Behave Don't Sin, Man

Story Info
A human femboy sharing about his furry partners.
4.4k words
3.7
6.7k
2

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello fellow degenerates, I know that the posts on this site are supposed to only feature sick fantasies and ads made to live out said fantasies, but before you leave that comment saying "where is the horny OwO" or something let me tell you that this was not my idea but one concocted by one of my playmates.

You see I joined this site looking for adventure four years ago and as a switch I had a lot of fun encounters with both doms and subs and she thought that it might be interesting if I decided to share some of them with you all.

Don't worry I will give them all fake names before any of you stalker types start getting any funny ideas.

But before I start sharing any of my experiences, I will go over some basics of a sub/dom relationship so you freaks don't end up raped and dead in a ditch somewhere.

RULE 1: Keep things legal.

I can't stress this enough. Any of you who want to involve kids, actual animals, dead people or mentally disabled people, get some help, before you do something which you will regret for the rest of your life, because let me tell you that one of my partners who is coincidentally a correctional officer told me that people like that get the worst in prison once the inevitably end up in there and I don't mean just rape. If you end up in there, they will fucking kill your ass once they realise what a sick freak you are.

RULE 2: Safe words exist for a reason.

This is important for both doms and subs.

Let me paint you a quick scene. Let's say that you are a femboy catboy and also a massive buttslut and you are having fun getting your prostate destroyed by your horse dom, when he suddenly reaches for your arms and starts to fuck you even harder. Abruptly it starts to hurt, and you yell for him to stop, but then you remember that this is a rapeplay fantasy and you forgot to set any safe words, so you partner thinks that you are just putting on an act just to make it more realistic and decides to "help you" by covering up your mouth. Later after a rather messy breakup with a guy you thought to be your SO you end up in a hospital and are told that you will need to keep your legs closed for at least six months if you ever want to recover and are left with a nasty psychological trauma and a hefty hospital bill.

Look I know that what I just presented is an extreme case, but it shows why this safety measure is so important and it goes hand in hand with the fact that you need to know your limits. Even if you want to impress your partner during sex, it's not worth it to risk injury or trauma just to satisfy a fantasy.

As for you doms, it's extremely important to respect the consent of your partner, no matter what scenario you are playing out, you must never forget that your sub is an emotional thinking being with their own limits and even though you are in control, you must never push them past their breaking point.

It's also important to say that if you ignore the use of a safe word, you are a disgusting beast and you are not worthy of your sub. During a dom/sub relationship your partner is giving you most of the control and all of their trust. They are willing to basically give themselves to you and to betray such a deep feeling of trust is nothing short of disgusting.

Also even if you have this type of fantasy of ultimate betrayal of your partners trust, there are ways through which you can enjoy them and stay safe. For example, you can set up "fake safe words" along with real ones. This leads me to the next rule.

RULE 3: Know what your partners fetishes are.

This is extremely important. This doesn't affect the safety like the previous rule, but it has the potential to completely ruin any mood you have going with your partner.

For example, most people who get into the sub role have no problems with a dom pulling their hair during sex to show some dominance, I however have an extremely sensitive scalp and it doesn't get me to feel submissive it makes me feel pissed off, completely breaking the immersion. However, when in a role of a sub I love the thought of a dominant hunk holding me roughly down by my neck with one giant hand and patting my hair with the other all the while telling me what sick things they will do to me.

To simplify, we all have our kinks and fetishes, and it doesn't hurt to broaden your horizons once in a while, however you need to tell your partner what you are or aren't okay with before the fun starts.

It's like going to a restaurant and telling the waiter that you want your steak well done, nothing weird or strange about it you just prefer it that way or maybe you just can't stand rare meat.

This goes out mainly to you subs out there. You have every right to tell your partner what you are not okay with. In fact, it's extremely healthy in a relationship and a good dom will respect you enough to quit doing something to you if it makes you uncomfortable even in S&M situations.

