All Comments on 'Beginnings Ch. 01'

by KerstinQT

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Amiable69Amiable69about 3 years ago

A very hot story! And very well written. My guess it is a true story and I look forward to reading how it unfolds. Amy x

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 3 years ago

Where were they. One time they're on the sofa when they start, but then they're on the bed! Did they levitate to bed? "That's it baby girl cum on that black dick girl. Cum for your nan girl." A punctuation lesson is needed, badly. Absolutely HATE the use of a black man referring to his white lady friend as 'baby girl'

JDOrlandoJDOrlandoabout 3 years ago

Don't stop keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Better

I like it getter when the wife goes back to her husband. I want the Blackman to be able to get her pussy anytime he wants it. A reminder for the husband that when he messed up a man better then him knew what to do to his wife and she’s a slut for blacks now. She’ll never forget being on her hands and knees, ass up and head down as one after another black men used her as a easy fuck and how good she came from how it felt. Her husband will never be able to make her forget that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nice story

Looking forward to reading more about how the little slut gets used...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story

Please keep writing I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story.....keep on writing just don't make it too many chapters. You will tend to lose yours readers interest if it drags on and on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great start....just don't make it too many chapters or you will lose your readers interest.

carman1948carman1948about 3 years ago

Please keep writing I loved it....just don't make it too many chapters or your readers will lose interest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
VERY HOT...with minor technical flaws

But still a 5 rating.

I found the seduction and sex to be extremely erotic. Very much so. Others have pointed out very minor issues regarding punctuation and shifting locations of where the couple is fucking. Noticeable but not irritatingly so. Certainly not enough to affect my rating. However the mention of his cock going "into" her cervix when he came is a big no-no as that's not physically possible. Now if the author merely had a typo and meant "onto" rather than "into", I could easily understand that as that makes sense. All in all a strong effort.

Note to reviewer "JustJeff", I'm just curious if your objection to black men referring to white women as "baby girl" also disgusts you when white men call white women the same term. Or any race of men referring to women of the same race as "baby girl"? Something you might want to look at, Jeffery.

TigersmanTigersmanabout 3 years ago
Loved it

This is a really good story. I liked the slow seduction and the confidence Jalen displayed. Kerstin definitely should become addicted to black sex and eventually wanting to be bred black.

gnrrules21gnrrules21about 3 years ago
Great Story

Fantastic first entry, I can’t wait to hear more of your tales.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
GREAT

wife and i loved the story so hot

wish we could meet jalen

james_38671 yahoo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Jalen has a willing white cunt to play with. Hope he has fun

ice67ice67about 3 years ago

Great chapter, looking forward to the next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kind of pathetic and sad, Jalen fetishizes her just as he hopes she will convert to letting “any Blackman” have her. She is a stereotypical female who can’t think for herself.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story. I hope you keep writing interracial. The only thing that would make this even hotter is if the husband didn't cheat and the wife was reluctantly seduced by Jalen anyway.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKerstinQT@KerstinQT
A wife, mother, daughter, and friend. Cute, fit, a bit blonde, fun, and flirty fashionista. Love black guys, is it real or just a fantasy. I will let you decide.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES