Before They Were Stars - Addie Andrews

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without responding, I reached up and pulled a couple of pillows toward her head. "Raise up on your elbows," I instructed.

Addie was still a little orgasm-drunk, but she was able to slowly comply with my request. She was too far down the bed for me to enter her pussy by standing on the floor, but she was too close to the foot of the bed for me to be able to kneel between her legs on the bed with her. I decided that I wanted her closer to the foot of the bed, so I put my hands behind her bent knees and gently slid her into the position I wanted. I then slid the pillows behind her to provide support for her upper body to lean on.

"Go ahead and lean back on the pillows," I told her. "I want you to be in a position to watch me, which will also give me a chance to watch your expressions."

Addie bit her lower lip in nervous anticipation as she focused on me getting into position to enter her pussy with my cock. Her pubic hair was matted with moisture from her dozen orgasms, and I could clearly see trails of her juices that had run down her inner thighs. I wanted to see similar trails of my cum on her thighs... Oh, fuck! I didn't have any condoms, and Mormons frowned on birth control.

I stepped back and saw Addie with a questioning look on her face. I explained, "We don't have any protection."

Addie tilted her head as she pondered my comment. After a few seconds of contemplation, she smiled and said, "Non-contraceptive use of birth control pills is allowed if prescribed by a physician. I have been on them since I was sixteen to help regulate and stabilize my periods. We do have protection, but thanks for your concern."

My erection had wilted some over my concern over birth control, so I stepped back into position and began rubbing my cock up and down Addie's wet and swollen pussy lips. The velvety softness provided the arousing caresses that I needed to regain the rigidity I desired. The action also spurred Addie into participating as her hands once more sought out her breasts and began playing with them.

"I never realized how sensitive my nipples can be," she said in a soft, sultry, almost wistful tone.

I leaned down to kiss her while continuing to stimulate us both with my cock rubbing against her pussy. Her hands never left her breasts as she rose slightly to bring her lips to mine. When her mouth opened to accept my invading tongue, that was the instant that my cock head started sliding into her pussy for the first time. I paused to let her get somewhat accustomed to the feeling and focused on our kiss. Addie gasped in surprise at the invasion of my cock but her tongue took on a life of its own as it began fervently wrestling with mine.

I could tell that Addie was using her fingers to stimulate her nipples by the way that her hands were moving on her breasts. Whether it was the passion of our kiss or her self-stimulation of her breasts, something within her triggered her suddenly throwing her head back into the pillows as she screamed and thrust her pelvis up, forcing my cock fully into her pussy in one motion.

When I looked at her face, I saw that her eyes had rolled back in her head as her orgasm caused her entire body to quiver for more than a minute.

"Morgan, Morgan, Morgan," Addie panted as her body shook. "I've never..."

Her body collapsed back onto the bed, and I followed her, keeping my cock deep in her pussy. Her movements during the last orgasm had shifted her up on the bed, so I put my hands on her hips and repositioned her back at the foot of the bed. I maintained a hold on her hips as I started to slowly retract my cock from her pussy in preparation for another thrust, this one purposeful.

I saw that Addie had removed her hands from her breasts and was using them to clutch the bedspread on either side of her body as her eyes locked onto mine. The lustful joy in her eyes and on her face was intoxicating for me. After only a few more strokes of my cock in and out of her pussy, she began a litany of moans and surprisingly naughty comments.

"Harder," she begged. "Take me. Make me yours."

I increased the rhythm and intensity of my thrusts as I smiled down at her and said, "It looks like someone might be discovering the hidden slut inside of herself."

Addie had moved her hands to grab the back of my thighs as she tried to increase my tempo. It hadn't taken her long to start bringing her hips up to meet each of my thrusts into her. This was her first time actually having sex, and she was animalistic in her lust, ignoring any pretense of romance or emotional intimacy being involved. She really and truly wanted to just get fucked, and I was the guy to do that for her.

I pulled out and practically threw her body over so that she was on her stomach. I positioned her on her hands and knees, placing the pillows under her stomach so that even if she collapsed on me again, her pussy would still be in position for the impending assault headed its way. I climbed up onto the bed and squatted behind her. As soon as I had my cock positioned at the entrance to her pussy, I began pile-driving into her.

