Before They Were Stars - Addie Andrews

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Addie chewed on her lower lip for a few seconds before responding. "I drive a vehicle with all-wheel drive and they'll be salting and sanding the roads by now, so me getting home won't be a problem. What may be a problem is the fact that I don't want to go home."

I studied her to see if there might be some body language or other clues to help me understand the meaning of her words. All I saw was innocence in her demeanor and inspiration in her eyes. I needed her to learn who and what I am.

I looked at her for several moments, then took her hands gently into mine. It was like an electric shock passed between us and I suspected that she only half heard me say, "There is something I think you need to know..."

When I knew that my words had reached her brain by the acceptance visible in her eyes, I continued, "I am a very strong-willed man and I require my lovers to place themselves completely under my control. If you don't feel comfortable with that, perhaps it would be better if I walked you to your car."

Although I'm certain that Addie didn't fully understand the meaning of my words, she replied, "I would really rather prefer to stay here with you."

Addie turned towards me and offered herself for the kiss that she expected from me. I pulled her gently into my arms and our lips met. Almost immediately, our tongues were teasing each other and Addie expressed a great welling up of need and desire. I broke the kiss and moved back slightly, holding her hands in mine.

"As I told you," I began, "I will expect you to do exactly as I tell you. If at any time, you want to stop, you must say 'No more'. When you say those words, our time together will be at an end and I will walk you back to your car. Do you understand?"

Addie appeared shaken by the stern tone of my voice and the seriousness of my words, but she nodded. I imagine that she determined that she could stop at any time that she wanted. She couldn't yet fathom feeling desires that wouldn't allow her to stop or for her to want her time with me to end.

"May I tell you something?" she asked. "It might influence you wanting to be with me."

"Go ahead," I told her.

I watched as Addie struggled to find the words she wanted to verbalize whatever it was that she felt compelled to share with me. She finally pulled her shoulders back and bravely stated, "I have been a devout follower of the church and its doctrine on premarital sex. My only sexual experience was a soaking I participated in right after converting..."

"What's a 'soaking'," I asked.

She sighed and tried to explain, "Soaking is a sexual practice where the penis is inserted into the vagina but without any subsequent thrusting. It's a loophole in the church's ban on premarital sex. The boy was only inside of me for a couple of minutes before he went soft and it was over."

"Wait a minute. The guy just sticks it in a girl and lays there?" I asked. "Does either partner achieve an orgasm?"

"There can be no purposeful movements of the soaking parties," Addie explained. "People sometimes enlist the help of others to create motions that cause their bodies to bounce together involuntarily, such as bouncing the bed that the couple is on, but that didn't happen with me. He rubbed some Vaseline on his penis, penetrated me, went soft after a couple of minutes of not moving, and then pulled out."

I considered this revelation. I wasn't a selfish monster who took pleasure from women without regard for them, but with experienced women, taking control of the experience often increased their desires and the pleasures for both parties. If I was too forceful with innocent Addie at the beginning, would I drive her back into the confines of LDS doctrine and delay her sexual awakening?

I leaned over and lightly kissed her lips. "You're wearing pantyhose, right?"

I heard a gasp followed by a whispered reply of, "Yes."

"Take them off. Your panties too."

Addie started to say something, but I held up my hand to stop her. She understood the meaning of my gesture and held her tongue. After staring into my eyes for a few more seconds, she stood, reached underneath her skirt with both hands, and found the waistband of her pantyhose. Her eyes never left mine as she slowly pulled the top of her pantyhose down. She remained silent as she fed the pantyhose off her legs and feet, finally extracting them. She laid them over the back of the couch and then focused on removing her panties.

Before she could place her panties on top of her pantyhose, I held out my hand for them. Addie dutifully placed her panties in my hand and watched as I brought them to my nose. She was biting her lower lip as she watched me inhale her scent from the fabric in my hand.

"I smell arousal," I told her. "Your panties are damp with it."

She blushed and said, "I have been aroused since I saw you through the window last weekend. There is something about you that speaks to my body in ways that I don't understand."

