Beginning the Journey Pt. 02

Story Info
Anal deflowering can hurt, but in a good way..
2.5k words
4.06
9.3k
2
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazman
Dazman
349 Followers

Note: This is the second in a series of ghostwritten stories by a Literotica fan and friend. I was provided the basic outline but have extended and embellished the details to enhance an already hot series of experiences.

Michael was true to his word, and we had many frequent encounters together. It was him taking what he wanted from me and giving nothing in return. At first, I felt robbed but came to love being the object of another man's selfish pleasure.

After swallowing Michael's sperm, or another man's, I watched them scurry away before melting into the shadows and wanking myself to thunderous orgasms. Whether it was Michael's car or a foetid alley near some seedy bar, I left traces of my DNA all over the city. The exhilaration left me light-headed afterwards but very satisfied.

This early into my journey, I was an oral receptacle for other men to offload their balls down my throat. Other than Michael, I never asked the name or enquired into the backstory of my marks. We identified each other with a wink or a nod, exchanged a few words before finding a discrete location where I would drop to my knees, open my mouth and swallow whatever the target wanted to give me. Sperm was not the only gift.

I was a professional real estate manager by day, but sexual deviant by night, relieving the sexual tension of the city one dick at a time. Michael was my regular 'client', and I blew his cock at least four times a week, usually in the front seat of his Mercedes C-Class.

Michael was a high school crush of mine, and he came into my life during a commercial real estate transaction some time ago. He recognised and seduced me, effectively making me his personal assistant responsible for blow jobs. His patronage of my firm was lucrative both professionally as well as personally.

On my birthday, Michael gave me the greatest gift I could imagine. After a celebratory drink at the office before going home, I grabbed my gear and walked onto the street; the summer sun temporarily blinded me. Just down the road was Michael waiting by his car

"You hungry?" He asked, dazzling me with his perfect smile.

"What have you in mind?"

"Hop in."

Michael drove to a high-end restaurant by the river. The Maitre'd greeted Michael by name and escorted us to a table with city views. Having never been able to afford such an experience, I gawped at the menu's offering and their associated prices. A meal here would cost me a week's wage!

"Don't worry, Charles," Reassured Michael with his usual confidence, "Birthday dinner's on me."

"I...I don't know what to say," I stammered, hamstrung by my social awkwardness.

"Thank you might be nice?" laughed Michael.

I made a mental note to give Michael the best damn blow job I could afterwards, and that thought got a rise out of me.

Dinner together was a magnificent affair. I tried new and exotic dishes I could only dream about. Michael spent freely on top-shelf wines and spirits, and I was pretty light-headed afterwards. The cost of that experience was nearly a thousand dollars!

"Thank you so much!" I gushed after we exited the restaurant.

"The night hasn't ended yet."

I know and ensured that I drank sufficient water to blow Michael's magnificent cock at the time of his choosing. My nerves were on edge sitting in Michael's car as he drove us to a familiar location.

Upon parking, I unlocked my seat belt and leaned into Michael for a passionate kiss. He quickly freed his cock, and I went to work with an intense vigour to return the generosity of my birthday indulgence.

"Holy fuck!" Exclaimed Michael, "Someone's been practising."

His compliment pleased me and motivated me simultaneously. By now, with a lot of cocks passing through my mouth, I could deep throat with ease and take the largest cocks down my throat. I also became skilled in reading body language and knew when to alter my technique depending on the man.

"Shit, you've become a fucking expert cocksucker," Growled Michael as I worked his shaft.

With my mouth firmly sealed around his cock, I used a hand to play with his balls that were rapidly tightening.

"Get out of the car," Ordered Michael unexpectedly.

I felt a little uncertain and a tad scared by this change of events, but I trusted Michael, who seemed unusually animated tonight.

He told me to take off my pants, and I thought that my time had come to receive a blow job of my own. It was my time, alright, just not in a way I anticipated. With his pants by his ankles, Michael shuffled, almost comically, towards the bonnet of his car.

When I removed my pants, I joined him, unsure what was going to happen. My hard cock was screaming for attention, and the adrenaline coursing through my veins was downright dangerous.

