Sally gets up and goes to the bathroom, and when she returns, she discovers you're still hard and wants you to fuck her again. You convince her you need her help to get your cock harder. After that, you'd fuck her again. Is that where we were?"

I'm still shaken by the recent conversation, but I manage to realign myself to continue the story.

"Sounds about right, Okay, so I tell her to kneel beside me. I take her hand and wrap it around... Wait just a minute. You interrupted again.... You know what to do."

"What? Fuck, yes, I did."

Kelly walks over to me again, but this time, I reach up with both hands and take hold of her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. Kelly's reaction is the same as before, letting out a long, soft moan.

"You shouldn't be enjoying this; it's your punishment for rudely interrupting me."

Kelly gives me a lusty grin and then closes her eyes when I rub her nipples between my fingers. She mews softly until I grip harder, pinching, pulling, and twisting. This time, I pinch her nipples harder, holding her hard nubs longer. Kelly's stomach muscles contract, and her body pulls away slightly.

"Mmmm shit."

Her movement stretches her nipples a little more, and I release her. Kelly's eyes open, desire filling her brown eyes. I slap her firm ass and send her back to her chair.

"The next time will be three strikes. I shall not be so forgiving."

"A girl can hope."

Kelly sits down, rubbing her nipples, and I resume the story.

"Now let me finish, please."

-- Mustang Sally --

"Sally kneeled and wrapped her fingers around my cock, and started stroking me. She said she'd do anything to get me hard enough to fuck her. I said I was surprised because a few minutes ago, she only laid down and expected me to do all the work. Sally admitted she wasn't very experienced. She lost her virginity in June, and I was only the eighth guy she's been with. Continuing to stroke me, she picked up her other hand and counted off with her fingers, telling me this was the tenth or eleventh time she's been fucked. A couple of the older guys got off on her laying still and thought I'd like it. I commented that it was quite a tally for only four months. She said most of that happened over two days of partying."