"That's nothing to be ashamed of," I assured her. "You need to learn to embrace your sexuality, and striving for arousal can help you with that. Tell me, do you ever play with yourself? You know, masturbate?"

She shook her head and said, "Until I saw you through that window, prayer would quell any desires I had for self-pleasure. Prayer doesn't work where you are concerned. I have been so tempted to touch myself..."

"Then do it," I ordered.

Addie hesitated as she considered both my command and how to obey it. I was beginning to realize exactly how innocent and inexperienced she truly was. She was the living embodiment of sensuality. The conflicting images of her obvious physical sensuality with her sexual naivety were a challenge for me. I had a blank canvas being presented to me and I wanted to create a masterpiece with it.

I rose and took her hands in mine. "I will never hurt you, embarrass you, disrespect you, or debase you. I may create pain at times, but only to heighten the pleasure that will follow it. I still expect complete and willing obedience, but I will guide you slowly as we explore your body, your tolerances, and your desires together. Come with me."

I released one of her hands but used the other to lead her into the bedroom. I stopped as we reached the foot of the bed and turned her to face me. "Kneel down and open my pants."

Her pleated skirt was long enough that when she knelt, she wouldn't feel the wood flooring against her knees. I waited patiently as she slowly reached forward to loosen my belt and unzip my fly. Addie was moving as if in a dream when she lowered my pants and briefs to the floor. My semi-hard cock hung non-threatening between my legs. It appeared that Addie was impressed with its size and shape, and while other women expressed their approval and pleasure with my equipment, Addie had no real basis for comparison. I sensed that she wanted to touch it but wasn't sure if she was supposed to wait for instructions, so she did nothing.

As she knelt before me staring at my cock, I kicked off my shoes, pulled my socks free, and pushed the pile of clothing aside with my foot. I decided to go ahead and remove the rest of my clothes in silence as Addie knelt motionless before me. When I was completely undressed, I said, "Show me how you suck cock."

Addie was obviously shocked at my words. She looked up into my eyes and said, "Do you have to be so direct?"

I smiled down at her and said, "Remember, you don't have to do anything you don't want to do."

While maintaining eye contact with me, Addie placed both of her hands around the shaft of my cock. She said, "I do want to please you. Teach me how to do everything that you want. I want you to use me. You already own my body and there is nothing that I can do about it. There's nothing that I want to do about it."

I placed a hand on the top of her head and said, "Your body is mine, which means that your mouth is mine. I want you to put my cock into your mouth. Do it now."

Without further hesitation, Addie leaned forward as she parted her lips. She used her hands to guide the head of my cock between her lips. I could feel it gradually sliding over her tongue as she continued slowly moving forward. I let her determine how much of my cock she felt comfortable with in her mouth, but I wrapped my fingers into her hair so that she knew that I maintained control. She gagged slightly when the head of my cock eventually touched the back of her mouth, which is when I used my hand to slowly pull her head back. When my cock head popped past her lips, she gazed up at me questioningly.

I smiled down at her and said, "Good girl. Is that the first time that you have sucked a cock?"

Addie nodded and said, "Yes, but I thought that it would last longer. I was just starting to enjoy the feeling of you growing harder inside my mouth."

I chuckled and said, "That was simply a test of your obedience. Don't worry, I am going to get plenty of use of your mouth around my cock, but there are a few other things that I want to introduce you to. Here, let me help you to stand."

I offered her both hands and once hers met mine, I lifted her to stand in front of me and then pulled her into an embrace. I sought out her lips and found them welcoming. I used my lips and tongue to make love to her mouth for several minutes and paid close attention to her reactions. Addie was a sloppy kisser, and I had to remind myself that passionate kissing was forbidden for unmarried members of the LDS church. It was just one of many skills that we could work on improving together.

Addie didn't know what to do with her hands but she finally raised them from the side of her body and placed one hand on each of my shoulders. I moved one of my hands to the back of her neck and used it to hold her head in place as I intensified my ravaging of her mouth. I used my other hand to begin unbuttoning her blouse. If Addie noticed my actions with the buttons, it wasn't obvious to me.

When I had finished with the lowest button on her blouse, I reached up and began sliding it off her shoulders. Breaking our kiss, I moved my lips to plant light kisses just below her right ear as I reached behind her and found the button on the waistband of her skirt. I continued kissing down her shoulder as more and more of it became exposed by gravity claiming her blouse. The buttons on each cuff of the blouse kept it locked at her wrists, so I undid her left arm first, then her right arm.

With her blouse in my hand, I glanced down to see her skirt had fallen and puddled on the floor around her feet. I gently lifted each foot, one at a time so that I could pick up the skirt. Addie watched me in silence, wearing only her lacy white bra while I carefully stepped across the room and folded her skirt and blouse, and laid them on a chair.

Turning back towards her, I was pleased to see Addie standing as I had left her. As I approached her I asked, "Do you have any concept of your beauty?"

There was a slight, sort of half smile on her lips when she answered, "Not many women view their beauty as objectively as a man might. That's one of the reasons that we keep you guys around. I appreciate your appreciation."

"Well," I said as I reached behind her to unclasp her bra, "I am going to show you my appreciation for not being self-conscious about showing your beautiful, sexy body to me."

"I took my lead from you," Addie admitted. "You're not exactly a troll yourself, Mr. World Famous Male Model. Seeing you act so nonchalant about being naked in front of me made it easier for me to do the same for you. Thank you."

"You're more than welcome. Are you warm enough for us to lay on top of the bed covers or would you prefer to get under them?"

There was annoyance obvious in Addie's voice when she asked, "How can you do that? You tell me that I have only two choices; complete obedience to your every command, or to go home. I've told you that I have no experience, that I have no idea what to expect from you, and I have no frame of reference to know whether whatever you have planned will make me hot or cold. What do you want from me?"

I shrugged and carried her bra to the chair holding her blouse and skirt, responding to her as I went, "I thought it was a simple question. You are standing here completely naked. That condition should be adequate for you to tell me if you are chilled or comfortable at the moment. I didn't ask you to foretell the future, and I wouldn't expect you to. Simply tell me how you feel temperature-wise right now. If your condition changes at some point, we'll adjust accordingly."

"I'm sorry," Addie said. "I guess that you can tell that I am really out of my element being here with you like this. I am feeling so many confusing and conflicting emotions; nervousness, anticipation, anxiousness, excitement, and foremost among these is a pang of lingering guilt. The temptations that you and your body present me are real, but so are the beliefs that I have lived by for almost ten years. But, to answer your question, I am comfortable right now."

I didn't reply verbally but gently picked her up in my arms and laid her body on the bed. I lay down beside her and brought my lips to hers once more. The warmth of her body and the scents of her hair and light perfume created a haze of bliss for me that I didn't want to end. I took my time, gently kissing her and using my tongue to tease hers. To my amazement and pleasure, Addie began adjusting her kissing technique to align with what she was experiencing from me.

I knew what I liked, and I had every intention of schooling Addie on how to give me maximum pleasure. But if that was going to happen, I had to release the inner slut that I felt was lurking under the surface, and let the pleasures that I could bring her be the catalyst that destroyed her religion-based inhibitions. To this end, I had to return to "school" myself. I had to learn all about Addie and her amazing body; find all of her trigger points and stimulate them to the fullest.

I took my time kissing and nibbling around Addie's neck and shoulders, slowly working my way down her chest as my hands softly caressed her arms, legs, and stomach and I reveled in her moans I deliberately avoided touching her breasts. I wanted to save that first encounter for my mouth. She was tentative in her responses to my ministrations; uncertain I believed in what I expected from her. That hesitation ended the second that my lips found her left nipple for the first time.

Her back arched off the bed as her right hand found the back of my head. The combined movements forced more of her nipple into my mouth as Addie let out a prolonged moan of pleasure. I swirled my tongue around the hardening nipple for several seconds, with an occasional soft nibble with my teeth. When I switched my mouth to the nipple on her right breast, Addie kept her right hand on the back of my head but moved her left hand to replace my mouth on the vacated breast.