Michael roughly manhandled me onto the bonnet of his car and forced me to raise my legs. Terrified I complied, and immediately felt the cooling summer air on my virgin anus. Michael spat into his hand and massaged the saliva onto his shaft.

"Are you going to stick your cock up my arse?" I shuddered in fear.

"That's the general fucking idea!" Was Michael's disdainful response, "Spread your cheeks wide."

With my hands on my butt cheeks, I opened up for him. I knew I wanted this but was terrified of the expected pain. Michael bent down and spat a considerable amount of saliva over my virgin hole.

"Here it comes."

I braced for the pain but was also inwardly excited to feel a cock in my butt. I relaxed as much as I could but tensed when the first contact came. The pressure was intense, and I internalised the harsh sting I felt when Michael penetrated my O-ring. While trying to be gentle, Michael's horn was up, and he was keen to fuck me.

I felt so full and violated at the same time. As Michael worked himself inside me in the first few moments, I desperately wanted to run away, but a voice inside me kept me stationary. Sure enough, my persistence paid off, and I felt this warmth and eroticism envelop me.

"Fuck!" I gasped when Michael was balls deep, "I feel so full."

"I knew you'd love taking my cock up your arse," Michael groaned, impressed by the tightness of my virgin hole, "Happy birthday!"

His was indeed the most incredible birthday gift ever. Being anally penetrated gave me a transcendent feeling of euphoria that I thought was not possible.

Initially, Michael pumped me slowly but became increasingly more aggressive. I felt some ongoing irritation because of the lack of lubricant, but that was offset by the pressure forcing me to orgasm.

"Fuck, that's the tightest arse ever to jack my cock," Hissed Michael as he grabbed my cock and softly worked the shaft.

"Feels so good," I hissed through gritted teeth.

The sensation of anal penetration and getting my cock wanked off was too much for my addled brain. I quickly orgasmed, spurting neverending strings of volcanic sperm onto my abdomen. My climax also caused my anus to spasm uncontrollably, which ended Michael.

"Fuck!" He yelled, "Here it comes, you fucking slut, right up your virgin arse."

With an almighty clash of hips, Michael slammed right into me and ejected his seed deeply. I felt each cough from his cock as his filthy yoghurt filled my sore anus. The warmth and the violence of his orgasm set off several secondary bolts of pleasure in my brain. The sight of Michael's face, as he came, was permanently burned into my memory.

"Happy birthday," Moaned Michael again, as his orgasm subsided.

His cock lost wood inside me, and he soon slipped out of my anus, leaving a gaping hole that leaked dying semen. Wanting to enjoy this sensation at home, I squeezed my butt closed and stood against the bonnet next to a heavily breathing Michael.

"Did you enjoy that?" I asked tentatively.

With his chest heaving mightily, Michael told me that my arsehole gave him the strongest orgasm he can remember. The compliment was appreciated, but the sincerity was lacking. For me, my anal deflowering was somewhat painful and uncomfortable but ultimately enjoyable.

Later that evening, in the privacy of my home, I sat on the toilet, relaxed my anus and wanked off to the sensation of sperm dripping into the bowl. I knew now that I was an oral and anal depository for any man that needed relief.

****

Months later, after many cocks were drunk dry by my mouth or arse, I somehow sleepwalked into a relationship with a woman.

Tina, who I met at an industry conference, was a cute brunette, and we hit it off straight away. She was a year younger than me, slim with a petite figure and a wicked sense of humour. We went on many dates, but she resisted all attempts to have sex. I contrasted this with my secret gay lifestyle, which was transactional rather than the investment I had with Tina. The best return I received from her was some heavy petty and light fondling.

One Friday evening, we arranged to go to the cinema and met at the bus station (she lived about five miles from me). With a quick peck on the lips, we proceeded to walk along the suburban shopping trip towards the mall and the cinema.

Tina continued to pause at ladies fashion shop, window shopping and asking for my ignorant opinion. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. Upon retrieving it, there was a message from Michael, "Park in 30 minutes?" That would be a park by the office that he leased from me.

