Before We Were Together Ch. 07

Story Info
My wife turns her dildo on me.
1.3k words
4.56
11.2k
22

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke alone in my room and rubbed my temples as I tried to get my bearings. Samantha had spent the night in bed with Marcus. I'd started out on the couch in their suite but woke up during round three after which I had slunk back to my room to get some rest. Utter exhaustion was the only reason I'd managed to get any sleep at all. My mind was filled with a deluge of images from the night before. It had played out very differently than I had expected. I'd been prepared for passion and raw lust. There had been plenty of both and that had been everything I'd dreamed it would be but what I didn't expect was the intimacy and tenderness. He didn't just fuck my wife. He made love to her over and over, and she did the same to him. Another thing that I wasn't prepared for was how much differently my wife acted and responded to him than she ever had to me. She was loud and very vocal. Her reactions to everything he did seemed amplified. On a scale of 1 to 10, I was a six or seven and he was an eleven. Her choices of words had also stunned me. After round one Samantha told him that he was the best she'd ever had and nothing she'd felt before compared to how he had made her feel. It was like what they shared went well beyond sex. "I never knew how good sex could be," she had told him and since I was the only man she had ever fucked I had felt like an incompetent buffoon.

Her words had really stung but at the same time the utter humiliation and emasculation I felt listening to her swoon had awakened something inside me. I had been ravenous hearing them and I was still ravenous seven hours later. I wanted nothing more than to stroke my meager dick while thinking about her writhing on his cock but I was still caged and Samantha had the key.

I picked up my phone and sent my wife a short text message asking if she was coming back to the room. I needed to cum and I was willing to do anything to get out of the cage.

"I will be there in a bit. Marcus wants more " She replied relatively quickly so I waited in bed. Her idea of "in a bit" differed greatly from mine and two hours later Samantha walked into the room after a very obvious walk of shame.

"That was a bit," I joked when my thoroughly disheveled wife opened the door to our room. Her makeup was nonexistent and to call her hair messy was an understatement of epic proportions but she was glowing and looked oddly radiant.

"Well, it was two bits. He was still hard after round 4 so we kept going," my wife grinned. "I'm glad I can't get pregnant because he came inside me every time."

"Fuck Baby," I croaked as I wrapped my arms around her and gave her a deep, warm kiss. "I love you."

"I love you too. So so so much," she replied and she squeezed me tight. I could feel our hearts beating together as one and I held her for several long moments.

"Can we take off the cage?" I asked pleadingly. "I need to cum Baby, please."

"Hmm, I'm really sore. I told Marcus that I'd need a day to recover. His dick feels amazing but there is such thing as too much of a good thing. You can jerk off on my tits," she replied with an apologetic grin.

"Deal," I said quickly. I didn't care how I came I just needed to get the poison out of my system. I couldn't think straight.

"But first I need something. Something that you actually do pretty well." She lifted off her dress, showing me that she was naked underneath, and she quickly joined me on the bed. She reeked of sex and she swung her leg over my head before I knew what was happening. The pungent aroma of well fucked pussy and cum assaulted my senses and I groaned as she lowered her dank hole to my mouth. I'd licked my own creampies from her pussy before but his was different. It was surprisingly sweeter and thick gobs of cum drained down my throat. I willingly swallowed their combined juices and lapped at her hard clit until her body quivered.

Samantha bent forward and pushed down my underwear. I felt her unlock my cage as I eagerly licked her soiled pussy. Her legs began to quake and she let out a guttural moan as she climaxed on my face. Her hand moved to my dick and she gave it a hard squeeze making me groan in blissful agony.

"Yes little fella," my sexy wife giggled as she stroked my average sized dick. Her words made me moan as much as her hand and my breathing labored.

I was fast approaching the point of no return when she stopped cold. "Stay there," she ordered as she climbed off the bed and walked to my suitcase. She returned with the harness and a black dildo in her hand.

"I thought you were too sore?"

"I am," she giggled loudly. "I told Svetlana how you used this on me the night we met them and she suggested another use for it."

"On her?"

"Nope, on you, but I like the way you think. Marcus wanted to see me and Svetlana make out this morning. That's what took me so long. She's a good kisser among other things."

"You, with a girl?" I was almost more shocked about that than I had been hearing about her tryst with Paul the first time. Samantha and I had grown up in a racially mixed town and I'd known several girls in high school that hooked up with black guys. It was usually on the down low so their fathers wouldn't find out. They never seemed to worry about their mothers finding out. But over the years I had tried, both jokingly and dead seriously to coax my wife to try girls and she had zero interest. She was as straight as could be but so is spaghetti until it gets wet.

"Marcus asked and with him inside me its hard to say no," Samantha laughed. "I'm not sure I would deny him anything if he asked while he's fucking me."

"It's that good?"

"It's amazing. I have never felt so good, so totally satisfied in my life. Nothing compares. Not even close" she gushed. "He gets me. It's intuitive. Whatever I want he does without asking and he does it to perfection. Some people are savants in math or music. He is on at sex." Her smile widened and she looked beautiful and happy. I felt my heart swell and I pulled her close.

We embraced and my pulse quickened. My hard dick pressed against her soft, warm belly and I kissed her tenderly.

"I love you," I said softly. I was feeling somewhat needy and I needed reassurance that we were still we. The emotional swings of being cucked were intense but weirdly enjoyable.

"I love you too. More than ever." She kissed me hard. "So do you want to try." She waved the harness and black dildo at me and grinned.

"Um, I don't know."

"I will give you a blow job if you do. Marcus and Svetlana taught me a few tricks," Samantha said with a mischievous smile and I shrugged.

"Fine, get the lube and use lots of it." I laughed as I grabbed two shots from the mini bar and downed them quickly. My wife fastened the harnesses to her waist and lubed up the smaller of the two big black dildos in my suitcase. It was still big and it hurt a lot at first but as the head of her dildo stroked my prostate it felt better and better. She left the dildo in my asshole, stepped out of the harness and gave me the best blow job of my life until I blasted an epic cumshot into her mouth.