Inspiration suddenly hit me again. I quickly pulled out of Addie and ran to the east-facing windows of the bedroom. I threw the drapes open, revealing the same view from the living area of the suite.

As I returned to the bed and resumed pounding Addie, she looked back at me and said, "You are one deviant bastard, and I love it. Ravage me in clear view of the temple."

I knew, and I assume Addie knew that the reflective coating on the outside of the hotel windows would prevent anyone outside from witnessing our carnal acts, but Addie would have a direct line-of-site view of the headquarters of her church as she embraced her sluttiness with me. She kept her eyes focused out the window as she started humping back to meet each of my thrusts.

"You're my slut," I growled at her as I smacked her ass cheek with my hand. A pink imprint of my hand instantly appeared.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" Addie wailed. This was the first time that I had heard her use a swear word.

I smacked her other ass cheek and said, "I own your pussy, you dirty slut. I own all of your holes."

"You do own me," Addie cried. "You do, Morgan. I'm yours. I'm your slut. If you tell me to do something, I will always say yes. Just don't stop giving me that dick. Fuck your slut. Oh, fuck, I'm cumming a.."

Her orgasmic screams were muffled by Addie burying her face into the bedspread. I couldn't allow that, so I reached down and grabbed a handful of her long blonde hair and pulled her head back. Her garbled cries of pleasure were incomprehensible for several moments as she rode the waves of orgasmic convulsions.

Had Addie's innocence been a façade? Her claims of having no true sexual experience jived with her initial kissing skills and how she had taken my cock into her mouth like a true amateur. The sexual fervor and raw animalistic lust since her first orgasm were certainly not what I had expected from her. I had years of experience testing the limits of my lovers, and it had always taken some time to break down certain inhibitions with most of them. Addie seemed to be willingly shedding every inhibition that her years of Mormon indoctrination had taught her without any guilt or hesitation.

She made guttural moans, unable to speak coherently. I slammed in and out of her like a piston, relentlessly and roughly. Her climax was prolonged, an opera of moans and screams of pleasure. When she finally calmed down, her tense body relaxing, she looked back to me and said, "I want you to cum for me. I need to make you cum!"

I pounded into her pussy for a few more minutes before pulling out and using her hair to toss her onto her back. I quickly climbed up to Addie's head and straddled her with my knees on either side. I let my slimy cock rest on her sweaty face as she looked up at me with glassy eyes.

"You want to be a dirty slut?" I asked her.

"For you, Morgan. Anything for you," Addie softly panted.

"Then use your tongue to clean your juices off of my cock. Lick me clean you dirty slut."

Addie snaked one of her hands under my thigh and brought it up to grasp my shaft. I stopped her and said, "Don't touch it until it's clean."

I raise slightly so that the head of my cock was positioned at her lips. Addie's tongue emerged from between her barely parted lips and swirled tantalizingly around the head of my cock. I had never felt a softer, more eager tongue as Addie savored the taste of herself on my cock. My position on top of her was rather restrictive to her attempts to thoroughly lick my entire cock, so I rolled over onto my back and allowed Addie to bring her head into a more complimentary position.

Addie dove between my legs and attacked my cock with even greater zeal. She had the shaft of my cock cleansed of any trace of her juices within seconds but determined that some of her juices must also have leaked onto my balls because she proceeded to bathe my scrotum with the same intensity as she had my cock. As her tongue traveled to the base of my ball sack, I bent my knees to give her better access.

"Eat my ass, you dirty slut," I commanded.

Her tongue eagerly flicked out, and I bent my right leg so that it captured and held her head. I pulled her closer, smothering her face into my ass. As she rimmed me, my cock felt closer to exploding. It was such a new and incredible feeling, being pushed closer to orgasm simply by Addie licking my asshole. When she started probing and prodding my sphincter with her tongue, I had to stop her, or I would lose my load too soon.

I moved my leg to release her head and growled, "Get your mouth over my cock! I'm going to cum in your mouth."

Addie scooted up quickly and took the head of my cock between her lips. I placed a hand around my shaft and gave it the last few strokes necessary to push me off the edge of the cliff. A torrent of pent-up arousal sent waves of cum through my cock, splashing against the roof of Addie's mouth, coating her tongue, and dripping past her lips.

