Before We Were Together Ch. 10

Story Info
My wife returns with a video for me to watch.
1.3k words
4.35
12.6k
16
0

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The video was almost an hour long and I used the Apple TV to send it from Samantha's iPhone to the 50" television in our bedroom. My uncaged dick was rock hard and Samantha had her hand on it as the screen came to life.

Five black men sat around an expensive poker table in a nicely decorated dining room with original prints on the wall, ornate crown moldings and a hardwood chair rail. The chatter was loud and only two of the men appeared to be still playing with no discernable leader in chips.

"Jamal goes all in here and loses on the river to Danny," Samantha explained. Her bare ass was visible in the profile and I could see what looked like pink hand prints on her left cheek as she stood next to Marcus watching the game.

"So the real action starts soon?"

"In maybe a minute. Marcus had Tyson start the camera to capture the winning moment. I had such butterflies it was crazy. I'd been naked from the moment they had arrived and it was utterly exhilarating but aside from a lot of gropes nothing really sexual had happened," Samantha explained. Her voice was trembling with excitement. One of the fantasies she'd had in her twenties was to be a stripper but despite having a fantastic lean body back then it was something she could never have done emotionally. She'd kept that fantasy a secret for more than two decades but we had shared them all in the almost two years since she told me the Paul story.

The dealer flipped the river card and the room erupted. Samantha had been instructed by Marcus that she was to immediately give whomever won a blow job and she grinned at Marcus with obvious glee. To the victor goes the spoils.

Danny, a short, thick medium skinned black man pounded his fists on the table and then raised his hands in the air. "That's right bitches," he said proudly as he looked at my wife like a piece of grade A meat. Without hesitation he unzipped his fly and pulled out his dick as my wife dropped to her knees like a street walking whore.

"Let's get this party started," Marcus said in his all too familiar tone and Samantha grabbed Danny's semi erect dick. She sucked him slowly and sloppily as she gazed up at him with wide, eager eyes. Saliva dripped from her chin and her pace quickened as his breathing began to labor. Her hands moved over his slick shaft in concert with her bobbing head.

Danny grunted and Samantha buried his cock down her throat. I could see her swallowing as he groaned in ecstasy, pumping a load of hot cum down into my wife's gullet.

Samantha sucked him clean and then wiped stray drops of cum from her chin with the back of her hand as she rose to her feet.

"What now Daddy?" She asked in a soft, playful voice. Her golden brown eyes glimmered expectantly and she smiled wide. Her cheeks were flushed and her heavy breasts heaved as she breathed deep and hard. I saw the pure lust in her eyes and a shiver ran down my spine. It was a look I hadn't seen since Jamaica and my cock throbbed.

"He tasted delicious," Samantha whispered in my ear. She squeezed my dick and ran the tip of her tongue along the outline of my ear.

I moaned softly and closed my eyes, savoring her warm breath on the nape of my neck. My dick twitched and Samantha giggled as she began to slowly stroke it. Her touch was knowing and I moaned softly.

I looked at the TV and watched the runner up, Jamal, bend my wife over a black leather couch. The camera had been moved to face a large great room with a huge television, two overstuffed chairs, elegant mahogany bookcases, end tables and the sofa. Samantha placed her hands on the sofa and Jamal dropped his pants. He went in cold, and pounded her hard. Her body rocked from the force of his thrusts and I could clearly hear the wetness of her pussy. The sound of slapping flesh made me shudder and my wife's shrill cries as she came exploded from the speakers. Her legs quivered and she fell forward for a moment before she caught her balance and pushed back into his throbbing cock.

Jamal buried his cock in my wife's frothy hole and his balls tightened. His cock jerked and he unleashed a torrent of hot cream into Samantha's unprotected middle aged pussy. He pulled out and his cum dripped from her gaping hole.

"Fuck, you're gonna have to clean that up later Baby Girl," Marcus said of the mess. "Let's move this party to the guest room."

The next scene was crazy. My wife knelt on all fours with Marcus's cock in her mouth. The man who had been dealing the cards, a slightly built man with dark skin and dreadlocks laid under her with his disproportionately large cock in her pussy while the last man, a somewhat overweight and average endowed black man with a goatee and a shaved head knelt behind her. His average sized cock was poised to enter Samantha's tight asshole and the camera was well positioned with a good view of my wife's nether regions.

"Relax Baby Girl," Marcus soothed as he lovingly stroked her hair.

The heavyset man slathered lube on my wife's asshole and liberally over his dick. He took aim at her sphincter and slid slowly into her asshole rendering her air tight as she groaned in blissful agony.

Samantha groaned and clutched at the sheets as all three men began to work in unison. Her grunts and groans corresponded with their thrusts and she writhed as her muffled cries filled the air.

"How was that?" I asked as I kissed her sweetly. My hands moved down her supple body and she spread her legs wide.

"It hurt a lot at first but it started feeling good and, as you will see in a minute, I did cum," Samantha purred as my fingers slipped in soaking wet pussy. She had only been home for a few hours and I'd had a hard time keeping my hands and lips off of her. She was radiating sex and she smelled fantastic.

I kissed my way down her naked body and planted my face between her legs as I eyed the television. Her orgasmic screams echoed in my head and I hungrily lapped at her hard clit. Her hands moved to my head and her breathing deepened.

"Use your fingers," Samantha hissed wantonly. Her hips undulated and she clutched at my head, pinning my face against her drenched pussy as she started to climax. Her legs trembled and she gasped for air as she teetered on the brink of euphoria. A flood of moisture soaked my face and she released her gasp of my head, letting me breath for the first time in over a minute.

The screen had gone blank and Samantha pulled me to her. Our lips met in a torrid kiss and she guided my rock hard dick into her needy cunt. Her tongue plunged into my mouth and her nails dug into my back as I sank balls deep. It had been months since I had been inside her but our bodies moved together as one. It felt comfortable and right and her juices soaked my cock and dripped from my balls. Our pace quickened and I looked into her pretty eyes. My heart swelled as I approached the point of no return.

My teeth clenched as I fought to delay my climax and Samantha bucked hard to meet my thrusts. She was close and she moaned as she started to cum. Her pussy clenched on my cock and I erupted inside her for the first time since our trip to Jamaica.