Before the Candle Burns Out Pt. 01

Story Info
Three girls summon a creature from the beyond..
7.9k words
4.35
5.6k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few words from the author: I would like to thank Brandnewbuddy who came up with the idea. I borrowed it (with full consent) and made a few changes here and there. All characters are 18 and over.

A two-story house; surrounded by trimmed hedges and a white picket fence, settled right smack in the center of a suburban middle class neighborhood. There was nothing strange or unusual regarding the house itself - it was the epitome of conventional housing - but the events that were about to unfold inside these four walls, they were everything but ordinary.

April Ward blasted loud music from the only street-facing window on the upper floor. In her room - surrounded by two half empty Chardonnay bottles and a few Budweiser cans - she had just lost a round of five-card draw to her best friends, May Diaz and June Sanders. The latter raised her hands and cheered.

"Take 'em off!"

April felt woozy when she got up, giggled and grabbed the waist on her sweatpants. She moved like a drunk stripper, pulled them off and threw them in a corner. Like her parents used to tell her; it doesn't matter how meticulously you clean your room, sooner or later it always looks like a hurricane passed through anyway.

But they weren't here now, were they?

"Pussy alert!" May laughed.

April blushed. The thong was so teeny-tiny her labia gleefully poked out on the side, like a puny saddlebag. She had grabbed whatever from the drawer without paying attention. Dumbass dumbass dumbass, she scolded herself.

"Eat me." April covered up with the shirt.

"You should be so lucky," May smirked while she shuffled the deck.

Their slightly offensive banter bordered on a mean-spirited tone, but their hearts were in the right place. Their relationship was the textbook definition of loyal friendship. April, May and June - the petite brunette, the hispanic noirette with her raven black hair and the pretty blonde - grew up on Mistle Street and they stuck by each other, through thick and thin, from kindergarten all the way to college.

May Diaz and June Sanders were both housed at a campus in Pittsburgh and even though April resided further south in Atlanta, they never missed an opportunity to travel back home to their parents in Leavenworth, Kansas and catch up with each other. It was spring break and April's parents were out of town for the night, thus a sleepover party was inevitable.

"One more!"

They played another round while Nicki Minaj handed the mic over to Cardi B. Everyone moved to the seductive beat of "Bodak Yellow" because it was impossible not to. Cardi was offensive and confident. "Sad little bitch, you can't fuck with me, even if you wanted to". May showed a flush, April a pair of queens and June nothing. She pouted when May gestured for her to carry on. You know da rules, biatch.

June lifted her butt and yanked off her pants. Her heavy chest bounced back in place when she was done. For a brief moment she flashed her groomed genitals before she pulled down her oversized shirt.

"What the fuck, June?" May choked on her drink.

"What?" A big grin. "I forgot."

"Bullshit," April chimed in.

"They're itchy, so what?"

"Babe," May sounded offended. "Did you just shave this morning?"

"None of your fucking business."

"If you go bald for a sleepover with your girlfriends," May raised her voice, "you're making it our fucking business!"

"Come and get some, you puta!"

May grabbed her shirt and tried to lift it up, while June grasped her pants. Blackie Lawless vs Blondie. While the athletic May was usually the stronger opponent, June caught her by surprise when she swiftly pushed her down on the floor and pulled off her black joggers.

"Ha! I fucking knew it!"

May sighed. Her friends just looked at each other - June put two fingers in her mouth and pretended to gag. May's ill-fitting, once-upon-a-time-black-but-now-more-like-gray, boxers looked absolutely awful on her slim hips.

"Girl, if you only had the ass to fill them out.."

"But you threw them away, didn't you?" May peeled her pants back up.

"Because they look like shit, duh!" She pointed at May. "Stop stealing my stuff!"

"The Queen called," April interrupted and pulled off her worst British accent possible, "she wants her knickers back!".

June snorted with laughter.

"Well, if I only knew I would be hanging out with you wankers," May rolled her eyes. "I would have dressed like a cheap slag too, you twats!"

April bursted out in laughter - the accent was flawless. Even May started shaking with suppressed giggles. Soon enough they all laughed at each other. June made her typical pig snorts which riled up the others even more. Her tits jiggled like two bowls full of jelly.

God wasn't fair, April thought. June was one year older, but come on! From a standard B- to an ample C-cup in less than a year? What the hell did she take? Boob vitamins? Growth hormones? June with her mosquito bites and May with her peach-sized rack - they both looked like boys compared to Dolly fucking Parton over there.

April wasn't blind. She had noticed that May often glanced at June's tits, whenever she stretched her back or adjusted her bra. But so what? It's not like she wasn't gloating either.

"So, what you were saying before was.." June picked up the thread when things had calmed down a bit. "Girls always give better head than guys? I'm curious, because.."

"Yes," May insisted. "Always. No exceptions."

"May," June looked her straight in the eye. "My boyfriend.."

"No, no, no." May interrupted and pointed at her temples. "Empathy, June. Can you please turn down the music, April?"

April followed the alpha's orders.

"That's the thing that separates us from the boys," May rambled on. "It doesn't matter if you give a blowjob - or eat taco for that matter - because we are so different mentally, we are always able to do it better than any guy ever could. It's just biology."

"I think you mean psychology," April weighed in.

"You're so full of shit, babe." June brushed off the silly arguments, but she couldn't help but smile at the delusional rant anyway. "You'd make any toilet jealous."

May crawled towards her.

"I'll show you," she grabbed June's legs and made a half-assed attempt to pry them apart. "Your stupid boyfriend's got nothing on me!"

Ah, yes. Clay. April reminded herself about the mysterious "boyfriend". June had gushed for months about the ripped surfer dude with his blue eyes and beautiful, chestnut hair. She shared photos that looked suspiciously like stock images grabbed straight from Google. Not even May had met him. So, there was clearly something fishy going on.

"Did you guys know that 'Iife sucks' is an anagram for 'I fuck less'?" April's random question was completely ignored. "Can you two buttheads even hear me right now?"

"Ahh, it tickles, May! Stop!"

"Guess not."

April caught another glimpse of June's ladybits. She fought May and laughed hysterically at the same time. For some reason, their stupid play-act made April uncomfortable. It felt like this was just one big foreplay for both of them. Like, seriously, get a room.

"Hey guys!" She raised her voice. "Guys!"

"What!" May was out of breath. She gave April a funny look.

"Have you heard about Clumsy Ipsky?"

April wasn't clear about why she asked that - it just came to her, out of the blue.

"Clumsky.. whatsky?" June looked genuinely confused.

"Yes, of course!" May's eyes widened with excitement when she climbed off June. "Ipsky Lipsky!"

"What the," June looked at her friends like they had totally lost it, "fuck am I missing here?"

"Ipsky, dumbass!" April intervened.

"Stop saying that word like it makes any sense!"

"God, you're so blonde.." May sighed.

"Oh, fuck you!"

"June, calm down, you know I love ya," May raised her hands and called for truce, "but seriously though, guys. Ape.."

"Don't call me that."

"April, sorry. June, kill the speaker. You have to hear this.."

There was an old Mistle Street saying; when May Diaz talks, you listen. She was a natural born storyteller. A sponge for knowledge - the more obscure the better - but she also had the rare ability to make even the most mundane things appear interesting.

She recounted the story of Theodore Ipsky in her faint hispanic accent. A man who supposedly lived in North America somewhere around the end of the 19th century. He was very promiscuous and wore his sexual appetite in form of large scabs on his face - now more commonly known as oral herpes - hence the nickname "Ipsky Lipsky".

He initiated an affair with a foreign lady named Eisheth. She was an exotic señorita - much like yours truly, May commented and flipped her long hair back - a true eastern beauty with soft-spoken manners and raven black hair. We can only imagine what she saw in him, but Theodore took a real liking to her and before you know it he proposed, and swore never to look at another woman again.

Unfortunately, to some, a promise is nothing but a weightless word. It took only one week after their wedding night for his flawed character to fail him. Since he got away with it the first time, his shameful behavior repeated over and over again, until he was caught red-handed by Eisheth, his suspicious wife, in their own bedroom.

Eisheth stabbed the woman and held the knife to his throat. While the hooker's warm blood trickled down his skin, he confessed everything to her. She wanted to plunge the knife deep into his heart, but ultimately she took pity on his weak soul and decided to let him go.

Clumsy Lipsky ran, stumbled on the pier and fell into the river, where he hit his head and drowned. When they found his bloated corpse the next day his wife was already long gone. Like Theodore, Eisheth swore never to touch another man again. A promise that she kept until the day she was dragged out of her home - a whole decade later - accused of practicing witchcraft and burnt at the stake..

