Beginning the Journey Pt. 01

Story Info
Charles questions his sexuality and is rewarded.
2.5k words
3.77
12.6k
6

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazman
Dazman
363 Followers

Beginning the Journey: Part 1

NOTE: This is the first of a series of stories that I have ghostwritten for a Literotica friend and fan. He provided me with the basic outline, and I have embellished and extended these personal experiences. I hope that I have done them justice.

*

Charles knew he was different, sexually, when he was suffering through high school. While he dated women, something did not sit right internally. He found it odd that his feelings warmed gazing at certain football team members and in one particular player.

Michael, two years older, was remarkably handsome, athletic, academically gifted and successful. Oddly, while the women swooned over Michael, and he could have the pick of the litter, Charles sensed that Michael was uninterested. Many nights, Charles would dwell on Michael's image with growing arousal. With sexual confusion reigning and thinking Michael unapproachable, let alone obtainable, Charles kept his thoughts to himself.

Fast forward several years, and Charles continued to struggle with his sexuality. He found female company and the sex that occasionally followed somewhat unsatisfying. Not that women did not have their charms or have a place in his life, but Charles was noticing men more and began wondering about gay sex. He watched a wide selection of gay and bisexual porn and found elements to enjoy in both genres.

The question was how to meet gay and bisexual men?

Charles also considered the type of man he wanted to meet. With a working understanding of gay sex, there were some types that he did not want to meet. Large, bearded and heavily tattooed 'bears' were not attractive to Charles, nor were 'twinks'. Instead, he favoured straight-up manly types, much like himself and willing to guide Charles through his 'journey' as he labelled his desire.

Considering that Charles enjoyed a career in commercial property management, he was financially comfortable, worked out regularly, dressed in fashionable suits and drove a late model car. Overall, Charles had much going for him, but he remained socially awkward and found procuring 'dates' difficult, and that was with women. Finding a like-minded male that was attractive, mentally and physically, was a challenge.

Charles tried the online dating scene, and while there were possibilities and several meetings, he struggled to take the 'plunge'. For months, this went on, with Charles beginning to despair at finding a man he could trust and fulfil a growing number of fantasies.

All that changed one Monday when Charles clocked into the office. While checking his emails, one message from the sales staff concerned a potential lead seeking to rent commercial space. There was a female name and phone number to call. As Charles was partially remunerated by converting leads into leases, he jumped on the phone immediately.

"IDD Industries, Stacey speaking," Answered the dead voice at the other end.

"Good morning; my name is Charles from East Side Commercial. I'm returning a call from Jane Vukovic."

"Transferring now."

"This is Jane."

Charles and Jane spoke for maybe ten minutes, with the former taking notes and suggesting some properties that may meet the company's needs.

"I'll pass on these property details to the managing director and get back to you," Said Jane and there the conversation concluded.

The next day, Jane emailed Charles seeking times to view two properties. When mutually agreed, Jane advised Charles that the managing director will meet them onsite.

At the appointed time, Charles unlocked the first property, disarmed the alarm and switched on the lights. Waiting in the reception room, he watched as a silver Mercedes C-Class slowly approached a car park next to Charles's car. A well-dressed man emerged from the drivers' side and a pretty blonde from the passenger.

"Jane?" Asked Charles, "Nice to meet you."

Nice to meet you too," Smiled Jane, "This is Michael Ardent, our managing director."

The blood in Charles' veins froze. This was THE Michael from high school who was the object of a partially understood sexually crush. Damn, he looked good, thought Charles appreciably, before realising there was an awkward silence.

"Welcome, Michael, nice to meet you," Stammered the embarrassed property manager while business cards were exchanged.

Michael showed no recognition of Charles but was keen to inspect the property. The threesome minutely inspected every inch of the building with Charles' knowledge put to the test for the next hour. Jane took notes and photographs.

"Yeah, this could work for us," Michael concluded, "Let's check out the second property, shall we?"

"I'll meet you there," Said Charles before securing the property.

About twenty minutes later, Charles met Michael and Jane at the second property, and the same detailed inspection occurred.

"Thanks for that, Charles," Smiled Michael shaking hands, "We'll consider which property works best for us and get back to you."

"Sounds good," Stammered Charles, "Any questions at all, call me anytime."

Charles removed his suit jacket and realised that his underarms were dripping in a nervous sweat. He was not nervous because of the sales pitch but the adrenaline from meeting Michael, who oozed sex appeal.

