Beer, Pizza, and Stories, Oh My

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yooper
yooper
24 Followers

When Dad and Steve entered the house, I hugged Dee and thanked her. My girlfriends did fist-pumps and clapped.

"Everyone be quiet," Uncle Jim said, holding a finger to his mouth.

We all froze; no one spoke or moved. A few moments later, we heard Mom and Serena screaming at each other and car doors slamming; the car started and then drove away.

"I wouldn't want to be in that car," Dana quipped.

"Alright!" Jim said, "Now it's time for the real party to start.

Jim picked up a remote, pressed a button, and then the contemporary adult rock playing softly all night stopped.

"HEY, HEY, MAMMA SAID THE WAY YOU MOVE. GONNA MAKE YOU SWEAT, GONNA MAKE YOU GROOVE," Led Zepplin blasted out of the speakers at 3 times the volume.

Everyone jumped up at the change of music and tempo. All of us women started dancing. Then Jim turned off the music as quickly as it started.

"Now that I have your attention," Jim said as he stood holding his drink. "Like I said, now is the time for the real party to start. We have only three simple rules. First, hand me your keys; no one is driving away from this property tonight. I wasn't kidding about not letting anyone drive drunk, and we are all drunk."

Without hesitation, Mike tossed his keys to Uncle Jim. Jack said he and Dana rode with Mike and Gwen. I went over to Phil, who was nearly passed out in his chair and took his keys out of his pocket. I handed them to my Uncle.

"I will be happy to call your parents if you need me to," Aunt Dee offered.

"Thanks, but no worries," Gwen piped up, "our parental units said you wouldn't let us leave if we were drinking, so they are not expecting us until tomorrow."

"Our reputation proceeds us," Uncle Jim laughed, "the other ground rules are simple. First, what happens here stays here. You are never to speak about what happens from this point forward. Understand? This is non-negotiable. We are all adults and like to have fun. If you blab, that all ends. You will never be invited back, and your advantages from knowing us will vanish. Do you understand? I need a Yes from all of you."

One by one, everyone said yes. Even Phil, although it was drunken and garbled, said Yes.

"Good," Uncle Jim continues with a smile. "As we are all adults, Dee and I don't give a flying fuck what you do or who you do. As long as you don't hurt anyone and it's consensual and not coerced. If someone says stop, you stop. Period. Is that understood?"

A chorus of Yes's followed.

"I can get naked and dance on the table? Gwen asks.

"Knock yourself out," Uncle Jim says.

"I can take these two hunks to the pool and have them both fuck me?" Dana surprisingly asks.

"Sex in water is not as fun as you think," Aunt Dee says, "but we won't stop you if you want to do that. Who knows, we might join in."

"Fucking cool," Jack said softly.

I felt a tingle between my legs; that was so naughty.

"So," Jim ticks off on his fingers, "No leaving, no talking, and no forcing anyone to do anything they don't want to do. Other than that, there are no rules. Let's have some fun. Oh, and before I forget, some other friends may show up tonight, so don't freak out; they know the rules."

"HEY, HEY, MAMMA SAID THE WAY YOU MOVE. GONNA MAKE YOU SWEAT, GONNA MAKE YOU GROOVE," starts blaring from the speakers again.

Uncle Jim pulls a huge joint out of his shirt pocket and asks if anyone wants to get high.

We all cheer and start dancing. Gwen and Dana jumped up on the octagon picnic table and started dancing. Aunt Dee joins them. The boys whooped and migrated towards Jim and his joint.

"Happy Graduation, Sally," Uncle Jim called out, "Happy graduation to all of you! Welcome to adulthood!"

After we finished the joint, Uncle Jim held his drink up in a toast; the rest of us followed and cheered. The music pulsed and flowed through us, and everyone moved to the beat. The alcohol made us all less inhibited, and I watched Gwen and Dana dance in sexually suggestive moves with their boyfriends and each other. Aunt Dee danced with them just as suggestively. I thought everyone was sexy tonight, and I was starting to get turned on with the buzz. My body moved and flowed, a warm feeling growing in my groin, and I moved toward Phil. But disappointingly, he seemed out of it, standing by his chair, barely moving and looking dazed. I started feeling bummed out because I had hoped to have sex with him tonight.

"This is your night, Sally!" Uncle Jim yelled.

Turning around, I saw him standing alone, swaying to the music. A rush of affection burst in my chest, and I ran to Uncle Jim and jumped up, wrapping my arms around his neck and my athletic legs around his waist. His big hands naturally grabbed my ass to hold me up. I kissed him hard on the lips.

"Thank you, Uncle Jim," I squeezed him tighter, looking into his blue eyes, "you're the best; I love you!"

"You're welcome, sexy girl," Jim said softly. "And I think it's time you call me Jim."

"Okay, Jim," I said warmly.

-- The Sweetest Taboo --

I laid my head on his shoulder and hugged him, flexing my thighs and rubbing my body against his. We moved to the music and held each other tight for longer than we should. The warmth I felt earlier slowly spread throughout my body. I gasped softly when I felt something move against my mound, and I realized my pussy was pressed against his cock. I picked up my head and saw the same look of affection on his face. It didn't feel weird or creepy, even after I felt his cock throb again, and a warm tingle started in my pussy. But I heard my Mom in my head, saying this was wrong. I thought I should get down, but Aunt Dee wrapped her arms around us and pushed me tighter against Jim's body before I could. Dee's breasts pressed into my back, my tits pressed into Jim's muscular chest, and his cock jerked and rubbed my mound.

"Are you trying to seduce my man?" Dee breathed into my ear. "With your nubile young body?"

Oh my god, this is wrong? I should've got down. I opened my mouth to apologize, but Jim kissed me, and Dee whispered in my ear.

"It's okay. I'll share my man with you."

I was stunned by my aunt's comment. She knew he was kissing me, and my body shuddered as his tongue swirled with mine, and his cock got harder against my cunt.

"He feels so good, doesn't he?" Dee said in a sexy voice, "Can you feel how hot and sexy he thinks you are?"

"Oh god, yes."

"Are you getting turned on? We love you and want to make this night yours. One to always remember."

"Yes," I whispered.

"Me too, and call me Dee or Denise. I don't want to hear that aunt shit from you anymore!"

I laughed as Dee held us tight, and we moved to the rhythm of the music. One part of my brain tried to comprehend what my aunt said, and another part wanted to fuck him; then Jim's cock throbbed against my pussy. Warmth shot from my groin to my whole body. Small shudders ran through me as Dee and Jim pinned me between them. I wrapped my arms and legs more tightly around Uncle Jim as they danced, which pressed my pussy harder against Jim's growing shaft as it slid along his length. The friction of our suits increased the heat I felt. My nipples got harder as they scraped Jim's firm chest. I couldn't believe I was doing this with my Uncle Jim and that my aunt was encouraging it. I didn't want it to stop.

"If you don't feel comfortable," Dee said softly, "just say so. We don't want you doing anything you don't want to."

"No. I don't want to stop. But is this bad? It feels so good. Are you okay with Jim touching me like this?"

Jim said something to Dee, and I felt her hands caress and squeeze the back of my bare thighs. Then she gripped the back of my knees and pulled them up and back toward me. My legs spread, and my hips pivoted, opening me to Jim.

"It's more than okay, and get your fucking mom out of your head. Nothing you do tonight is bad. It's all good. Does it feel bad?"

___________________________

Kelly interrupts me.

"Are you kidding me? Dee offered Jim to her niece?"

"You're interrupting again."

"Fuck,.."

"There is always a price to pay. Now let me tell this story."

Kelly nods and brings her beer to her mouth; her eyes lock on mine. She smiles and then seductively licks the rim before she drinks.

Fuck, what a tease.

___________________________

"No, it feels good."

"That's my girl; I like how it feels, too."

Feeling self-conscious, I ask, "Can my friends see us?"

"No, and don't worry," Dee said in a soothing voice, "your friends went to the beach, and your boyfriend passed out."

As we turned, I looked past Jim and saw my friends running down the beach, pushing each other into the water, and having fun. Gwen and Dana were topless. Phil was in his chair and appeared asleep. My attention returned when Jim gently squeezed my ass and pulled me tighter, rubbing my pussy against his hot, hard cock.

"If what I think is happening," I laughed, "he's not my boyfriend anymore, and I'll need a ride home."

They laughed, and then Dee held my waist and moved me up and down, rubbing my mound against Jim's cock.

I moaned as I imagined how his cock would feel as it slowly slid deep inside my virgin pussy. All thoughts of fucking Phil vanished from my mind, and my body melted into Jim's as he and Dee swayed and sang to the music. We moved as one, and our motion pulled me up and down his erection. I shuddered when the bulge of his cockhead slid up and down over my clit, before it pushed against the opening of my cunt. My hips involuntarily jerked, making his cock slide along my gash. I pressed harder into him and felt my pussy spread open. The crotch of my suit and his cock pushed between my wet lips. Only the thin material of our suits prevented him from sliding into me. Still, I moaned as the tip of his cock slid between my lips; the first real cock to enter my virgin chamber.

