Before We Were Together Ch. 11

Story Info
My wife slipped into an abusive relationship after Marcus.
1.4k words
4.17
10.4k
15

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The change was noticeable. Samantha seemed lost after her split with Marcus and Svetlana. The relationship had lasted 8 months and it had progressed from a long distance thing to a situation where she spent most weekends with them in New York and weekdays with me outside of DC. She piled up Amtrak miles while I sat home, often in chastity, waiting for videos to satisfy my cuckold cravings. It was a strange dynamic for sure but when she was home we had been a very happy couple and we were still very much in love. I'd felt as close to her as I had at any point in our marriage and she'd said the same to me.

The split had not come as a surprise to me. Samantha was in love with them both but she had become clingy and needy. She wanted more than Marcus and Svetlana could offer and they had ended things with her when that became too much.

Samantha was an emotional wreck for weeks after the break up and our relationship suffered immensely. She moped and she cried. She was distant and unavailable though I did my best to be supportive while she grieved over what she had lost. She lost her interest in sex and I resorted to satisfying my cravings with porn and dildos. She released me from chastity and I masturbated daily to amateur cuckold videos while she stayed holed up in her office for hours on end watching lifetime movies and drinking. It was so bad that I feared she might do something rash and I wondered at times if we might split up too.

When Samantha finally moved beyond the grieving stage her wild times began. She had grieved for more than two months and I'd been close to giving up on us.

Her first time clubbing was with a few of her girlfriends who knew about our arrangement. They were both divorced and dating. They both loved to dance and they brought Samantha into DC to a popular nightclub. She danced and flirted with several black men at the club and her friends both agreed it was the first time since the break up that she seemed like herself again.

Samantha met Charles three weeks later. He was a thug and a criminal but she became attached nonetheless. She had hooked up with numerous random black guys since her release into the dating world. She opened a tinder account and put on her profile that she was specifically looking for black dick. She occasionally stopped off on her way home from work to hook up with someone and more than a few times she came home disheveled with her pussy full of cum. She would sit on my face and tell me everything about the guy and what they did. It was a strange time for us but it satisfied both our needs in a strange way.

Charles reeled Samantha' craziness in somewhat but their relationship was not a healthy one. He was controlling and demanding. He was mentally abusive and I suspect he may have hit her a few times but she denied that emphatically.

Charles was a dark skinned, muscular man in his early forties. He had a shaved head, a medium length beard and a cock that rivaled Marcus. He was a ruthless fuck who made Samantha cum hard and squirt often. She became a slave for his cock and he thoroughly dominated her whenever they were together.

Samantha had confided in me that too many of the black men she met had dicks my size or smaller and many were not dominant or confident enough for her to want more than a single fuck. When she met Charles outside a DC bar he rocked her world. He was cocky and fit and she became enthralled by his commanding presence. He fucked her over the trunk of his car in a dark parking lot shortly after they met and he filled her with his demon seed before sending her home without her panties. His cum had leaked from her soiled cunt as she sat on the Metro. She had climaxed twice when he fucked her and she got so worked up thinking about it that she gave herself another orgasm sitting in her car in the Metro parking lot before driving home to feed me his fresh cream.

Charles was jealous of me and he tried to drive a wedge between Samantha and me. He forbid her to fuck me and she willingly abided by his wishes but he was okay with her fucking and sucking his black friends. He loaned her out at parties and pimped her for money when he was short of cash and sadly she did it all willingly and for free. She would sometimes feed me her soiled pussy but our sex life became strained.

Samantha grew secretive about what she and Charles did and that bothered me immensely. The hallmark of our success as a cuckold/hotwife couple had been our honesty and openness but Charles forced her to keep secrets. She did confide in me that he filled the void left by Marcus and Svetlana and she was addicted to the adrenaline rush she got when he was around. He took her to bars and parties dressed slutty and he made her blow strangers for money and she confessed to me that she enjoyed that depravity.

His control over Samantha had some permanent ramifications and I was reminded of them every time I saw her undress. Her Queen of Spades tattoo on her right breast was easily hidden in everyday life but it was quite noticeable when she was naked or in a bathing suit and it was prominent and striking on her pale alabaster flesh.

"Charles is coming over Friday," Samantha said with a smile. "He wants us to have the house to ourselves so we can use the hot tub."

"Okay," I shrugged. I'd seen them fuck once live and a few times on video. I could see why she stayed with him. He fucked her like Marcus on steroids and he gave her the kind of screaming orgasms you only see in porn but he really was an asshole.

In preparation for his visit I set up a few extra hidden cameras to my security system. I placed one on the main level facing the family room and another in my bedroom. Outside I repositioned the cameras in the back yard with a clear view of the hot tub and when Friday came I kissed Samantha passionately on the lips and headed to a nearby hotel for the night.

"I love you honey," I said with a playful pat on her ass. She had dropped 25 pounds since her breakup with Marcus and her body resembled the 26 year old I'd married decades earlier.

"I love you too Baby."

My security camera app notified me of his arrival at 7:30 and Samantha greeted him with a warm kiss. She called him Daddy like she'd done with Marcus but he was far from the nurturing Dominant Marcus had been.

"You need a fix Baby Doll," Charles asked as he pulled a syringe from his pocked and my wife nodded. I watched in horror as she took off her shoe and James injected something between her toes

Samantha's eyes rolled back and a blank smile spread across her pretty oval face. Her weight loss was most noticeable in her face but she had lost weight everywhere and she looked 10 years younger as a result. "Oh fuck Daddy," she said in a calm far off tone.

"You like that don't you?"

"Mmm hmm, yes Daddy. I love it." She rolled over and rose from the sofa. Her eyes were half closed and she knelt between his powerful legs. Her hands moved up his legs and she pulled out his ashy, flaccid cock. Her mouth opened wide and she sucked hard.

Charles sighed and grunted as his dick grew firm and rigid. It was easily over 9 inches and very thick. She held the shaft with both hands and her head bobbed. She moved faster and faster. Her hands twisted and stroked his slippery shaft and she moaned as she methodically worked his impressive tool until he pumped his load down her throat.

Despite the depraved eroticism of the scene my dick remained flaccid and my mind was reeling. I'd had no idea my wife was using heroin and I felt sick to my stomach. I made sure the cameras were recording all the pertinent areas and then shut off my phone to think.