Before They Were Stars - Scarlet Red

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced over at the movie, still paused on the television and saw that it had been stopped on a scene where the female lead had just begun giving the male lead a blow job.

"I don't know that I would be the best teacher," I explained to Charlotte. "I've never given a blow job."

Charlotte laughed longer and harder than I had heard to that point. She finally regained control and said, "My mom likes to quote famous actors and actresses. One of her favorite quotes is from Marilyn Monroe, I think. It goes, 'If you can make a woman laugh, you can make her do anything'. Make me do anything, Greg. Please."

I silently walked to the closet and hung up my clothes. When I turned to face Charlotte, there was nothing to hide the four inches of my erection that protruded above the waistband of my swimsuit. Charlotte couldn't miss the effect that she had on me, and the resulting smile warms my heart to this day.

"Greg, can I take that off you?" she asked, pointing to my swimsuit.

"I'm struggling to find a reason why you shouldn't," I said.

Charlotte approached me and I placed my hands on either side of her face and pulled her lips to mine. Her mouth opened the instant our lips met and she showed me that her experience with girls had definitely benefited her education where kissing was concerned. She held each of my biceps as I held her face, and I felt her passion growing from her lips to her fingertips.

When we broke the kiss, she just gazed up into my eyes and silently mouthed the word, "Wow!" Charlotte dropped to her knees, placed her hands on the waistband on both of my hips and quickly pulled my Speedo midway down my thighs before pausing. My unrestrained erection flopped down, striking her forehead before bouncing back up. She giggled.

"What do I do now?" she asked.

"Let's see how you do with visual tutorials," I said.

I removed my swimsuit the rest of the way and tossed it onto the dresser. I then walked over to the coffee table and picked up the remote for the television. I returned to stand in front of Charlotte, who had remained in place as she watched me. I positioned my self so that she would be able to see the screen without my body blocking her view.

"I want you to watch what happens in the movie and then try to duplicate it. Do you want to try that?"

I knew that the heavily edited porn showing on the television wouldn't be very graphic or detailed, but I thought that it might show enough for Charlotte to understand the basic techniques that she wanted to learn.

"Wow, yes," she said. "Can we back it up a bit so I can see the beginning of the scene?"

I pushed the rewind button and said, "Tell me when."

Charlotte watched the reversing images for only a few seconds before yelling, "Now!"

While I would have loved to have seen her beautiful blue eyes staring up at me as she sucked my cock, the instructions she obtained by watching the blow job on the television paid dividends. Charlotte had a strong gag reflex so she struggled to take me as deep as she seemed to want, and her teeth, as nice as they were when she smiled, did cause me considerable discomfort several times.

Now, I have had hundreds of blow jobs, from virginal girls in my teens to world-class hookers in Amsterdam, and everywhere in between. Not one of those carried the same degree of unselfish desire for pleasuring my cock as what Charlotte did. At that time, my cock was her whole world and she kissed, licked, stroked and sucked as if it was the most important thing to her - ever.

Her technique wasn't perfect, but her passion made up for that in spades. While the movie didn't show the man cumming in the woman's mouth, Charlotte got a first-class education, and a surprise when I erupted with several bursts while her lips barely encircled the head of my cock. Charlotte took my load like a champion and then allowed the head of my cock to fall away from her lips.

She gazed up at me with smiling eyes and an open mouth, my load balanced on her tongue. She got a questioning look on her face but kept her mouth open. It finally dawned on me, so I reached over and pulled a tissue out of the box next to the bed and handed it to her.

"I'm sorry," I said, "you don't have to swallow it. Spit it into this."

Charlotte put the tissue over her mouth and let my semen flow into the soft paper in her palm. She then licked her lips as she wadded the tissue up and handed it back to me.

"I did it!" she exclaimed. "Was it okay? I think you know that it was my first time, and I am so glad it was with you."

"Sweetie, trust me when I say that it was the best that I have ever had. You were wonderful, and I know with all my heart that you are only going to get better."

"You don't mind that I didn't want to swallow it?" she asked. "I heard that guys like it when the girl swallows it."

I pulled Charlotte to her feet and kissed her, tasting the remnants of her success. This was the first time that I had ever kissed a woman immediately after a blow job, but there was no way that I would miss the opportunity to share this experience completely with this beautiful young girl.

Ending the kiss, I said, "Remember my first rule? You never have to do anything that you don't want to do. Now, while I can't speak for every other guy in the world, I can't believe that there would be many out there whose pleasure at what you just did for me would be diminished even a little bit by you not wanting to swallow."

Charlotte smiled up at me and laid her head against my chest. I led her over to the bed and coaxed her to lie on her back before crawling up beside her. I took the time to study her body, and I mean really study it. She just laid there patiently and watched me examining her body.

I wanted to build lasting memories of every freckle, birthmark, mole, scar, and dimple. I wasn't concerned with the few blemishes around her hairline and such, since those were only temporary imperfections. Her pert 34C breasts were already cataloged in that section of my brain dedicated to "keeper" images.

I started with the beauty mark on her left cheek before moving to nibble on her left earlobe. My lips trailed down her neck and around to the other side as I took a leisurely trip down her lithe young body. Her nipples were sensitive and responsive. Many guys will just attack a girl's nipples, but I've always chosen to worship them with tender and gentle stimulation, at least during foreplay. Once a woman's passion builds, more aggressive measures may be appropriate, but Charlotte wasn't there yet.

Charlotte seemed to have visible indicators on some of her more erogenous spots, such as the birthmark at the crook of her right arm. She was also quite expressive when any spot I touched elicited a physical reaction for her. Moans, quick intakes of her breath, flushing of her skin, and I was expecting significant moistening of her pussy were all ways that she let her lover know where to go and what to do to her.

I rolled Charlotte onto her stomach and continued my examination of her body. As I kissed around her shoulder blades, I would occasionally capture some of the baby fine, almost translucent peach fuzz hair and tug on it with my teeth. She reveled in the sensations on her back, which only encouraged me more. I kissed the birthmark that sat high on her left hip before coaxing Charlotte to spread her legs apart.

Since tugging on her fine body hair with my teeth while traveling down her back had seemed to excite her, I spent several minutes repeating the routine on both of her butt cheeks. She would squirm slightly every time my teeth would pull on a few of the hairs. I continued my journey by letting my tongue pay a visit to the crack of her ass.

Starting at her tailbone, my tongue slowly explored downward. Charlotte's breathing rate increased and I could feel the flush of her entire body. Reaching the tops of her thighs, I inhaled deeply. Her scent was amazing; almost like the smell of the air after a summer rain, with a hint of musk on the edges. It was an olfactory memory for the ages. I wanted to bottle it and keep it with me at all times.

Resisting the urge to delve into her immediately, I forced myself to continue my journey down her right leg; kissing, licking and caressing the entire way. Her toes, like the rest of her, were amazing, and surprisingly responsive. I spent at least a minute sucking and nibbling on each toe before moving to her left foot and dedicating the same effort there.

Moving back up her left leg, I knew that the anticipation of what lay ahead was present in both of us. Before I reached the top of her left thigh, Charlotte was already raising her hips slightly off the bed, encouraging me to go where she wanted me the most. I reached over her and pulled a pillow from the headboard and placed it under Charlotte's stomach to elevate her into a position that would allow her to relax and improve my access to her treasure.

Her pubic hairs were longer, but just as fine and translucent as the rest of her body hair. I could use my lips to tug on these, and Charlotte's reaction didn't disappoint, "Oh, fuck! Please don't stop..."

"Charlotte, I want to share this with you," I said.

"I thought we were kinda sharing that," she moaned. "I know I'm not dreaming that you're here with me."

I chuckled, "No, what I mean is that I want you to share in pleasing you. Move your right hand down and play with your clit while I focus my tongue elsewhere. You're better positioned to play with your clit than I am, but I'm better positioned for other areas. You'll see."

"Okay," she said, and I felt her shift slightly to get her right hand into position.

"Your clit is nice and wet, isn't it?"

"God, yes," she said as I watched her fingers gently stroking her clit. I could see the glistening moisture that gravity had delivered, and would continue to deliver once my mouth got to work.

