Beginnings: A Voyage of Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are we going?"

"This arm is not as exciting as the main lake but once past the boat harbors, there is a long reach that will take us to the head of the lake. There's a beautiful sandy beach and because it's so far from the main town it's rarely visited by tourists. At night the locals come down to spear flounder after dark, but we will have left by then."

The wind was very light, so we drifted slowly down the lake our sail barely filling. Although I was impatient to see our destination, I was glad we weren't racing because it gave me a better opportunity to explore the town. First, we passed a large compound with a narrow entrance which Sharon said was the northeast boat pound. She explained that it was the biggest of the public boat pounds and was where the wealthier people kept the cabin cruisers and yachts. Apparently, this is where the owners of our house usually keep the boat that took us to the house.

We then passed what Sharon said was the commercial harbor. It was similar to the public one but almost twice as big. Next to it was the fisherman's Cooperative where the trawlers pulled in to offload their daily catch. After that we drifted past the town itself with colorful shops and fisherman's bungalows apparently most of the holiday homes were behind the shopping area looking over the western channel.

As we were passing the town the wind picked up and soon, I could hear the bow cut through the small waves. It was all perfection and I looked towards the opposite shore which was mostly tea tree scrub and grass-covered sand dunes. The lake here was about a mile wide and we were running down the middle of it keeping away from the main channel which was already busy with trawlers heading down to the ocean entrance.

Turning slightly to starboard we suddenly lost sight of the town and as Sharon had promised the lake became ours alone. Here it had narrowed to about half a mile wide and our small yacht bubbled along in the shallow water. It was at this time that Sharon asked me to sit on the bow to keep an eye on the bottom making sure we weren't heading into the shallows. She explained that it was these shallows that people waded at night spearing flounder.

At last we could see the head of the lake: it was low lying sandy ground with some tea trees breaking up the monotony. Sharon said that we will anchor the yacht in the shallows and wade ashore saying that there was a lovely sheltered area between two dunes that her parents have always used as their day campground.

Finally, Sharon told me to drop the sale as we drifted slowly onto the sandy shallows. Getting out I carried the bow anchor ashore while she threw the stern anchor into deeper water. Taking our bag of supplies we waded ashore walking between two dunes to the sheltered area. It was magic, shaded by low tea trees that grew on the higher ground while the small valley was covered in a soft layer of native grass which Sharon said was nice to eat.

The time was almost ten thirty, so we stripped out of our shorts and tee shirts and returned to the lake for a refreshing swim. Once we arrived Sharon asked me if I had ever gone swimming naked before. Not waiting for my reply, she dumped her bikini on the sand splashing out into the water. At first, I nervously looked around but realizing how isolated we were I did the same. It was amazing feeling the warm salty water as I waded stomach deep out to where Sharon was standing.

I looked where the water was lapping not far from the bottom of her breasts realizing just how sexy she really was.

"Sharon you are so lucky to have real breasts just look at my baby bumps I hate them."

"Don't be crazy your breasts are beautiful: I love small breasts. Yes, mine are just okay but yours are perfection. The Minoan civilization loved small-breasted women with broad hips and apparently, they had many religious festivals honoring small breasted women. Anyway, I can't stand women with huge mammeries: they are gross."

"You are just being kind."

"Come here and I will show you my feelings for your boobs.."

Sharon almost dragged me against her as she began to kiss me her tongue thrusting into my mouth rolling across mine as she kissed and sucked my lips. I could feel our breasts crush together and her pussy pressed onto my pussy. It was deep amazing love and wasn't long before my pussy began to moisten up. Suddenly she pushed me back and taking my hand half dragged me out of the water. Picking up our bikinis we walked quickly back to our day camp sight.

"Come down onto the blanket a let me show you the real feelings I have for your breasts."

Sharon dragged me down and lying next to her I again felt her lips and tongue caress my lips. At first, it was deep kissing but later I found our tongues playing just beyond our lips. It was wild and incredibly sexy. Yet this was nothing until she cupped my swollen breasts. Continuing to kiss her fingers started to squeeze and tickle my nipples.

