Before They Were Stars - Scarlet Red

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I inserted one, and then two fingers into her pussy and sought out the g-spot that I had located earlier while feasting on Charlotte with my mouth. She was so aroused that her orgasm arrived within seconds and she squeezed my cock to the point of discomfort. I pried her hand off my cock and waited for her to relax from her orgasm before rolling onto my back and pulling her on top of me.

"Have you ever been on top?" I asked her.

Charlotte's breath was coming in pants as she said, "No, only on my back with the guy on top."

"When you're ready, reach down and put me inside you," I told her. "You determine how much of me you can take at a time and the pace of our joining."

There was no hesitation as Charlotte quickly reach down between us and recaptured my cock in her hand. She rubbed it up and down her slit for almost a minute before positioning it at her entry and lowering herself slowly around me. It was like nothing I had ever experienced before.

Every wonderful sensation surrounding the tight pulsating sleeve of this young woman was amplified ten-fold by the passion, desire, and joy that I saw in her eyes while she continued to fill herself with my cock. As soon as my cock had bottomed out in her pussy, she shot off me with an eruptive orgasm that drenched me to my knees.

"Oh, my fucking God!" she screamed.

I'm sure that her voice could have been heard in the resort lobby, but I didn't care. I think her doubts about sex with boys would be gone for good after that.

Her body had collapsed onto mine as it continued to shake for several minutes. I hugged her tight and kissed whatever spots on her face that were exposed behind her falling hair. Her light snoring brought a smile to my face, which remained as I gently rolled her off and covered her with the sheet and blankets.

I returned to the bathroom and closed the door so that brushing my teeth and relieving myself for the night wouldn't disturb Charlotte. When I returned to the room and saw her angelic face sleeping there on the pillow, I quietly retrieved my Pentax camera and captured her beauty in close-up. That picture still holds a place of prominence in a frame on the nightstand next to my bed at home.

Charlotte was still dead to the world when I was preparing to leave the room the next morning. I left her a note telling her that I would call her cellphone as soon as the presentation was over so we could talk about where to meet up. I didn't want to assume that she would just wait all morning for me in the room. I wouldn't care if she did, but that choice was hers.

Then I had another dilemma; I suspected that Charlotte didn't have much money, if any, but simply leaving some on the nightstand with the note felt disrespectful to me. The last thing I wanted to do was to make Charlotte feel cheapened by finding money the morning after spending the night with me. I added a P.S. to my note telling her that there was some money in the top drawer of the dresser in case she wanted to buy herself breakfast or anything. I told her that she could take all or none, but I wanted to make sure that she had the option.

Just after ten-thirty that morning, I called Charlotte's number. She answered on the first ring, "Daddy I am so sorry that I fell asleep on you last night!"

Again with this 'Daddy' reference. I said, "It's not a problem from my end, Sweetie. Are you still in my room?"

"No, I'm just finishing packing my stuff up at the apartment. Since you're leaving tomorrow, I thought that I would leave for home after that."

"How much longer are you going to be?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm done. I was just waiting for your call," she said.

"Do you need help carrying your things over here?"

"No, it's not that much. Just a roller bag with my clothes and a backpack with everything else. I can head back to your room now if that's okay."

"That works for me," I said. "I'll see you in a few minutes. I missed you."

I heard Charlotte emit a small gasp before she said, "I missed you too. I'll be right there."

I was sitting at the small desk in the room booting up my laptop when Charlotte opened the door and entered. I hurried over to help her with her stuff, and once she had removed her backpack, I pulled her into a hug. She rested her head against my chest and sighed. She was wearing denim cut-off shorts and a t-shirt. There were sandals on her feet and her hair was secured in a ponytail high on the back of her head.

"It looks like housekeeping came while we were both out," I said. "Did you have something for breakfast?

Charlotte brought her lips to mine and placed a light kiss on them, "Yeah, I took you up on your offer and bought myself pancakes in the restaurant. Thank you for being so considerate and generous."

"Hey, I consider it my honor and privilege to take care of my girl," I said. "And while I'm on the subject, why do you keep referring to me as 'Daddy'?"

