Before the Candle Burns Out Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is it.. in her butt?" May leaned forward and squinted. "I can't really see."

"No way, that's her pussy."

"Are you sure, because.."

"Look, May. He's pushing more upwards than downwards. It's definitely not as tight. A whole other motion." June pointed. "Do you see?"

"Oh.. yeah." May hesitated. "Have you.. ever? Done it?"

"Nah. You?"

"No way. Ape?"

"Close call. He.. was so nervous he couldn't get it up."

"Aww!" June giggled. "That's so sweet!"

"Shut up."

They watched the girl handle her boy toys in silence. Her moans and the noises of skin slapping against skin filled out the void when they stopped talking. Soon enough the guys pulled out and pumped their loads all over her sweaty face and backside.

"I wish they would cum inside her, just once." June bit her bottom lip softly. "That would be so fucking hot."

"Preaching to the choir, girl.".

May reached her hand down the blanket, but June was already going at it. The scene faded out and was replaced with two silicone pumped MILF's. They pushed down a younger guy on the bed. Apparently they had caught him masturbating or something. His "punishment" was to receive a blowjob. Made perfect sense.

April glanced at her friends. June rested on the couch with her eyes closed and lips partly opened. May played unconsciously with an index finger between her lips; she wetted it with the tip of her tongue, then bit gently on the skin and pulled it out slowly. She was eye-balling June more than she cared about the antics on the screen.

"You're grounded and that's my final word, young man! Unless.."

"Unless we can find a more fitting use for that pathetic little cock.."

The guy acted all shocked and confused, but he wasn't exactly Tom Holland or Timothée Chalamet, now was he? The overacting was painful to watch. He was skinny but looked kinda cute; the angsty and semi-pretentious type that April usually fell for. She suspected he was pretty much the same age as her too.

She tried to get into it, but those mean women annoyed the shit out of her. She felt bad for him. If she was there she would've totally let him boss her around. She reached under the blanket. It felt excruciatingly awkward to touch herself next to her friends.

She pressed the bottom of her palm against the area just above her clit, then stroked her panties with a minimum amount of hand movement. Baby steps, Ellie. If she closed her eyes and warmed herself up, maybe it would work? She pictured the guy from the video kneeling on the floor, he wasn't there by force but because he really wanted to.

A glass of wine by her side and that old song playing in the background, the one that starts with "When you're alone and life is making you lonely, you can always go, downtown..". Her fantasy was disrupted by May's movements. She glanced discretely to her left and found June scooched up, with her head resting on May's shoulder. That was a bit odd, she thought, them being so friendly with each other?

The video clip abruptly ended in the middle of a sloppy blowjob. New interior. A beautiful couple on a large, luxurious bed draped in satin sheets - most likely a hotel suite. The woman was blindfolded and handcuffed to the bed posts. The scenic nightscape city view gleamed outside the large windows. The camera panned down their attractive bodies and.. plot twist! They weren't alone..

When the camera stopped, the other woman got up from her chair and did that slow, sexy crawl into bed. She was dressed in expensive lingerie - stockings, garter belt, straps and everything - which made her look like a classy prostitute. Maybe they hired her to spice things up? The man moved aside and she took charge, by kissing and licking the woman from her toes all the way up to her neck, temptingly avoiding all the most obvious landing zones.

April imagined being blindfolded and tied up, then seduced by a woman. Would that freak her out? An exceptionally gorgeous and curvy woman, nonetheless with the same bits and pieces as her. Sure enough, sometimes her curious mind led her down different paths where she ended up masturbating to a same-sex fantasy. But fantasies and reality, they were like apples and oranges. Two separate things.

She glanced at her friends and what she saw made her heart skip a beat. Her first instinct was to look away - give them privacy, whatever they were doing didn't concern her - but it was impossible. She looked again, leaned forward just to make sure. When she remembered to breathe once more, it came out like a moaning sigh. But May and June didn't pay the slightest attention to her.

They were practically glued to each other. It was dark, but the large screen lit up the close surroundings enough for April to bear witness to an eye-opening turn of events. June's shirt was pulled up right under her chin and the blanket was used to cover up what was going on underneath.

May played with June's breasts.

She stroked and squeezed them - so caught up in the moment that she didn't notice how April slowly, slowly moved forward to get a better view. She could see the hand move and turn. June was unquestionably enjoying the exploration - her head was comfortably resting on a pillow, her eyes closed, hand visibly busy between her legs.

April felt an urge to yank the blanket off - a quick pull and she would see everything out in the open. She had to restrain herself from not doing it. Her mind was infested, clouded with feverish thoughts. Forbidden fruits. What if.. she asked May to suck on them, would she do that? Would June let her do the other one? What if.. hypothetically.. they were waiting for her to make the next move?

She followed the curvature of June's chest. The way it heaved up and sunk down. Was May's hand warm and sweaty? It had to be. She felt a very distinct rush of arousal charge through her body - like a shot of adrenaline - followed by a generous amount of wetness downstairs. April realized that her right hand was switched on to auto-pilot mode. She rubbed her messy fingers together, shocked and surprised.

This made her wet? Really? She couldn't believe it. She experienced a bittersweet cocktail of feelings; shame, jealousy and lust. It was way too much. She had to say - or do - something now or she would explode. When May's hand slipped down June's stomach, towards her sprawled legs - going for her pussy for God's sake - and June didn't do a fucking thing about it, except she obviously welcomed it..

"What the fuck are you doing?"

June pulled down her shirt faster than you can say "titty twister". She shoved her bra under the couch pillow, then she stretched her back like it wasn't obvious what was going on. May acted like she had just flicked her own bean the whole time. No funny business here, ma'am.

"Well, the video kinda sucked ass," May concluded, "but at least it got the work done. Right?"

"Yeah, totally." June met April's look briefly. Her nipples poked out like two miniature fire hydrants. "I was.. playing with them, so what?"

"Sure.."

April sighed. They both knew that she knew. The level of awkwardness was through the roof - she just wanted to crawl under the blanket and hide. She grabbed the remote and turned off the TV instead.

"So, we're doing this or what?" June asked.

They waited for May, their fearless leader.

"Yes.. yes, we are doing this. Hell yeah."

They undressed in the dark and gave their underwear to May. She lit the stubby candle and carefully arranged their crumpled garments on the floor around it. The pair with the big wet spot in the groin was June's loaner briefs, and April reminded herself to throw them away later.

Nobody said a single word. April grabbed the pillows they used for seat cushions. One for each. They sat down, slightly more comfortable being half naked around each other in the semi-darkness, where the only source of light came from the flickering flame.

The curtains were closed and the door was locked. The house was dark and silent.

"Follow my lead."

They joined hands in a circle around the candle and closed their eyes. May started whispering a name. Suddenly everything felt less like child's play and much, much more tangible than ever before. They were about to perform a ritual, a real invocation.

"Eisheth. Eisheth. Eisheth.. come on, guys."

April and June joined in. After a few minutes - or what felt like hours - the repetitive mantra lost all meaning and became two unrelated noises mashed together into one. The chant lead nowhere. April was restless, she couldn't sit still because her position was excruciatingly uncomfortable. And her nose was itching. The temperature in the room was only getting warmer and warmer.

"Eisheth. Eisheth. Eisheth.."

They were about to give up when something changed in the room. A slight pressure increase on their ear drums, quite similar to when you drive through a long tunnel or when the altitude changes on an airplane. A strange, sweet smell emerged from nowhere. Nothing unpleasant, but.. very different.

"Keep your eyes closed!"

"What's that sound?"

Somebody - or something - was there in the room. It crawled towards them. They could hear the limbs move slowly across the floor. April realized she had forgotten to breathe for the last twenty seconds or so, and let out a trembling sigh.

"Holy fuck," Don't cry, she thought, please don't cry. "Is she here?"

"Shhh!" May tried to keep her authoritative calm. "Yes, she's here!"

"Not so sure about this, May!" It was June. They could hear the panic in her voice.

"Everyone, just listen to me." May squeezed their hands tight. "Do not open your eyes. April, let go of June. We have to break up the circle."

April released June's hand.

"I love you guys more than anything. Don't worry, everything will be fine, ok?" May's nervous voice signaled the complete opposite. "She won't leave empty-handed and we can't back out now. It's too late. Don't let go of each other. Relax."

April wasn't so sure about that. Did they tell death row inmates to relax before they sat down in the chair too? She held her eyes shut so tight it gave her a headache. The waiting was unbearable. Her sweaty hand clinged to May's tight grip. She felt a light touch on her knee, but it vanished immediately.

"No, no, no. May! May, she's on my legs," June whimpered.

"Are you sure?" April was barely able to control her own fear.

May cleared her throat, "She's got claws or something?"

"Why the fuck did you ask that?"

"No, it feels like.. fingers, with long nails." June seemed calmer, almost as if she was high or something. She giggled. "It feels pretty good, actually.."

"Just keep your eyes closed, babe. Lie down," May comforted her. "Breathe.."

April wondered if May would soothe her like that when it was her turn. With her luck she was probably the last in line. She wanted to squint for a fraction of a second, only to catch a glimpse of how much candle was left, but she didn't.

"She's.. oh, my God, her tongue, May!"

"Yes?"

"It's pointy.. and long. And it's so big!" June sounded impressed. "Holy shit! Hnng!"

"What is she doing?" April felt like she was about to explode. "Tell us!"

"She's.." June sounded more groggy than ever. "She's fucking me with it.. my.. pussy. It's everything I've ever dreamt of. It's even.. even better than you, May. I..".

"She's delirious," May cut her off. "She doesn't know what she's saying."

"It's ok," April reassured her. "I'm not stupid."

"She.. it's.. ohhhh, it's my... bleeeh.. my... waaahhjii..."

"What the fuck?" April was dangerously close to break out in a hysterical laughter. She pictured the demonic woman with her long snake tongue and managed to keep the lid on.

June gave up talking - maybe she wasn't able to speak coherently anymore. Her short, repetitious moans turned into longer and longer cries of pleasure. April had never heard June sound anything like that before - and wasn't sure she could stand much more of it. There was no roof, no ending in sight, to a build-up that only reached higher and higher.

April wanted to run away, now more than ever. The inevitability of the situation dawned on her, like a ton of bricks it suddenly hit her; there was no escape and she would be risking her friend's lives if she didn't follow through until the end. But she would never leave May or June behind. No way. Never in a million fucking years.

June pushed out a shrieking war cry from her raspy throat. That was the end of it, right? Oh my god, April thought, her voice would be messed up for days! June started shaking on the floor. She banged her head against the soft carpet while a slurping, sucking sound emerged from her lower body. Then it stopped - a few seconds of intense silence followed - and she started sobbing.

"June?" May was desperate. "June!"

"Leave me alone!"

"But.." May started, but she was interrupted by a gasp. "Oh shit, I think.. it's my turn now." There was a deeply conflicted tone in her voice, like she was about to do a parachute jump from an airplane. "I feel something on my legs!"

"I'm here," April squeezed her hand reassuringly. "Relax. Lie down."

"Oh my god, Ape, I love you.."

She lay down. April heard the succubus kiss her way up May's legs. The creature was panting with excitement which made it almost sound like a human being, but on the other hand, nothing like it. At all.

"Tell me what's happening, May."

"She's.. umm, licking my skin. It feels weird... but nice, kinda soothing." May's tense grip loosened up a bit. "She's close.. to my.. you know. I don't think.. I'm afraid anymore."

"That's.. good." April tried to swallow, but her throat malfunctioned.

"June! Oh my god, her mouth is... huge! Feels like she's sucking on everything at once."

"The tongue?" April dreaded the large snake tongue more than anything.

"Oh, honey, it's small, cute, perfect.. doux et petit!" May laughed like a french schoolgirl. "Ohhhh.. she treats my clit like a... like a... pearl.."

April let her hand go. June had stopped crying. But the stage belonged to May now. And it was different this time, not as violent and powerful as June's encounter. Either the creature wasn't as hungry, or she adapted herself to different needs.

If that was the case, and if the succubus actually read their minds, April couldn't help but wonder.. what did she want? What were her deepest, darkest desires? How depraved and fucked up was she under all her layers? Maybe she was about to have sex with a giant squid, who knows?

May climaxed after what felt like an eternity of unrestrained noises - ranging from sensual and sweet to hilarious and downright bizarre. The same sucking noise emerged from May - it sounded like the creature drank her.

May didn't cry - she laughed - when it was over. The kind of bubbly laugh that you can't keep inside, you just have to let it out, no matter what.