I glanced at Tina, minutely examining a pair of shoes, before discretely tapping an affirmative. Tina was a sweet girl, but I seemed to get nowhere with her. Michael, on the other hand, gave me what I wanted. Complete submission. He worked my holes with consummate professionalism and always left me satisfied.

"Who was that?" Asked a nosey Tina.

I had to think fast and told her that the office manager wished me a great weekend. Seemingly mollified, we continued our walk to the mall. My mind raced, seeking an excuse to break off our date without ending our relationship.

Time was rapidly ticking by as I assessed various options. The closer we came to the mall, the further I was from the park and Michael's beautiful cock.

As we walked on, I suddenly feigned stomach cramps and told her I didn't think I could sit through a film and I would go home and rest until I recovered. Tina, sweetpea as she was, wanted to accompany me, but I told her I could manage on my own. I reassured her that our cinema date the next day would go ahead should I feel better.

The guilt I felt about my deception was squashed by my obsession to meet Michael. My abhorrent behaviour was driven by a significant gap in time between meetings with my high school crush. Michael often broke off regular get-togethers, blaming it on work, but I suspected that he saw other men. My jealously partially drove me into Tina's arms, but now I was about to betray her.

We walked back to the bus station, with some inventive play-acting on my part. When Tina's bus arrived (conveniently before my own), I avoided hugging her, saying my stomach was tender; however, the truth was I had a raging erection because Michael's cock was about five minutes away.

Once the bus had left, I hurried to the park getting there a couple of minutes late and finding Michael waiting in the shadows. We hugged and kissed passionately without a single word passing between us. The passion was intense, and I knew he was going to destroy me.

We walked into the office, where, thankfully, the heating was still as the temperature had fallen after the sun disappeared. Michael led me to the boardroom, where he had a bottle of champagne waiting for us. We consumed glass after glass and talked warmly, but there was an underlying animalistic urge in Michael, waiting for the right moment to pounce.

"So, you've been getting action elsewhere?" I asked, breaking the ice.

"And you've been active at the club," Michael murmured, "Suck a mean cock these days, so I hear."

"I bet their arses aren't as tight as mine?" I said, standing up, reversing and offering Michael the prize he was seeking.

Michael threw his glass on the floor, causing it to shatter. He approached me like a man possessed, throwing me on the boardroom table and tearing at my clothes to get me naked. In between kisses, Michael told me I was missed and that admission alone made me as horny as he was.

Michael roughly caressed my naked body, aggressively squeezing my breasts, cock and balls. I swear he came close to placing his lips on my cock, but he withdrew at the last second. While a committed submissive, I craved some oral attention from Michael. When that did not eventuate, I told him to fuck me straight away.

But he had other ideas.

Michael pushed me down on my knees and ordered me to suck his hard cock. He grabbed me roughly by the hair and pulled my head to his cock. The assault was so unexpected and violent that I managed to open my mouth at the last moment. Michael held me by the hair and forced me to throat fuck him, generating copious amounts of saliva that lubed his raging cock.

Several minutes later, he hauled me to my feet, pushed me back on the boardroom table and positioned himself between my legs.

Finally, I was about to receive his magnificent cock in my shitter again.

Impaled without any niceties, Michael fucked me savagely, and I loved every second of it. He was a man possessed, grunting like a pig as he ploughed my tender hole. I marvelled at his chiselled good looks, his ripped body and his massive cock slamming into me.

"I'm going to come!" He yelled at the exact moment that I felt the need for relief.

We orgasmed simultaneously, him filling my insides and me splattering my chest with a huge load. It was probably one of the best fucks he ever gave me, and that's choosing from an enormous catalogue of encounters over the years.

When he pulled out of my radiating anus, I knew the load was significant, which I saved for a cheeky wank at home later.

I dropped to my knees and cleaned Michael up. Again, there was a change in him, and he was keen to depart and disappear into the night. Feeling used and cheap, I made my home satisfied and fulfilled by that brief but aggressive encounter with Michael.

Dazman
Dazman
349 Followers