"Are you enjoying this, sexy Sally? Jim said softly but loud enough for Dee to hear.

'Uh, huh,"

I looked at him through partially closed eyes.

"Please don't stop; it feels so good."

Every so often, Jim would give Dee a direction, or Dee would tell him what to do. They teamed up to give me sexual pleasure I never experienced before.

Jim reached up and pulled the suit straps off my shoulders. I let go of his neck, dropped my arms, and leaned back into Dee. Jim pulled down the top of my suit and off my arms until it was only around my waist. My chest heaved when my upper body was naked and exposed to a man for the first time. I shivered when Jim and Dee moaned their approval at the sight of my young, firm body. He cupped my breasts and gently squeezed them. I moaned and laid my head back on Dee's breast. His fingers kneaded my tender flesh before pinching and rolling my nipples. Sighing at his touch, my head moved back and forth over her soft globes as Jim licked and sucked each of my hard nipples. His tongue swirled around my nubs before sucking hard on my breasts. Bolts of lightning coursed from my tits to my pussy.

Dee encouraged him to lick and suck my tits. I was so turned on my hips bucked, and I ground my pussy against his cock. Jim cupped my conical breast, sucking on one and then the other. His tongue swirled around my puffy pink nipples, and he licked and nibbled them until they hardened. His tongue felt like a 9-volt battery touching the tips of my nipples. Bolts of electricity ran from my tits directly to my clit that I was trying to grind into his cock. Gwen and Dana have sucked my tits more times than I can count, but it never felt like this.

Jim slowly, deliberately kissed the soft flesh of my upper chest and neck until his lips met mine. Dee pressed a cheek to mine as Jim reached my lips and kissed me deeply. We moaned as his tongue pushed between my lips and teeth, penetrating my warm mouth. Our tongues slid and wrapped around each other until I thrust mine deep into his mouth. Dee moaned, watching us, and she pressed her lips to us and pushed her tongue to meet ours. I felt my pussy spasm as the three of us kissed, our tongues dancing. Then Jim turned his kiss toward Dee, and I backed off. They kissed with a familiar passion that only long-time lovers have. They moaned softly, and I felt Jim's cock jerk against my pussy, and Dee's nipples harden against my arm. Jim caressed my breasts, and I dropped my head to her chest to watch as their tongs swirled in a lust-filled dance.

Dee suggested we move into the nearby gazebo, as the shadowed interior and lower walls would afford us some privacy if the others returned. I thought it was a good idea. I wasn't ready for my friends to see me having sex with my uncle. We danced and spun around, with me still pinned between them. It was fun and erotic, my body sandwiched and our bare skin, sweaty and hot, sliding against each other. My arms and legs were wrapped tightly around Jim's neck and waist. His muscular chest pressed to my breasts, and his hard-on rubbed my clit; the feelings grew more intense by the minute. Dee's firm body pressed into my back, adding new layers of stimulation. I wondered if I go for this if I were sober. Fuck, I didn't care. We laughed and danced until we were in the shelter.

Dee sat on the low back wall of the gazebo and propped my head against her breasts with my back on her legs. Jim peeled my suit off my hips, and I dropped my feet to the floor. He slid the suit off, throwing it on the table behind him. I opened my legs, spreading them and offering myself to Jim as I lay on his wife's lap. He stared down at my naked body and watched me rub my pussy, spreading my lips and showing him how wet I was. I stared into his eyes and slid my two middle fingers deep into my cunt.

"Oh my god," Jim moaned, you're beautiful.

"I want you inside me," I said in a deep, graveled voice, pumping my fingers faster.

I expected him to drop his board shorts, but he grabbed my thighs and lifted me again, suspending me between him and Dee. Groaning in displeasure, I put my feet on his shoulders, letting my knees fall to the side, and he pushed his suit-covered cock into my wet mound. Jim handled my 110 lb. body like I weighed nothing at all. Holding my hips, Jim ground my pussy against the front of his suit. I moaned softly with pleasure. He easily supported me with one hand, sliding his other hand up and down my naked pussy. He rubbed my mound for several moments before pushing his middle finger between my lips and inside me. Jim thumbed my clit as he pumped his finger into my cunt. My hips bucked wildly when he penetrated my pussy, and I moaned loudly in pleasure as my body squirmed against Dee's tits.

