Beer, Pizza, and Stories, Oh My

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told her to suck me like she did in the car. She took me into her mouth and pulled off quickly. Sally commented that she tasted more of herself than me. I asked if she liked how she tasted. She said she did and took her hand off my cock and licked it before licking my shaft and balls like an ice cream cone. Sally mewed as she tasted herself. Her long tongue licked up the length of my shaft. She licks around one of my nuts, flattens the end of her tongue, and drags it up my shaft. When she got to the head, she'd swirl her tongue around it and lick up the tender underside of my glans, finishing by licking up any pre-cum and pushing the tip into my pee hole. This last bit made me jerk and throb and produced more pre-cum for her next lick. Sally cleaned a different section of my shaft each time she did this. In between licks, she told me she learned this by watching her aunt suck off. Gwen and Dana's boyfriends at her graduation party. She didn't stop until she had cleaned all our cum off me. I was fully erect before she finished, but when she was satisfied I was clean, Sally took over half my cock into her mouth and began..."

"Goddamnit, I know them; they're a nice couple, good-looking, and are loaded. This happened at Sally's graduation party? I was invited and didn't go. Fuck, what kind of party was it? Did Dee suck off their boyfriends? Gwen's boyfriend is or was Mike. Shit, he's a brainiac like you. Similar between the legs, too."

Kelly seems thrown off by this revelation. I don't mention the interruption, but I confirm they were at the party. But before I offer more juicy gossip, I have a question myself.

"And you know that last bit, the part between his legs, how?"

"Last New Year's, I attended a party, and everyone took Ecstasy. It got pretty wild. Mike fucked me on the dining room table. Well, Mike and this other guy. Gwen was on the floor next to us, sixty-nining some girl and getting fucked in the ass by the party's host. And before you ask, I know I fucked four guys that night. But maybe more. There's a couple of hours I can't account for."

"Kelly, Kelly, Kelly..., you're holding out on me; why haven't I heard this story?"

"It happened last year before we started sharing the most prurient details of our lives. I admit, I did think of telling you late last spring before school ended, but I thought it might be too hot to share. We might get caught up again, if you know what I mean. I wasn't ready for us to take that step again..., then. And this year, well, I never thought about it until now."

She was afraid we would get too aroused and end up in bed. It might be wishful thinking on my part, but she sure did qualify; she wasn't ready... then. How about now?

"Hmm, I think I might rather hear this story tonight than about that night with Mike."

"Okay, but I warn you, it might be a little disjointed. I was pretty wasted that night. There will be some holes in my memory I can't fill."

"That's okay, Kelbell; I look forward to hearing about your filled holes."

We both laughed, and I felt encouraged that she wanted to tell me the story now. Kelly asks how Dee ended up sucking off Mike.

"Apparently, Gwen challenged Dee. Gwen said she could make Jim cum before Dee could do the same to Mike. In a nutshell, it only took Dee about five minutes to get Mike to blow his load. Sally was amazed when Dee swallowed every bit of Mike's cum. Since Gwen was still working on Jim, Dee challenged double or nothing. Dana joined Gwen, giving oral to Jim, and Dee took on Jack. Jack took a bit longer but came down Dee's throat before the girls got Jim off. Dee told Sally to help her friends, and Jim shot his load a few minutes later."

"Goddamn, that was a wild party. I have to remember to go next time I'm invited. I partied with Gwen and Mike on the Fourth. They left early to go to another party."

"That was probably at Jim and Dee's. Sally said her friends had an open invitation to their parties. Sally does, too, but she was grounded all summer. Can I continue?

There was a brief moment of silence as Kelly looked down, averting her eyes.

"Oh, yes, sorry."

"Okay, where was I? Oh, yeah. So after sucking me for a minute, Sally let me fall from her mouth and expressed her worry about me cunning again. She worried that If she made me cum I wouldn't get hard again and fuck her. I promised her I would, but I'd eat her pussy and then fuck her. She smiled and eagerly took my shaft between her lips again."

"Sally was doing a good job, even though she was inexperienced. I gave her some direction, but she was a natural. Sally kept her lips tight on my shaft and bobbed her head up and down. She swirled her tongue around me and used one hand to stroke me and the other to fondle my balls. I was very turned on and asked if a guy took her cherry on Prom night. Sally stopped sucking and told me no; her Uncle Jim popped her cherry at her graduation party. She said her Uncle Jim and Aunt Denise hosted the party for her, and..."

"WAIT? WHAT? At Jim and Dee's?" He fucked her? Christ, I am already stunned by the cock-sucking challenge, but this? Jesus, did she want him to? Did he rape her?"

"No, Sally said it just kind of happened. She jumped on him to thank him for the party. Then Dee hugged them, and they all danced together. It turned sexual."

"But..."

This revelation really flusters Kelly. She acts like me, staying quiet while she tries to accommodate the new information.

"Do you want to hear the story or what? You know the rules. We let each other tell the story."

"I'm sorry; go on."

"Sally jacked me as she told me about what happened at the party, how it turned into a sex party late and got wild, and she also fucked her friend's boyfriends. How her date had passed out early, and she fucked him the next morning. She then told me she stayed the next night for another party her aunt and uncle had. Two older guys fucked her that night. They were the two who just wanted her to lay there as they fucked her. She was grounded all summer and didn't have sex again until orientation week, and she fucked some guy in the parking lot of the Side Door. Sally kept stroking me as she told me all this, and I was getting close. I played with her tits at the same time. After telling me all that, she returned to sucking me."

"Did I tell you about her breasts? They're cone-shaped, with big puffy nipples. They're as big as yours at the base but get narrower and stand out further from her chest and angle away from each other. You can't distinguish the difference between her breasts and nipples until she is turned on and her nipples get hard. She went wild when I sucked almost half her tit into my mouth. I made her cum just sucking her tits."

"Anyway, I digress. Between the stories, handjob, and oral, I was turned on and moving quickly to the point of no return. A few minutes later, I warned Sally I was about to cum soon, and she needed to keep my cock in her mouth until I finished. I suggested she would do well to start swallowing as soon as she felt my cum shoot into her mouth."

"Oh, you are a bad boy."

Kelly laughs, wags her finger at me, and gives me an evil grin. I shrug my shoulders in response.

"Sally nodded her head and jacked and sucked harder on my cock. I groaned loudly as I felt my groin spasm more intensely than expected. Grabbing her head, I thrust my cock deeper into her warm mouth and started cumming. Sally's eyes widened as my first load jetted and filled her mouth with my cum. She tried to move back, but I held her tight and pumped my cum into her mouth. She swallowed immediately. Letting go of my cock, grabbing my thighs, and digging her fingernails into my skin as she tried to swallow. She did okay for the first few moments, slurping, sucking, and swallowing my hot spunk, but she couldn't keep up. Sally gagged and coughed. Cum spewed out over my legs and belly and her hands. I held her with most of my cock in her mouth and didn't let go of her until I was finished."

"I fell back on my bed. Sally stood on her knees; thick white strings of cum ran down her cheeks from the ends of her lips. Wiping some cum off her face, and asked if she did a good job. Picking up my head, I laughed and told her she did great. Sally clapped and smiled; taking my softer, cum covered cock into her hand, she stroked me again. Sally asked me if I would fuck her when I got hard. I assured her I would, but getting ready might take a few minutes. I also said we could fuck again in the morning too. She bounced on the bed, saying she couldn't wait to tell her Aunt Dee. Sally said she knew she wasn't as good as her aunt at taking a guy's cum, but she'll get better. Sally said she just needed more practice. I asked her what she meant that she wasn't as good as her aunt."

"Sally explained that her aunt was really good and reminded me that she told me about the night of the graduation party when her aunt sucked off her date and Gwen's challenge. Her aunt never choked once and swallowed all the guy's cum. Then Sally corrected herself. Sally said her aunt saved some of her date's cum in her mouth and gave it to Sally when they kissed. Aunt Dee told Sally that she needed to taste her boyfriend's..."

"Hold on, wait a minute; I'm sorry, but I need to clarify some things. It sounds like you enjoyed Sally. How often have you told me that most women can't make you cum with their mouths? And she managed to do it after you had already fucked her. My god! What would she need to do for you to want to see her again?"

"I admit, that was intense, but that was just one part. It was a good night; don't get me wrong, I got my rocks off four times before she left. But I just didn't feel it with her. She just left me with an empty feeling. Do you know what I mean?"

"Yes, I do. Sadly, I do know that all too well. But damn, four times? You must be empty."

"My tank refills quickly, and it's been over a week, so my tank is full."

"So, what about the party? Did she go into detail about what happened, more than Dee sucking all the guy's cocks?"

"Oh, yeah, that's what got me turned on. Sally went into great detail, like we do, maybe even more. Frankly, I'm lucky I lasted until she finished; otherwise, I'd have described one of the best handjobs I ever had."

"Do you remember everything she told you about the party? I want to hear about that."

"I think so, but I thought you wanted to hear about Friday night?"

"I do, but I want to hear about both. First, tell me more about the party."

"I'll tell you what, I'll talk until the pizza gets here, but then you need to tell me about your Friday night and New Year's Eve. I think that is only fair. Deal?"

Kelly reaches across the table and firmly shakes my hand.

"Okay, that's fair. Now tell me everything you remember about the graduation party."

-- Killing Me Softly --

"Okay, but aren't you forgetting something? You interrupted me several times. Such insolence can not go unpunished. You have a fine due, and I'll collect it now."

"Oh, yes, I've been a bad girl."

Kelly gets up and walks over to me. Standing at the corner of the table, she holds her hands behind her and waits for me with a smile.

"No, no, no. You don't get off that easy. You interrupted my story many times. More than three, at least. You know what you have to do."

I stare into her brown eyes as she considers the penalty she is facing for interrupting. A single interruption is a single nipple twist. Two times, it's a double nipple twist. But for three or more times, it's a double, naked nipple twist. We rarely get to that, but not tonight; I'm not letting her slide now. Typically, we are quick with the twist. I'm thinking of using another method.

"You just want to see my tits."

With a sigh of resignation, Kelly nods and pulls her t-shirt up and over the top of her beautiful breasts. I was right; she's not wearing a bra. Her tummy and breast glow with a slight flush, and her dark nipples are hard. Kelly's respiration is slightly elevated. The last time I played with her firm little orbs, I made her cum. Her eyes shimmer with a lusty anticipation as she clasps her hands behind her back.

"Is it cold in here, or are you just happy to see me?"

"Come on, don't be a dick. Get on with it."

Sliding back from the table, I turn to face her. Her breasts are at eye level with me, and I feel a strong urge to lean forward and suck one. I have no doubt she can see my erection, tenting my blue sweatpants. It's probably more evident because, at this moment, it's flexing and throbbing like crazy. Kelly's eyes are drawn to the movement.

"Are you horny? Or just happy to see me."

Her laughter stops when I take her round globes between my thumb and fingers. I gently but firmly squeeze. My fingertips glide up the warm, soft skin along the sides of her orbs until they reach her dark nipples. Kelly's lips form an O, and she breathes in slowly.

This method departs from the quick pinch and twist; I'll tease her if she wants to tease me.

Pressing my thumbs and forefingers on her nubs, I continue stretching her nipples and elongating her breasts. Kelly takes a sharp intake of breath and closes her eyes. Pinching harder, my thumbs and forefingers slide along the length of her nipples as I allow them to regain their normal shape. Gripping firmly, I stroke her nipples from her areolas to their tips. Kelly moans and her breasts heave with her increasing respiration. Keeping pressure on her hard nubs, I gently drag the nails of my other fingers along the sides of her breasts. Shudders run through Kelly's small frame.

"Oh!"

Kelly softly moans as I roll her nipples longer and caress the underside of her orbs. I am taking much longer than usual to get to the pinch and twist punishment, and her expression tells me she doesn't mind. She mews when I slowly and steadily pinch her dark nubs harder until I bend and turn them. I increase the pressure and pull while shifting my index fingers. I dig my fingernails slightly into the sensitive flesh at the base of her nipple.

"OH, Fuck!"

Kelly's abdomen constricts, pushing her breasts into my hands and then pulling back. I pinch harder to keep from losing my grip, and my fingernails dig deeper. Then, her body becomes rigid, and she holds her breath as I grip her nipples tightly for a few extra seconds. Her hips jerk, and her thighs flex several times until I finally release her nubs.

Kelly relaxes, letting out her breath slowly with a long groan before breathing deeply and opening her eyes. I pull her shirt down and pat her ass. Kelly doesn't move, and an expression of fierce desire moves across her face as her fiery eyes stare into mine. She takes a few breaths and steps toward her chair.

"That's a new technique; remind me to interrupt you again."

Laughing softly, I wonder if I just made her cum. I would think she'd say so, but maybe not. I turn in my chair and slide forward, my raging hardon now hidden by the table.

"Whose tits do you like better?"

"What?"

"Tits. You know, these things you just manhandled."