Charlotte was very sensitive, very aroused, and very impatient. As soon as my tongue grazed her anal rosebud, her fingers increased their speed and pressure on her clit and her first orgasm had her screaming, "Jesus, Jesus, Jesus."

I didn't know how much attention any of Charlotte's previous female lovers had spent teasing and playing with her rosebud, and from her description of her male lovers, I assumed they had ignored it completely. As soon as my tongue had forced its way past the entrance to her ass, I knew that Charlotte would always remember this experience.

Her first squirting orgasm wasn't the most explosive I had ever seen, and I'm not sure that Charlotte knew immediately that she had ejaculated. Her moans and gasps for air while her body continued its orgasmic spasms apparently distracted her. That was okay, Charlotte was certainly aware of the three other squirting orgasms that she had before she was too exhausted to continue.

As we lay on top of the bed, I sensed that Charlotte would want to crawl under my skin to be closer to me if it were possible, and I knew that I would welcome her doing so. She would occasionally lean up and lick a spot on my face to taste herself on me and smile, then return her head to my chest. Her right hand was laying on top of my cock, but there was no effort being extended by her to get it erect, and I was fine with that for the moment.

"That's what I wanted," Charlotte whispered. "This is what I want."

I nodded my head in understanding, "The intimacy, right?"

"Exactly. I wouldn't want to give up on the passion by any means, but it's the intimacy that allows the passion to have meaning for me. It was the intimacy of you talking to me, protecting me and sharing with me that made me desire you so much. It was the intimacy of you in my mouth and what you did to me with your mouth that made the passion so strong for me. I have learned so much from you in just two days. Thank you, Greg."

"It has been my pleasure," I assured her. "Just remember that you have a say in whether there is intimacy or not, especially where guys are concerned. Don't let guys rush you or take you for granted. Intimacy requires effort from both partners. You can't achieve it all on your own."

"I know that now, thanks to you," she said. "I'm much less confused now, but I still have some doubts."

"Doubts about what?"

I felt her squeeze my cock as she said, "So far, except for me taking you in my mouth, which now that I think about it, was kinda like me going down on a girl, everything we have done is similar to my experiences with girls only. Will I feel the same intimacy and passion with a guy when we have actual sex?"

I took her hand off my cock, brought it to my lips and kissed it, "You will with me, Charlotte. I promise. However, let's get something to eat first. What do you say?"

The light grumbling from her stomach at the mention of food spoke for her, but she asked, "Pizza?"

I tilted her head up to look into her eyes and said, "Whatever you want. We could order pizza to be delivered to the room so that we didn't have to go out, or we could get dressed and go someplace. It's my girl's choice."

"Am I your girl?"

"From the moment that you accused me of being gay," I laughed.

"Oh, I am so very glad that you aren't gay," she giggled.

We did order pizza and beer to be delivered to the room. We sat together on the couch, wearing hotel-provided terry robes as we ate. Charlotte probably weighed around one-hundred and twenty pounds, but her model's body could sure pack away hot pizza.

She had shared with me the fact that she had worked as a model for local businesses while in high school, doing mostly fashion shoots or making some product look good next to her. I expected that the camera would have loved her. It would love her even more if she veered off to do some lingerie modeling now that she was eighteen, which she was considering to help pay her college tuition.

"Greg, can I spend the night here with you?" Charlotte asked after finishing the last of the pizza.

"I won't kick you out, Sweetie, but maybe we should make a trip to your apartment to get you a few things beforehand."

"I don't think there would anything that I couldn't live without for one night," she said. "Would you buy me a toothbrush from the gift shop?"

"No need," I said. I picked up the house phone and requested the Concierge to send up a courtesy toiletry kit. It arrived within ten minutes.

"Is that all you need?" I asked.

"You're all I need tonight," Charlotte said. "This is just incidental. Are you leaving tomorrow?"

"No, not until Friday morning," I replied. "I have one presentation to attend in the morning, and then the symposium wraps up before lunch. I don't suppose that you have to work tomorrow, right?"

"No, today was my last shift for the season. I'm free as a bird until school starts next month. Maybe we can do the pool tomorrow like we had planned today."

"Weather permitting, that would be nice," I said. "When do you have to go home?"

"Whenever," she said. "I was going to get a ride back to Aspen this weekend, but I'm not committed to anything."

I thought about my plans to spend a week at my timeshare in Vail and the idea of inviting Charlotte to join me didn't sound unattractive in the least. Maybe I'd ask her tomorrow.

"Are you satisfied with dinner and willing to entertain another of my ideas?" I asked.

I couldn't believe how alive Charlotte's blue eyes could be, "Yes, and sure," she said.

"Since we didn't get to share the pool experience today, could I interest you in an alternative water sport?" I asked.

In response, without knowing what I had in mind, Charlotte stood and let her robe fall to the floor.

"Ready, willing and able, Daddy!"

I laughed and led her into the bathroom where I turned the faucet on to the Jacuzzi tub. I removed my own robe and sat on the edge of the tub. Charlotte immediately took her place on my lap, put her arms around me and brought her lips to mine. We made out with only occasional glances at the water level until the tub was full, then I turned off the water and turned on the jets.

I helped Charlotte step into the tub, and then my position on the other side, facing her. She had a pout on her face, so I explained my reasoning.

"I just want to admire the view of your wet body for a few minutes," I said. "I then want to admire the feel of your wet body against mine. Is that okay?"

"Of course it is," she said. "I like the way that you have admired my body so far, which surprises me, to be honest."

"Are you self-conscious about your body?" I asked in surprise. "That's something you would likely need to overcome if you wanted to pursue any modeling jobs that exposed more of your body."

"When I have had photoshoots in the past, the make-up person always took the time to cover up my imperfections for the camera. I don't have that same luxury when I'm with someone, but I don't mind it around you."

I purposely let my gazing over her body be evident and said, "You mentioned that your mom likes to quote celebrities, and even repeated one from Marilyn Monroe to me earlier. Now I'm going to share one of her quotes with you, and I want you to listen carefully to the words because she could have been talking specifically about you when she said them."

"Okay, I'm listening," Charlotte said.

I had memorized the quote several years prior, but had never found the right situation to use it until now, "Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."

"So, you think I'm ridiculous," Charlotte teased.

I splashed water up onto her face, "You're ridiculous when you deny your beauty, and your imperfections make you that much more beautiful. Now turn around and scoot back here to me."

Holding Charlotte's back against my chest, my hands were free to roam and explore the front of her body, and I took full advantage of that fact. I brought her to orgasm with my fingers as my lips worked on her face and neck. When my pruned fingers interfered with the feel of Charlotte's skin beneath them, I decided that it was time for us to get out.

After drying her off, I put my robe around her to keep her warm while I dried myself. Charlotte stood patiently watching me, smiling and biting her lower lip every time her glance landed on my semi-erect cock. I led her to the bed, folded down the covers, and only then removed the robe.

I was kissing her as I coaxed her to sit on the bed and slide her legs under the covers. When I broke the kiss, her eyes had tears in them.

"You make me feel so special," Charlotte said, "like I'm the most precious thing in the world to you."

I kissed her forehead and said, "You should never accept anything less from a lover, Charlotte. That's one of the things that I want you to learn from me."

I went around to the other side of the bed and crawled in beside her and pushed the covers down to the foot of the bed with my feet. We wouldn't need them for a while. She made no move to snuggle against me as if waiting to see what I wanted her to do, or what I was going to do to her. I pulled her to me and began kissing her. Our tongues began the intimate dance that we were beginning to recognize as our own. Her fingers found my hair and tangled themselves in it as mine resumed the exploring that I had begun while in the tub.

When my hand eventually reached her downy soft pubic hair, Charlotte instinctively began to spread her legs. As my finger brushed against her warm, hard clit Charlotte inhaled deeply and moved one of her hands down to stroke my cock, which was already as hard as it had even been. I moved my fingers lower to capture some of the moisture that I knew awaited me at the entrance to her pussy and used it to lubricate her clit.

Charlotte moaned deeply and did her own impersonation of my actions by spreading a large drop of pre-cum around the head of my cock. Were it not for her earlier oral ministrations, I wouldn't have lasted very long in her hand.