Dee pressed her soft cheek to mine again, and then her warm, full lips kissed me. She nuzzled her face into my neck and kissed my tender skin, and her tongue left wet traces along my jugular. She reached forward, grabbed me behind the knees, and pulled my legs back and apart. Oh fuck, this is it, I thought as I looked at my bare feet wide in the dark night. He's going to finally take out his cock and shove it into my cunt and take my cherry. Jimls thumbs pulled my pussy open, and he pressed his cock, still in his trunks, against my wet opening. I looked down, confused, as it pulsed and throbbed behind the wet material at my entrance. I bucked my hips, and his head moved inside me. I groaned loudly. Jim held it there as one hand slid up my belly and massaged my breasts.

"Fuck! Don't stop. Please," I begged, and all the sex talk practiced with Gwen and Dana came out. "Please push your cock into me. Fuck me, Jim, I want to feel you deep and cum with you."

"Fuck, that's so hot!" Dee moaned. "Our girl can talk-the-talk; you better give her some more."

Jim pushed his cock deeper, but the suit only allowed another couple of inches to enter me. Still, he stretched my tight pussy, and I moaned as he entered my hole. I bucked my hips, and he slowly pumped his cock into me. For the first time in my life, a man's cock was inside me. I could feel every ridge and bump, even through the thin material of the suit. It was so different from a dildo; he felt hot, and it moved and flexed in ways a toy could never do. I wanted more. It felt good, but it wasn't enough. Frustrated, I put my hands on his chest.

"If you love me, and tonight is about me, quit fucking teasing me," I hiss through gritted teeth. "I want to feel, no, I need to feel your cock inside me, and not your suit. I want you to take my cherry. We've gone this far. If you won't fuck me, then let's stop."

Jim stopped moving, and he and Dee looked at each other. They both had surprised looks on their faces. Jim looked at me; love and lust filled his eyes. Dee kissed my cheek.

"We're so honored," Dee said lovingly, kissing me softly, "this just got a thousand times hotter. I bet I cum just watching." Then she looked at Jim, "Don't cum in her, I'll take you in my mouth."

"Alright, sexy Sally..." Jim started to say, but I interrupted him.

"FUCK THAT!" I blurt out, "I've been on the fucking pill for six years. Don't you dare pull out until you fill me with your goddamn cum."

"It's her night," Dee laughed.

Jim giggled as he hooked his arms under my legs to hold me up, with my hips lined up with the wet bulge in his suit. I lay on Dee's lap, looking down at my naked body. I asked Dee if she could see Gwen and the others. She looked toward the lake.

"I see them on the top of a dune," she said, "the full moon is casting a good light. I can't tell who's who, but it sure looks like they're fucking. The girls are riding the boys. Wait, nice, and they are kissing and feeling each other."

"That's my girls," I said, straining my head to see.

"You know," Jim said off-handedly, "of all the parties we've had here, the fucking never started this early."

"I know, right," Dee grinned, "I can't wait to see what happens later."

Do they do this all the time? This is so fucking cool.

Dee leaned over me to take hold of Jim's shorts, and her tits hit my head, and I laid back again. She looked down at me as if to confirm what she would do. I nodded and told her to do it. Her breasts hung down over my face as she untied Jim's shorts. Dee pushed his suit down to free his straining cock, and I slid the cups of Dee's top up, freeing her tits. Dee, Jim, and I gasped.

Dee's freckled 34-D breasts hung inches from my face, and each maroon-colored areola was tattooed with an image of a teal-colored winged fairy riding her pierced nipple. The fairy's legs were wrapped around the base of the nipple, holding white reins that looked attached to the barbell studs. I gasped because I wasn't expecting to see the fairies, gold barbells, or the stiff, inch-long nipples. They gasped because they weren't expecting me to free her tits. I felt a gush of wetness in my pussy as I stared at my aunt's gorgeous tits. I got the sudden urge to suck them, so I did, sucking the end of her left tit into my mouth.

"OH FUCK!" Dee trembled in surprise.

I sucked hard on her pierced nipple before I let it go so I could do the same to her other one. Jim's shorts hit the floor, and I got distracted when I saw his hard cock point towards me. Its deep red, circumcised head bobbing inches from my pussy. Thick fluid oozed out of the pee hole and flowed down the groove under it. Dee took hold of her husband's hard cock and slowly stroked it before she leaned further, licking the precum from its tip. I watched her sloppily suck the end of his cock, before pulling it toward my waiting cunt.

I wondered if it had been inside Dee today; when was the last time he fucked her? Maybe she sucked him off before the guests arrived, taking his cum down her throat. My body shivered at the thought. All kinds of prurient ideas ran through my head as Dee guided her husband's cock to her niece's pussy. Another tremble ran through my body, and my groin felt like it was on fire, and I felt a gush of fluid lubricate my tiny cavern.

yooper
yooper
24 Followers