Sitting in the car, Charles relived the meeting and found his cock stir in his pants as he recalled Michael's gorgeous face and solid physique. Racing back to the office, he locked himself in the toilet cubicle, whipped his cock out and enjoyed an explosive orgasm imagining Michael's naked form.

Several hours later, with Charles starring languidly out of the window utterly uninterested in work, he jumped when his phone suddenly buzzed.

"Good afternoon, Charles speaking."

"Charles? It's Michael from IDD Industries."

"Hi Michael," Squeaked Charles, pulse racing, "Good to hear from you."

"We went to school together, yes?"

"I believe we did."

"I thought you looked familiar," He said confidently, "You were very impressive with your knowledge of the properties today."

"Thank you," Charles smiled, pleased with the compliment, "It's important to understand these properties and how they meet the needs of the client."

"Indeed it is," Michael agreed, "We have not decided yet, but I was calling to ask whether you fancied catching up over a drink or two?"

Charles was stunned and did not immediately answer.

"Charles, you there?" Asked Michael expressing a hint of surprise.

"Of course," He said, regaining his composure, "It'd be great to catch up."

"Great," Answered Michael, "How about O'Malley's at 6 PM?"

"I'll be there," Confirmed Charles.

With the call concluded, Charles looked at his watch for two hours before meeting with Michael. Grabbing his jacket, satchel and car keys, he told the front desk that he was meeting with IDD Industries again. Not quite a lie but indeed not the whole truth.

Racing home, Charles jumped in the shower and changed his clothes. Feeling fresh and nervous, he caught the bus into town and walked the short distance to the Irish pub. There were few patrons, and some light music was playing in the background.

Taking a pint of Guinness to a booth, Charles sat down and starred towards the door, waiting for Michael. The westering sun cast rays of orange light through the stained glass windows creating an lurid atmosphere.

A million thoughts shot through Charles' mind. He had no idea of Michael's expectations, but his anticipation far outran the likely reality. The most probable outcome was as innocent as the phone call related. However, as the minutes ticked by, Charles continued fantasising about being seduced by Michael and his hard-on waxed and waned.

A little after 6 PM, Charles' heart skipped a beat as Michael's impressive frame walked through the pub doors. Immediately recognising Charles, he grandly walked over, and the two shook hands warmly.

"Good to see you again," Michael beamed before asking Charles if he wanted a refill.

Minutes later, Michael sat opposite Charles beaming with two pints of Guinness separating them. Charles' could hear his racing pulse in the temples of his head. His hands were clammy and sweat prickled in his armpits. He struggled to retain a calm, friendly demeanour.

For several hours, the two former high schoolers talked about their post-educational lives, the ups and the downs and joking about some of their colleagues, past and present. Given the age difference, two years, there were not many shared school experiences to relate beyond the obvious since Charles and Michael ran in different circles.

"So, are you married, involved?" Asked Michael.

"Neither," Confirmed Charles, the alcohol smoothing this social awkwardness, "Currently single. You?"

"Pretty much the same," Was Michael's pleasing response.

"Amazing," Said Charles, "The cream of the high school crop was all over you."

"True," Laughed Michael, "But girls aren't my thing."

This admission stunned Charles, who began to feel a flicker of opportunity.

"Oh, I've tasted that apple," Continued Michael, confident in his delivery, "But found the flavour not to my liking."

"What does that mean?" Asked Charles, unable to read between the lines.

"It means I'm gay, Charles," Michael laughed, "I like men."

"Oh," Charles was slow on the uptake, "How's that working out?"

Michael looked askance, scarcely believing Charles asked such a dumb question.

"I mean, how do you meet other men?" Charles clarified.

"I call them up and ask them out," Michael said, "Why do you think we're here?"

Charles was stunned.

"You...you knew?"

"Of course, I did," Michael replied smiling, "I suspected so at school, but gay relationships at there were strictly taboo and could have put my scholarship at risk, but I knew for sure earlier today."

"It's taken me a while to reconcile that fact," Charles answered, "I don't dislike women, but I can't stop thinking about men."

"So, I take it you've had no experience?"

"Not in actuality," Charles admitted, "But I fantasise about it all the time."

"What are your fantasies?"

"Being kissed, being forced to my knees, being taken by an experienced man."

"Pretty vanilla," Michael said, "There's so much more that is possible."

"I can imagine," Charles accepted, "I consider it a journey."

"I can help you with that journey," Offered Michael.