When my climax had finally abated, Addie pulled her head back, releasing my cock from her mouth. She closed her mouth, looked at me with adoring eyes, and visibly swallowed what little of my cum remained in her mouth.

"Holy shit," she gasped. "This is so fucking intense. It looks like I have some more cleaning to do."

Without direction from me, Addie lowered her head and began licking cum off my cock, stomach, and balls When she was satisfied with her efforts, she sidled up next to me and kissed me lovingly on the lips.

"I'm glad I could make you feel so good," Addie said. "I didn't know if I could do it, but I love when you dominate me. It's the best feeling. I didn't have to make any decisions other than to stay or to go. Thank you."

I pulled her against me and said, "I don't consider myself domineering in the classical BDSM connotation, and I wouldn't consider you a sub either. I view it more like I am the director of a film and you are my star actress. For my vision of the film to succeed, I need you to follow the script that I have in my head, play the role you accepted, stay in character and follow my commands. I think that you just witnessed how successful you can perform if you follow the director's instructions."

Addie stared at me with her mouth agape for several seconds. Finally, she said, "Ever since I was the star in a play that we put on in elementary school, I have dreamed of being an actress. Now that you explained things the way that you did, I can see the similarities. You were directing me in the role that you wanted me to play. Thank you!"

"Come on," I said. "Join me in the shower."

Addie rose with me from the bed and we walked hand-in-hand into the large bathroom. She asked, "You wouldn't happen to have an extra toothbrush by any chance?"

"You anxious to get the taste of my cum out of your mouth?"

"Oh, God, no," she said with a giggle. "I enjoyed the taste. I enjoyed the entire experience. I needed you so badly, I needed you to cum for me so badly, I would have done anything for you. I still will. I can't explain it, but since seeing you last weekend, I knew that I had to make some changes in my life. It was seeing you that inspired me to quit hiding behind the tenets of the church and consider pursuing my dreams."

She leaned up and kissed me deeply, urgently... gratefully.

"Well," I told Addie when our lips separated, "whatever your reason for wanting one, there is a toothbrush in the guest convenience kit over there on the counter."

Addie walked over to examine the contents of the convenience kit while I turned on the shower and adjusted the temperature. While waiting for it to warm up, I said, "Tell me about your other dreams besides becoming an actress. Surely there is more to them than what we shared just now."

Addie was doing that bizarre thing where women with long hair are able to twist it and tie it into a knot on top of their heads. She joined me at the shower entrance, kissed me lightly, and said, "Don't discount what we just experienced. It was fucking fantastic. A dream come true, and I want more of it."

Before leading Addie into the shower, I leaned down and kissed her neck, loving the salty, sweaty musk she had worked up over the last hour or so. I roughly cupped her breast and nibbled at her nipples while she began grinding her crotch into mine. I released her nipple and pulled her body tightly against mine.

"I'm not finished yet," I said and gave her ass a playful slap.

Addie leaned down, gently bit my right nipple, and said, "Anything."

We took turns washing and exploring each other's bodies. Addie voiced no objection when I soaped up her ass as a lubricant to allow two of my fingers to delve into her tight, virgin ass. I guess that she really did mean, "Anything".

I stood behind Addie's warm wet body as she rinsed, positioning my erection between her legs, just letting her feel the heat and firmness without attempting to penetrate her. Once her breasts were rinsed of soap, I reached around and gently cupped each in my hands.

"Tell me your dreams," I repeated from earlier.

Addie turned her head and leaned it back for a kiss before saying, "I guess like almost everyone else in the world, I want a fulfilling life that I can take pride in. I'm realizing that while religion is important, it isn't the 'end-all-be-all' that I had allowed it to become in my life. Take today as an example. There is nothing that we did together that I have to feel guilty about. I want a lifestyle where I make the decisions about what is morally right or wrong for me. Those decisions should be between me and my God, not anyone in a church.

While turning off the water, I asked, "Are you now regretting wasted years of celibacy?"

Accepting the bath sheet that I handed her, Addie said, "Not in the least because I know in my heart that it wouldn't have been what I needed if it had been with anyone other than you. I feel a chemistry between us that I have never felt with anyone else. I don't want to scare you by claiming to be in love with you or anything, but there is just something that I feel around you that is completely unique. You are the mentor that I needed. You are the one that owns my body."

