Before We Were Together Ch. 06

Story Info
My wife gets physical while I watch with my dick caged.
2.1k words
4.21
18.8k
40

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha pressed her body against his and their lips met in a deep, passionate kiss. I could almost feel their pent up desire and my heart raced. Her hands roamed over strong muscular body and her tongue danced with his in the warm enclave of their sealed lips. I couldn't believe I was watching my wife kiss another man and my cock struggled to plump in my metal cage. It had been two days of sexual frustration since my last orgasm and I felt like I would climax from the slightest touch of my dick.

Samantha cupped his firm ass and sensuously gyrated her hips, shamelessly grinding her body against him like a wanton whore. Her soft mews and low moans betrayed the depths of her excitement and she began to unbutton his shirt while they kissed. Her soft coos and quite moans sent shivers down my spine and the intimacy and passion between them made me squirm nervously.

"It's hot, yes?" Svetlana whispered in my ear. Her warm breath tickled my skin and I shuddered as she gently rubbed the small of my back.

"Very hot," I replied quietly. My eyes were wide as I stood transfixed by the spectacle before me. I was a eunuch with my cock in a cage and I could see clearly that to Samantha it was more than just sex. She was into him. She had feelings, and that terrified me.

Svetlana stepped back and dropped her dress to the floor, demanding my attention for a moment as she stood in a sexy matching black bra and panty set. Her breasts were smaller than they'd looked in her tight dress but she had a gymnast's body with firm power B cups and a lean athletic body with nary an ounce of excess body fat. She was almost any man's dream and I groaned softly as I soaked in her beauty but my wife's low moan drew my focus back to her.

"This is her first?" Svetlana asked.

"Yes, he first time with anyone but me."

"So her first black man?"

"Sort of, yeah. She fooled around when she was a kid but they didn't fuck."

"She will never be the same. It will change her," Svetlana whispered as she pressed her lean body against me from behind and ran her hands over my chest. "I would fuck you. You are attractive and you have a nice body, but your wife said no. Let's just enjoy the show."

Samantha slid Marcus's shirt down his strong arms and planted butterfly kisses across the broad expanse of his chiseled chest. She licked his nipples as her hands moved to his belt and I gasped quietly as his slacks fell to the floor. The bulge from his semi erect dick made me feel woefully inadequate and I inhaled sharply as my wife eagerly pushed his boxers to the floor allowing his big, black cock to spring free. He had the kind of long thick cock I'd seen in porn and it filled me with angst when my wife grabbed the meaty shaft. Her small, pale hand looked miniscule beside it and her fingers weren't even close to completely circling his massive girth.

"This is a real cock," Samantha squealed as she began to stroke him with both hands. She dropped to her knees and slowly started to lick and suck the tip of his shiny black dick. Her small mouth would not allow much of his massive cock inside it but the lust filled expression on her face left no doubt if she could have taken more she would have.

I felt a pang of jealousy as Samantha made love to his cock with her mouth. She worshipped it and rubbed it across her face as if she was trying to get his scent all over her. After an interminable ten to fifteen minutes of oral servitude Marcus laid my wife on the bed with her legs akimbo.

I felt my a second pang of jealousy when he settled between my wife's thick thighs and started licking her delicious pussy. Eating her had always been my thing and it was a surefire way to make her cum. I loved everything about eating her and I hadn't expected him to do it. But he did and he did it well. He pushed 2 fingers into my wife's pussy and pushed up towards her g spot. He rubbed it with brisk steady strokes as he licked her hard clit and Samantha stared to pant and moan loudly. Her legs trembled and her back arched, lifting her pump ass off the bed as she groaned in obvious ecstasy. Her breathing came in short gasps and she made a high pitched squeak that I'd never heard before.

"Oh God," she moaned. "Oh fuck. Don't stop Baby, right there. Fuck yes. Fuuck." She bucked wildly and squirmed uncontrollably as she squirted for the first time ever. It wasn't a porn movie squirt but a decent amount of clear viscose liquid pumped from her pussy soaking him and the bed below.

"Holy fuck that was incredible," my wife signed contently. "I've never done that before. I didn't think squirting was real." She giggled as Marcus slid on top of her and started to kiss her, sharing her juices between them.

Samantha wrapped her arms around his strong, shiny black torso and held him tight as the kissed long, slow, deep and wet. There was no urgency and their comfort with each other was evident in the way they kissed. It was tender and loving and that caused my third jolt of jealousy.

"Oh that's tight," Marcus said playfully as he eased the tip of his huge cock into my wife's soaking wet hole. "Your husband must not stretch you out." He laughed dismissively and I felt my cheeks warm from the humiliation.

"Oh no," Samantha laughed as if she'd forgotten that I was there. Then, as if she suddenly remembered, she continued quickly. "I mean he's not small, but he's no where near as big as you."

Her eyes closed and she groaned as he fed the length of his big black cock into liquid core. His hips began to move fluidly and Samantha kissed him passionately. She moved in perfect syncopation with him as if they were of one mind, one body and one soul. Her fingers raked down his muscular back leaving white trails in their wake and soft grunts rose from her chest each time he touched bottom.

