All Comments on 'Before We Were Together'

by HerLittlePiggy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
OOAAOOAAover 3 years ago
Great story!!!!

Thanks!!!

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 3 years ago

Oh to reminisce about what could have been, a very enjoyable account of a lost opportunity to take a big black cock. The storyline was a good build-up and I am sure there will be plenty of others like me that will be slightly disappointed at the failure to complete the dirty deed of breaking her in. However, great short story and certainly worth 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mystery!

The reader never knows if her story is true or if Samantha is being a good wife and spinning a tale to excite her hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You are a good writer and I enjoy your stories. Even with your longer stories however, it feels like you just start reading a chapter and it’s over. Longer chapters and stories would flesh out the plot better and make for a more enjoyable read.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

I am liking this story so far. 5 stars to writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

O such a gentleman wouldn't have tried. Omy just another bbc BULLSHIT story WOW!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 1 year ago

Very hot story... fun reading

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Same old racist trash, stupid and ugly like all the rest.

HerLittlePiggyHerLittlePiggy6 months agoAuthor

Thanks for having the balls to post off anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Once again yet another anon commentator lacking in intelligence posting everything is trash and racist when they came into a INTERRACIAL stories section on a erotic web site. Intelligence and an IQ were never your bed fellows were they anon!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHerLittlePiggy@HerLittlePiggy
Question for the ladies: size does matter right? 5 I mean it's not a guarantee of good sex but it certainly helps increase the odds.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES