Before We Were Together Ch. 09

Story Info
My wife visits her lover and his wife in NYC.
1.9k words
4.37
11.3k
24
0

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been 3 months since our trip to Jamaica and life had returned to a new sense of normalcy. Samantha had admitted on the flight home that she had real feelings for Marcus and since Svetlana had no issues with it she planned on keeping in touch with him. In the weeks and months that followed I watched my wife fall deeply in love with another man and his wife. They stayed in touch through text messages, phone calls and skype. Her face would light up whenever she got a message and their nightly Skypes were almost always must see tv events. Samantha would play with her pussy, use her collection of toys and on occasion she would let me lick her succulent sex while she Skyped with her black lover. I was in and out of chastity during that time and my orgasms were infrequent at best. I have given ownership of them to my wife and she had allowed them sparingly.

"I'm going to New York for the weekend," Samantha announced as she exited the bedroom after her Skype with Marcus. Her nipples were taut and her cheeks were flushed. The smell of sex followed her from the room and she smiled gleefully.

"You're glowing," I observed.

"I'm always happy after I talk to Daddy," she squealed. "And he invited me to spend the weekend with him. Svetlana will be there Friday but she has a thing in Miami that she leaves for early Saturday. Marcus said you could come too but I thought you would get bored just watching us fuck all weekend."

"That's fine," I replied dejectedly. "I would never get bored seeing that but I understand you want some time alone. All I ask is for some pictures, video and maybe a phone call while you're fucking." I had accepted that I was a cuckold. I got off more from watching my wife with her black boyfriend than by fucking her. It was an atypical dynamic but it worked for us. We were both happy and we rarely argued. Samantha had told me I could get a girlfriend, which came as a complete shock, but truth be told what we had satisfied me more than any other woman could have. I craved the rejection and humiliation that I got from her long distance relationship with Marcus. I loved watching her with him, and I loved watching her masturbate on Skype with him. I loved that my wife was my very own porn star. Our marriage was, to us, perfect. She was my best friend and the openness and honesty we shared was more satisfying than anything I'd felt in the past. We had no secrets and that was what drove me.

Two days later I gave Samantha a kiss at Penn Station in DC and she took the Amtrak Acela into New York City. We texted during her trip and she promised me a bunch of videos of her with Marcus. Her ability to balance my needs with hers continued to amaze me and her detailed text messages describing what she was feeling as she drew closer had me in a state of constant arousal.

"I'm so wet Baby my panties are already soaked," Samantha typed.

"You've needed this for a while."

"More than you can imagine," she replied.

"You're gonna want to fuck him on the way to their apartment."

"They are not very far from Grand Central so I won't have to wait long. We are pulling in shortly."

"Did you play with yourself on the train?"

"I edged, Daddy said I couldn't cum until I was with him," she answered quickly. The dynamic between them had evolved since our time in Jamaica. Marcus had become more dominant and Samantha had willingly become his submissive Baby Girl.

I had never quite understood the DD/lg lifestyle but I did a good deal of research to better understand as they delved into it and what they had and what I learned was intriguing. Marcus was a dominant man but he was nurturing rather than sadistic or overly domineering. His relationship with my wife was one where he had absolute control over her but it was filled with love and affection. He would, of course punish her if she was bad and I'd even helped out when he "deputized" me to spank her gorgeous ass on occasion. Samantha had always been mostly submissive though she identified as switch. She was certainly dominant over me, but with Marcus she was entirely subservient. She loved taking orders and obeying him but she could, at times be a brat. That usually happened as a means to get punished since she had grown to enjoy a firm spanking or some mild humiliation. She wasn't driven by a desire to be humiliated like I was but she did seem to enjoy it in small doses.

"I'm at Grand Central. I will send videos when I can."

"Okay, be safe and have fun," I replied. "I love you. " My hands were trembling with excitement as I responded and I realized I was almost as excited as she was for her weekend with her black lover.

"I love you too Baby, more than ever."

I felt like I was losing my mind while waiting for text messages from Samantha. I knew she was with Marcus and Svetlana and I had witnessed many of their previous trysts.

I receive the first email around 9:30pm. She had been radio silent for seven hours and I could only imagine what they had been doing. If I hadn't been locked in chastity I would undoubtedly jerked off incessantly throughout the day.

The attached video was almost 10 minutes long, which explained why she had used email rather than a text message to send it. It was taken by Marcus as he knelt behind my wife with his cock in Samantha's pussy. She was on all fours and her face was between Svetlana's spread legs.