"Come on!" June objected. "You can't end the story like that!"

"The story's not over yet." May gestured for them to come closer. "You know how they accused women for being witches only a few centuries ago, but for political and oppressive reasons?"

"Yes?"

"Well, that wasn't true for Eisheth. She.. wasn't exactly human."

"May, I'm too old for ghost stories."

"It's not a ghost story, June. The legend says - believe it or not - that she was a direct descendant of Eisheth Zenunim, a demon princess who ate the souls of the damned."

"Oh, why didn't you just say so?" June laughed.

"Our Eisheth, however... when she swore off men, she acquired a taste for.. pussy." May looked at June. "After her death she transformed into a demon, more or less. A succubus. You can summon her with a candle - only women can - and she will show her gratitude by, I know it sounds crazy, but she will.."

She reached out her tongue and did the cunnilingus-sign with two fingers.

"And I've heard," April barged in, "that she can give you an orgasm that lasts for minutes, or at least that's what people say," she squirmed uncomfortably, "but I don't really believe in that supernatural shit."

June looked at her in pure bafflement.

"They say," April stared at her feet and continued, "if you look at her.. or let the candle burn out, she will drag you," she did a spooky gesture with her hands, "I don't know, to hell or something."

June leaned back and cracked up. Each time she looked at either of them she lost it and started snorting like a loud, teary-eyed pig. When she managed to take control of herself and calm down, May gave her some napkins for the running mascara.

"I almost peed on the floor! You guys are fucking hilarious!"

"Well, you're not wrong." April took a sip from her beer. "We are kinda goofy."

"It's true!" May snapped at June. "And it works."

"Y'all tell me," June gestured with her hands to include everyone, "that we can summon a demon..?"

"Succubus."

"Lickubus," April intervened.

"A lickubus - that's fucking spot on." June smiled, "And this.. thing," she glanced down between her thighs, "will eat me out..?"

"She will do it to everyone." May was dead serious. "One at a time."

"And she can give me an orgasm that lasts for minutes?"

"Best tongue bath you've ever had, babe." May leaned forward and looked June straight in the eye. "Nothing comes even close."

A pregnant silence followed her statement.

"Or, so I've heard."

They looked at each other and made an agreement.

"Fine," June raised her glass. It was empty. "Let's do it. I'm in."

"Great." May turned her head. "Ape?"

April sensed a strange excitement build up inside her abdomen. But she wasn't convinced. Her take was that you should never play around with forces you don't know anything about, even though May's fairytale was captivating enough to fool June.

"I said, don't call me that."

"But you brought it up, didn't you?"

"Yes, but.."

"Come on, babygirl." June stared at her. "I'm bored."

"Yeah, ok.. whatever." April surrendered. "Sure, why not?"

May sent her downstairs to find a candle and matches. When she came back to her room she was out of breath. "It was all I could find. My parents aren't really candle-people, I guess."

"It'll do," May accepted the short stub. "It's enough."

She raised her hands slowly.

"Guys. Before we do this, there's something I have to tell you. Ape, sit."

They scooched closer to each other.

"I was invited," May scratched her neck. "Well, I was supposed to partake about a year ago. Before I transferred to Chatham." She looked at June. "But I went down with a bad cold. Lucky me, I guess. Because from what I've heard it didn't end well. There were four of them."

She held up four fingers.

"One went missing," she took down her pinkie, "one was committed to a mental hospital a week later," her ring finger went down, "and the two remaining girls wouldn't speak to me, or anybody else for that matter, about what happened that night."

"May.." April tapped on her shoulder.

"All they said was that the girl must've run away while they were sleeping. But she still hasn't been found."

"I'm not so sure about this.."

"Let me guess," June pulled down May's index finger, which left only the middle finger standing. "The third girl hung herself and then there was only one?"

"How did you know?" May grinned from ear to ear. "Sit on it."

"Ah, come on!" April punched her shoulder. "You tricked us!"

"You guys are so easy," May's laughter bubbled up when her friends started tickling her.

"You're dead, your little weasel!" June grabbed her armpits.

"Stop! No, oh my god, not there!"

April did her best to avoid the peep show everytime June's shirt slipped up. She got up, opened one of her drawers and grabbed a pair of gray briefs. She threw them to June.

"For christ's sake, I just saw your frickin' butthole!"

May cackled out loud while June blushed and quickly put them on.

"So we're doing this, huh?"

"Yeah," May turned back to April, "of course we are."

"Are you sure.. it's a good idea?"

"Don't worry, Ape." May's voice was calm, reassuring. "From what I've heard, she's very moody and most of the time she won't show up, even if you follow everything to the letter."

She held up her steady hands.

"If - and this is a big if - she actually shows up, it's simple. Keep your eyes closed, and we banish her before the candle burns out. No biggie."

"How do you," June swallowed, "banish her?"

"We just tell her to leave."

"Just like that?"

"Uh-huh."

"You sure?" April asked, because May didn't look very certain.

"One hundred fucking percent," May cleared her throat. "Oh, and there's one more thing."

"What's that?" June frowned.

"I forgot to mention.. we might.. need to do something first." May tried to pick up something stuck to the carpet, probably remnants of an old chewing gum. "Take 'em off."

"Take what off?"

"Our.. panties." May blushed heavily. "But.."

"But what?" June insisted.

"They have to be, you know.."

"Spell it out!"

"Wet."

"Wait, what!" April and June blurted out in unison.

May strongly pointed out the significance of this step. If they skipped it - they might as well bring out the Hello Kitty Ouija board because everything else would be a huge waste of time. Their womanly scent - that was the awkward expression May used - was the final element that should lure Eisheth through the portal, into our world.

"She likes the schtinky bits, huh?" June smirked.

As surreal as their situation was, they took a few fumbling steps in order to discuss their options. May suggested a quick sesh right then and there, preferably with their backs turned to each other. April voted for the solitary alternative; a quick wank in the bathroom. June had a more hedonistic experience in mind, or as she eloquently put it:

"We could just break out your secret little stash and go nuts?"

April confessed she didn't have a stash. No dildos, rubber penises, wands or anything. Not even one of those cute little bullet thingies. She awkwardly tried to explain she was more of an "au naturel"-type of girl. June sighed and rolled her eyes.

"What about porn?"

"Yes!" April and May nodded.

They all unanimously agreed to share a big blanket, turn off the ceiling lights and stream something naughty from Pornhub on the wall-mounted tv. That way they could focus on the big screen and ignore what their couch companions were doing.

April synced up her phone to the built-in Chromecast app. To spite her friends she pressed play on the first video that showed up, which funnily enough was titled "The Most Popular And Hottest Threesome Clips". It started out with a bunch of naked girls piled up on a couch, albeit it was made out of leather and a lot bigger than her own.

"Boring!" June tried to grab the phone from April.

"I'm not gay," May licked her lips, "but this is kinda hot."

"She looks a bit like you, June." April nodded at the blonde girl on top. "Doesn't she?"

June squirmed, made another attempt to reach over May and snatch the phone, but April teased her by holding it out of reach.

"Dicks, please! Guys, come on!"

"I think I'd like to be the bottom," April couldn't hold back a sinister smile. "A cooch in my face and a tongue between my legs, what more could a girl wish for? What do you think?"

"Well," May caught on to what she was doing. "Definitely top, for sure. You of all people should know I like to top, baby!" She winked and elbowed April in her side.

"You mean..?" April lifted her eyebrow excessively. "Like last night?"

"Uh-huh!"

"Oh, come here!"

May embraced April and pretended to passionately make out with her. It wasn't the first time they smooched, but to April's surprise May locked lips with her instantly, tongues and all. She was quite the aggressive kisser. They both laughed like crazy afterwards, because what else were they gonna do?

"You guys are freaks."

"Now you two kiss!" April pushed May towards June.

May stopped laughing and the sudden, awkward reaction confused April.

"Yeah right," May muttered.

"I don't do sloppy seconds." June looked away.

"Ok. Whatever."

They covered themselves with the huge blanket. May took off her pants and left them lying on the floor right beside her feet. June scooched down and made herself more comfortable.

"Now this is more like it." June smacked her lips. "Yum."

New scene. Two guys spit-roasted a girl on all four. She made a weird humming sound from her throat, then she grabbed the penis in front of her and jerked it off frantically between her red lips. Her tits swayed back and forth when the other guy thrusted his package inside her.

"Dayum, girl's got some serious coordination skills." June sounded impressed.