Before They Were Stars - Scarlet Red

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On her twentieth birthday, I bought Charlotte a new car. The beater that she would occasionally borrow from her mom scared me to death, so I convinced her to let me get her an all-wheel-drive sedan. The 2013 Ford Escape came with a ski rack option, so that's what she picked. We made love in the back of it on a turnout three miles before reaching her house on the drive from the dealership.

When Charlotte told me that she had gotten a tattoo, she could sense that I wasn't overjoyed with the news. Then she told me that I had been the inspiration for the tattoo.

"Don't tell me that you had 'Daddy' or something similar tattooed on your bicep," I teased.

Laughing, she said, "No, silly. Remember that Marilyn Monroe quote that you told me to remember on our first night together? I had that placed onto my right shoulder. I'll get my friend Adriana to take a picture of it with my cellphone and I'll send it to you."

The tattoo is hard to read from any distance, but the big red lips below it are very clear. Since I had always supported Charlotte's choices, and she had always taken responsibility for her choices, I would continue to support her.

That wouldn't always be easy to do. Just before her twenty-first birthday, I flew Charlotte out to spend the Fourth of July with me. The holiday fell on a Thursday that year, so I would not have any trips scheduled and could dedicate ten full days to entertaining my girl. Her first night there, we were recovering from making love in the one position that was still reserved for our time together.

"Turning twenty-one is one of those milestone birthdays," I said. "Will you let me do something special to help us celebrate yours?"

I could tell by her silence that she had something that she was reluctant to share with me. In some of our recent conversations, she had been complaining more and more about her choice to become a CNA, and how tired she was of 'wiping old people's asses'. I assumed that she wanted to tell me that she was going to quit her job. I was partly right.

"Daddy, can we watch the tape you made of us in New Orleans?"

Charlotte had always been an exhibitionist around me, but something about baring her breasts along the streets of New Orleans during Mardi Gras had made her hotter than ever. She begged me to set up my video camera to make a tape of her sucking my cock, and then of her beautiful face as I fucked her from behind. There were only two copies of the tape, and we each had one of those.

Without questioning her motives for wanting to watch the tape after we had already made love rather than before we did, as was the custom, I put the tape into the VCR and pushed 'play'.

I crawled into bed and leaned back against the headboard. Charlotte snuggled up next to me and watched for several minutes before speaking.

"Daddy, how do you think I look on this tape compared to women in some of the pornos we watched together?"

"You know that you won't get an unbiased answer from me," I chuckled. "Plus, you would be comparing a video of a real couple versus actors playing a role."

She watched the rest of the video in silence. When it ended and I tried to get out of bed to remove the tape from the player, she put her hand on my arm to stop me.

"Daddy, I want to try. You've always said that the camera loves me, and the money is just too good to ignore."

"You want to be a porn actress?" I asked.

She nodded and said, "A girl that I went to school with works as a stripper at Shotgun Willie's. She gave me the name of an agent who is always coming into the club looking for new talent. I made a copy of my tape and sent it to him and he thinks I have a shot in the adult industry. I could do just girl-on-girl scenes, but the best money is in the boy-girl stuff."

I put my arm around her shoulders and said, "Charlotte, you don't need my approval, but know that you will always have my support. In fact, I hope that you're not letting the money alone influence your decision, because you know that you never have to worry about money as long as I am alive, or after for that matter. I will always take care of my girl."

"I know that you'll always take care of me, Daddy, but I also need to prove that I can take care of myself, and not just financially. You've shown me that I love sex, and working in the industry is one of the safest ways for me to experience new things with new people. You have taught me so much and made me the woman here who has the confidence to even consider what this new career would mean. Choices and consequences, remember?"

"So, you've considered the consequences of this choice?" I asked. "Care to share then with me?"

Charlotte snuggled tighter against me and said, "The only potential consequence that concerns me is how this choice would affect us. From my perspective, I don't think it would affect us negatively, but I need to understand your perspective too."

I thought about it for a few minutes and said, "The biggest consequence for us would be the fact that we could no longer be as public with our relationship as we have been, particularly where work-related events are concerned. I couldn't be seen with you anyplace where potential customers or even my competitors would see us together. I couldn't risk someone recognizing you as a porn star while we were together. While most customers might not care, my competitors would probably use our relationship against me. 'You can't count on him to devote his full attention to you, mister customer. He's dating a porn star,', that sort of thing. Then, there's the effect that it will likely have on our lovemaking. Now, when you come to California, you're coming to see me. As far as I know, the majority of porno shoots take place in the San Fernando Valley, so you're bound to be here for work on a regular basis. I've never been jealous of you having sex with other guys, but you've never had to deny me sex because some other guy, or guys had worn you out during filming. Are you prepared to do that?"

"That would never happen," Charlotte stated emphatically.

"Okay, I believe you," I lied. "Any other consequences that you want to discuss? What if you want to get married in the future? What do you tell your new in-laws? How do you explain it to your kids when one of their classmates shows them a video with their mom in it?"

"Those are all conversations that I am prepared to have when and if the time comes," Charlotte said. "You and me, Daddy and his girl; that is the only consequence that matters to me."

"Go where your heart leads you, Sweetie. I'll be here to protect and support you. Now, back to celebrating your birthday..."

"Uh, can we celebrate some other time?" she asked. "I have an audition shoot schedule the first week in August."

So, Scarlet Red was born. I did take her to Vegas to celebrate her birthday, but it was over the Labor Day weekend. It was the first time that I encountered her shaved pussy and pierced bellybutton.

Two years into her new career, Charlotte was staying with me between shoots. Over breakfast one morning, she asked for my help.

"Daddy, they want me to do an anal scene and they're offering me four times standard fees to do it. You've always been my teacher, and I need you to help me learn how to do anal."

Gradually larger butt plugs, lots of lubricant, and plenty of tongue teasing resulted in a very willing student taking my cock up her ass for the first time. Her shoot wasn't as pleasing for her.

Charlotte and I remain as close as ever, but I know that she is disappointed that I have never attended one of her shoots. She sends me links to every video, but I only watch them when she and I are together. She really does shine for the camera, but there are stark differences in what fans of Scarlet Red see and what I see in my Charlotte.

The diamond pendant necklace I gave her on our first Christmas is featured prominently in many of her videos. While she is just as vocal in her videos as she is in real life, I can see her acting skills at work. And finally, while the doggy position is no longer reserved just for me, her eruptive, squirting orgasms while fucking are.

She will always be her Daddy's girl.