So once again subs, don't be afraid to tell your dom what you like or dislike and doms, make sure your partner is okay with what is happening to them or that they are at least curious enough to try such a thing.

RULE 4: Consider hygiene.

Hygiene plays a big part in BDSM, for one I have met some subs that absolutely love when they are dominated by a sweaty and dirty partner because it adds that "wild" and "savage" theme into the intercourse, however some subs absolutely hate BO. And it's not just BO, I once had some fun with a submissive girl that told me afterward, that she was grateful that I brushed my teeth before meeting her since she normally hates the smell that comes out of a person's mouth.

But that is not even scratching the surface, hygiene really comes into play when you use any sort of equipment. Ssome subs absolutely hate it when there are some remnants of sweat or fur on things like collars, handcuffs, ropes, etc. This is especially common with canines such as foxes and wolves.

So, when you want to be a dom, you should absolutely make sure that everything you are planning to use on a sub is clean and ready, because you are not just doing it for their comfort, you are also helping to fight diseases.

However too much hygiene can be a problem too. Once I played with dom that was an absolute clean freak and probably used some sort of strong disincentive solution that made every piece of his gear smell like it came out of a hospital. Now I am not a guy to turn down some interesting clinical bondage, but the smell made me feel very dizzy.

So, I guess there is no one right answer when talking about hygiene, but you should once again consider your partner's feelings on the matter whether you are a sub or a dom.

RULE 5: Normalcy doesn't really exist.

This advice is meant for more than just BDSM sex life, but more so for life in general.

I often get asked things like "Hey Sunny (yeah that's my name and yes, my parents hate me), is it normal if I wanna lick up my boyfriend's musk after he gets home from the gym?", "Yo Sunny, I had a weird wet dream about drinking piss last night, is that normal?", "Sunny, I watched a lesbian porn a few days ago on a dare and... I kinda liked it... is that weird?" you get the idea.

People who ask me these questions are often inexperienced and I regularly get the feeling that these guys and gals ask me these things not because they wish to know whether these occurrences are normal but instead because they want to know whether they should feel bad about them or not.

The definition of normalcy is "bumpy" at best and it often devolves either to what is statistically common or to what most people think is normal, which means that normalcy itself doesn't really exist, we create it in our heads.

But after speaking with several therapists and a few sexologists I can tell you what I consider as normal during sex.

As long as you have a willing partner/partners and you are not breaking any laws, you don't need to feel bad about what you are doing.

RULE 6: Choose the right area.

Selecting the right place for your activities is very important. You want a spot where you can be as loud as possible, where there is little leg traffic and where you have enough equipment for whatever you are planning to do, because trust me you don't want to leave a lover bound up somewhere just to drive and get some condoms, it just ruins the mood completely, believe me I was once the lover in this scenario.

This also reminds me...DON'T EVER USE A STORAGE UNIT FOR BDSM! Trust me I did, and I almost got arrested/shot thanks to that. It was probably the biggest fuck up of my entire life and I might just tell you that story later.

Also, if you are into fucking in a public area my first advice is DON'T DO IT... but if you really have to, there are ways to make it happen.

I know this big buff yeen, who is a great guy to enjoy a hiking trip with, but also a massive perv. And this dude, who might I add now has a wife and a baby, once became OBSESSED with this public park a so he decided he would fuck it.

Now I know what you are thinking.

How does one fuck a location?

With a lot of determination, that's how.

So this guy started walking around the park and taking a lot of photos, some would say "stalk the location" and when he was done he bought a huge piece of paper (I didn't even know they made them this large TBH) and he painstakingly drew the entire layout of the park. After that he started surveying the area during different times of the day and once, he found his happy hour, when there was basically no one to neither see nor hear him.

He would pick out a bunch of trees on this extremely detailed and precise diagram, which he still keeps in his garage for some goddamned reason, go in, jack off on them and then leave. He had to go to that place at least 90 times, day after day and once this madlad bukkaged every wooden waifu in this location he felt so proud that he just had to tell me, which earned him the nickname "Arborapist".

But aside from the obvious reason to take a few cheap shots at a man, whose diligence I can't hope to match, this little case shows exactly what you need to do when you want to take your fun outside.

You need to do some serious recon. In my opinion the fastest and the most reliable way to do that is via a drone. Make sure that there are no buildings and not too many tourist trails around so that you don't end up with spectators.

However, BE CAREFUL! I have heard a few stories that both subs and doms have been robbed and left stranded this way and there is no real way to really know whether the person you are with is planning to use you, so the only real thing I would recommend is to do this only with someone you completely trust and not a person you met at the site like this just a week ago.

Also, you probably already know this but just to be sure, don't share your photos or any personal information on the site.

Well now that I shared some of my knowledge, I guess it's time to commence with the story.

Okay, so the first one I am going to share with you happened about two years ago, by then I was a regular user here, looking for hook-ups and I found something really hardcore.

There was this chick named Lana just three towns away from me that wanted to live out her fantasy. She wanted to be treated as one would treat a dog.

And I am not talking about some harmless petplay here, she fantasised about being drugged, kidnapped, trained, collared, kept in a kennel and forcefully fucked whenever her owner wished to. This was also her very first post on this site.

I am not even sure why I responded to it, but I guess it was either actual intrigue somewhere deep inside of me or fear that her wish would come true in the worst possible way if she were to fall into wrong hands.

And so, I contacted her via the email which she provided, and we agreed to meet in a bar that was about halfway between our locations. To say that we were both surprised would be an understatement, I didn't expect to meet a 7 feet tall wolf lady and she probably didn't expect 5 feet and 4 inches tall human femboy.

At first there was confusion, I believe she was wondering whether this was the right bar and if I was really the right person, so I decided to break the ice with a dumb little dad joke.

And so after introducing ourselves I leaned over a bit and said "So...you are the one interested in BDSM, huh? Don't worry I will show you the ropes."

I smiled in victory once I heard her give a small giggle. It was immediately clear to me that she had no idea what to do, what to say, where to look but... I couldn't really blame her.

Okay so imagine you have this dark fantasy that you keep secret from everyone and then you meet someone who not only knows more about you than your entire family but is also willing to help you live out these fantasies. Why SHOULDN'T you feel nervous.

We talked for a while and I like to think she started to feel better in my presence, and I had time to fully inspect this person.

Not only was she super tall, but she also looked very buff, not in a bodybuilding hitting-the-gym sense, more like someone who spends a lot of the time outside and does yoga.

Overall, she was extremely attractive, her breasts put a bit of strain on the white blouse she wore and her shapely, yet firm derriere filled her jeans quite nicely, if the white coat on her head and neck was anything to go by she took a very good care of her fur. The pair of yellow irises in her eyes followed my every move, giving me her undisturbed attention.

But then the conversation took the inevitable turn, we needed to discuss the reason why we met.

"So, tell me, what about this fantasy fascinates you so much, that you actually accepted my invitation?" I asked before taking a sip of my blackberry nojito. She looked at me silently for a second before realizing what I meant and averted her eyes.

"I- umm, well I just had it for so long, I think since I was a teenager...then when I moved out I bought a dog collar and now...I can't really go a weak without putting it on and...you know..."

"Masturbating?" I said quietly trying my hardest to avoid embarrassing her with mixed results since the only answer that I received was a nervous nod and more eye contact avoidance. It was kinda funny and very adorable how someone so much taller than me suddenly acted like such a scared little puppy the moment I said something sexual.

It was fun seeing how much of an effect my words had on her, however it wasn't ideal. She was constantly glancing around herself, clearly afraid that someone would overhear our conversation, and so with her approval we moved into a secluded private booth.

This change made her appear much more relaxed and so I was able to dwell a bit further into the topic. So, I asked her to describe this fantasy in greater detail, so I knew what I was working with.

It was incredibly cute how she had so much trouble describing something that has rooted itself so deep inside of her mind. Nevertheless, I had to stop her and ask her about something very important.

"I've got to say, you really thought about this a lot, but will you be able to handle this?" She gave me a confused look, so I continued.

"Many people are capable of having submissive fantasies, but only a really small fraction is actually able to go through with them and apparently you have next to no actual experience. Do you really think that you have what it takes?"

This question seemed to catch her off guard and she went silent for a few seconds only to give a simple answer, one which I didn't find very pleasing.

"I...I don't know."

This was somewhat troubling; I was now face to face with a dilemma. Do I press on and risk exposing this woman to something she is not ready for and risk scaring her for life or end it here and wonder what could have been... Then an idea struck me.

"Say, are you up for a little test?" I asked with a calm voice whilst unfolding a paper handkerchief I took from our table, her eyes nervously following my every movement.

"A test?"

"Don't worry it's nothing too drastic." I assured her before picking out some of the blackberries from my non-alcoholic beverage and rolling them into the handkerchief until I created this shapeless purple ball. By this point the nervousness on her face was replaced by confusion.

"Just put this in your mouth." I said, handing over my creation.

"W-what?!" She asked with a shocked expression right before she frantically looked at the other patrons, trying to make sure that no one had head me say that.

"I said, take this and put it in your mouth, pet." I repeated a little firmer and louder. I could see the panic in her eyes... but after a few seconds of hesitation she accepted the juice-stained fabric into her massive trembling hand.

I am not sure what went through her head as she eyed the small package with suspicion for some time, but in the end she summoned the courage and plopped the wrapped blackberries into her substantial maw, flashing her perfect pearly white fangs at me in the process.

"That's a good girl..." I commented softly, trying to calm her down with a relaxed smile. The way she nervously averted her eyes from mine told that she was already somewhere in sub space and so... I slowly lifted up my foot and stretched out my leg. At first my shoe caressed her ankle under the table, then it leisurely moved upwards.

Every single movement of my foot sent delicious shivers throughout her entire body and when my probing limb ended up nestled in between of her thick yet muscly thighs and pressed through her pants against her nether lips, she was looking at me with a delightful shocked expression.

She had more than enough power to stop me. I'm pretty sure that if she pressed her legs together, I would end up with a broken bone or two. Yet even with that amazing strength at her fingertips, she stayed obediently still when I started gently rubbing her delicate flower. The effect was immediate.

Her strong hands balled tightly into fists, her eyes darted across the room in panic, trying to see whether someone was watching her, her body would tense up with every movement of my foot and small quiet muffled moans and gasps occasionally forced themselves past her lips. She was completely at my mercy and we both knew it. That's when it happened.

"Hey guys, can I get you anything else?" A pretty, young doe waitress suddenly materialised next to our table, making both mine and Lana's heart skip a beat. We were both so completely entranced that we became unaware of our surroundings. The wolfess was giving me a look of absolute terror while the waitress waited with a patient smile.

This gave me a second to think and what my mind produced was pretty devious. I gave Lana a mischievous look and I was awarded with a desperate expression that basically said: Please don't do this!

I however just returned the smile the doe gave me and resumed the massage.

"No, I guess we are fine, thank you." I said, trying to appear as nonchalant as possible whilst dragging my foot up and down, left and right. Meanwhile my date was trying her best to look completely normal. However, her body had other ideas. Her hips shifted ever so slightly to avoid the stimulation. Her mouth was shut so tight that her teeth made this strange, barely audible scrapping sound. Her hands gripped the table for dear life, leaving tiny dents in the dark wood with her claws.

"Umm, miss... are you okay?" The waitress asked after looking at the much taller woman for a few seconds, to which the wolfess replied with a few wild nods that made her look like a metalhead on a concert.

"Sorry she can't speak right now; you see she went to the dentist today and the pain just comes in these waves..." I said before I stopped kneading her cunny. Lana immediately sagged in her seat; her fur suddenly slick with sweat as she took a few sharp deep breaths through her nose.

12