Before They Come Home

Story Info
Getting their alone time before the kids come home.
3.9k words
4.55
14.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanDraper
DanDraper
1,140 Followers

***All characters are over 18 and are fictional. Any resemblance to any real-life persons is purely coincidental.

...

Jared had been sitting down for hours. He had to stand up and stretch his legs so they wouldn't feel so stiff anymore. He had been working from home ever since the COVID-19 pandemic started, over a year and a half ago. He liked it alright, although he did miss the comradery he had with his coworkers at the office. There were a few times in the last six months when the managers suggested they were going back to the office soon, but then changed their minds. Jared still got his work done, got paid regularly, and even got a raise since then, so he wasn't complaining.

The door to his office was opened, and he saw Sophia walk by carrying a laundry basket.

"Hey," he called out to her.

Sophia had just walked past the door when she heard Jared call out to her. She stopped immediately and took a couple of steps back to see him in his office, sitting behind his desk. She took a few steps into the office so they could speak better.

"Hey," she replied, with a big smile.

Even while holding that over-filled laundry basket with both her arms, Sophia still looked very beautiful to him. She was a younger woman with long-dark hair, olive skin, and a perfect hourglass figure that he always liked. She was wearing a white apron over a blue dress, and she wasn't wearing any makeup, but she didn't need to with that perfect face of hers.

"Are you busy right now?"

"I have a lot of work to do before the kids get home from school." She replied.

"That won't be for hours, can it wait?" He asked with a salacious smile.

She knew what he really wanted. She wanted the same thing. But she had a lot of work to do before the kids got home, and she needed to focus on that.

"I know we haven't had any alone time in forever, but I really do have a lot of work to do."

"I also have a lot of work to do," he replied. "I'm still willing to make some time for you."

She decided to take a more aggressive tone with him. "If I have time, I'll let you know. Until then, I need to get back to work. I have a busy day ahead of me. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, I do," he replied. He went back to working on his computer. He wasn't really typing anything, he just wanted to make a show that he was getting back to work.

Sophia walked out of the office. She really did want to fuck him; it had been a while since they got to fool around with each other. Despite how much they are alone in the house throughout the day before the kids come home from school, lately they've both been too busy with their work to get together. Either she's too busy when he has free time, or he's too busy when she has free time.

Sophia already knew she was going to have a busy day, but she was planning on getting as much of her work done so they could finally have some alone time. She wasn't going to tell him that she was planning to get her list of the things she needed around the house done early because she wanted it to be a surprise. Also, she knew he would be too focused on the idea of fucking her that he couldn't get much of his own work done. The last time he got too distracted by her, he missed some important emails and lost a client.

Sophia had her work planned out perfectly so she could have some time for Jared, beginning with the laundry. In the laundry room, she separated the clothes into colors and whites, and began with the colors as the first batch to throw in the washing machine. As she waited for those clothes to be washed, she went out to get the dry-cleaning and picked up a few things she had to cook for dinner.

She came home in time for the washing machine to be done. She put the washed clothes in the dryer and then put the whites in the washing machine. Afterward, she put the dry-cleaning in the closet of the master bedroom, vacuumed a few rooms she needed to do, and quickly cleaned all of the bathrooms.

By the time she was done, the whites were done being washed, but the colors were still in the dryer. So, while she waited for that to be done, she decided to take her lunch break.

She made herself a sandwich and ate it at the kitchen table as she listened to a true-crime podcast on her phone. After she was done, she turned off the podcast and took the dishes she used to the sink to clean them. As she dried the dishes off, she was startled when a hand reached out from behind her and grabbed her breast.

"What do you think you're doing?" She snapped at him and forced him to remove his hand from her tit.

"I saw you finally had some alone time," he replied.

"Yes, because I was eating my lunch," she told him.

"But now you're finished eating--"

"And now I have to get back to work."

He tried to grab her breast again, but she smacked it away.

"Oh, come one, Sophia, don't do this to me," he pleaded.

