Before The Fall Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dear_Dora
Dear_Dora
105 Followers

Carol knew that this was the truth. She could feel it in her bones, and anyway, she wanted to believe it. She was just like her mother, and her mother was just like her! Her mother thought she had turned her life around; she was going to marry a nice guy and settle down, but a cowboy comes along and tells her how exactly he was able to fuck her daughter, and she grabs him and sucks his dick and fucks him as if that was just the most normal thing in the world! The sicker, the more sinful, the nastier and sexier, the better! That's her mother, and that's her!

Carol got up off the bed and stepped over to the chair where Terry was sitting. She wrapped her arm around his neck, and sat down on his lap. She leaned her head down, and kissed him, pushing her tongue into his mouth while she reached down and stroked his big, hard, nasty cock through the leg of his jeans. John was a nice guy, but she needed this, she needed to feel a big, hard cock forcing it's way up into her sopping cunt, and she needed it right now!

She got up, and lifted a very surprised Terry London up from his perch on that chair, and turned to pull him over to the bed. When she turned, she saw that Sheila had already stripped herself naked, and was turning back the sheets. The two of them simply attacked Terry, yanking off his clothes to reveal his muscled torso, his hard, bulging arms, and his powerful legs. They kept digging away at his clothes until they uncovered his massive penis, which sprang free of his underwear as Sheila pulled them down, and slapped up against his hard stomach.

Carol couldn't wait. She ripped her own clothes off, and swung her leg over Terry's hips, reached below herself, and moved the tip of his swollen cock back and forth along her cunt lips, making the tip of it wet with her fluids. But she didn't even have the patience for much of that. She simply lined him up and plunged herself down onto his rigid cock. She thought briefly of John, and how certain she had been, now that she was in love, that she could hold herself back and be his and his only. What a joke. She loved sex! She loved fucking, getting fucked, sucking guys off, getting sucked, licking other girls cunts, getting jizz shot all over her face and body, licking up cum from men's sloppy cocks after they were done fucking her or even after they were done fucking someone else! She loved it! All of it! As Carol threw herself up and down on Terry' prick, she knew that she was just exactly like her fucking whore of a mother!

Carol spun off into a magnificent orgasm on Terry's spurting cock. She could feel his hot semen jerking up into her cunt, and she realized that, yet again, she was fucking him with no protection! She didn't care! All the fucking better! Polite fucking John could get in line! If she had somebody's else's baby because she was too excited to think straight, then damn it, give her more of the same, and with that thought, and while Terry was kneading her breasts like he was trying to pop them and experiencing another fantastic orgasm in this fucking whore daughter of the fucking whore mother he had shagged yesterday, Carol shot off on another fantastic climax. She was just like her mother, falling for a nice guy but too strung out on pure, animal lustful fucking sex to keep her hands off of other guys erections for even a couple of weeks!

Carol fell off of Terry and sagged, exhausted, emotionally and physically onto the bed. She drifted off into something between sleep and a trance, still high on the sex and the thoughts of how fucking nasty she was, and how she wanted to fuck as many men as possible, and let John be as nice as he wanted to be so long as he didn't get between her and lots of nice, hard, new stranger's cocks!

When she came to a little, Carol felt the bed moving under her. She looked to the side, and was not surprised to see Terry, naked, over little Sheila, literally pounding his cock into her tight little box. He was balanced on one arm, holding himself up on the bed, and his other hand was smacking her tiny titties in rhythm with his strokes into her cunt.

"Oh, fuck, yeah, Terry, you bastard rapist!" Sheila was screaming. "Harder, fuck me harder, slap my little tits harder you piece of shit!"

Carol rolled over and moved her head into place to lick his big balls as they moved past her face again and again. She could taste the cum there from both him and her from a few moments ago, and she began to feel another climax building as the depravity of what they were doing came home to her again. Fucking, sucking, licking, nipping, tittie slapping with her fucking rapist! She loved it! More. More!

... to be continued in Before the Fall, Part 4

Dear_Dora
Dear_Dora
105 Followers
12