Before the Flight

Story Info
A chance encounter turns into something much more.
3.3k words
4.66
11.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started with a polite knock on John's front door.

John stood from the couch and quickly checked his shirt, making sure it was sitting straight. He'd been tidying the house all morning and wanted to fit in with how good everything currently looked. He was wearing a long sleeved dark navy pullover, though the sleeves were rolled up and it was a little tight across his broad chest. He was also wearing tan pants, and he had a pair of thick socks on. It was a cold, blustery day, but the heating was keeping it warm inside. He was slightly taken aback at how his heart rate increased as he reached for the door handle.

Opening the door, John was met with the beaming smile of Jane, framed by her wildly windswept hair.

"Hello!" She said, greeting him warmly.

"Hello, come in, come in. How's the weather?" John asked in a joking tone as he ushered her out of the frigid wind.

"Oh this is just how I style my hair." Jane replied, not missing a beat with her retort. A mischievous glint flashed in her eyes.

Jane had shoulder length brown hair, pinned up in places but escaping in many others. She rolled her suitcase into the entranceway and slid off her carry-on backpack, placing them together near the door. The warm air washed over her, making her sigh deeply. She took off her heavy windbreaker jacket, and was wearing a long sleeved white woollen top underneath, with high waisted jeans that hugged her hips.

Not wanting to look too long at her toned figure, John looked up to her face. Her brown eyes met his green, and he thought he noticed her gaze moving up from him.

"Thank you so much for letting me stop by on a short notice, Danielle said she will pick me up later this afternoon." Jane said.

"It's no problem at all. Better than being outside in that."

"I'll say!"

John and Jane knew each other through a mutual friend, Danielle. Danielle was supposed to be spending the day with Jane before dropping her off at the airport, but had been called in to work for an emergency meeting. Luckily, John lived close by, both to Danielle and the train station where Jane had arrived. John was happy to help, and did not mind the chance to spend some time with Jane.

This was their first time one on one. They had met each other a handful of times at parties, which had been consistently pleasant and slightly flirtatious. Jane had enjoyed John's passion on specific topics and John appreciated her impeccable sense of humour. Both enjoyed the way that the other danced. The entranceway was not particularly spacious, and as Jane stepped away from her pile of possessions she found herself quite close to John. He was half a head taller than her, and they both gave an awkward smile.

"Uh, after you." John said, extending a hand towards the lounge room.

Jane tipped her head in mock formality and then stepped through. John's lounge room was a decent size. There was a table to the right, positioned under a large window, though the thick curtains were drawn shut to keep the heat in. To the left was the couch, TV, and a coffee table sitting on top of a thin, minimalist rug. There were a few bookshelves and small cupboards around the room as well. Some had an assortment of mementos and photos, and others had an eclectic selection of books. There were old textbooks, various novels, a few biographies and a handful of recipe books.

"This is a nice place." Jane said. She had an approving look on her face as she scanned the room.

"Thanks," John replied, "Can I get you anything to drink? The snack range isn't fantastic, but I think I have some biscuits or chocolate."

"Oh I had a good breakfast, thank you."

"No worries. Well, make yourself at home. Uh, take a seat wherever you want."

Jane looked back and forth between the table and the couch. She placed her hands on her hips and scrunched up her face in dramatic fashion. With an exaggerated sway she deliberated for several moments. John couldn't help the chuckle that came to his lips.

"The couch, I think. I don't want to be an imposition on you on such short notice." Jane said. As John started to protest she raised her hands to quiet him, already expecting it.

"Yes, I know. It's not an imposition and I'm fantastic company and all that. I just mean I'm happy to hang out, no pressure." Jane finished.

John softened his expression, some weight lifting from his shoulders. The tone of the room shifted as they moved past the formalities. Jane was glad to see him more comfortable. She appreciated the earnestness of it all, and marvelled at the way she just felt more relaxed around him. However, she did want to get to know him more.