Charlotte laughed and said, "Because that's what you are to me. You're everything that a father should be for his daughter, with the added bonus of not being my biological father. That means that you can also be my best friend and my 'Daddy with benefits' like you were last night. Although, I feel bad that you didn't get as much benefit out of it as I did."

"Sweetie, I think we're both on the same wavelength where our relationship is concerned," I said, hugging her tighter against me. "Let me ask you something."

"Sure," she said.

I led her to the couch and sat, pulling her onto my lap, "I'm leaving tomorrow as I told you, but I am not heading home. I'm taking a week of vacation at my timeshare in Vail, and I would be overjoyed if you would agree to spend the time there with me. Would you like that?"

"Oh God, yes!" she exclaimed, throwing her arms around my neck and showering my face with kisses.

"Wonderful," I said once I was able to free my mouth from hers. "I could also drive you back to Aspen on my way to the airport in Colorado Springs so we could spend even more time together."

"Oh, I am so excited!" Charlotte said, bouncing on my lap. "More than a week with you to learn and experience all the new things you can share with me. I haven't stopped thinking about what we did yesterday and how you have made me feel so much more confident about everything."

"I haven't stopped thinking about it either," I said, "and I've been trying to formulate a type of 'lesson plan' for us to try and give you the most rewarding experiences while I have the opportunity to do so. Now that I know that we'll have next week as well, I am going to work on giving you a master's level education by the time I fly home."

"Count on me to be your most willing and enthusiastic pupil," Charlotte giggled. "I aim to be the 'teacher's pet'."

"In that case, my pet, are you ready to start your next lesson?"

"Oh yeah!" she squealed.

I pulled her t-shirt over her head while she remained seated on my lap. I was surprised to see that she was wearing a bikini top under it. Then I remembered our plan to visit the pool today. Well, that could wait. I untied the strings on her back and pulled the bikini top over her head.

"Stand up, please," I instructed, and she jumped obediently off my lap to stand facing me.

I unsnapped her shorts and let them fall to the floor. She stepped out of her sandals, followed by the shorts. I left her bikini bottoms on as I stood, took her hand and led her back to the bed.

"Do you want to undress me?" I asked her. "Or would you rather sit there on the bed and watch me undress for you?"

"You mean I get a choice?" she asked excitedly.

"You always get a choice," I told her. "So which choice will you take?"

"Hmmm," she said. "I think I want to watch you this time. Is that okay?"

"Your choices will always be okay with me. Sit there and watch, but feel free to give me any directions that you want along the way."

Charlotte took off her bikini bottoms before sitting on the edge of the bed. I waited for her to get settled before kicking off my loafers and then removing one sock at a time. I unbuckled my belt, followed by the waistband button on my slacks to allow the smoother withdrawal of the shirttail tucked into my pants. With the bottom of the shirt free, I pulled my polo shirt over my head and tossed it onto the couch.

Charlotte's hand had moved between her legs. I smiled down at her and nodded as her fingers moved slowly over her increasingly aroused pussy. Seeing my approval, she kept her beautiful blue eyes locked on mine as one of her fingers entered her and she moaned.

I unzipped my slacks and let them fall in a puddle at my feet. I stepped out of them, then turned around so that my back was to Charlotte before bending over to pick them up. Folding them and placing them onto the couch, I walked back to stand in front of her. When my hands stopped on the waistband for my underwear, Charlotte spoke.

"Please let me," she said, sliding quickly to her knees in front of me.

I smiled and removed my hands, which she immediately replaced with hers. When she had lowered my briefs far enough for my cock to spring free, she just stopped and gazed at it.

"When I had you in my mouth yesterday," she said, "I had no frame of reference for how much larger you are compared to the other guys I have been with because I never had them in my mouth. But when you were inside me later, that's when I could really feel the difference. You filled me so much better, but then everything you've done to me has been so much better."

Charlotte didn't take me into her mouth. She only placed a gentle kiss on the head of my cock before removing my underwear completely. I helped her to her feet and led her to the bed, where I climbed on and lay on my back.