"Guys," April felt nervous and excited. "I'm scared."

"Don't be." June had crept up next to her. "Take my hand."

April grabbed it desperately when she felt something delicate crawl up her legs, almost like a bunch of tiny spiders. They immediately transformed into a pair of human hands. She was caressed by two smooth, petite and feminine hands. A woman. At that moment all she wanted was to crawl out of her own skin.

"We're here," May grabbed her other hand. "Don't be afraid."

The succubus touched her legs and kissed her thighs. She felt a wonderful serenity wash over her, like a salty wave from the ocean. Her friends were by her side, she was safe and everything was great. She couldn't be happier. She lay down and opened her legs.

"It feels like..."

"It feels like you're in a dream and it's so dope", June whispered in her ear. "Don't fight it."

April didn't. She longed for it, because she knew in her heart that all of her desires were about to be fulfilled. The first kiss was divine. A soft sigh of pleasure spilled out between her lips, just like the blood rushed to her nether regions where fluids of pure love poured out from her vulva.

"We'll be here when you come back."

"I saw you guys... on the couch. You.. you... "

"Yes," May squeezed her hand, "we'll talk about that later."

----

April looked around. She wasn't in Kansas anymore.

She was lying on billions of sun-heated grains of sand. And she was naked. She could hear the waves crashing nearby. At first she was terrified - her eyes were open - but even when she closed them, she could still see everything.

"Pensacola!"

She recalled a scene from her favorite movie, where Jodie Foster's character meets her father on a beach - far, far away. This place looked exactly like that. Pretty, but artificial. She tried to sit up, but it was impossible. She could lift her head and her arms - she could even support the weight on her elbows - but she knew that's how far she would get.

"Hey, you look kind."

The woman between her legs nodded. Had she been lying there all the time?

"Oh, I love your hair."

She was a pure, raw beauty. Brown hair with streaks of gold, intelligent and affectionate eyes, a face sculpted by angels topped off with a pair of red, ample lips. From what little April could see, her body was sculpted to perfection too. She looked a bit like Natascha McElhone. Now, if she would ever give herself to a woman, this is exactly what she wanted.

"Can you speak?"

The woman shook her head and smiled.

"Do you think I'm pretty?"

The woman nodded, with enthusiasm. April giggled and drew a picture with her index fingers. She meant to do the shape of a heart, but what appeared was a shimmering image of her own vagina. It was dripping wet. The woman's eyes crossed when she looked at it. Her tongue fell out. She licked her lips like a thirsty cat.

"Do you want it?" April asked. "My pussy?"

Just saying that word out loud gave her a shock of pleasurable shivers throughout her body. She said it again, but slower.

"Pussy... ohh! Please lick my p.. u..s.. what?"

The woman drew a picture with her middle finger; a small candle appeared out of thin air. There was almost nothing left. April felt a splinter of hesitation.

"Do we have time?"

The woman nodded confidently.

"Will you hurt me.. if it goes out?"

April could feel the soft hair brush against her labia when the woman shook her head. She moved her fingers and painted a complex picture with multiple, intricate layers. At that moment April understood perfectly well what it meant.

"I can never go back? Ever?"

She sighed and stretched out her whole body, everything from her fingertips to her toes, then buried her feet in the warm sand and put her hands behind her head. The rays from the sun made her feel at such ease. Wherever she was, she wouldn't want to be anywhere else. She snuggled down in the sand in order to make herself as comfortable as possible. The sand didn't bother her at all. She pulled up her knees.

"What are you waiting for?"

Her multidimensional lover approached her fervently. It was impossible to keep track of what was going on down there - it felt like several entities were assigned to separate parts of her vagina, all at once. Something resembling a mouth sucked and licked around her clit, while a hand rubbed her in the exact spot where she craved it the most. The penetration was the icing on the cake - she was cautiously fucked with something almost identical to a penis, but smoother. It pushed slowly in and out of her dripping..

"Honeypot."

She remembered this guy that gave her different nicknames when he ate her out. Honeypot, sugar box, cotton candy.. It was cringey as hell, but April kind of loved it too. He was a bit chubby and a hopeless sweet tooth. She envisioned her lady parts covered in sweet, golden sap. She would totally let him lap it all up, every last drop of it.