Beetlesmith's Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dresbach
dresbach
394 Followers

I slid the vibrator in just as I had done with Karen. This time, however, I set it on low, and just let it vibrate in her pussy and against the anal dildo without doing anything else. She tried to manipulate the strap-on, but I pushed her hand away.

"No, my sweet, no quick orgasms for you."

Seconds passed into agonizing minutes as the vibrator hummed a merry tune of debasement. Denise was clawing at the bed sheets, whimpering in sexual agony at the glacially slow climb I was promulgating. Karen grabbed her hand—to give her support, I suppose. However, it really wasn't helping Denise, who had now resorted to biting on a pillow, the sheets, her lips, anything in order to gain some measure relief some the slow sexual torment.

I tipped the two implements toward each other, so that the vibrator came in firm contact with the strap-on. When I slowly eased the dildo back and forth in her ass, Denise let out a loud and throaty, "Oh my god!" Then she arched her head up high, mouth opened wide, and froze in that position for the longest time. Again, she uttered a loud, slow, throaty declaration, "Oh...My...God!" then followed it with three more of the same, in rapid succession, "Oh my god!"

I just touched her clitoris with the barest brush of a fingertip. Her response wasn't quite up to that of Cecilia's from the other night, but it was good enough—oh, but it was good enough. Her shriek was abrupt and piercing. I'm surprised the glass vase on Karen's nightstand didn't shatter. A torrent of fluid burst out of her, as her body vibrated like a tuning fork before slamming her down into the bed.

I pushed all the utensils in as far as I dared, and continued to slowly rub her clitoris. Her ass sprang back up, quivering like Jello as her spasms rippled through every inch of her body. Nothing about her was static, everything in motion, and over it all, her lovely voice wailed a single, sweet word, "Will," over and over again.

"That's right my lovely, you're not the 'quiet fuck' any longer," I said, close to her ear, as the wailing continued.

Karen grabbed her head, pushing their mouths together as if she were trying to pull Denise's orgasm into her. I pushed three fingers into Karen's pussy, and damned if she didn't start to quiver as well.

As Denise's orgasm began to ebb, she slowly lowered herself to the bed.

Both of the women ended up lying flat on their bellies, their heads close together and facing each other. They started laughing. Denise kissed Karen's cheek, before laying her head down and closing her eyes. I kissed each of their raspberries, still bright red on their cheeks where I had spanked them, and apologized for my rough behavior. Their only response was another, soft purr of contentment.

When I pulled the dildos out, to my surprise they came away clean this time. Their assholes gapped seductively for a moment as if an invisible dildo was still playfully lodged inside, but slowly their holes closed as their muscles tightened back to normal.

I kissed their cheeks, again, "Come on my lovelies, let's clean your toys and take a shower."

The two set about washing the implements in the sink while I started the shower and got inside. I left the water a little on the cool side, as I always liked to do after sex. It felt more invigorating on my body, particularly after all our strenuous fun. Karen on the other hand...

"Jesus, that's cold," she squealed, as she entered the shower.

I pulled her into me, saying, "But you're warm."

When Denise got in, even she remarked, "Is there something wrong with the hot water?"

I gave up, and turned up the hot water, "Christ, what a couple of 'Sugarplum Fairies'. It wasn't that cold."

"Yes, it was," they barked in unison.

I spent enough time in the shower to get clean, and left the two soaking. After drying off, I lay in bed listening to the two laughing and whispering to each other. Karen usually takes long, soaking showers, but this time I heard the two getting out in no time. They continued to whisper to each other, about what, I couldn't guess—I was almost asleep.

After they dried off, the two slipped themselves alongside me on the bed, laying their heads on my chest. We didn't say anything for a long while. It was peaceful and serene just having my two lovelies quietly breathing next to me in sated bliss.

Even though I was nearing sleep, I was still hard, and after a while, Karen started playing with me by running a finger or two around the head and shaft of my cock in a teasing manner.

"Baby," she started to say, "Denise and I were talking in the shower, and wonder if you'd mind making this our usual Saturday night thing? You know just you, Denise, and me. No Jackie or Jack, or anyone else."

"Still asking stupid questions, aren't you," I said laughingly. I nudged Denise, "What about Jack? What would he say? I really don't want my boss getting pissed off at me by fucking his wife behind his back."

She kept her head on my chest as she answered almost sleepily, "He spends his weekends in the city with whatever bimbo he's currently fucking. He doesn't know, or care to know, what I do with my weekends."

"All the same, I don't want him finding out about us."

This time, she looked up into my eyes, "Don't worry. He'll never know and I'll never tell him."

'Never say never,' I thought. 'Never,' the famous last word uttered by all those just before their duplicity is discovered.

"What about you, then? Are you still casting nets like Jack?"

She looked at me inquisitively, "What do you mean?"

"What you told me last night about casting lines into the water, but really not expecting to hook a fish. I bet you still hook one on occasion, don't you?"

She just nodded her head in answer, before laying it back down on my chest.

"That ends now."

She looked back up at me for clarification.

"I'm not going to share you with another. Oh, I don't mean with Jack. That's fine, if you need to keep up wifely appearances for the sake of your marriage, but you're not to share yourself with anyone else. All your lovely orgasms are for me alone."

I saw tears forming in her eyes, as she said, "I wouldn't worry about my 'wifely appearances' either, Jack doesn't fuck me anymore."

"Then he's a fool," I said, looking at her long and hard. I wanted to ask her why she stayed with him, but thought the question would be best for another time. Instead, I wiped her tears.

She sniffed and nodded her head. Her crying jag seemed to be over. I smiled at her, "Now, give me a smile."

She did, and those wonderfully fetching creases that accentuate her lovely mouth formed along her cheeks. I touched a finger to both of them, making her self-conscious. Her smile quickly disappeared as she brought her hand up to cover her mouth.

Scolding her, I asked, "Why do you do that? I find them endearing, so don't do that. They make you look cute and loving, and happy, like a little girl elf that wants to do nothing but please people and be pleased back. I don't want you to hide them from me anymore."

I saw tears erupt from her eyes again, but before I could say anything else, she came up and kissed me hard, as if she wanted to swallow every bit of me. From my mouth, she continued down my body, sweetly kissing my neck, chest, stomach, until finally ending her travels by pulling my cock into her mouth.

As Denise sucked slow and lovingly on me, I said to Karen, "That goes for you too. I don't want you playing with your toys when I'm not around."

"I won't," she giggled. Then she got a pained look on her face, as she started to say, "About Mark..."

I pulled her down and kissed her before she could finish, then said, "Let's not worry about that now. Plenty of time to talk about that later."

She curled up next to me, laying her upper torso on my chest while playing with my hair. By the look on her face, I could tell she wanted to say more, but she decided to wait for a better time. Instead, she started to laugh when she saw the contorted looks I was giving her. Denise was doing her usual masterful job on my cock, and had me close to climaxing.

Karen laughed again as my face contorted into another shape in response to Denise's shifting oral abilities. "Jesus Christ, what in the hell is she doing to you?"

I could only shake my head in answer.

"This, I've got to see," Karen said, as she flipped around to watch Denise.

What Denise did to me yesterday at the party and earlier tonight wasn't a fluke. She was a true oral artist, unsurpassed by anyone, at least by my limited experience. I put my hand between her legs and felt the warm moisture of her arousal seeping out of her, drenching my hand, and I knew then, she loved to suck cock. It was her life's ambition, and it turned her on like no other thing. She loved the taste, the texture, the feel of a cock as it slid in her mouth. She loved teasing it, taunting it, slowly working it to a point where you could break rocks against it, then work it some more until it would finally explode within her. She used everything at her disposal—fingers, tongue, lips, teeth, and throat, in perfect, sexual harmony to give that cock ultimate and near, unlimited pleasure. And she loved it when her man came in her, fulfilling her pleasure in turn. She loved to feel the force of his ejaculation, the burgeoning pressure as his cum as he quickly filled her, the thick, stringy, creamy feeling in her throat as she swallowed, and the final softening of his tool as she bled all his strength out of him. Most of all, I suspect she loved the fact that her men knew she lived for that moment. She lived to suck cock, and after one turn with her, her men desired her all the more for it—that is, all except one. Poor Jack, he has no idea what he's been missing all these years.

