Begging to go Bare

Story Info
Unprotected sex has to be earned.
1.3k words
4.08
24.4k
36
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LFHAWW
LFHAWW
143 Followers

"Come on babe, let's ditch the condoms."

Thats me begging my wife Katie to let me in unprotected. She's sitting on the couch with her long legs draped across and her feet in my lap. Her toes dance over my shorts, purposely teasing the head of my cock. She loves to tease me. The hard nipples clearly visible through her shirt, making two targets out of her heavy tank top clad breasts.

We've been married 3 years, together for 6. We've had the pleasure of exploring our sexual fantasies together. Threesomes, BDSM, tease and dental, consensual non consent, water sports. You name it, we've done it, but always with a condom.

I've been begging the past few months because, let's face it, its time. We're in a strong enough point in our relationship we should start thinking about kids.

"Fine" She purrs as she presses her foot into my straining shaft. "but you're going to have to earn it. Give me a week and I want to make this memorable."

This is what begging gets me, she's probably been thinking up something for sometime. Making it more and more devious as I begged more and more.

It's one week later and she text me, "Eat a light little something on your way home. When home go straight to the bath room, clean yourself off and I'll leave your outfit for the evening on the sink."

I grab a quick bite and race home, excited yet fearful for what's planned. I walk through the door and see my wife in the living room. I go to kiss her but she just points me upstairs to the bathroom. straight to the shower it is then. I hop out of the shower having cleaned the days work off of me. Laying not he sink is only our ball gag. Cheeky bitch.

I walk out naked and unable to speak. She has our bondage horse out pointed at the tv.

"Finally I can get some peace with out the betting" she exaggeratedly proclaims. She pats the horse and I know what to do.

I lay stomach down as Katie secures my ankles, wrists , head and waist. Once done she puts some porn on the tv to watch. It starts out with a familiar looking pink haired pixie playing with her clit.

"A little entertainment to set the mood while I get the final touches done." I'm left in an awkward position watching this sexy woman finger herself as my wife walks away behind. Since I can't turn my head, it's a mystery where she's gone.

I know she's returned when she puts something very snug around my balls, its not painful, it just feels, pleasantly warm.

She leans close to my ear and snickers "that's a special toy I got. It's going to slowly get hotter and hotter. Can you guess why?" I mumble through the gag, but she doesn't care. "because your precious sperm don't like the heat, so I'm going to kill them off. Not permanently, this will only make you sterile for a month or so." I can feel my balls getting hotter as she speaks.

"Here's the challenge. There's still sperm outside of your balls living in the tubes and prostate. So technically you won't be sterile till after you've come. So, tolerate my teasing, resist the urge and you can make sure the last of your sperm for the month go in and do what you've been dreaming of. Can't control yourself and well, you'll be shooting your blanks into condoms for month or two, till we do this again." She walks back behind me chuckling.

On the TV screen the pixie is joined by a tall, muscular black man. I recognize him as one of our swinging partners from a year ago. They both kiss and make out on the TV screen and my cock gets harder.

"Todd sent me this when we were first getting to know him and his wife. God he can fuck. OH looks like your dicks finally ready for the least part of our set up." with that she grabs my cock with a lubed up hand and directs in to a stroker toy she's mounted to the horse. The toy feels cold compared to my balls but it quickly heats up from the heat of my cock.

At some point Katie got naked because I can feel her nipple drag across my back as she lays on me. mouth close to my ear. On the screen Todd hold what we know well to be a 10 inch cock and guides it into his wife.

"Mmmmm, I do miss fucking that dick" she coos into my ear. She moans and starts to rock on top of me in rhythm with our friends fucking. "I'd really like to take that cock bare in my pussy," she says as she rock back and forth as if being fucked. With each rock it forces my hard cock in and out of the stroker, teasing me closer to climax with every shove.

"Best not cum, you want to get more pregnant, you have to save up your little swimmers so they can do their job." Katies speed increases with the fucking on screen. "I bet you Todd could fuck a baby in me no problem. Hell he could be doing that right now and you'd never know."

My mumbling displeasure and ecstasy is drowned out by the pounding of pussy on the TV, or I assume it's the TV. All i can tell is the horse is being rocked back and forth very violently at this point, and my dick is screaming for release in the stroker.

Katie continues her teasing moaning in my ear, "Todd stretches me out so good, I can't wait to feel his cum jet across my cervix. You know you want to cum to that thought. Knowing that even if you fuck me right after your cum will be useless and you won't have a chance to make my belly grow."

As Katie rocks back and forth of my, I feel her squeeze her legs together underneath me, making herself tighter for an imaginary? cock.

"You'r going to cum soon are't you, this video is the best. He blows a huge load in his wife, and they're pretty sure this is where little Todd came from. Come on baby let loose so I can make sure this is Tods baby."

This sends me over the edge, and my cock explodes through the stroker pointed directly down at the floor. The last of my sperm that I'll have for a while wasted on the floor. As I spirt rope after rope, the TV shows Todd doing the same but into his wife.

Katie sensing my release does similar pushing herself against me forcing my dick down through the stroker, insuring all my cum is lost.

The TV goes dark and Katie gets up, and I hear movement behind me and a door shut. Katie pulls a chair up in-front of me. "Well you don't get to make me pregnant any time soon, but if you do as I ask, you can earn my un protected pussy for a least a month." She unlatches my gag and the only word that to come out of my mouth is "Anything"

"Clean" is all she says, quite sternly and I understand. My sperm wasn't wasted on the floor. Katie had position her feet under the horse at just the right spot. I hate the taste of cum, but I've begged so much to fuck that unprotected pussy that I accept her toes into my mouth without protest. Licking between her toes, getting all of the spots that my cum has come to be. My tongue dances over her toes as I swallow more and more, and Katie giggles. I'm not sure if as a tease or because she's genuinely being tickled.

She spreads her legs as she plays with herself. Dipping her fingers into her glistening pussy. Bringing them up and licking them clean. She does this repeatedly, exaggeratedly as she forces her toes and my cum into my mouth.

"Bet you're wondering if I'm enjoying Todds cum or maybe some flavored lube? You just have to wait a month."

LFHAWW
LFHAWW
143 Followers