All Comments on 'Before the Wedding'

by Njortha

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Northpacific2017Northpacific2017over 6 years ago
Confused

Where are you going with this story? Fair start, but needs more, develop your characters more,has potential, but have yet to get the romance.

NorthPacific

trigudistrigudisover 6 years ago
Confused is right

Is the narrator male or female? I can't tell. There's no romance here, just the beginning of something that you might be able to clarify with a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WTF?

I concur with the previous comments. Not much of a story. Narrator is obviously a female by having a clit but...........

JHJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

WTF was that?! and why do all of you writers think cheating is romantic, it is NOT! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

that was it?!?!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

As a writer, you're every bit as much of a tease as the girl in your story. But I'm still looking forward towards reading the next part. I'm not hooked enough to be invested in your characters. But I'm curious about where you're going to go with it.

Two big problems with your work. Most readers, myself included feel totally let down by single page or two page episodes. Put more effort into your work. Secondly, you had little to absolutely no character development here. Other than the implication that these two have had a close platonic friendship for many years, you dropped one sentence about the main character: I saw the boy he used to be, playing bari sax in band or studying in the library.

I can't give you more than 3/5 because the amount of actual work and effort that you put out was hardly worth a 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous