Before Sunrise Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Transforming?" Ras finished her sentence.

"Yes! Transforming!" Elizabeth cried out. "You not know how to change living to undead at that time, only to feed."

"Elizabeth," Ras said as he grabbed the pale-haired creature by the shoulders roughly, "are you saying that Anna could still be alive?!"

Elizabeth took Ras by his forearms and held him as she confessed, "Not 'could.' And not 'alive.' She still exists. She is here. Now. I take you to her." She took Ras' cold hand in hers and began to lead him to the door that separated the parlor from the rest of the mansion.

Before the duo reached the exit, a blur flew past them, and the sound of breaking glass and cracking wood erupted behind them. The pair whirled around to see Dana's lifeless and bleeding body twisted and crumpled on the marble floor only a few feet from where they had been standing previously. Levitating slowly toward them, Solomon, eyes burning red, and fangs extended, halted Ras and Elizabeth's egress.

"Solomon!" Elizabeth shouted. "Why?!"

"No peace between our people!" Solomon growled his answer. "And you!" he shouted while pointing his finger at Ras. "You conspired with her! For that, we will finish what that stake should have done sixty years ago!"

Ras stared at the unhuman-like form Solomon had taken and prepared to fight but stopped. A familiar scent entered his nostrils. A scent he knew all too well. Artemis had returned and was behind him in the entryway.

"I told you, Yankee..." Artemis spoke in a deep voice and his body crouched to pounce. "His judgement cometh and that right soon. 'His judgement' is Solomon's. That 'soon' is now..."

++++++++++

12