Before the Candle Burns Out Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wherever she wanted attention the most, that's where she received it. It was like nothing she had ever experienced, or hoped to experience again. She turned over on her side, bent one of her legs over the other and ended up with her head resting on one arm. This was her go-to move when she fingered herself, because it always felt so nice and comfy.

Her mind wandered. Thoughts just came to her, like boats on a sea. The first dick she'd ever touched and the way his fuzzy ballsack felt - no manscaping done there - how she made him rock hard by just cupping and squeezing his balls. It was her first blowjob too.

Another memory. A pregnant girl at this hen party she was invited to - she had let her suck milk straight from her swolled up tit in the bathroom. April confessed it made her surprisingly wet, which gave them something to laugh about for the rest of the night.

Her first, and only, dabble with anal. The guy nagged and she finally agreed to do it, but then he was too stressed out and lost his erection before they could even get started. She kept the lube and experimented on herself, which led to some interesting new discoveries.

She sighed when her mental image manifested into something that felt like a finger, curiously probing the orifice of her anus. There was a somewhat warm and oily feel to it, like it was soaked in the same type of silicon based lube she often used. It smelled exactly like her favorite brand too, the one with a hint of raspberry.

She was given the royal treatment. Now lying on her belly, she moved her hips in a repetitive motion to create a steady beat, simultaneously pushing her butt up against whatever it was that teased her with the possibility of penetration. She knew it wouldn't, and couldn't, enter unless she gave it her permission first.

She could feel the climax approaching relentlessly - she was the damsel in distress, tied up to a railway track. The train wheels were in motion and couldn't be stopped. She had never experienced an orgasm together with somebody else before. She couldn't wait.

She didn't sense any aggression, nor was it forcing itself upon her. She gave it full consent because the pleasure she received back was out of this world. Of course she made no mistake regarding the true nature of the beast, she knew it would be dangerous not to give it what it wanted. But she felt so.. safe. Taken care off.

The penny dropped only a few days later. It wasn't really the creature she was having mindblowing sex with.. it was April. It was all her desires, her will, her nasty kinks and cravings. The succubus was just a tool that shaped and provided everything for her. It was an extremely uplifting, yet hilarious and narcissistic insight; that she wanted herself so bad. Like, babe.. where have you been all my life?

It also made the whole experience feel much less reciprocated. She was allowed to borrow a cosmic sex toy for a brief moment, one that only the most advanced species in the Universe had access to.

"I'm ready.. Oh, I'm so ready for this.."

Her lover filled her up in the best way possible and moved potently inside her body. She allowed the finger to enter her anus deliberately slowly, without any discomfort or pain. It was the perfect size. She was penetrated vaginally at the same time. It was amazing.

She imagined being sandwiched between two beautiful alien lovers. With that thought lingering in her head she orgasmed harder than she had ever come close to before. Her sphincter contracted spasmodically and she pinched her thighs hard to enclose the phallus in her vagina. Then it all came loose.

The creature drank and licked her fountain dry.

Then she let it all out through her mouth.

A primordial scream that echoed throughout the worlds.

----

"April!" May shook the seemingly lifeless body. "Wake up!"

April's legs twitched, then she opened her eyes. May and June sat next to her - both of them looked genuinely frightened.

"Is she gone?!"

"Yes!" June leaned in and kissed her face out of pure relief. "Oh my god, you're back! You screamed and then you passed out for.. several minutes, I think."

"The candle!" April sat up quickly.

"We told her to leave," May explained with tears in her eyes. "When she was gone, we could feel she had left.. I opened my eyes and saw the flame was out. We weren't sure..."

"If you made it back," June added.

April gave them both a long, warm hug. She started crying, May joined in and soon enough June started bawling as well. After some time, they agreed it probably looked so immensely stupid they started laughing instead.

It was the emotional catharsis they so desperately needed.

They showered together - neither of them could stand the thought of being left alone - they desperately wanted to get rid of the foreign smell as fast as possible. So they rinsed off, shared a few comforting hugs and even helped dry each other afterwards. There were no sexual implications, it felt like the most natural thing in the world to do.

They shared slices of their personal experiences, but left out the most intimate and embarrassing details. Some things were not meant to be shared with others. They unanimously swore an oath that none of it could ever leave this room.

Then they brought out their sleeping bags and kept talking until they were so sleepy, they could barely keep their eyes open.

April's last words for the night followed them into their dreams.

"Next time we're going to need a bigger candle."

To be continued..

A few more words: I am currently writing the first draft of part 2. This was never my intention when I started out, but there's so much more to tell! Make sure you follow me if you want to read it. Hopefully I will have time to finish and upload it soon. Take care!