"Today young student, we're going to perform oral sex on each other at the same time", I told her while leaning up on my elbows. "When you're ready, climb on over here and straddle my face so that you are in a position to bend down and take me into your mouth."

"Daddy, I don't know if this is a good idea," she said while joining me on the bed. "If I have you in my mouth when you do what you did to me yesterday, I'm afraid that I might accidentally hurt you."

I laughed and helped her get in position to straddle my face and said, "If you're worried about it, don't put me in your mouth. Some of the greatest things you did to me yesterday were with your tongue and hands. Just lick and stroke me while I enjoy you."

That suggestion seemed to appease her, but I soon discovered that she had a strategy of her own. She planned to take me into her mouth and suck on me until the feeling I created in her became too intense for her to trust herself. She also seemed to be challenging herself to get me deeper into her mouth than she had previously. No complaints here.

I pulled her hips down to bring her pussy closer to my mouth. The challenge came with how long her legs were. If she straddled me on her knees, she was too far away for me to reach her with my head flat on the bed. I reached back and put one of the pillows under my head, and voila, there she was. My tongue gently teased her labia on either side before parting it to get to the really good stuff.

When my tongue lightly brushed across her clit, I could feel her mouth tighten around my cock. So far, so good. I reached my right hand around to start playing with both her openings, gently teasing them without trying to enter while my left hand sought out her breast. In seconds, her pussy juices started flowing in earnest and Charlotte was no longer sucking on my cock. I stuck my right thump into her pussy and felt her orgasm flowing down my face, into my ears and soaking the pillow below me.

"Oh Daddy, oh Daddy, Oh Daddy," she kept crying as her hand moved frantically on my cock. I allowed her to calm down from her first orgasm before I began working on her next one. This time, I focused entirely on her clit, with licks so tender, she might have thought a butterfly was kissing her there. Her moans started soft and slow, but built as my teasing continued.

"Yes Daddy, yes Daddy," she was saying in a dreamlike voice.

As I sensed her impending orgasm, I backed my tongue off until she had settled down, and then resumed the light and gentle licks. Her body didn't have to begin building from the start every time that I paused and then resumed. In fact, she was getting closer to peaking each time, so the periods when I could lick her without sending her over the edge became shorter and shorter.

She had stopped using her mouth on my cock entirely, and the lubrication from her spit had dried so that her frantic stroking was getting uncomfortable. I had to put an end to this before I was raw. Plus, how could I deny her pleading voice.

"Please daddy, please..."

I leaned up and took her engorged clit into my mouth completely and didn't release it until I could no longer hold my breath against the waterfall of her orgasm. Bear in mind that I'm an avid swimmer and can hold my breath a lot longer than most people, so that should give you some clue of how intense her orgasm was.

I rolled her onto her back and crawled up beside her so that I could hold her while I kissed her lips. She molded her body against mine and pulled me as tightly against her as she could and held me as if her life depended on it, her body still quivering slightly as her orgasm continued to subside.

She was silent for so long, that I thought she might have fallen asleep again. Then I heard her whisper in my ear, "I want you inside me, Daddy. Please fuck your girl."

"Do you want to be on top again," I asked her.

"Wouldn't that be like repeating a grade in school" she teased. "Teach me something new, Daddy,"

I considered her request as I continued to hold her. I also considered her propensity to overly hydrate our surroundings when she came. The pillow that had been under my head was already wet, so that made the decision for me. I disengaged myself from her and raised onto my knees. Charlotte followed and was soon facing me on her knees as well.

"Okay, Sweetie," I said, "we're going to try a position that I think you will like. It's called 'doggy style'. No matter how much you enjoy this position, always remember that it can leave you vulnerable."

"Vulnerable how," she asked with a concerned tone in her voice.

"Let's get into the position and I'll show you," I said. I moved the wet pillow to the middle of the bed and instructed her on how to position herself over it, "You can lie completely on it if you want or if your arms get tired. It will keep your hips elevated so your basic position will be the same. You just might not be able to push back as freely."

"Okay," she said. "I'll try it on my elbows first and see how that feels. Now, why am I more vulnerable in this position?"

I moved behind her and asked, "Can you see me and what I am doing?"

