Before We Were Together Ch. 08

Story Info
My wife's last night at the resort with Marcus.
1.2k words
4.33
15.9k
24

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha had spent each of our remaining nights with Marcus and she hadn't let me out of my cage since she had pegged me with 8 inches of black latex. Getting fucked had hurt like hell at first but by the end it had actually felt good and when she blew me I came fast and hard filling her pretty mouth with sperm. She'd proceeded to kiss me with her mouth still full and surprisingly that wasn't terrible either.

Samantha and I had spent our days on vacation at the pool or the beach or going on excursions together. We'd had romantic dinner dates for two each evening, after which I would drop her off with Marcus and Svetlana for the night. It was perversely thrilling knowing that my beautiful wife would be fucked all night by her well hung black lover while I slept alone with my dick in chastity. I'd never dreamed she would actually cuck me but she had and it was more emotionally satisfying than I'd imagined. She did an amazing job of balancing my needs and hers. Each morning she would tell me in lewd, graphic detail what she'd done with them while I licked her soiled pussy. A few times she pegged me afterwards, until I had a strange, caged orgasm and then we would shower together before heading to breakfast to start our day. I had never felt closer or more in love with my wife and despite the weirdness of it all I enjoyed every second of every day and night. My mind would race as I laid in bed alone knowing she was getting fucked by his big black cock and it was the best vacation of my life.

Our last night at the resort Samantha and I had a farewell dinner at the steak house with Marcus and Svetlana. The meal was good. The conversation was better. Despite the fact that Marcus was fucking my wife I really like the guy. We had similar senses of humor and we really got along great. I could see why my wife had developed feelings for him. He really was the total package with good looks, a great body, a big dick, a great personality and the ability to please a woman. Hell if I'd been a woman I'd have wanted him too.

Marcus and Samantha held hands as the four of us walked back to their suite. I could tell she did not want to let him go. She wasn't ready to go back to the real world where it was me with a strap on simulating him. She had real feelings for him and for that reason I was glad we lived 300 miles apart. I suspected it would not be the last time she saw him but some time apart would help break the bond they shared, or so I hoped.

Inside their suite Samantha dropped to her knees and freed his big black cock. I had not witnessed them together since their first time together but she had shared a few videos with me the morning after and I got a perverse thrill having my wife as my own personal porn star. She clearly gave great head and she loved doing it.

Svetlana abandoned me as my wife started sucking Marcus's cock and she sidled up beside them. She kissed her husband and began rubbing his chest as she finished undressing him. He was their king and they worshiped him in tandem.

My wife slurped noisily on his cock and balls. She took him into her throat and held him there until tears streamed down her cheeks. Svetlana moved behind Samantha and started helping her undress as she lovingly caressed my wife's sexy body.

It was surreal watching the three of them together. They were like a well-choreographed dance. They each seemed to know exactly what the other person wanted and my cock plumped in its little cage as Svetlana began sucking on Samantha's heavy tits.

They moved to the bed and I took my spot on the couch. Svetlana laid under my wife and pulled Samantha's pussy down to her eager lips. Marcus moved behind Samantha's plump round ass and eased his cock deep inside her hungry cunt.

Samantha moaned as he stretched her wide and he grabbed her doughy hips like handles as he began to pound her hard and fast making her pant and grunt like a bitch in heat. She came hard from their two pronged attack and rolled away as her body writhed uncontrollably.

Svetlana rolled onto her stomach and kissed my beautiful wife passionately. Svetlana lifted her ass in the air and looked back expectantly. Marcus entered her quickly and she sighed. Her body rocked back to meet his thrusts and Samantha tentatively played with Svetlana's perky tits. I could tell that my wife was still unsure what to do with Svetlana's body. She seemed to like kissing the other woman and she played with her nipples and sucked on her perky tits but she avoided Svetlana's pussy.

Svetlana climaxed several times while Marcus fucked her in numerous positions. She knew exactly what he liked and when she'd had enough Samantha took her place under the well hung black man's chiseled body.

I watched them for over an hour, each woman climaxing several times before Marcus emptied his balls into my wife's pussy. Svetlana coaxed me to the bed and told me to clean the cum from her soiled cunt. I dutifully did my job and then went back to the couch while the three of them cuddled on the bed. The blanket and pillow were folded neatly at one end and I curled up and drifted in and out of sleep for much of the night.

In the morning they all made love again. It was a much more tender and intimate affair as they savored one another one last time before we said goodbye.

Samantha cried and kissed them both and told each of them that she loved them. They both professed their love for my wife and they embraced for what seemed to me like an eternity.

When they finished Svetlana kissed me goodbye and Marcus shook my hand. We had all exchanged numbers and promised to keep in touch. They gave us an open invitation to visit them in New York and we told them that they were always welcome to our home in DC.

Samantha sobbed openly as we walked back to our room to finish packing, shower and change. Her eyes were read and puffy and her nose ran like a fountain.

"You really do love him don't you?"

"I do. Not like I love you but we have a connection. It was more than just sex," she replied honestly. "I love her too in a weirdly sexual way." Samantha laughed uncomfortably as she acknowledged that she was not as straight as she'd thought.

"I love you Babe," I said with the confidence of a man who knew his role. I took her hand in mine and squeezed it tight.

"I love you so much Baby. Thank you for letting me have this experience. It means a lot and I won't forget what you did. Maybe we can find a girl to share," Samantha giggled. It was an empty promise given her jealous nature but it made me feel good.