Sharon didn't know that my titties although small are incredibly sensitive and that most nights I play with them. Yet this afternoon her stimulating fingers were doing something that I had never experienced before. With the sensations of her lips and tongue kissing me combined with her feather-like fingers playing across my nipples I was soon a moaning crying wreck: I had never imagined that anyone could create such mind-blowing sensations before ... my entire body was responding to what she was doing and I began to feel my wet pussy begin to drip onto our picnic rug. I didn't cum but fuck I did almost everything but and when at last Sharon sat back smiling, I found it difficult to speak.

"Now do you understand what your breasts do for me. What else have I to do in order to make you realize the love I have for you?"

At first, I sat more like a goldfish out of water.

"Sharon darling, I also love you and what you have just created on my titties was amazing. Not in my wildest dreams did I think that someone could create that amount of sexual emotion. I love nipple play and do it most nights at home yet you all but made me cum just now."

"Look you know me so well and you know that I am not as outgoing as you are: it takes me longer to realize what's happening and to express my feelings. For fuck's sake, you even had to get your Mum to explain that you were wildly in love with me and that she believed I was also in love with you. At the time I was too embarrassed to talk about it, but that night in bed I thought about what she had said and understood that I was most likely lesbian. Anyway, I knew that I was as in love with you although I had been too frightened to approach you. Darling, we have fourteen days here so be patient, but I do promise that once I do come out to you there will be nothing stopping me."

Not giving her a chance to respond I pushed her back my mouth closing over hers. Like always I felt her try to take charge but this time I was taking no-nonsense. Half laying across her I cupped her breast while my tongue probed inside her mouth. I smiled when I heard her moan and begin to rock back and forth as my fingers and tongue took control. It was amazing I never dreamed that I had the power to make my best friend into a quivering wreck as my fingers built her nipples into large puffed out peaks and her beautiful boobs become swollen with passion. When she had reached the same peak of arousal as she had created in me, I sat back smiling down at my lover.

"You are an incredibly sexy lover Shannon Bartlett. You claim to be shy and withdrawn yet demonstrate that you are my equal any day. Just wait until tonight ... fuck the trawlers approaching the entrance will be able to use your cries as a homing beacon."

"Talking of home have you noticed the time? Let's down those sandwiches and drink some of the lemonade."

"You are right it's going to be a long trip home seeing we will be tacking all the way."

The wind was much stronger on the return voyage but due to having to tack back and forth across the lake it took much the same time as our slow drift this morning. Arriving home, we approached Sharon's mum asking that we go to the islands to camp for the next few days.

The following morning after a restful sleep we packed everything into the yacht and set sail up the lake and across the ocean entrance where a low swell rocked our small boat. We had a good wind and the boat cut through the small waves as we tacked back and forth across the busy lake towards the distant islands.

Arriving just after two forty we quickly made camp pitching our small tent on the soft sand at the top of the beach. The deep-water channel between the islands was incredibly clear although because of the daytime traffic on the lake we couldn't swim naked. It was obvious that Sharon had visited here many times before and she said that this was her favorite place on the entire lake.

I had to admit it really was a very beautiful place with the deep-water channel separating our island from a smaller one which for some reason appeared the more popular place with the tourists. I asked Sharon about this and she suggested that it was probably due to the channel not shelving as steeply on that side making it safer with small kids. Of course, this was all the better for us and to make it more perfect the section where our tent was pitched was shaded by three ancient weeping willows.

Not far from our tent closer to the water there was an old fireplace that had been dug in the sand: it had rocks around it and there was an old rusty pole supported by two heavy steel supports from which we could hang our Billy for making tea at breakfast.

That evening as the sun began to set, we sat on the grass above the beach watching the sooty turns squabble over scraps left by the holidaymakers. During this time Sharon began to talk about what we did yesterday. We talked about our love and the future understanding just how ignorant we were about everything we were doing and then Sharon spoke:

"Where do we go from here?"

"I think we should go back to our tent, after all, it's almost dark and it's been a fucking long day."