Kelly pulls up her shirt and shakes her flushed orbs at me.

"So? Whose tits do you like better? Mine or Sally's" Or Paula's?"

"You're really going to ask me to compare?"

"Yes, fuck-wad, whose do you like better?"

Still holding her shirt up, her eyes flared. Is that anger?

Surprizing me with her reaction, I answer quickly and honestly.

"Yours, of course."

Kelly relaxes back into her chair, and a soft smile fills her face as she pulls her shirt down.

"Why didn't you say that the first time?"

"I was distracted by your pretty boobies."

"Well, okay then."

She gently rubs her tits like they hurt. I may have pinched a little too hard there at the end. Fuck she looks so cute sitting there, her face glowing with a sweet smile and softly rubbing her nipples. I get lost in those thoughts until I see her snapping her fingers.

"Yo, Will, tell me about the party."

"Ya, okay, sorry. Uncle Jim and Aunt Denise offered to host her party at their place on the lake. Apparently, it's a huge place and very private, with no neighbors for a half mile in either direction.."

"Yes, it is; I have been there. It's a grand home on the dunes overlooking Lake Michigan. Jim made money in the Michigan oil business and now works as a high-priced consultant and investor. Dee is Sally's mom's younger sister and the black sheep of the family, and she has her own money. She developed a software program that Apple licensed. They're a power couple, in their mid-thirties and very good-looking. Dee is a gorgeous woman., with red hair, striking green eyes, and a body I hope I have in fifteen years. Jim is Paul Newman handsome. They are a lot of fun and throw great parties. I've heard some stories about... "

"You're interrupting again. If such insolence continues, I will be forced to alter my technique further."

Kelly froze, mouth open, and stared at me. Closing her mouth, she contemplated my comment.

"A girl can hope."

Kelly smiles demurely and rubs her breasts. I take a drink of my beer before continuing.

"Then you know there is a large deck with a gazebo, hot tub, and a pool between the house and the lake. They also have nearly a mile of private beach."

"Sally said there were sixteen people who came to her party. Along with her aunt and uncle, her best friends, Gwen and Dana, brought their boyfriends, Mike and Jack. And a guy named Phil, whom she refers to as her boyfriend. They went to the prom together. I can't remember two other couples' names; they had no part in her story. And, of course, her mom and dad, Sara and Stewart, and her younger siblings, Steve and Serena.

-- Get the Party Started --

In Sally's words.

The party started around four o'clock on the first Saturday in June. The weather was beautiful, not a cloud in the sky, and the temperature was unseasonably warm in the mid-80s. There was a slight breeze off the lake that made it really comfortable. Uncle Jim and Aunt Dee had the party catered for the first three hours. There was a ton of food, a full bar, and a keg of German beer. Everyone was wearing bathing suits, all the guys were in board shorts, and all the women were in bikinis except that mom made me and my sister wear a one-piece like hers. At least ours were open on the sides and down my back. We ate, drank, and had a lot of fun. Mom was pissed about all the alcohol, but Dad thought it was great. We swam in the pool and played volleyball and other yard games. Some of us even tried swimming in the lake, but although the weather was hot, it was still early June, and Lake Michigan was really cold.

The caterers left at 7, and at 9 o'clock, two couples got up to leave. They apologized but had to get up very early for a trip the next day. After they left, Mom announced we were all going home too. She was including me in her announcement.

Mom and Dad argued over my staying at the party. Uncle Jim and Aunt Dee joined in on the side of me and Dad. You could tell no love was lost between Mom and Aunt Dee, but all the anger was from Mom. They finally convinced Mom I would be safe, and Aunt Dee promised I would sleep in the bed I should. Uncle Jim and Aund Dee promised no harm would come to me. My sister tried to stay, and Dad even supported her plea, but that was a bridge too far. She was only seventeen, and Mom said absolutely not.

Serena started to storm off but stopped after about a dozen steps. She yelled at Mom about treating us all like little children. Then she stripped off her suit and stood there naked for all of us to see. We were all frozen in shock, and Mom's mouth hung open.

"Do I look like a child?" she yelled at Mom, "I've probably fucked more guys than you have!"

She turned and ran to the house. Mom hugged me, yelled at Serena, and stormed out after her. Dad hugged me and told me in a soft voice to have fun and not to agree to get a little wild tonight. He apologized to Aunt Dee and Uncle Jim and thanked them for throwing the party. Then he pulled my brother away from Gwen and headed out.