They moved over to the couch and sat down, John on the left and Jane on the right. John handed her the remote after turning the TV on. Jane held it in her open hand for a moment. She looked at John with her eyebrows raised high.

"You trust me to decide?" She asked him.

"I suppose we'll see." John answered with a smirk.

Jane leaned forward, narrowing her eyes at the TV. She scrolled through John's recently watched list, analysing each title with intensity. Show after show went by, some drawing a small, thoughtful 'hmm', and others a head tilt. Either way, John found her inscrutable as she continued her interrogation.

"This..." Jane began, turning to John with a smile, "basically looks like my list at home."

"We both have great taste." John said, some excitement in his voice.

Jane nodded enthusiastically. She picked a show they'd both probably watched many times and sank back into the couch. She looked down and ran a hand across the sturdy brown material. It was plush but not too soft, and was clearly well made.

"Speaking of great taste, this is an excellent couch." Jane said.

"Thank you, I figured it would be getting a lot of use so I bought a quality one." John replied, matter of factly.

It was just like John to have such a reasonable thought process, and Jane couldn't help but agree. Still, she couldn't resist the opening he had given her.

"A lot of use, eh?" She asked. John spun to look at her and found the mischievous glint back in her eyes.

"No, that's not what I meant-" John started to reply, pretending to be exasperated. Inside, he wanted to know where this conversation was heading.

"Putting the moves on all the ladies." Jane continued.

"Relaxation was the idea."

"Right, a little bit of you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours?"

Her reply was impeccably fast, and John gave a quick laugh. He turned back to the TV.

"I'm actually great at back scratches." John said after a moment.

Now Jane laughed at the innuendo, but after a moment realises he was being literal. She regarded him thoughtfully while he wasn't looking at her. He was clean shaven with a firm jaw. The pullover he wore emphasised his chest muscles as he breathed in and out. His hand rested against his thigh, with the long sleeve rolled up past his forearms. Jane made her decision.

"Well now I'm curious." Jane said.

"I'm happy to demonstrate." John replied.

Jane scooched across the couch, sitting cross legged and facing away from John. She sat straight, her breath almost imperceptible as she waited. John was surprised by how alluring she smelled. He had no idea whether it was her shampoo or a perfume. Or maybe it was just her regular scent. It was wonderful.

John positioned his fingers at the top of Jane's back. She let out a breath as he began with short, deliberate movements. Down, back up slightly, and then down further. He slowly made his way to the small of her back. Jane listened to the sound of his fingertips as they grazed across her shirt.

At the lower part of her back, John stopped. He turned his hand over, and in one long, slow stroke ran his fingertips all the way back up. The touch was so subtle Jane found herself closing her eyes to concentrate on it. John started the process again.

The gentle rhythm slowly worked through her. Jane felt herself relaxing through her shoulders. Her breath became slow and deep, and she realised that John was adjusting his pace to match her breathing. He would reach the lower part of her back as she exhaled. Then, as she inhaled he would start the long, almost teasing stroke up her back. Her chest rose as she breathed in deeply.

However, about halfway along her back, the long stroke was interrupted by her bra strap. John tried his best to maintain the rhythm but his fingers bumped across it in different ways. Jane turned to him, her eyes met his. John paused, his lips slightly parted.

"The bra strap is in the way, isn't it?" Jane asked. Her voice was soft.

"Yes," John said, with an edge of hesitation, "but I don't want to cross any boundaries if you're not comfortable."

"I am comfortable. Are you?" Jane said, still breathing deeply.

"Oh yes." John replied, the edge in his voice replaced with desire.

Jane turned away from him again. She reached a hand up into the back of her shirt. John looked at her waist as the shirt slid up. She had beautiful, silky skin. With the bra undone, Jane let the shirt fall back down and returned to her original position. John started his rhythm again. Jane leaned in ever so slightly with each long stroke, yearning for the touch.

"You're right. You are good at this." Jane said with a soft moan. "I really like the long touch up my back."

"Thanks, I find it builds the anticipation." John replied, not breaking his rhythm.

"Oh, I'm anticipating it alright. So soft I can barely feel it sometimes."

"I do find it works better on more sensitive skin, like the neck or thighs or stomach."

Jane perked up suddenly.

"Ooh! Would you do that on my stomach?" She asked.

"Of course." John replied.

Jane shifted her position quickly. She let down her hair in a flourish, making John's eyes widen, then lay back with her head in his lap. John tensed for a moment as she rested on his thighs, but relaxed as she got comfortable. Jane lifted her shirt up, leaving it just so the underside of her bra peeked out. John placed his fingers on stomach.

The scratching now forgotten, John touched her in long, zig-zagging strokes. He moved across her stomach from one side to the other, stroking the sides of her waist with deliberate slowness. John was right, it was much better than it had been on her back. Jane found herself occasionally letting out a soft moan as his fingers slid down her abdomen.

While Jane's eyes were closed, John couldn't take his off her. He watched her face, learning what she liked. He saw how he could make her breath catch in the right spots. The high waisted denim pants offered a rough juxtaposition against her soft skin. John ran his fingers over her pants, tracing her hip bone down to her thigh. Jane's hips bucked, and she gasped.

Jane opened her eyes and looked at John. They both shared a quick laugh. Jane could feel the muscles in John's legs, and he had a warm, inviting smell.

"Well, my clothes are in the way again." Jane said in a leading tone.

"So it seems. Are you into where this is going?" John asked, tracing a finger along the hem of her pants.

"Yes I am." Jane said.

She unzipped her jeans and lifted her hips to slide them off. She wore blue underwear that fitted snugly around her wide hips. John found his breath caught. Jane sat up momentarily to tug the jeans over her ankles, leaving her socks on. She rested back onto John's lap and closed her eyes again.

"But... take it slow. I like the anticipation." Jane said.

John gave a grunt of affirmation and began to explore the rest of her. He traced long lines, starting from her ribs and all the way down to her underwear. Each time he explored a little further. Sometimes he pushed the elastic of her underwear down a little. Sometimes he traced along her side, past her underwear and along the outside of her thighs. With each stroke, he would get a little closer.

To his credit, John built the anticipation for Jane. She loved the way he made her yearn for his fingers between her legs. Her hips now moved in rhythm with his fingers. Her moans became pleading, aching for release.

In a long, soft stroke John slid his fingers up in between her breasts, then back down. He traced the centre of her stomach, then over her underwear and in between her legs. Jane's hips rose to meet him, but he didn't stop. John's fingers glided across her labia and down her thigh. The tease drew a half chuckle, half moan from Jane.

Abruptly John brought his fingers back. He used three fingers pressed together to rub her through her underwear. Jane began to moan in earnest as he found her clitoris beneath the thin fabric. She moved her hips with a sudden intensity, grinding herself against his fingers.

With a small grunt, John shifted slightly from where he was sitting. Jane became very aware of his pants.

"Are you doing alright there?" Jane asked, she watched his erection throb underneath.

"I am also a bit restricted by my pants." John replied, making Jane chuckle.

Jane stood up so John could remove his pants. As he did she slid off her own underwear. Both spent a moment admiring the other. Jane had neatly trimmed pubic hair and small inner lips that peeked out. John was waxed clean and he stood fully erect, long and hard, and making Jane yearn more.

However, Jane wasn't ready to climb on top of him yet. She resumed her original position on his. The difference was that now his erection throbbed just centimetres from her cheek. She spread her legs, drawing John's eyes.

"Will you put your fingers in me?" Jane asked. Her voice was thick with desire.

In response, John smiled and looked into Jane's eyes. He held her gaze as he once more slid a hand down in between her legs. His finger went in between her lips and he found her wet. With a deliberately slow pace, he traced circles around her vagina. Slowly he inserted a single finger. Jane began moaning again, but paused.

She turned her head towards John and used her tongue to lick his shaft. John moaned hoarsely. The quick flicks of her tongue made his erection twitch. Each touch brought a louder moan. Jane gave a final lick from base to tip, and then turned her head back, closing her eyes again. John took his cue and refocused on pleasuring her.

It was smooth and easy as John slipped two fingers inside Jane. Her mouth opened wide as she moaned. He started to pleasure her at a rapid, shallow pace using half the length of his fingers. The gasps of pleasure from Jane intertwined with the wet sounds of his skilled fingers. Jane tried to turn her head to lick John's erection again. She could only manage to place her open mouth on his shaft and moan against it.

Jane put a hand to John's wrist for the moment, and he slowed his pace. He pulled his fingers out and started to slowly circle her clitoris. Jane twisted herself towards John so that her head was above his erection. She took the tip into her mouth. It was John's turn to moan as she worked her lips back and forth.

As John had done to her, Jane suddenly increased her rhythm. Her lips only worked his tip as she bobbed her head. Inside her mouth, her tongue worked across the varied surface. The muscles in John's legs tensed. His breath was hoarse and fast as she moved vigorously.

With a loud moan, John placed his hand on Jane to stop her. She stopped moving her head as he continued to twitch and throb against her lips.

Jane rolled up onto her knees next to John. They both still had their shirts on and they both didn't care. Jane looked at John with her messy hair and yearning eyes. John looked at Jane with a passionate gaze, breathing deeply across his open lips. Jane leaned in with purpose and they kissed.

The kiss was deep. Fierce. Sweet. Jane put her hands on his chest as he wrapped his arms around her waist. After a long moment they broke the kiss and smiled at each other.

Without saying anything, Jane put her leg over John and straddled him. She lined up her hips with his. Her wet vagina rubbed gently against his hard erection. They stayed like this for a moment. Slowly, Jane rocked her hips back and forth. She rubbed him against her entrance as they looked into each other's eyes.

Jane started lowering herself onto him. They both gasped softly as he entered her. With that same mischievous glint, Jane looked into John's eyes. She took a little more into her, but then rose back up. Down, back up slightly, and then down more. John gave a knowing smile as he realised she was employing his back scratching technique.

John grasped at her hips with firm hands. His hips moved slightly, but let her set the pace. He moaned with each inch as Jane worked him deeper and deeper. With a long, shared moan, John was fully inside her. John felt the cool skin of her butt on his thighs. Closing her eyes, Jane rolled her head back in pleasure.

Using his hands on her hips, John pulled Jane up again. She rose until he was barely inside her. They paused for a moment. Both breathed heavily, looking into the others eyes. They kissed again, Jane moaning with passion.

Without breaking the kiss, Jane lowered her hips again. There was no hesitation or technique. John filled her in one long, slow thrust. This was the new rhythm, moving the entire length of him in and out of her. It was still deliberately slow, but they got faster with each thrust. John felt the muscles inside her contracting around his erection.

Together, they picked up the pace. Jane bounced her hips on John as he thrust deeply into her. They both moaned loudly. Their breath came in hoarse, quick gasps of pleasure. Jane pressed herself into John, and they breathed deeply of each other's scent. John moved a hand from her hips and placed it between her legs. His fingers found her clitoris. Jane yelled in pleasure as he touched her.

Jane orgasmed first. The waves of pleasure washed over her, making her moan and tremble. She buried her face into John's neck. Her hot, breathy moans and the way the vagina pulsed around his erection sent him over the edge. With a cry of pleasure he came. Both moaned and twitched as they went through the exultation together.

They slowed their pace now, sensitive to every movement as aftershocks of pleasure moved through them. John and Jane wrapped their arms around each other. John kissed her neck while Jane's hands rubbed his back. As the moment passed, they looked into each other's faces.

It was impossible to resist the laugh that came. They regarded each other with wide eyes at this turn of events.

"John, I might take you up on those snacks." Jane said, breathing heavily from the exertion.

John kissed her again.

"Of course." He said.