As we walked back towards our tent I laughed thinking thank God Sharon always takes control because if she didn't we would have gotten nothing done.

"What's funny?"

"I was thinking that you have always been the one to take control. Funny that but you know ever since my bag blew up you have taken control."

"Hay wasn't that funny remember how I told Sam Rodgers that if he didn't stop laughing at you I would put his lights out?"

"Yes and that was our first detention fancy getting detention before the first period in high school your Mum even found that one hard to believe."

"That's what I mean ... you have always taken control."

"It shut him up though."

"Yes, Peter it did."

"Oh, fuck wasn't Peter Pan a great show. How old were we then Wendy?"

"It was during the Christmas Hol's after year seven so we would have been thirteen. Fuck! Have I been calling you Wendy since then?"

"Yes, but there again you were always Peter to me."

"Hay Shannon I think I have loved you ever since we saw Peter Pan."

"I think we have both loved each other since then."

"Yes ... the boy that never grew up."

"That was you Sharon and always will be, I think. I hope you never do grow up Sharon because you will always be Peter to me."

For a moment Sharon turned to look at me in the fading light and once again I was mesmerized by her misty green eyes.

"Shannon I really want to make love to you."

"How?"

"That's the trouble neither of us knows how."

"Why don't we start as we did back in the sleepout and let it just develop from there: didn't you say you saw our mothers doing it? What were they doing exactly?"

Again, Sharon turned back smiling her infectious smile which made me laugh.

"Yes, I did. What are you laughing at?"

"You silly ... after all you have made me laugh ever since my bag blew up."

"Your mum was between my mum's legs."

"Whatever are you talking about?"

"Our mothers making love silly."

"What was my mum doing?"

"Not sure but my mum really was enjoying it. Shit ... You know I think she came shortly after I started watching."

"Fuck no way."

Yes, and that's when I stopped looking."

Turning back towards the tents Sharon grabbed my hand.

"Come on Shannon I am going to make love to you."

"You are going to make love to me? How?"

"Just hurry up."

Our tent was a modern lightweight two-person three-room type which was very portable. One of its great attributes was that it was high enough for us both to stand without stooping. I say its three-room because that's how it was advertised but in reality, it has two internal rooms with the third being a large awning under which we could have our meals and relax. We have a small collapsible table and two camping chairs set up under it. Sharon dragged me into what we called our bedroom it had a large inflated queen size mattress with our pillows and a king-size sheet because the nights were way too hot for blankets or sleeping bags.

Collapsing on the mattress Sharon drew me in for the deepest most passionate kiss we have yet shared, and it wasn't long before I was moaning into her mouth. We kissed like this for a long time our lips mashing and tongues exploring. Then as the kissing continued, I felt Sharon ease my bikini top away, her hand cupping my breast. Immediately I moaned out loud feeling the nerve endings in my breast and nipple explode with passion. It felt much deeper than before and my cunny began to soak my bikini bottoms.

As she kissed me, so her hands and fingers stimulated my puffed-out nipples with me gasping and moaning with every electric jolt to my pussy. I began to writhe under her fondling fingers as my nipples became so swollen that they actually hurt. As she continued to stimulate my breasts Sharon's kisses moved from my mouth to licking and kissing along my neck. Through the euphoria of her fingers sliding across my distended nipples, I felt her bite my lower neck thankful that I would be able to cover the bruises from her parents.

Then slowly she moved her lips down into the shallow valley between my baby bumps and I arched my back attempting to bring them closer to her questing lips. Moaning and almost crying out I realized that she had opened another door to our lovemaking as she began to suckle my nipple while her tongue played across the tips causing me to cry her name. And then for a brief moment, she stopped and as I cried out in anguish begging her to continue, I saw her glance up at me her misty eyes that if possible, appeared to be greener than ever with her telltale naughty grin. It was then that I understood that this time she was far from ending what she had started.

