Beginnings: A Voyage of Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was wild and deeply erotic and not before long I felt the beginnings of what was going to be the hardest of all climaxes. Sharon ripped her four fingers in and out and every time her fingers were deep inside me, she would hold the revolving head against my clit. My cunt was throbbing as I felt all the muscles in my body strain as the first of a series of hard explosions rocketed through me as my juices sprayed onto Sharon's fingers and hand. With every jolt from my pussy, I felt another gush of my juices wash onto her hand.

Although I have a Hitachi at home and have used it many times to create my orgasm it was nothing like what Sharon was doing. I had three big rippling climaxes and several lighter aftershocks and yet she never took the little revolving head from my clit.

At last, she removed it as I relaxed back still breathing deeply after the wildest of love sessions we have yet experienced together.

"Fuck where did you get that thing?"

"I bought it at the new sex shop on Christmas Eve. I had every intention of bringing it to the island but somehow left it behind that was really the main reason I wanted to sail home this morning."

"Well, I hope you are ready for me to use it on you later tonight."

"No, you won't because the battery has a very short life span and I don't have anymore. We will have to sail to the shops to buy fresh batteries."

That evening the wind dropped and as the day had been long, we turned in early.

Once more just as I had done the previous night, I held Sharon on the mattress exploring her neck and mouth with my tongue before returning to her perky breasts where I kissed and caressed her nipples until she was rocking her head thrown back on the pillow which indicated it was time for me to go down and tasting her arousal began to lick across her throbbing clit. Noticing Sharon relax into what she thought I was about I sat up and placing my cunt against hers began to rock back and forth quickly making her cry out as I picked up the rhythm. Feeling the sensation of her wet cunt grinding against mine it wasn't long before we were both crying out as our joint orgasms shook through us.

I sat with my pussy resting against Sharon's until she looked towards me.

"Fuck that was something different what gave you that idea?"

"As we walked back this afternoon, I began recalling what we had seen on that fuck movie. I remembered then doing this but it wasn't everything they did in that scene."

"What do you mean?"

Straddling Sharon, I brought my pussy in front of her gaping mouth.

"This my love. Lick my cunt now."

"And you say I am the adventurous type."

Saying that she began to devour my flooded pussy her tongue slurping along my moist crack as I pushed even closer until finally, I was straddling her my cunt pushing down onto her mouth. At first, she was hesitant but slowly she got the idea and I felt her lips sucking and eating my sloppy cunt. Once she had worked out the rhythm it didn't take long before I was sitting on her mouth crying out my third orgasm for the day flooding Sharon's tongue and face with my sticky cum. Rolling off her, I laughed when I saw her wet face dripping with my cum.

"Shannon I'm pretty well fucked out. That's the best sex we have had so far. Let's sleep."

The following morning, we woke late only to find the wind blowing even harder whipping the lake up into short sharp whitecaps making it even impossible to go swimming. We thought about walking right across the island to the western shore but decided that with the wind in our faces all the way there it would be too unpleasant. So, returning to the tent I allowed Sharon to give me one of her wonderful back rubs. This was nothing new as over the years we had both taken the opportunity to massage out our sore muscles but of course, today was different.

At first, she started by pouring baby oil onto my back and shoulders before starting to give me an excellent deep massage working the nerve endings with her fingers. I then felt her move down my back pressing in deep until each sore muscle had relaxed. She kept this up going up and down my back finding little knots and working them out. Then I felt her drizzle more oil onto my butt cheeks using her strong hands and supple fingers to work around and down my legs concentrating on my thighs before returning her fingers to my butt. Feeling her encourage me to open my legs I did as she asked feeling a finger slide onto my puckered ass where she pressed against it like the fingers of her other hand ground across my inner thighs until they were resting on my now wet sex.

Here she paused for a moment until slapping my butt she pressed one finger through my tight puckered ass causing me to grunt as I suddenly realized her finger was inside me. She began to fuck my ass with this finger until finally driving two fingers into my pussy. I could feel her fingers touching through my thin membrane as she began to vigorously fuck me hard.

Although I had thought about anal sex before I always knew that it was taboo for me ... that is until Sharon took me without asking. The sensations of her fingers fucking my pussy and tight ass hole was amazing and it wasn't long before I was assisting her.

She continued to fuck me and every now and then using one or the other hand to slap my ass hard before returning to fucking the vacant hole. When she pressed another finger into my ass, I felt my stomach clench as a hard-rippling orgasm flowed through me. Sharon didn't let up as my orgasm continued until once I settled down on the mattress, she removed her sticky fingers.

I don't know why but after I had come, I found myself relaxing into what became the deepest of sleeps and it wasn't until early evening that I woke up finding Sharon sitting at our little table deep in thought. I came out dressed in a pair of shorts with a yellow Indian cotton shirt and sitting next to my lover asked what was on her mind.

"You looked so beautiful sleeping like that I didn't want to wake you so sat thinking about the future and especially our time at university. I don't know if your parents have told you but your parents and mine are pooling their finances: they are in the process of buying us a three-bedroom apartment close to the university. The idea being that we can either share a bedroom and rent the other two or take a bedroom each and rent the vacant one."

"Oh, fuck I didn't know that. Obviously, we will share the master bedroom and rent out the other two which will pay the running costs and give us a good budget for entertainment."

"Yes, that goes without asking but I was thinking about boys and women who may want to come onto us. To be honest, whether boy or girl if I find them annoying you I'll give them a flogging they won't forget."

"That won't happen."

"Shannon ever since Christmas we have often talked about getting married."

"Yes, I know but it's illegal in our country so we can forget that."

"I accept that but listen when we get home let's go into town. Do you know that small jewelry and gift shop on High Street? Let's go there and buy two of their Stirling Silver rings. You know the ones they sell as friendship rings. We should wear them on our ring fingers which will show all concerned that we are all but married."

At first, I said nothing which caused poor Sharon some real fears. She looked up at me her misty green eyes becoming teary until taking her hand I kissed her so deeply that we fell off our chairs onto the warm sand.

"Darling Sharon I think it's always been obvious that we would marry one day: at least that's what Mum said during our little chat. My answer to your proposal is yes, Yes and YES again. If you want me to announce it in the middle of town over a loud hailer I will. Sharon McKenzie the day will arrive when I will become your wife as agreed by the laws of this land and on that day I will renounce my surname in favor of my husband's name."