"Oh wow," Samantha said as a powerful shudder rolled through her body. She grabbed at his muscular ass and spread her legs wider than I thought possible, silently begging him to go deeper as they continued to kiss.

"Do you want to get on top?" Marcus asked as he leisurely pumped in and out of my wife's pussy.

"Yes," Samantha giggled. She kissed him and hugged him tight before he pulled out with a wet slurp. His big black cock was dripping with a copious quantity of her juices and the smell of pussy wafted over me as Marcus laid on his back.

Samantha straddled his trim waist and reached between her legs to guide him back inside her needy hole. She brought her legs in, supporting her weight and leaned forward to look into his dark eyes and she moved up and down his prodigious pole.

"I love feeling every inch," she moaned.

For several long minute my wife moved up and down. Her juices covered his entire length and her labia clung to his thick shaft, gripping him tight. Her heavy breasts jiggled and bounced with each stroke and her pace quickened.

"I'm gonna cum Baby," she said to him and another jolt of jealousy hit me. I'd always been Baby.

My wife climaxed and then slumped forward. She kissed him and whispered inaudible sweet nothings in his ear before rolling onto her side and snuggling close. Her leg draped over his, and she stroked his slippery cock while kissing and cuddling against him lovingly.

Several minutes later Marcus turned Samantha onto her belly and lifted her plump ass into the air. She looked back at him with a wicked grin as she pressed her head against the bed and arched her back.

"Is this what you meant," she asked in a innocent tone as her black lover knelt behind her.

"You have a perfect ass," Marcus praised. He rubbed his cock up and down her pussy lips and my wife shuddered.

"Don't tease Baby. I need you."

He crossed his forearms and placed each hand on her opposite hip as he sank balls deep in her married cunt.

"God that feels amazing. I love your cock," Samantha hissed wantonly and he started to thrust harder and faster. His big balls slapped against her clit and the unmistakable sound of her dripping cunt filled the air. Her body pushed back to meet him and she climaxed again leaving her a quivering mess. She collapsed forward and his cock slipped out for a moment.

Marcus pushed her legs together. He straddled them and buried his wet dick in her creamy hole. It was a position I didn't have the length to accomplish and I sighed.

"That's my favorite," Svetlana whispered. She kissed my neck and undid my belt. She took off my shirt and then told me to stand up so she could remove my pants.

I sat beside her naked and Svetlana toyed with my caged cock as Marcus thrust hard and fast into Samantha's eager cunt. Another climax rocked my wife's curvaceous body and she cried out loudly as waves of pleasure washed over her.

Marcus glanced at Svetlana and smiled. He was a showman. He liked performing and he was good at what he did. Samantha had never cum so much or so easily. They'd been at it for almost 40 minutes and he'd never come close to cumming. He pulled out and rolled my wife onto her side then he spooned up beside her and sank balls deep, making her moan loudly. She craned her neck and their lips met in a searing hot kiss. Her eyes closed and an expression of unmitigated bliss was plastered on her pretty face.

"Samantha, do you mind if your husband gets me off with his mouth," Svetlana asked as she laid back on the couch and spread her legs. Her tight body was flushed after watching her husband ravage my wife and her hairless big lipped pussy looked delicious.

"I don't care what he does as long as your husband keeps fucking me," my wife laughed heartily.

I smiled and shrugged. Her indifference towards me was a little shocking given her inherent jealousy but I took her at her word and started to lick Svetlana's sweet pussy. I could hear Marcus fucking my wife and her moans sounded otherworldly.

Svetlana came and then pushed me away from her hyper sensitive clit just in time to see Marcus reach his crescendo. He knelt between Samantha's legs with her ankles on his shoulders. He held her hips and rammed his horse cock into her at a dizzying pace.

Samantha cried out, speaking in jibberish as climax after climax shook her to her core. Her head thrashed about like a fish out of water and her hips bucked to meet his jackhammer thrusts. She clutched at her big breasts and gazed up at him with lust filled eyes.

"I'm gonna cum," he announced and Samantha looked at him with fire in her pretty golden brown eyes.

"Cum for me Baby. Fill my pussy," my wife hissed. Her ankles slipped off his shoulders and she wrapped her legs around his waist, locking her ankles together behind his ass and holding him deep. She looked up at him with love and her eyes rolled back as he started to cum.

He pressed his cock head against her cervix and filled her with his potent seed. He collapsed on top of her and they kissed with passion and depth. My stomach churned because I saw it in her eyes.

"That was amazing," Samantha cooed as she snuggled against him and lovingly caressed his firm, naked body. "That was the best sex of my life. Svetlana you are a lucky woman."

"I know and now you know too."

An hour later Marcus made love to my wife again. It was similar but different than their first time. The passion was the same but he seemed more dominant as he became more comfortable with my wife's hot buttons and after he came the crawled under the covers and drifted off to sleep.

Svetlana got me a pillow and blanket and I curled up on the couch while she slipped into bed with her husband and my wife. The wheels in my head were spinning and I had a deep, foreboding pit in my belly as I realized what I'd seen that night. I tossed and turned and slept little as I wrestled with my fears.