"We've discussed this plenty of times, we need to have some limitations," she told him. "Just because you work from home now and see me more often, it doesn't mean we can fuck whenever we want. I have work to do around the house, just as you have work to do in your office."

"Ok, fine, you win," he told her.

He held up his hands and took a few steps back to show he was conceding to her wishes. Sophia finished cleaning the plate and put it away. She then approached Jared and put her hand behind his neck and pulled him in for a little kiss.

She told him, "I don't want to be mean to you, but I need to be firm with you. It's all worth it, isn't it?"

"Yes, it is," he replied.

She gave him another little kiss before letting him go.

"Great. Now I have some laundry to do, so be a good boy and get back to your office," she ordered.

"Yes ma'am."

She walked away from him, towards the direction of the laundry room. Jared gave her one good smack on her ass as she walked away; she turned around briefly to give him a sexy smile before leaving his sight. Even though she was in control of their relationship, she was going to let him have that moment to keep him happy. Plus, she liked having her ass smacked, so she wasn't entirely against it.

The clothes in the dryer were finished. She took out those clothes and put the washed white clothes into the dryer. She quickly folded those freshly dried clothes, separated them by who they belonged to, and put them away in each person's room. She then went to the kitchen and began preparing dinner with a new recipe. She thought it would be fun to try.

It took Sophia a while to get the food ready and put it into the oven. The second batch of clothes were done drying, and she quickly did the same thing with them as she did with the first batch. She then went back to the kitchen to clean up the mess she had made while making the dinner. By the time she was done, the kitchen was spotless.

She looked at her watch. She felt that she still had time to do some sweeping and dusting in the foyer and she had a living room window that needed to be cleaned. She was cutting it close, but she felt she had time if she did it all quickly.

Afterwards, she checked on the dinner in the oven. It wasn't done yet; she needed another ten minutes. Technically, it didn't matter because she was only getting it ready now so it could be heated up again later when it was time to eat dinner, but she wanted to make sure it was all perfect. It wasn't just so she could have time to fuck Jared; she was also a perfectionist and couldn't walk away from her work unless she knew it was done right.

She took that time to do some extra cleaning in areas just to kill some time. When she was done, she went back to the oven and was relieved to see that it was finally finished. She took it out of the oven and took a small sample of it to try and was happy that her recipe worked out the way it did. She then wrapped some aluminum foil over it and put it back into the oven. She then wrote instructions on a notepad on how to reheat it and prepare it for dinner, and then left that note on the refrigerator, held up by a magnet, so that everyone would be able to see it later when they were ready to eat dinner.

She looked at her watch again. She knew she had time for Jared now. To be sure, she quickly thought of everything that she had to do today to make sure she hadn't missed anything. She didn't want to take the risk of missing one detail that would result in some questions later about why she forgot to do those things. When she was certain she hadn't missed anything, she figured it was now time to visit Jared in his office.

She went to the bathroom first, to make sure she looked presentable to him by washing up and fixing her hair. She didn't wear any makeup or perfume, so she didn't have to worry about getting it on him. When she was satisfied that she looked good, she made her way to Jared's office.

Outside his office door, she took a moment to compose herself. She didn't want to look eager to see him. She then opened the door and walked right in; she never had to knock for him, at least not when they were alone in the house together.

"I take it you now have time for me," said Jared.

"You got lucky today, I got everything done early," Sophia replied. In reality, her feet were getting sore from all the running around she was doing today.

As Sophia walked up to his desk, she took off her apron and dropped it on the floor. She then began undoing the buttons on the front of her dress.

"Here? In my office?" Jared asked.

"We haven't done it here in a while," she replied. "But I need you to close your laptop. I don't want to have another close call like last time we fucked in here."

Sophie was referring to how the last time they fucked in the office, Jared got a video call request from a coworker. In an attempt to shut off the request, he accidentally accepted it, and the coworker almost saw something she shouldn't have. They were lucky that his coworker was having video connections of her own and didn't see or hear anything. To be safe, Jared closed his laptop and turned off his phone.

"Are you sure we have time?" he asked as he began to unbutton his own shirt. "I noticed the time; we're cutting it pretty close."

"By my estimate, the kids won't be here for a good half hour," she told him. "It may be quick for both of us, but it can work. We can fuck, get dressed, and be ready for when they come home."

"You're really good at this."

"You're lucky you got yourself a woman with good organizational skills," she replied. "Now fuck me."

By the time she got around to his side of the desk, she had removed her dress and kicked off her shoes. Her breasts were on the larger side of size-C and were held up by a sheer red demi-cup bra. She wore a matching red thong that not only showed off all of her ass, but much of her shaved pussy. She wore this under her clothes all day, which wasn't entirely comfortable, but it was worth it to see the look on Jared's face when he saw her wearing it.

He grabbed her and pulled her close to his body. They looked deeply into each other's eyes; he could see how much she wanted him. He kissed her hard, with their tongues dancing in each other's mouths. He could feel her heart pounding in her chest as her excitement began to grow.

Sophia got down on her knees as Jared sat back at the edge of her desk. Jared got his shirt and undershirt off, as Sophia quickly undid his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers, and his dick shot right up into her face. She began to stroke his dick as she looked up at him, kissing the head to tease him about what she was about to do. He didn't feel like waiting too long as he grabbed the back of her head and made her take his dick into her mouth. Her head began to rapidly move back and forth on his dick, gagging on it a few times. Jared loved it when she deep-throated him, and it excited her to choke on his dick as well.

Eventually, Jared took his dick out of her mouth, got Sophia to stand back up, and made her sit on the edge of the desk. She took off the lingerie she wore for him to be fully naked for him. He began kissing her hard again as he held her naked body against his. He then moved down to her tits and began kissing and sucking on them all over.

When Jared was done playing with her tits, he got her to open her legs wide for him and pushed his dick right into her. Sophia tightly held onto his shoulders as he began pounding his meat into her pussy.

"Oh yes, oh yes!" she screamed into his ear. "Fuck me good, please fuck me good."

He then pulled out of her, made her turn around, and got her to bend over the desk again. He held her hips tightly as he drove his dick back into her and resumed fucking her harder and faster. She began screaming, which made him worry that someone was going to hear them. He then remembered that they were alone in the house.

He reached out and grabbed some of her long hair, pulling on it hard, something he knew she liked him to do. He even began calling her a slut and other kinds of names that no man should ever call a woman. Part of him was ashamed of calling her those names, but he saw how much she loved it and continued.

Jared began to slow down. He was in his early forties now, and while he still had the drive, he didn't have the body to keep fucking as hard as he used to in order to keep up with a woman in her late twenties. Sophia sensed this about him and made him get off of her and got him to sit down in his chair. She then got on his lap, straddling him much like a stripper giving a lap dance. She got his dick back into her and began riding him hard. Jared held onto her tightly so she wouldn't fall off of him.

"Oh yes, you fucking slut!" he yelled at her.

"Yes, I'm a slut. Fuck me like one!"

This position went on for a while before Sophia screamed into his ear from the orgasm that shot through her body.

Sophia sensed that he was Jared was on the verge of finishing himself and slowed down a little so he could last a little longer for her. She wanted to feel his dick in her as long as she could get it from him.

Jared held off for a few more minutes before he shot his load right into her. Sophia felt the ooze filling her pussy and finally stopped riding his dick. She felt his dick soften up inside her and got off his body. Afterward, they realized the time and quickly got dressed before the kids got home from school.

"I know this is bad timing to ask, but are you on birth control?" Jared asked.

Sophia gave him a surprised look. Of all the times they had sex, she let him cum inside of her the majority of those times. She couldn't believe it took him this long to ask if she was on birth control.

"Of course, I am. I wouldn't let you cum inside of me if I wasn't," she replied.

"I was just checking," Jared replied. "I already have enough kids to deal with."

"So do I," she reminded him.

Sophia left Jared in his office as she went downstairs. She went out the front door to pick up the mail from the mailbox, and that's when she noticed the school bus arriving. The house was near a three-way corner where the bus always stopped to pick up and drop off schoolchildren.

Several kids poured out of the bus, and three of them made their way towards Sophia, running across the yard to make it to the house faster.

"Hey Sophia," said the oldest child, a ten-year-old boy.

He was followed by twin eight-year-old girls.

"Hey Sophia," the girls said in unison.

"Don't forget to take your shoes off and put them away in the closet!" she yelled at them.

The kids, who were already on their way to their rooms, had to stop, turn around, and do as she say. They kicked off their shoes and put them in the closet in the spot that Sophia had created for them to put their shoes.

They ran back upstairs again. Sophia was glad they did what she told them to do, but she wasn't happy that they tracked grass and dirt from running across the yard the way they did. After she put away the mail she got, she swept up the foyer and vacuumed the carpet, where she found more dirt.

She had just finished vacuuming when a blonde woman in a business suit walked into the house. This startled Sophia because she didn't expect her to come home for another hour at least.

"Hello, Sophia."

"Hello ma'am," Sophia replied. "You're home early."

"Things got slow at work, so I made an excuse to leave early," Amy replied. "I see you're not finished with your chores."

"The kids ran into the house with dirty shoes again."

"Sure, blame the kids," Amy muttered in a low tone.

Sophia heard that remark but pretended to ignore it.

"Did you get my dry-cleaning?" Amy asked.

"Yes, it's in your closet," Sophia replied.

"You got our mail?"

"Yes, it's on the kitchen counter, and I threw away junk mail for you."

"You got the groceries?"

"Yes, and they're all put away where they need to be."

"You got our dinner ready?"

"Yes, it's in the oven and the instructions on how to reheat it and get it ready are in the fridge."

"I have to reheat it?" Amy asked, angrily.

"Well... yes..." Sophia responded with a nervous tone.

"Fine, whatever," said Amy. "How was my darling husband today, by the way?"

"I don't know, I barely saw him today," Sophia replied, as she did her best to keep a straight face.

"Working from home, that lazy bastard."

Sophia knew for a fact that Amy knew he had no choice but to work from home, but she wasn't going to say anything.

"Well, I guess you can go home now since I'm here," said Amy.

"Thank you, ma'am," Sophia replied.

Sophia grabbed her jacket and purse, which she left in the closet, and left the house. She got into her, muttered something in Spanish about what a bitch Amy was, and then drove away. She hated working for Amy and wished she could find another job to get away from her, but there weren't a lot of other good housemaid jobs available that paid well. She had looked for other jobs outside of being a maid, but nothing that could work for her schedule. She had two young sons at home who were being taken care of by her mother while she worked during the day.

She wished she didn't have to work, she missed being a stay-at-home mother when she was married and getting to see her kids more often. But ever since her husband abandoned her years ago and she couldn't get any alimony or child support from him, she was forced to work any job that could pay well and give her the schedule she needed to see her sons.

The only benefit she got from working for Amy, was that she could fuck her husband. She also liked that she got to be in charge of how much sex she got to have with Jared. She liked how she could be in control of him when it came to their liaisons. She may let him fuck her the way he wants, but she still controls the relationship between them. She likes having that kind of power over a man for the first time in her life and Jared doesn't seem to mind it at all. He likes that she takes charge and she loved being in charge.

...

Amy was in the kitchen looking through the mail when Jared walked in. He saw her and gave her a kiss on the cheek, which she barely responded to.

"Sophia made us a dinner that we have to reheat. Can you believe that?"

"We can manage," Jared replied.

He couldn't believe that his wife was so snobby that she didn't feel like heating a meal, something he knew she was aware of. That's what you're supposed to do with meals.

"Sometimes I don't know why we bother with her. Maybe we should just call INS and have her sent back to Mexico."

"She's a legal citizen," Jared replied. "Also, she's Columbian."

"It's basically the same thing," Amy snapped back at him. "You're just defending her because you want to try to fuck her."

"That won't ever happen."

"You probably tried to fuck her but she turned you down," said Amy. "That's probably the one smart thing that dumb girl has done since she started working for us."

DanDraper
DanDraper
1,140 Followers
12