Charlotte glanced back over her shoulder and said, "I can see your face and chest, but my hips and legs block the rest of you. And no, I can't see what you are doing with your hand, but I assume you're holding yourself."

"Right," I said. "Because you can't see me or have much control over what I am doing, you have to trust that my aim is true and my intentions honorable. I could smack your butt..." I lightly padded her right buttock. "Or I could be a real bastard and choose the wrong point of entry." I slowly brushed my thumb over her anal rosebud to clarify my point.

"Maybe I'll reserve this position only for my Daddy," she said. "If I like it that is. Let's find out."

With an invitation like that, I was ready. I rubbed my cock up and down her pussy to spread her moisture over it before lining it up for entry. Remembering how tight she was last night, I moved extremely slow, forcing only the head in and waiting for her to adjust. I was handling her like a virgin without a hymen, trying to resist the intense urge to bury my cock as deep inside Charlotte as possible, as quickly as possible.

Charlotte's mouth was open wide, but only unintelligible sounds were coming out of it. When I had eventually worked approximately four of my nearly eight inches into her pussy, Charlotte grew impatient. I had withdrawn about half of what had been inside her and was just beginning to try for a little more when she lunged back into me, sending my entire cock in her to the hilt.

"I'm sorry, Daddy. I couldn't stand the teasing any longer. Please fuck your girl now."

No man is strong enough to resist a plea like that.

Of the three positions that she had experienced so far, Charlotte insisted that doggy was her hands-down favorite. She also insisted that it was a position reserved just for me when I was with her.

When I asked her to explain her choice, she had said, "There are several reasons why I like it best with you. First, I feel so full of you when I am in that position and you're inside me. Second, I like that I am completely at your mercy, so to speak. I don't feel vulnerable with you, but to the contrary, I feel treasured. I am like a prize that you are claiming, and I always want you to view me as yours. Next, I love the way that your balls slap against me when you're pounding me. It's like little fingers thumping on my clit in rhythm to your cock sliding into me. Finally, I like the way your hands and fingers are free to roam over my body, teasing my butt, caressing my breasts, and when you grabbed my ponytail while you were fucking me, that was the best orgasm I have ever had."

"It's also one of the more versatile positions for a man and woman," I told her. "It's a position that we could use in the shower together, with you bent over a piece of furniture or even the hood of a car. There a lot of ways that we could play around with it."

"Any time and any place you want, Daddy," she promised. It was a promise that she has never broken.

Over the next week, Charlotte and I grew even closer as we learned more and more about each other and explored different experiences, both sexual and non-sexual. Whether it was choices in food, introducing each other to new tastes, or working together to determine the best fishing lures to use in varying locations, we discovered a genuine fondness in sharing and caring for one another. We had become like family.

I flew Charlotte out to spend Labor Day weekend with me at my condo along the coast in Newport Beach. It was her first time at the ocean, and she took to it naturally. I taught her how to surf and ride a paddleboard within hours, and she was doing one or the other every chance she got after that. We had long discussions about her plans to attend college to become a certified nursing assistant, and she finally acquiesced to my insistence to pay her way through the entire program.

She came back to visit me over the Thanksgiving break, and I spent two weeks at a ski resort in Aspen in December that included Christmas and New Year. I couldn't keep up with Charlotte in the ski slopes, but I still could wear her out in the bedroom. I gave her a diamond solitaire pendant that first Christmas. The photo I took of her wearing only it while standing in front of a raging fire in my hotel suite remains one of her favorites.

I still traveled for work, but with Charlotte in my life, the trips were fewer, shorter in duration, and whenever her schedule would allow for it, she would accompany me. We tried to always plan my international trips for the times when Charlotte could join me, and we were successful at least eighty percent of the time.

Charlotte mastered her sexual coursework with me and did significant extra-credit work on her own. We have never been exclusive to each other, and Charlotte reveled in taking things that she had discovered with me and trying them out with different partners, both male and female. I would frequently get a play-by-play critique of each new partner that she found, and I would try to encourage Charlotte to embrace the difference that she was bound to encounter with new people.