"Hey man," Marcus said to the camera. "I thought you'd like to see your wife's first time eating pussy. Surprisingly she agreed pretty quickly once Svet laid down in front of her and she's taken to it like a fish to water."

I could see his big black cock sliding in and out of my wife's tight, pink pussy as she licked Svetlana's shaved cunt. Svetlana's breathing labored and she clutched at Samantha's auburn locks as she came on her pretty face.

"Good girl," Marcus praised as he fucked her hard. He was out of breath and beads of sweat were visible along my wife's spine.

"Thank you Daddy," Samantha purred. She looked back at him and the camera with a Cheshire cat grin. Her face glistened with a healthy coating of girl juice and her cheeks were flushed crimson.

"Do you like pussy Baby Girl?"

"Yes Daddy, not as much as your cock though," my wife moaned as Marcus doubled his pace. His pelvis slammed against Samantha's ass and he handed the camera to Svetlana so he could focus on fucking my wife. The sound of his body slapping against her plump ass spilled from my speakers and I walked to Samantha's toy box to grab one of the bbc dildos I occasionally used on her. It had become increasingly rare for me to fuck her even with a strap on. She usually had skype sex with Marcus and sometimes Svetlana, during or after which I would lick her to orgasm then she would peg me until I came.

I attached the black dildo to the headboard of my bed with its suction cup, lubed it generously and then backed my asshole into it until it sank into my loose, sloppy hole. My caged cock swung fore and aft and I watched the video on my ipad as I fucked myself like a bitch.

Samantha cried out loudly as she climaxed. She professed her love for Marcus and he grinned like a fool as he flipped her onto her back and railed her like a whore. She came once more before they invited Svetlana back into the fold. She turned off the camera and I fucked myself to a thoroughly satisfying orgasm while I imaged the rest of their night. I fell asleep shortly after I came and dreamt of Marcus fucking my wife on what seemed like an infinite loop.

I had several text messages and two new emails from my wife when I awoke at 5am to let the dog out. She assured me she was safe and they were having a great time. She asked if I liked seeing her lick Svetlana's pussy and said she really loved doing it.

"I might be bi," she told me in text and my dick began to stir anew.

The first video from overnight was her first time getting anal and that was a trip. Marcus had tried in Jamaica but Samantha had been too tight. In the months since she had prepared her asshole when they skyped and she had learned to take a big black cock in her once unwilling white asshole.

Svetlana was laying under my wife and they were kissing like lovers as Marcus pounded my wife' sphincter. The video ended with him pulling out and cumming all over Samantha's pale ass. Then Svetlana licked up his seed like it was candy.

The second video was tame and ordinary but seemed to be shot on their balcony. My naked wife was fucked from behind. Her big tits hung over the railing and as the camera panned out I could see a few people in neighboring buildings were watching my wife get fucked by her black lover. Her insecurities about her body before Marcus would never have allowed her to have semi public sex with me but so much had changed in the last three months and her self confidence was amazing.

Samantha and I texted throughout the day and she gave me updates on what they were doing. Svetlana had left for her trip and Marcus took Samantha sight seeing. He fingered her to orgasm on the subway and she blew him in a public restroom at the statue of liberty.

"Marcus invited a few friends over tonight," my wife informed me and the wheels in my head began to turn.

"Really, what does he have planned?"

"He's gonna dominate me and make me do everything he says."

"Everything?" I asked nervously.

"He is going to lend me out to his friends. Not sure if he will take any video but your hotwife is going to have her first gangbang."

"OMG, that's so hot."

"IKR, don't worry I'll tell you all about it. Bye baby, gotta run. I love you."

"I love you too."

I didn't hear from Samantha for 15 hours and I was starting to worry.

"Getting on the train now Baby," she texted. It was 10am and my heart was racing.

"What happened????!!"

"Everything. There were 4 guys. They started playing poker at 8pm. Daddy had me waitress for them naked."

"Holy shit really?"

"Yes, they played for three hours then they all fucked me. I feel like such a little slut."

"You are, but you're my slut. Tell me everything, please," I pleaded anxiously.

"I am and there is video of it. Daddy set up a tripod. The angles suck sometimes but it is really hot."

"Oh my God. Send it."

"It's too big. I tried but it keeps getting bounced back. You'll have to wait until I get home."

"I am dying here Baby but I'll try not to lose my mind in the next 2hrs. I love you so much."

"I love you more."