Before They Were Stars - Addie Andrews

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she started dancing under her real name, she found that patrons were frequently confused or disappointed. Her father's heritage was of fair-skinned Spanish origin, but her last name, "Lopez" was perceived as Mexican by almost everyone in Southern California. With fair skin and blonde hair, her appearance didn't match her name. Her solution was to start using a more Anglo-sounding last name for her stage persona. She selected, "Andrews".

I returned from the house with a glass of white wine for Addie and a cocktail of choice for myself. I handed Addie her glass and then climbed into the hot tub across from her so that we could see each other when we talked.

Addie took a sip of her chilled wine and said, "To answer your question, I will go to the club tonight, but not to work. I have a meeting with someone."

"Really?" I asked with raised eyebrows. Addie and I weren't exclusive, but we were typically discrete about our activities outside of the house. Her sexual awakening three years ago in Utah required nurturing that I couldn't provide while back in Southern California. A woman as beautiful as Addie had no problem finding men willing to help her continue her education, even devout Mormon family men in a few cases.

"Yes," she said. "One of the club managers knows Kayden Kross. He introduced her to me the last time that she was in the club. We chatted several times during the night when I wasn't on stage and I shared with her my efforts to become an actress. She has arranged for me to meet with a director with Vixen Media Group named Greg Lansky..."

"Wait!" I said, "I recognize that name. Are you considering becoming a porn actress?"

Addie raised a questioning eyebrow herself and asked, "Do you have a problem with that? I want to become an actress, and you have taught me to love sex, so combining the two sounds intriguing. Plus, you have videoed us having sex a lot of times and said that you enjoyed watching those. I thought that I would listen to what Greg Lansky might have to offer me."

"You should know that I wouldn't have any problem with you making decisions that you believe are the best for you. I still expect you to stick to my rules, though..."

"Which rules in particular," Addie asked with a smile. "You know I always obey your rules."

I pulled her over onto my lap and kissed her below her ear. A spot that always created a spark within Addie Andrews. I said, "Rule number one, if you are going to act in pornos, you can't work with any guys who have cocks bigger than mine. I don't want your pussy being stretched out when you get home..."

Addie laughed and reached down to grab my cock in her hand before answering, "Morgan, there is very little chance that I'll encounter anyone in the porn industry or anywhere else with a cock bigger than yours, but I will adhere to the rule if I do. What else?"

I put my hands on Addie's hips and raised her slightly off my lap. She was holding my now erect cock up between our legs, so I moved her body to get my cockhead on target and then slowly lowered her onto it.

Addie groaned loudly before answering her own question, "The next rule is that Morgan owns my ass."

"That's right," I growled as I thrust completely into her ass. Fortunately, my cum from earlier hadn't drained out completely, thus providing adequate lubrication.

"I agreed to let you share your mouth and then your pussy with others, but this delectable ass is exclusively mine."

"Oh, Jesus, Morgan," Addie cried. "You fill me so damn good. Take it. It's all yours."

That's exactly what I continue to do - to this very day.