All Comments on 'Beg Grovel Seduce'

by MaximusTheMad

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
CreepyDragonCreepyDragonabout 4 years ago
Great!

I really enjoyed that story!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 4 years ago

Loved the story and especially liked how you referenced the Office Wife story in Lit. Shout out to MajorRewrite for that story! It's one of my favorites. The sex in this story was awesome. Five stars and a favorite point!

Buck1974Buck1974about 4 years ago
Fantastic story

I love the mother and son stories especially when she ends up pregnant. So well done and keep up the fantastic stories.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 4 years ago
Very erotic

Love setting up of story with academic background. Description of bodies and each other noticing was perfect. Mom knowing about " office wives" was a great twist.

Whirling DervishWhirling Dervishabout 4 years ago
Great story

Can't fool mom.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 4 years ago
Really?

An incest story? WTF? Sick little worm

sniffpantiessniffpantiesabout 4 years ago
Perfect Story

5 stars and favorite

soul71soul71over 2 years ago

Read this like two or three years ago, forgot the name of it, it's a good story.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed your story. It was logically developed. The characters had depth and breadth. In real life, I have no problem with mutually consensual incestuous relationships. All parties are satisfied with the relationship and there is no unwanted positional domination nor emotional abandonment. As in this story or in real life, the parties involved still adored and respected each other. They remain sensitive to each other's needs and wants. They respected and accepted each other's strengths and weaknesses. This is a 5-star story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaximusTheMad@MaximusTheMad
I am writing a part two to April Fool, so I have submitted an edited version of the first part fixing some bad dialogue and grammar. The story is that same only with phasing differences and corrections to things that didn't make sense originally. I did finally come up with a ...