I squeezed her ass as a tactile warning that I was about to come. Instead of backing off like most women tend to do, she pulled me further in and held me there as her tongue danced about my shaft, and her hands lovingly kneaded my balls. I pushed my hips forward, pushing my cock further into her before unloading, knowing that it would turn her on even more. She took it all with relish, moaning softly to herself as if I had just made her come as well.

When Denise finally pulled me out, Karen, that wonderfully apt pupil, took over the cock sucking reins, mimicking the techniques she had just seen Denise ply on me.

Denise slid up to me and kissed me hard. I smiled at her, and said, "I think you should sit right here on my chest and let me return the favor."

It went on like this for the rest of the night. While one preformed her own, exquisite brand of fellatio, I returned the favor by burying my face into the sweet pussy of the other. When she and I came, the two women would trade places. Sometimes I was a little late getting them off before me, but they didn't hold me to any grudge—I was only one, after all, and they were two.

It was during our oral repartee, ménage a trios when Karen made the most unusual discovery. She was sucking my cock at the time while Denise was pushing herself into my mouth, when Karen said, "I think you're bigger."

Misunderstanding her, I made a joke, "Yes dear, it's called an erection. It happens to all dicks."

She didn't find my joke amusing, and said with dripping sarcasm, "Really, then why aren't you taller?"

Denise stared to laugh uncontrollably at that one.

"Oh, you think that's funny, do you?" I asked Denise. She just continued to laugh and nod her head. "Hoisted by my own petard," I said, laughingly.

I felt Karen get off the bed, and I asked, "Where are you going?"

"I have to check this out," she said, leaving the room.

She came back moments later with one of her tailor's flexible measuring tapes. Sizing me up, she asked, "How big were you when we first got married?"

"I think we measured it at just a hair over seven inches."

"How much of a hair, over?"

"I don't know, maybe a sixteenth of an inch over seven. Why?"

"How thick were you?"

"That, I don't remember. Why?"

"Because you're just a hair under eight inches now. I mean just one of my cunt hairs below eight, if I had any left. And, if I remember correctly, you always had a wonderfully fat cock. Disproportionately thick compared to your length, but now you're really thick. I mean, wow."

That explains the tightness I felt every time I fucked Karen. My dick was growing and I had the elixir to thank for that—or, at least, Karen should. Beetlesmith said there were physical, transformative effects with use of the elixir, as well as psychological ones. This must be one of those physical side effects. I should sing praises it's my cock that's growing, and not my nose. However, this news gave me pause, and told me to slow down, or even stop using the elixir before something worse started to manifest itself.

Karen peeked around Denise and looked at me hard, "Are you using some kind of dick cream?"

I laughed, "No, but even if I were, they don't work."

She scrunched her face up in disbelief.

"Come on, Karen, there's no such animal."

She continued looking sideways at me.

"Okay, you got me. Yes, I found this magical, mystical dick cream, and no other guy knows about it except me. I've been using it for years, although you've never seen it, but it works like a charm. Moreover, not only does it make my cock bigger, but any woman within a ten mile radius of me feels the urge to grab her ankles so that I can have my way with them."

She laughed at how ridiculous it all sounded, but still had a problem wrapping her head around this new discovery, "I still don't get how you can just start growing bigger."

I had to think of something fast, "I've heard that some guys, and some women for that matter, can have growing spurts late in life. Usually it only affects overall height, but who knows. I think it has to do with elevated testosterone levels. If it makes you happy, I'll see Dr. Vesper and have mine checked. In the meantime, don't look a gift horse in the mouth."

That seemed to mollify her for the moment, as she went back to sucking on her gift horse with renewed awe and enthusiasm.

******************

It was about one in the morning when I finished them both off with a slow screwing, just as I had done to Jackie the other night. They drifted off to sleep soon after.

It was truly a night to remember. Not so much the sex, which was fabulous as usual, it was the fact that I was firmly taking control of everything. For the first time I realized just how much control I had over the others. I was wrong about everything before. There was always just one catalyst that set the others dancing in each of our group encounters with the elixir—it was me all along. They were all dancing to my tune. I just hadn't realized it until this night.

So, why am I lying awake at three in the morning with another bout of insomnia? Why do I feel like Damocles, sitting on a borrowed throne with a precarious sword hanging over my head? Why am I looking this gift horse in the mouth? Because, all that I described, everything that transpired between us, occurred without the aid of the elixir.

dresbach
dresbach
394 Followers