After she had dried herself, I handed Addie one of the fluffy terry cloth robes provided by the hotel and said, "I treasure everything I own, and always take very good care of them."

"I guess that's why I feel so treasured when I am with you," Addie said. "I truly felt like a prized possession when you took over my body. Please feel free to do so at any time."

~~~

A slut like you needs a good butt fuck," I growled.

"I do," she said. "I need you to fuck my ass and show me what a slut I am."

This was pure filth. I thrived on it. I was going to fuck her ass with abandon. Just as soon as I got it nice and wet with my tongue.

"You dirty little ass slut," I said. "You're the biggest whore I've ever met."

"I love when you're a dirty boy," Addie panted while I rimmed her. "You know how to push all the right buttons on me."

As soon as she said that, I slipped a finger into her ass and moved my tongue's attention back to her pussy. Her juices are intoxicating.

"I need you in me," Addie begged.

"You're a dirty ass slut," I said and began spanking her.

"Yes, Morgan," she moaned. "I'm your dirty ass slut. You own my ass. You own all my holes."

Entering her, I watched my cock split her ass cheeks and stretch her tight asshole. It created an impossible amount of pleasurable friction on my cock. I spit on her ass crack and watched it run down to add more lubrication to her anus.

"Harder," she begged. "Use me."

I increased my pace and unleashed a stinging spank on her ass. She yelped, her sign at how much she loved the hard smacks. She really was wanting it rough. I had an idea! Suddenly, I stopped and pulled out.

"What are you doing?" Addie exclaimed. Her ass gaped obscenely.

I picked up the belt from her robe on the floor. Her eyes got wide. I put the belt around her neck, held both of the ends in my left hand, and then used my right hand to line up my cock with her ass again. I reinserted the tip of my cock, then brought the belt taught and yanked it toward me, impaling her ass completely on my cock.

Addie croaked, "Tighter. Pull it tighter."

Tighter pulling and harder pounding are exactly what I gave her.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Addie panted as her body shook. "I've never..." Her body convulsed in a tremendous orgasm as she collapsed, and I pushed down with her, keeping my cock in her ass. She was spent but I wasn't finished. Her body was flat on the bed as I released the belt, straddled her, and kept pounding into her ass with complete abandon.

"Use me," she said, breathing heavily. "Just fill me up. I'm your whore. I'm all yours. Just give me your cum. Show me I'm a good girl who deserves Morgan's cum."

Her filthy talk had always been a trigger for my eruptions, and when it came I screamed, "Take it you slut bitch. I am going to dump so much cum in your ass that it will run out your nose."

"Yes, yes, yes!" Addie cried as she felt my cock pulsing what seemed like a hundred times as I filled her bowels with every drop of semen I could muster. I lowered myself slowly to lie on her back, both of us panting as we tried to steady our breathing. After several minutes, I made a move to get up, but I stopped and kissed her ass cheeks. They were pink and her asshole looked used. I felt very satisfied and surprisingly energetic.

"How would you feel about a walk on the beach?" I asked.

"Now?" Addie asked groggily. "I don't think I would be able to walk to the bathroom right now. Fuck walking on the beach."

I bent down and picked her up into my arms. "Come on, Lightweight. In the past three years, we have had sessions much more strenuous than that. A few minutes in the hot tub and a glass of wine will have you recovered and good as new in no time."

Addie threw her arms around my neck and said, "That does sound good. I knew there was a reason that I loved being your personal slut."

I lowered Addie into the hot tub and headed back into the house. I paused to ask, "Have you decided whether or not you are going in tonight?"

Since relocating from Utah to Southern California, Addie had been staying at my house along the coast in Malibu while trying to make it as an actress She always seemed to make the first few cuts during the auditions that she had, but she hadn't yet made the final cut with any of them. She consistently lost roles to popular mainstream actresses such as Blake Lively or Kate Hudson.

Although I didn't charge her any rent or board to stay with me, and I was more than willing to pay any other bills or expenses she might have, Addie insisted on earning her own money. Working as a dancer at one of the most exclusive, high-end gentlemen's clubs in the San Fernando Valley provided a substantial income, and left her days free for auditions.