Burying her face once more onto my breast I became aware that her other hand was releasing the ribbons that secured my bikini bottoms her hand resting on my mound as I dug my heels into the mattress lifting my bottom high. It was like nothing I had ever experienced before with her caressing lips suckling my nipples as her left hand began to slide lightly along my inner thigh and I felt my sex begin to tremble as her fingers got closer to their ultimate goal. Once more I began to cry her name begging her to make me cum, but this only caused her to look up and grinning as she began to slide two fingers along my pussy. Sharon has many grins when she's about to be naughty and this time her grin looked as though the devil himself was behind it.

I was taken into a world that I had never imagined before as my nervous system became a tingling throbbing mess of sexual energy. Throwing my legs as wide as they could go, I felt Sharon spread my pussy open before sinking her two fingers deep inside me while the fingers on her other slid across my throbbing clitoris.

From this point, I was in a sexual coma as Sharon continued to fuck my wet cunny with her fingers as her thumb pressed against my clit and I knew that my crisis was very close. She was slow and very subtle drawing out my emotions until everything seemed to happen at once ... my body lifting as a force seemed to boil through me. Crying Sharon's name, again and again, name as my climax erupted.

Although I had cum on Christmas evening while talking on the phone my orgasm this time was something very different as wave after wave broke through me my juices gushing onto the mattress. It was an energy that I had never experienced before ... certainly nothing like when I have masturbated: those climaxes were a non-event compared to what had just happened.

During this Sharon held onto me her fingers still fucking in and out until with a final shudder I sank back exhausted on my pillow.

Lying with Sharon's head resting on my shoulder I once more heard the ripple of waves on the beach and the splash of night birds feeding in the shallows. The world seemed to be at rest as my lover lightly kissed my face and lips.

"Fuck Sharon that was amazing, but I thought you said my mothers head was against your Mum's pussy."

"Oh, that's right during the heat of the moment I forgot about that."

"So, what do you think she was doing?"

Sharon screamed out laughing:

"Shannon Bartlett, I love you so much, but you do say the funniest of things."

"I was only asking."

"Yes, I know darling ... what do you think she was doing. No, don't answer ... my beautiful Shannon your Mum was eating my mother's cunt: she was using her tongue like I used my fingers. We will try it tomorrow."

"Sharon, I want to make love to you as you have just done to me."

Saying nothing she got up quickly stripping out of her bikini leaving me speechless as she stood with her back to the last rays of the setting sun. I had never seen her like this before ... she was an Amazon silhouetted by the last rays of the sun. Standing like that her legs slightly parted with her naked pussy and magnificent breasts that made my pussy begin to boil at the sight. Reaching up I pulled her back down to me.

"Darling I have never seen you like that before. You are like the most beautiful model: I never want us to part because I couldn't live my life without you."

Leaning over I began to kiss her my tongue sliding across hers as my hands caressed her perfect breasts. Like Sharon I found myself licking and sucking along her neck leaving small purple love bites low down. Feeling her begin to throw her head sideways as my fingers claimed her nipples, I began the slow sliding kiss down between her breasts. Gradually I began to suckle her nipples drawing them up towards my mouth sucking and softly biting them as my hand began its journey down her silken highway towards her mound yet ignoring it for the soft silken flesh of her upper thighs.

As my light fingertips began to dance across her inner thighs I felt Sharon scissor her legs wide giving me extra room to draw her towards the final crisis. Spreading her wet pussy lips open I looked in seeing the wet pink flesh of her sex. As I did this dipping my fingers along the soft walls of her inner pussy, I felt her shudder as she cried my name loudly. Dipping a finger deep inside her I could feel her strong muscles contracting to her impending orgasm.

Sensing this, I quickly drove four fingers into her fucking her quickly feeling her rolling and crying out as she the climax begin to throb within her. Like Sharon, I continued to fuck her while the orgasm was coursing through her until noticing her relax I took her hand holding it to my breast as I leaned down to kiss her misty eyes.

We lay close together saying nothing yet feeling the deep unspoken passion we had for each other until almost unknowingly sleep took control. We slept that night spooned together Sharon's breasts pressed into my back as her soft hands held mine.