Charles could hardly believe his luck. His school crush was making a pass at him. If Michael were serious, Charles knew he would submit without any of the hesitation he experienced on prior dates. The man in front of him could not be denied.

"I'd love that," Stammered Charles in anticipation of what the evening had in store.

"Shall we go?"

Charles and Michael exited the increasingly busy pub and walked to the carpark. Inside Michael's car, Charles' pulse was racing hard, but when Michael pulled him close, his nervousness instantly evaporated as the two of them kissed. Slowly at first, until they established a rhythm, then the passion exploded. Charles felt the difference between a man and a woman's kiss and was instantly hooked on the former.

Michael grabbed Charles' hand and placed it on his bulge. He was amazed at how hard Michael was. Uncertain at how to proceed, he first gently massaged Michael's crotch before more was demanded from him. Charles squeezed the confined meat, and Michael let out several appreciative moans.

When they broke the kiss, Michael licked and nuzzled Charles neck and ears. The wave of pleasure was almost more than Charles' system could bear, but the journey starts with the first step, and he had confidently taken it.

Michael undid his belt and pants and slid the latter down partially. Charles was ordered to take hold of Michael's quivering pole.

"Just do to me what you do to yourself," Michael coached, "Yeah, that's it."

Charles gently jerked Michael's cock. He was impressed with the length and girth, noting how much larger it was to his own.

"Do you want me to suck on it?" Asked Charles expectantly.

"Yeah, man, I do."

Charles could hardly believe his luck. He was going to suck on his first cock and happened to belong to his hunk of a man. Charles moistened his mouth, leant over Michael's groin and gently took his cock between his lips.

"Fuck, that's good," Hissed Michael as Charles attempted to fit as much of the pulsating shaft into his mouth.

Initially finding the act challenging, Charles soon became comfortable and, encouraged by Michael's moaning, realised he was doing a passable job for a newbie.

"Use your hand to work my shaft," Sighed Michael, helping Charles to understand the basics of oral sex.

Charles enjoyed his first cock and put in the effort to please Michael, but suddenly became terrified when a firm hand was placed on the back of his head that forced cock deeper and deeper down his throat. While trying to comply, Charles ran out of breath and choked.

"Spit on it!" Roared Michael.

In the fog of terror, Charles attempted to spit but only managed to bring up a small amount. Michael repeated the process, and it forced Charles to adapt. He brought up increasingly larger amounts of saliva at each gag, which he worked onto Michael's shaft as ordered.

Time seemed to stop while Charles and Michael enjoyed their first encounter together. Despite his inexperience, Charles' action was having its inevitable effect on Michael.

"I'm going to come," Breathed Michael, taking hold of his cock, "And you're going to swallow what I give you."

"Yes, sir."

"Open your mouth and stick your tongue out," Michael said as he started beating his meat.

Charles starred in stunned fascination with Michael's raging helmet only millimetres away. The stale aroma of Michael's groin was intoxicating, and his cock was screaming for attention.

"Fuck!" Yelled Michael, eyes screwed tightly shut, "Here it comes."

Charles tensed, not wanting to disappoint.

Suddenly, Michael's body violently spasmed as he squealed in pleasure. Charles' mouth was bombarded with jets of boiling sperm that had a smell, taste and consistency complete alien to him. He tried to capture as much of Michael's seed as possible, but his mouth was overwhelmed, and he gagged.

"Swallow it."

Charles gave it his best shot but inevitably coughed up most of it. Michael seemed disappointed, but Charles made amends by scooping up the mess he spat out.

"Suck my cock."

Charles did as ordered and enjoyed the feeling of dying spasms from Michael's cock in his mouth. With Michael cleaned up and rapidly deflating, Charles detected an odd change in the car.

"I better get going," Michael said, pulling up his pants, "Thanks for the blowjob; it was great."

Charles was not sure how to feel. On the one hand, he felt exhilarated that he brought Michael to a climax but let down that he was not getting anything in return.

Michael sensed this and kissed Charles before telling him there were going to be lots of future encounters. They hugged and kissed again before going their separate ways. Before leaving, Michael handed Charles a business card, it was for a gay club downtown.

"There are some nice guys down there that can help you with your journey."

Charles watched Michael depart and, as he made his way home reflected on what had happened. His big takeaway was that he enjoyed sucking cock and the taste of Michael's cum. Glancing at the card Michael gave him earlier, he vowed to visit the club on the weekend and become a slut for any man wanting to be orally relieved.


Dazman
Dazman
363 Followers