I watched as she began exploring her breast. It seemed as if she was experiencing her own body for the first time in her life, and I certainly wasn't going to discourage her. I left her to explore both of her breasts as I began kissing, nibbling, and licking my way lower down her abdomen. Her washboard abs were amazingly tight, a testament to her athleticism, yet sensuously soft. Flicking my tongue briefly into her belly button as I passed it earned me a tickle-induced giggle.

When I reached a mound of soft, curly pubic hair, I gently parted her legs. I coaxed Addie to bring her knees up and then helped her by pushing her legs back until her feet were both resting on each of my shoulders so that I could get in nice and close. The heavenly aroma and heat of her pussy washed over my face and it seemed like her juices were already leaking out of her.

I started by gently spreading her pussy lips apart with the fingertips of my hands, which elicited a wave of pleasure-induced moans from Addie. I then started by making gentle but firm swirls around her incredibly swollen clit and I knew that her first orgasm was only a few licks away. I then flattened my tongue and made a long swipe all the way from the bottom of her vagina to the top and ended with another swirl around her clit. Addie almost came right then and there.

"Dear God, what are you doing to me?" Addie cried out when she experienced her first orgasm.

Addie lay there softly cooing while I gently massaged her pussy with my fingers as I waited for the tremors and spasms to subside. I could see the muscles of her pussy pulsing as her orgasm continued to plateau. Finally, I slipped a finger inside her moist depths and felt the muscles of her vagina grip it fervently. I withdrew and then slipped another finger inside, which was met by an even more favorable response as she gasped and arched her back.

I returned my mouth to her clit and slowly started working her to another orgasm by simultaneously suckling her clit and rhythmically sliding my fingers in and out of her drenched pussy. There was so much fluid seeping out of her pussy that I briefly became concerned about her becoming dehydrated. But I knew there was no way she would want to stop.

I was committed to trying to lick and lap up every last drop of pussy juice that was continually flowing from Addie's pussy. I did my best to try and keep up with it, but soon another orgasm would flood over her body and a fresh tidal wave would gush all over my face, especially when I would make a quick swirl of my tongue around her puckered anus. That seemed to be the trigger that really released her floodgates.

I brought Addie to an even dozen orgasms with my mouth and fingers. I had always been very oral but Addie seemed to be incredibly receptive to it as well. Perhaps it was the sexual awakening that she had been wanting or maybe it was something incredibly powerful that laid dormant inside of her all these years. Whatever it was, I had never experienced such a monumental sexual connection with any other woman I had been with.

"You certainly know how to impress a girl," Addie panted once she had recovered from her latest orgasm. "What else have I been missing out on?

"Roll over onto your hands and knees," I replied.

Once Addie was in position, I started with gentle swirls of her clit, occasionally sucking it into my mouth. Then I would flatten out my tongue and slide it the entire length of her pussy, stopping just short of her puckered sphincter. With each lapping of her soaked pussy, I enjoyed the sight of her anus tensing and releasing, as she tried to stave off another powerful orgasm, but she was losing the will to fight. More and more fluid was being released from her pussy with each passing of my tongue over her swollen lips and clit.

Finally, her abdomen tensed and she tried as hard as she could to grind her pussy into my face before I finished her off for good by placing my mouth over her entire pussy and sucking deeply in while swirling my tongue repeatedly. Addie's fingernails dug deeply into the bedspread as she moaned loudly with an even more powerful orgasm from my oral attention.

I continued to lick and lap up every last drop of her sweet pussy juices, occasionally stealing a quick lick and swirling my tongue around her beautiful, brown, puckered sphincter. Each time it caught her by surprise and she gasped deeply with each lick of her anus.

After ten or fifteen minutes of licking the most delectable pussy I had ever seen or tasted, Addie rolled onto her back and pulled me up towards her where she proceeded to kiss me deeply and seemingly lick every last ounce of her own juices off my lips and face. It was intensely erotic and served to make my already throbbing cock harder than it had ever been.

"Oh, Morgan, you feel so good," she whispered. "I want you to use my body, Morgan. I want you to take as much pleasure from me as I can give you. I just want to give myself and give everything I have to you."